Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm very good you have learned well but you cant use my attacks against me what wrong with you :D just kidding try and counter this
(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
two can play at that game sensei *(Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist i wait for the tornado to come down then i punch the tornado with the sme wind speed causing it to disappear*

your move sensei lol

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok time to end this
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)x10

2 clones use (Suiton:Taihoudan)-Water Style:Water Gun

2 clones use (Fuuton:Reppushou)-Wind Style Wind gale

2 clones use (Suiton:Suiryuuben)-Water Style:Water Dragon Whip Orb of water that can send whips of water in every direction. with a kunai in the water

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
k not just yet sensei *Tanjuu Kage Bushin no Justsu (Mass Shadow clones) they form in a circle arond me and then they all do (Fuuton:Kami Oroshi)-Wind Style Divine Wind From The Moutain they shoot out wind in every direction stopping the water gun, the wind gale, and the water dragon whip orb*

talk about a defense huh sensei

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea it was a defensive move but one lil problem in the water whip was a special kunai so i use Flying Thunder God Technique (Hiraishin no Jutsu)
and teleport behind you and use
Futon: Rasenshuriken (Wind Release: Spiraling Shuriken) hits you direct in the chest and destrroys you clones around

Rivarde

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was a wennie move sensei lol *takes out the shriken* but i'm not odne with you yet tho
*turns around (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist and his you right in your chest as well*

now we're even sensei

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your strong being able to stand after a move like that hit you but i have to go to class we can continue later or maybe tomorrow plus i have something to tell you i'll message you now