Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hell is afk I think so I didn't roll for him while he is the most powerful player at the moment too bad.

You must be registered for see images

Guys look carefully at your nation how many factories it has and countries. Hippie land took over greece for example which gives him a bonus of +5 and 1 factory he has too which makes it +6 so please look carefully what you got at the moment and state it when rolling. I as the host can't keep counting everyone's bonus all the time.

Example of rolling:

Player 1 rolls to fill russia (+6)

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man I don't get alot of this but

Weeb universe (3)

Expand throughout the rest of spain and spread toward France and Italy if I have enough rolls

Last edited:

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man I don't get alot of this but

Weeb universe (0)

Expand throughout the rest of spain and spread toward France and Italy if I have enough rolls
You got 2 factories inside spain :p which gives you a +2 which is nice cause you rolled 2 which is worth 3.

this game is kinda fun. why dont we do this often?

People are scared to try it and it is a bit harder hosting than DN since if people go afk here the game dies. Waiting for HBE

Genjutsuking

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You got 2 factories inside spain :p which gives you a +2 which is nice cause you rolled 2 which is worth 3.

People are scared to try it and it is a bit harder hosting than DN since if people go afk here the game dies. Waiting for HBE
i can see that

LMAO word.(even though I'm having hard time playing)
as soon as you understand it, it gets better. i just realized i made mistake choosing greece haha. its not like its easy to remember all the dn roles. i keep pming pk what to do

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Guys don't forget to click the link of the map and count your bonus before posting :p

oliver rolled through skype he had a problem