Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You said in previous games the highest rolls count and not bonus. I remember clearly and that what I followed

Bcus it defeat the purpose of highest rolls number.

Like said person 1 have 20 bonus points, then he get 1 from the Rolls and other player have 8 bonus point and get 5 from Rolls.

Bcus of Bonus points, person 1 win. How its fair
Can you maybe show it to me? The games are still up so if you are 100% sure I said that than I made a mistake

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But I did it in the bonus game with systems too. Like fascism communism etc.

Can't recall having said that cause the game doesn't work that way. Anyway I'm sorry but this is how it works for all I know but like I said I'm open for new ideas although what do bonuses mean if they don't matter when rolling.
Its matter in adding the number of Ts but not for Roll count purpose. I think that a bit fair.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

The winner is clear next round he probably has all of HBE

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

It was a great game guys. If you read this tomorrow thanks for playing it was alot of fun. Next time we need to balance it a bit more as Arai has pointed out and we need more players cause more people is more fun. Thanks for playing :D

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Can you maybe show it to me? The games are still up so if you are 100% sure I said that than I made a mistake
I think you are right. I may confused a little.

Your other game quote:-
I used your 25 T + bonus of manchuria + japan + your last roll. You had like 37 T in one round so no you don't have them. I forgot to expend for you and did it twice this round. If you want to attack the highest roll + bonus wins and gets as much Territory as he would get by expending from the other

You didn't want to play
Sorry Filoo.

But yeah Bonus is only for T's and not helping the Rolls.