0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Link where you can see the Rolls

Bonuses are achieved by taking over factories or conquering countries you can see them on the map

>>>Rules<<<

>Name for your nation (example: Holy Roman empire)
>color you want (example: red)
>Starting place for your nation (example: australia)

vvvvvvvvvvvv

Rolls are very easy to understand in this version.
Your last digit is what matters. You're roll is worth what the outcome is with (your roll)x3=...

There are some special values tho
dubs= 11 22 33 66 88 00 etc
trips= 555 888 000 etc
Quads= 2222 3333 6666 etc
3d pali= 343 565 828 etc

How posting in this game works:
You always state your nation you use

Under your nations name and system you post what you want to do. For example:Expending to the north, Invading ... in Europe etc.

Alliances and NAP's:
You can have up to 2 allies in this version. Sometimes it might be limited to 1 ally since it is really unfair if you get games where 3 people fight 1 from the beginning. You can just ask someone through a non rolling post if he/she wants to be your ally. If him or her accepts than please state it again if you think the OP didn't see it since he/she might be too busy with map.

Besides alliances there is also another option for not going to war with another nation. This doesn't mean they will help you when you get attacked. It is called an NAP aka Non-agression pact. They can be broken just like the ribbentrop-molotov pact any moment you want. Its all about trust to the other person with who you have an NAP. You can just ask if they want a NAP with you and if they accept than you know he she won't betray you... Most likely :bdpf:

Link where you can see the rolls. I will only start rolling when people have stated what they want to do. Otherwise they could just see what they have rolled and see wether or not they would win a war against the other. This system is automatic the moment I roll for someone it cannot be changed and will go straight away to that board.

(credits to wabbit he made this site and rolling system)

If you're not in time posting what you want to do I will sadly enough have to skip your post since the game has to go on.

If you have any questions left please ask so the game will go smooth. Also if you see another player has a question and you know the answer to it please answer it because the OP might be too busy.

Lets go!!! post your nation

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok so imperialmadara guy was Kira and i said it 10 times but yall ignored me and now we're here, well done ***ets
Are you gonna play with us?
I can. My calculator dont have that function.
LOL
LMAO i'm interested tbh
Okay please state your nations name, the color you want and starting place.

Keep in mind that this game has bonuses for nations and factories you conquer which makes you very powerful