Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No I roll for everyone through a random number generating system. Check the link after everyone rolled.

Arai you only get a bonus after you got all of germany or a factory. You need to have all of germany for its bonus before you get it.
Oh I forgot after years playing without territory Bonus :sweat:

ok but dafuq are these points now? i gotta say my points too?
Actually you only get the bonus points(exp:5 bonus points) after you conquer all the territories inside your chosen country(greece).

When you get the bonus point, you add that Bonus points into your roll count.

Example: Quads 4444 you get 35 T.

35 T+12 = 47 T:sdo:

Right now you need to make a roll to take over your country lands

Last edited:

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok but dafuq are these points now? i gotta say my points too?
You say where you want to roll for like expend to .... like they did. Here you can see I rolled for 2 already and gulf federation even got dubs

Edit:

You did perfect although you should state your nation hippyland instead of greece and it is smarter to conquer greece first before going to other nations but you did good. Waiting for HBE and weeb universe. Lets keep a fast pace guys

Last edited:

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
125💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alrighty then. i still dont understand that points part, so do tell me when i reach that point or something

You see those bonuses in this picture?

It says Greece +5 and Bulgaria +1 so if you manage to conquer all of Greece and Bulgaria, just mention +6 next to your name.

You might have also seen those black things. They are factories and each one gives +1 points. Ignore the rest of calculation. Filosoofis does that xd

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
125💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in the mean time , tell me the use of roll and how does it affect us
Personally I don't even know how roll works. I think Filosoofis used a random number generator. Now if say.. your number is

That means yo get 8 points since the last number is 8. Meaning you occupy 8 regions.

Some numbers are special like

Those get bonus or something quads pali idk lets not get into details xd

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in the mean time , tell me the use of roll and how does it affect us
Actually you only get the bonus points(exp:5 bonus points) after you conquer all the territories inside your chosen country(greece).

You ask Host to Roll for you. Let say you get random numbers of 234444. Host will take the last number.

0 number you get 10 T

Here it was Quads 4444.

Quad is any 4 straight numbers like 3333/6666

Last edited:

Genjutsuking

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Personally I don't even know how roll works. I think Filosoofis used a random number generator. Now if say.. your number is

That means yo get 8 points since the last number is 8. Meaning you occupy 8 regions.

Some numbers are special like

Those get bonus or something quads pali idk lets not get into details xd
so basically, rolls decide how much area i can cover. the higher the last digit of my roll , the more area i cover?

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Link with all the rolls

GYFS nation also got added to the game.

For getting a bonus you need to conquer a whole nation or their factories.

When posting state your bonus like this (+...) behind your name and don't cheat. Each factory gives you 1+ and nations are alot higher in most cases. So click on the link I will put underhere and count all the factories and nations you have.

Gulf federation has now oman, saudi-arabia and UAU + alot factories so he needs to calculate its bonus by seeing what each country is worth + the factories he has.

You must be registered for see images

Click this link to see the map better and look carefully before posting also don't go to other countries if you don't even conquered your first one

Hell and arai thanks for helping him :)