Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BTW my bad for leaving like that, But It is obvious hell gonna invade my ass, plus it's an emergency.

Nice ass game though, will definitely play if hosted again.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey are you serious?

I got 9

HBE got 2

How on earth he still beat me

I think you need to post every Rolls numbers here.
He has 20 or something bonus too
This^sorry bro he got you dead. I think next time we play we need more players so it will be more balanced. It is pretty fun tho to host and see you people kill eachother and conquer the map

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BTW my bad for leaving like that, But It is obvious hell gonna invade my ass, plus it's an emergency.

Nice ass game though, will definitely play if hosted again.
It is okay it is really late anyway. I bet it is over in the next 3 rounds. Thanks for playing bro it was fun.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This^sorry bro he got you dead. I think next time we play we need more players so it will be more balanced. It is pretty fun tho to host and see you people kill eachother and conquer the map
He couldnt used his bonus to attack me even though his bonus number bigger than me.

He lost the rolls mean his bonus couldnt be used, Its in the rule right

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He couldnt used his bonus to attack me even though his bonus number bigger than me.

He lost the rolls mean his bonus couldnt be used, Its in the rule right
Bonus are also a bonus to your roll. That is why Gulf federation is being so big right now. Sorry but HBE wasn't beatable. For example this roll weeb universe had 999 trips + 11 bonus but it is still lower than Gulf federation so he will lose again. Maybe we can look at the rules next time but this is how it is always played on 4chan.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bonus are also a bonus to your roll. That is why Gulf federation is being so big right now. Sorry but HBE wasn't beatable. For example this roll weeb universe had 999 trips + 11 bonus but it is still lower than Gulf federation so he will lose again. Maybe we can look at the rules next time but this is how it is always played on 4chan.
You said in previous games the highest rolls count and not bonus. I remember clearly and that what I followed

Bcus it defeat the purpose of highest rolls number.

Like said person 1 have 20 bonus points, then he get 1 from the Rolls and other player have 8 bonus points and get 5 from Rolls.

Bcus of Bonus points, person 1 win. How its fair

Last edited:

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You said in previous games the highest rolls count and not bonus. I remember clearly and thats what I followed
But I did it in the bonus game with systems too. Like fascism communism etc.

Can't recall having said that cause the game doesn't work that way. Anyway I'm sorry but this is how it works for all I know but like I said I'm open for new ideas although what do bonuses mean if they don't matter when rolling.

Hell Autarch

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
64💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But I did it in the bonus game with systems too. Like fascism communism etc.

Can't recall having said that cause the game doesn't work that way. Anyway I'm sorry but this is how it works for all I know but like I said I'm open for new ideas although what do bonuses mean if they don't matter when rolling.
I gtg in like a few minutes. Possible for the Gulf Fed to keep attacking after I leave it something?