Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Intro​

I wanted to debunk the claims that Rinnegan Sasuke's PS is more powerful than EMS Madara's. I will demonstrate accurate scaling to prove my point. Anybody is free to disagree if desire so, but keep the discussion civil. EMS Madara's CT destructive capacity is cutting mountain range.

Disclaimer​

The declaimer will illustrate his/her point by pasting the scan of fragment of Madara's CT, which I will disagree here.

You must be registered for see images

The author has inconsistency with accurate drawing, and this is what confuses people. Those mountains were not drawn to actual scale because I will illustrate panels to show why.

As shown above, the CT's have a width that is equal to width of Shinju stump. The Shinju stump has a width equivalent to a mountain, as illustrated by panel below:

That would mean that each CT had a width equal to a mountain as well, since its width is equal to the Shinju stump, which has a width equal to a mountain. The fragment argument is a null as those mountains were not drawn to scale.

Rinnegan Sasuke's PS, per slash, produces a mountain-cutting DC, which EMS Madara casually did.

Summary​

For those who didn't bother reading, here are bullet points to simply everything:

• The CT's fragments that dwarfed mountains is a null, because those mountains were not drawn to scale.

• Each CT had a width equal to the Shinju stump, which is equal to a mountain, but its length was higher.

• In VOTE battle, Sasuke's PS is shown to produce a mountain DC, which EMS Madara was able to do.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If PS is based on chakra, then why would someone with superior chakra (Rikudo+EMS) equal someone with inferior chakra (just EMS)?

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If PS is based on chakra, then why would someone with superior chakra (Rikudo+EMS) equal someone with inferior chakra (just EMS)?
Maybe cause Madara's special MS feat was the ability to use Indra's PS, he's the first MS user so maybe his dojutsu had no special techniques in return for having the full power of Sharingan.

LeSauce

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By your own logic that panel shouldn't be used as a true measure of the size. Kishi has drawing inconsistent, so why is that panel any different?

I'd take a direct comoarison between a mountaina nd a chunck.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By your own logic that panel shouldn't be used as a true measure of the size. Kishi has drawing inconsistent, so why is that panel any different?

I'd take a direct comoarison between a mountaina nd a chunck.
Because there are 5-10 panels that show CT's and Shinju stump having a width equal to a mountain, whereas only 1 panel shows fragments dwarfing mountains. By that, you could a draw a conclusion which scaling you should trust.

Detonator99

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL you already did the almost exact thread trying to downgrade madara's chibakus tensei, but got negged pretty easily.

all that you are doing here is eyeballing panels and on the case of sasuke and naruto avatar clash there is a thing called attack potency alot of writherd use that alot in order to not have the characters causing too much damage to the environment.

Last edited:

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. Perfect Susano'o don't differ much in height or power.
Not exactly. I strictly said EMS Madara's because he achieved this with his own Chakra. His PS with Rinnegan (Hagoromo's Chakra) is theoretically more powerful than his prior form and, in addition, Sasuke's & Kakashi's because he would have received a proportional boost to what Sasuke got from the Rinnegan. We didn't see his PS with Rinnegan, of course, but does not prevent us from drawing this conclusion.

Reactions: Awkward Linguist

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not exactly. I strictly said EMS Madara's because he achieved this with his own Chakra. His PS with Rinnegan (Hagoromo's Chakra) is theoretically more powerful than his prior form and, in addition, Sasuke's & Kakashi's because he would have received a proportional boost to what Sasuke got from the Rinnegan. We didn't see his PS with Rinnegan, of course, but does not prevent us from drawing this conclusion.
Then I'd disagree. I don't think the difference between EMS Madara and Rinnegan Madara would be all that great if any.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then I'd disagree. I don't think the difference between EMS Madara and Rinnegan Madara would be all that great if any.
If the quantity of Six Paths Chakra Sasuke received from the Rinnegan boosted his EMS PS from having no feats to replicate EMS Madara's DC, then Rinnegan Madara would have been boosted too in that quantitative proportion.

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the quantity of Six Paths Chakra Sasuke received from the Rinnegan boosted his EMS PS from having no feats to replicate EMS Madara's DC, then Rinnegan Madara would have been boosted too in that quantitative proportion.
Sasuke never had Perfect Susano'o before the Rinnegan though thus you cannot say it had improved itself. It can also be interpreted to mean that the difference between the EMS and Rinnegan is little if at all.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke never had Perfect Susano'o before the Rinnegan though thus you cannot say it had improved itself. It can also be interpreted to mean that the difference between the EMS and Rinnegan is little if at all.
I see you're one of those with a belief EMS Sasuke didn't achieve PS on his own. I don't want the thread to go off-topic, but your last sentence doesn't have an official proof. Let's try to use another example: MS Kakashi. According to him, Six Paths Chakra increased his eye ability (Susanoo). [ ] That would mean the quantitative of Six Paths Chakra Kakashi was so great that it allowed him to manifest PS with Kamui, compared to Obito who made a complain he couldn't open wormhole with his Chakra.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You've got to be kidding me. 2016 and people still believe that crap. If Sasuke didn't have PS, then how in god's green earth could he do the exact same thing Madara did with Kurama.
Yes. He did. Anyone who can read the Manga knows that he did.

1. Madara had PS w/ EMS.

Tsunade is amazed that Hashirama fought this thing. Onoki asks why Madara held back. (held PS back) Madara says that adults don't beat up kids w/ their full power, confirming that he had PS back then. Confirming that he used it on Hashirama.

2. Madara

-Same Mountain Cutting abilities.

-Same Swords, shoulder guards, tengu nose, and diamond as the regular PS.

Now we have Sasuke's PS on Kurama.

Too similar to PS for anyone to logically say that it's not PS, but some other version of Susanoo that looks nothing like what's in the pic.

3. Sasuke states he's doing what Madara did in the past.

-Hashirama's reaction confirms that he is.

Sasuke has PS and it's a Manga Fact.

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where's this in the manga?
Indra had Rikudou chakra which means having sage chakra gave Sasuke the same Sharingan power as Indra and therefore the same level of Susanoo as well.

But here's the thing, EMS Madara's Susanoo was the same size as Sasuke's avatar, had the same power as Sasuke's avatar and also had wings like Sasuke's avatar.

Sasuke never displayed the same level of Susanoo as Madara until he received Sage chakra. It's most likely that Madara's unique feat was that he possessed the Sharingan's full power instead of having any special techs like Kamui or Enton which would explain why his PS was the same as Rinnegan Sasuke's.