Rikudou's Lineage?

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">could be rikoudu's clan but if it is where is his clan nowadays. Maybe his clan was killed during the interclan wars and Pein ancstestor could be one of the few survivors. Or maybe his clan is still alive but not everyone inherits the rinnegan only a select few.</div>

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikudou- sennin was the first user of the Rin'negan and was known to have founded ninjutsu. As far as that symbol relatining to the Rin'negan it looks like it, but I don't know where or what your trying to implement here.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">wait if the sharingan and the byaakugn come from the rinnegan, then its plausible to assume that rikoudu's clan split into two clans each with a different eveolved form of the rinnegan, the uchicha and the hyuga clans. Perhaps if an uchicha has a kid with a hyuga a claan member maybe the result is a kid with the rinnegan.</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=14935" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-14935">shodaime said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Rikudou- sennin was the first user of the Rin'negan and was known to have founded ninjutsu. As far as that symbol relatining to the Rin'negan it looks like it, but I don't know where or what your trying to implement here.<br /> __________________ </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>i meant that if that is the symbol of rinnegan maybe rikoudu had a clan which maya have was a part of the clan wars maadara was taking about. And if he had a clan, maybe they were wipped out during the conflict or they split into the hyuga and uchicha clan.</div>

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">or it is rikudou's soul which takes over people bodies to continue living. If rikudou was the creator of ninjustu, perhaps he found a way to immortality. maybe he created a justu through his rinnegan which allows him to transfer his soul from body to body , which means eternal life.</div>

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ya, Rikudou probably found a way to immortality, considering most of the akatsuki members have a way to live forever.... that is, if they're not killed in battle.

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true, but whose to say how old rikudou was, similar to madara's unusual age now....maybe by the time madara encountered rikudou he was already around for a very long time

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eh, I dunno, sensei. Before the shinobi world was created, I don't really think it was alright to go around gouging out your brother's eyes. I think Rikudou must have been around LONG before Madara or the Senju came into existence.

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One thing that would be SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER corny that I could see happening is that all ninja have the power to activate the rinnegan, if they follow their own way of the ninja!!
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR CORNY!!!

SUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BadxbadS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was wondering about that clan sign too... but i wasn't think about rikoudu.... i was thinking about naruto clan =p Uzumaki Naruto that sign on his back... it was his clan sign right? perhap it naruto mom' clan since she from whirlpool country? it like spiraling signs.... idk it look like it, and i'm tired of other clan info... i was waiting all years and still waiting for kashi. introduce naruto clan or the origin of his mother and father clan ....

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u mean my avatar? ty :)

Well, u know how everyone's avatar corresponds to their jutsus and etc. (u know, yamato uses his wood jutsu, steinbiz uses jiraiya jutsu) Can I use jutsus like the 3rd's? :D
I dug up a picture of him when he didn't have liver spots :p