Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
looks at avatar, sees the sig -> reads all about obito, is this fanboyism or brilliance?

Seriously though, Not in a thousand years - One thing I am certain of, that mystery man is neither kabuto, zetsu, danzo, jiraya nor obito!! i bet my left nut on it!!

Although it is an interesting way of thinking, I give you that

Frikid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and how exactly could he have fooled all the censors?

Kakashi due to shared vision could see juubito fighting naruto and sasuke.
So juubito definitely had the kamui and also juubi in him as that very same guy used so6p sword against them.

Him using rinnegan to revive all the dead people also does not makes sense as it should kill the other obito also if any existed .

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
100% correct .. I never thougt It was kabuto , and now I believe on what u said .. I hope "mysterious Man" is Obito .. : amazing Thread by the way :hint:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow!!! I never knew you would think that far, nice theory but I doubt thats Obito plus Black Zetsu is controlling Obito so he won't give Naruto the Ninetails

Jikukan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would be another fail if it was obito again, than kishi better quit making manga's.
And besides, he cant do shit without juubi ( he couldnt even with having juubi, as madara said he would deal with obito himself if it would come that far), so it doesnt make sense.

If he truly wanted to help naruto he would have done so already when he had the chance.
And you believe he wanted peace from the verry beginning?? Like annihilating konoha and helping madara to survive.. killing minato and naruto.. ye he's such a loving person. He's possessed bij hatred.

You cant manipulate hatred, thats the most retarted thing i have ever heard!