KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice thread but I doubt it was Obito... why would Obito create a clone to make an alter ego of himself since he was confident in his Juubi powers? I mean Obito never imagined to lose to Naruto...
I'd honestly say this... Though the shape of the shadow would nicely reflect the Obito Horns.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A good enough theory but are you meaning to say that Sasuke gains the power of Obito's Jinchuuriki thing and awake Rinnegan if possible?

Does Obito really help Sasuke, a fellow Uchiha even the mysterious man is Obito himself?

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ehm, if Obito would be a good guy, then why just not revive Madara and kill zetsu and voila your done? xD
He's not pure, that we've seen so far. And also he didn't recognize Naruto's strenght only until the end of the battle arc. There're a lot of holes in your theory mate, if you can even call it one...

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the way you are thinking, and it is totally possible. No one is better in planning than Obito so he might just have that ace up his sleve. Great Theory, I would totally like that to happen =D

-ahhimane-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama couldn't recognize otherwise he would have known about Obito.
Secondly, Obito got the Juubi extracted not once but twice, one was the juubi's chakra and the other was juubi's body. That could have become a fatal blow to the other Obito.
Plus Madara could have sensed Obito(who split himself as well as who stood in front of dead Sasuke)

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically Code geass.!!

I'm surprised people dint think of code geass when they read it.!!

obito=cheap imitation of lelouch.!!

I don't like the idea, but still great work.!!