Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol, by your scaling method, I could very well give some characters 20, Kakasi for instance, Hinata isn't half the character he is, so where does that put him?
I don't get what you're saying mon.
If you dislike the way I scale my characters then 2bad mon.

reason is because u would bang isn't it? tho I disagree she is a solid 7
Elaborate pls.

And no I should have specified, she gets that 1 point for being the only female in the series besides the mightiest character in the series with developed doujutsu and having cool powers.

XxTsukyomiXx

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Elaborate pls.

And no I should have specified, she gets that 1 point for being the only female in the series besides the mightiest character in the series with developed doujutsu and having cool powers.
Oh really at that last part? Ok well my defense is she does have above average character development for Kishi. We've had plenty of flashbacks and things to the point where we understand her story and dreams. She is decently powerd and at least high chunin to low jounin. only negs are her character is affected by Naruto too much.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
they didn't have the balls to post and defend their ridiculous scoring
How is one a ridiculous score for her. I would defend my reasons for claiming how bad a character she is but I have done that more than enough on this base, plus I don't even like Hinata enough to even talk about her.

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Elaborate pls.

I was just saying, it seems to be a rather irregular method, but ofc this is IMO

mohdzarif

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I give her 4, she is not a good character. I thought of giving her 5 but I tend to dislike overrated characters so 1 point deducted lel.

One of the most overrated females for me, same with Konan.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why isnt there a "Hinata does not even deserve a score" option?
Aren't you that new member who said Sasuke Uchiha was your fav character in Naruto because he was the only charcter in the series whom you could relate to because both you and Sasuke are gay?

That mess was hilarious!!! But were you serious about that?

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Made a thread asking for opinions on her wich I only asked just to see how much of you disliked Hinata. I don't like her not do inline talking about her. i have only spoken of her casually.
Bold: I have never seen you make a thread that wasn't Hinata bash!

Who is your favorite character? I don't know who that would be, but I can clearly see your least favorite.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will give her a 4 as of now because of the improvement that she has done through the war, bish slap, that talk,etc.

I will give her a 8 if we see more character development. Although that's not going to happen anytime soon as you're able to see how kishimoto treats his female characters through the series.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5, unbiased thoughts. She isn't a fully rounded character, but it feels like since the Pain arc Kishi has been trying to subtly round her character out. If he would have kept her thrown in more after she fought Neji it wouldn't feel as if he's trying to shove her down our throats. So far it's been years of "Naruto-Kun" followed by her fainting.

Every now and then she had bright spots. The last couple of years she's been popping up on the same level as Sakura in terms of importance and being around during crucial moments as a support character. However, since she isn't the main heroine, she wasn't allowed to be there when Naruto was "dying".

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh really at that last part? Ok well my defense is she does have above average character development for Kishi. We've had plenty of flashbacks and things to the point where we understand her story and dreams. She is decently powerd and at least high chunin to low jounin. only negs are her character is affected by Naruto too much.
I don't see the problem with her being affected by Naruto like that, he's the love of her life.
People irl get like that when they genuinely love someone.

How would you change her, if you could?

XxTsukyomiXx

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see the problem with her being affected by Naruto like that, he's the love of her life.
People irl get like that when they genuinely love someone.

How would you change her, if you could?
the thing is she would be lost without him. I would give her more panel time and decrease her dependence on him

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the thing is she would be lost without him. I would give her more panel time and decrease her dependence on him
This. I've never seen her act on something because it was what she wanted to do. Everything around her world revolves around Naruto. That is horrible character development, it makes her one dimensional even if she has admirable traits like courage.

People bring up her fight with Neji, it was Naruto in the back of her mind pushing her through. Fighting Deva Path Pain it was due to Naruto. Kishi messed her character up worse than he did Sakura.

XxTsukyomiXx

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. I've never seen her act on something because it was what she wanted to do. Everything around her world revolves around Naruto. That is horrible character development, it makes her one dimensional even if she has admirable traits like courage.

People bring up her fight with Neji, it was Naruto in the back of her mind pushing her through. Fighting Deva Path Pain it was due to Naruto. Kishi messed her character up worse than he did Sakura.
I don't completely agree those events made me like her, but I actually think I would remove Naruto as a love interest altogether. He doesn't deserve her and yes the dependence on him freaking KILLLS me.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bold: I have never seen you make a thread that wasn't Hinata bash!

Who is your favorite character? I don't know who that would be, but I can clearly see your least favorite.
I have made MANY threads that are not about Hinata. I don't have a fav Naruto character anymore but my least fav is actually Sasuke the homosexual.
everyone here see's thru ur bs
What bs? I really don't care what ANYBODY on Narutobase thinks of me or what I am doing. The vast majority of the members on Narutobase take things too seriously and make big deals out of really small things and are extremely rude.
This place I a a joke and so are the Naruto discussions that's why I never take this place seriously. I know what I am saying better than anyone else how are you gonna tell me I am BS-ing? but of course you are gonna do that because like I said people on Narutobase take things too seriously and try to make big deals out of really small things. Stop trying to start things with me and let me be. I am not bs-ing.

XxTsukyomiXx

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have made MANY threads that are not about Hinata. I don't have a fav Naruto character anymore but my least fav is actually Sasuke the homosexual.

What bs? I really don't care what ANYBODY on Narutobase thinks of me or what I am doing. The vast majority of the members on Narutobase take things too seriously and make big deals out of really small things and are extremely rude.
This place I a a joke and so are the Naruto discussions that's why I never take this place seriously. I know what I am saying better than anyone else how are you gonna tell me I am BS-ing? but of course you are gonna do that because like I said people on Narutobase take things too seriously and try to make big deals out of really small things. Stop trying to start things with me and let me be. I am not bs-ing.
You must be registered for see images