Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So if somebody doesn't like Hinata, their opinions are half assed?
no I'm saying a lot if the anti arguments (like Hinata not caring for others, or he character not focusing on her clan) are wrong.

her whole pathetic character revolves around Naruto, and everything elses about her is nothing special quite frankly Hinata=garbage

Hinata=garbage
@AHK

This is what I mean. Her whole character doesn't revolve around Naruto. This is just blind hate. Whatever , I'm out

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For being a dedicated character with 1 goal and maintaining consistency throughout the series, I give her 3.
For having a good design, I give her another 3.
For having a nicely explained background and a hard past that gave her legitimate inspiration to achieve her goal, I give her another 3.
I give her 1 courtesy point for reasons.

XxTsukyomiXx

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For being a dedicated character with 1 goal and maintaining consistency throughout the series, I give her 3.
For having a nicely explained background and a hard past that gave her legitimate inspiration to achieve her goal, I give her another 3.
reason is because u would bang isn't it? tho I disagree she is a solid 7

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, by your scaling method, I could very well give some characters 20, Kakasi for instance, Hinata isn't half the character he is, so where does that put him?