Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm gonna start acting up again if you will and I sometimes make a Hinata thread to warm up before I get really serious with it.

By the way the score you give her is obviously just a trolling attempt no body would give her a score that high.
Oh? You're gonna start acting up?! Lmao Why should I care?

No, you are the troll. You love and crave hating on Hinata. She hasn't even appeared in like 5 weeks, yet you're making threads over and over again on her. You just want attention.

And no, my score is perfectly fine. Hinata has all the aspects of a well developed character:

•her background story and hyuga clan add depth to her character
•unique and interesting abilities that are gradually developed
•issues and conflicts that she has solved
•she went from a shy and reserved individual who could never stand up to herself to a much more confident person.

Last edited:

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I swear, the way you love to hate on Hinata is kinda scary. Even I don't go around making threads bashing Sakura for no reason.
That's not me that's Heisenberg who does that I have a reason for making these threads they are warm ups for a behavior of mine that is considerd rule breaking or some reason. I'm bored and want to spice the base up for myself.

XxTsukyomiXx

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how about yes......
no okay
That's not me that's Heisenberg who does that I have a reason for making these threads they are warm ups for a behavior of mine that is considerd rule breaking or some reason. I'm bored and want to spice the base up for myself.
I love this guy. He joins an Itachi Troll Hunter group claiming to be tired of his trolls and all trolls. Now he's tired and wants to troll Lol. is it because mypower was bannedXD

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At a first glance, Hinata is somewhat of a cookie-cutter "shy, demure girl" like you'd find in most animes.

However, she is very insightful, and has given Naruto useful advice on more than one occasion.

She is very self-aware, and over the series has learned to accept herself, improve herself, and ultimately gain confidence. She was the first character to emulate Naruto, learning from his own battles with those same issues; she and Sasuke were the first of the Konoha kids to be perceptive enough to notice Naruto's potential.

She has a lot of courage, as shown when she attempted to protect Naruto during the Pain battle. Over the series, she has become very strong emotionally, as shown when, directly after Neji's death, she managed to pull herself together and provide words of wisdom to Naruto.

I think she's a very well-written character, and one of the more subtle characters in Kishi's series. A lot of fans seem to focus on things like her tripping on rocks as she ran towards Naruto, and use such moments to consider her stupid and weak; of course, that scene was probably intended to depict her momentarily forgetting about her exhaustion out of concern for Naruto, only to find that her body couldn't keep up with her.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
basically, what youre saying is that you like to you're

Gurl bye. You bash on Sakura every chance you get. Even when no one is talking about her.
At least I don't make threads bout her when she hasn't appeared in so long. And I don't bash Sakura every chance I get.