NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So wait people don't think kamui has nothing to do with reaction time? So if Tsunade had Kamui she could have pulled off the same things as Obito?
Obito executed proper timing thanks to his reactions. It's what enabled him to effortlessly defeat KCM Naruto's combination and nearly one-panel him.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, because my opinions are supported by Manga fact. Anyway. :lol
Clearly they're not if Madara was able to use his Gudodama before Gai's attacks

1. Gai in the 5th Gate let alone the 7th. So I don't know what you thought lying was going to do, but....
You're abusing the word reaction, because Gai saving Kakashi from an oncoming attack has nothing to do with reaction.
It's funny how you're suggesting that 5th gates has a better reaction speed than 8th gates Gai who wasn't able to react before Madara put up his gudodama:
You must be registered for see images
Madara being able to put up his guard before Gai can strike means that Madara can react to Gai. Nothing more, nothing less. The fact you are actually sitting here trying to argue that Minato reacts faster than 8G Gai makes me want to not take you seriously and stop replying.But I won't.
You said it yourself, Madara was easily able to react to Gai's attacks while everyone I just listed was able to react faster than Madara himself. So you rambling on about something so incoherent isn't going to get you anywhere, where is the proof of Gai reacting to any attack? You have nothing, do you understand? Nothing.
Gai moving Kakashi's body from a gudodama is the same thing as Lee removing Gai's body from a gudodama attack.
And considering that Madara was able to react to Gai's attacks faster than Gai can throw afternoon tiger just debunked everything you just posted here.

-Gai is faster than the Gudo Dama. Addressed.
Clearly he's not, As I stated.

-Gai is faster than Kakashi or Minato. Addressed.
Gai is faster than a space-time ninjutsu user that are instant? Before I even address everything that's wrong with that statement.
Know what the word "reaction" means. Reaction speed means a fast-reply or in other words.
Gai did no such thing against Juubi Madara.

Kakashi being able to use Kamui before Gai attacked Madara is because Gai didn't make an attempt to attack Madara until his path was cleared.
Speculation and a big one too considering that kamui was already granted before Gai was able to strike. Did you not read what Minato say? He said keep attacking him no matter what.
So you're wrong again.

I've understood this concept from the jump, it's you who seems to have a hard time understanding such rudimentary concepts. Absolutely ridiculous.
Laughable at best. These terms are completely foreign to you and you have no clear grasp of simple English. Pitiful.

Don't be daft pal. You claimed that Minato reacting to Gai in that panel is proof he reacts faster than Gai himsef, even though Gai wasn't moving at top speed there, and Gaara's Sand is relevant because it was keeping pace with Gai in that panel, so unless you are going to argue that Gaara's Sand is around 8G Gai's speed don't argue this point at all.
The bold part is another false claim.
Refrain from being obtuse here guy. The sand was used by Gaara as leverage as you can see from the bottom panel.
Gai was near Madara's Gudodama spear before Gaara activated his sand to pick up kakashi. There is no reason why Gaara would move kakashi near Madara along side Gai when his left eye is a long range kamui.
Sometimes I feel like I'm typing in a foreign language to you people. Lmfao

Your Avatar and Sig tell me that you are an Obito fan. Your argumentation tells me that you:

A. Have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
B. Are an illogical poster who ignores Manga fact.
It tells you that

A. I know more about kamui than you
B. That you should sit down with your notepad out while I educate you.

Like I said, once Kamui is active Obito can automatically slip through every single threat, and that's exactly what he did against Madara. Unless you can show that he turned it off to warp Madara, you don't have a point here. Chapter 597 or 598. Please go read up on how your fav's jutsu works.
Like I said before here..

Actually read how kamui works. Because Obito being able to activate kamui before Madara's reaction is what you call superior reaction speed. And judging from my avatar including my signature, you shouldn't question my knowledge on kamui.
I shouldn't have to repeat myself twice. Obito was able to activate his kamui way before madara was able to attack. Kamui doesn't turn on by itself, the user has to activate it first and the fact that Obito was able to react before Madara was able to grab his eyes is more than enough common sense to know who is superior. I advise you to sit down and take the time to read before posting again.
Kakashi's case is the same as Obito's as they use the same jutsu. "God like Thrust" is because of the speed of the attack you clown. Has nothing to do with Kakashi reacting to Kaguya and phasing through her. And lol wtf? Really now? Obito took Madara's Rikudo Senjutsu Chakra. Senjutsu boosts all abilities. Thus Kakashi's speed was increased. The stronger your chakra the better your physical stats. That's why KCM Naruto>>>Base Naruto in reaction speed, shunshin speed, strength, etc.
Kakashi was able to react to kaguaya's attack you pathetic clown. Activating his MS technique is not so hard to comprehend. And if you think rikudou chakra is what increased his physical speed, then you're an idiot. He specifically said that rikudou chakra increased his eye power not his body. kcm naruto's body was increased with chakra not his eyes like kakashi, where the f*ck is your logic?

Last edited:

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KG, if you wanna take it to the VM's and reply at your leisure and focus on these kids then I'm cool with that.

What we're talking about really doesn't have much to do with the thread itself

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since Naruto's Shunshin >>>> Ay's (and his reactions are faster than his Shunshin), can react to Juubito, and
Only thing I agree with out of this part of your post, so I'll drop the Ay comparison point. Doesn't 100% prove your point though, especially not the Base naruto=Base Minato stuff/How large Minato's power up is business.

And the bold is clearly an exaggeration. Naruto is easily faster, but not by as much as you clearly think.

Your points here only strengthen my argument.

If Minato had actually reacted with Hiriashin before Sasuke blocked, then he would have known that the marking wasn't there. He found out the second time when Obito grabbed them and he tried to teleport. So Sasuke reacted with Shunshin before Minato could even attempt FTG. The bold is also ignoring a scan I posted earlier, since the only thing that takes place between Minato's FTG attempt and Naruto extending his chakra arms was Obito beginning to form his Gudodama, and only a small amount had started to form before Naruto's arms grabbed Minato.

I shouldn't have to explain how fast molding Gudodama are
Whether he reacted and managed to initiate Hiraishin before Sasuke blocked is irrelevant. Him making that handseal is a reaction. So unless you are going to tell me that Minato's handseal was made before Sasuke blocked the attack, which it wasn't.

-Mental reaction comes first.
-Then physical reaction for the handseal.
-Then and only then does Sasuke react with Shunshin.

-
- Fast enough to form in reaction to FTG attempts [ ] (from someone you consider to have faster reactions/striking speed than even KCM Minato)
In reaction to Hiraishin attempts? No. Obito forming his Gudo Dama as a shield is a reaction to the ball exploding.

-Tobirama warps to it.
-Tobirama warps it to him.
-Tobirama then takes him and warps somewhere else.
-Then the ball explodes.

In between their arrival to the final destination and the ball exploding is when Obito reacted with the Gudo Dama. So Tobirama's own speed is completely irrelevant here. But considering the only time gap in between the specified events isn't the speed the Gudo Dama forms at, you barely have a point.

Your reaching so bad right now.

Naruto and Sasuke both mentally , signified by the "!!" in the panel before their grabbed, then Naruto physically reacts to him with the Chakra arms.

Hiruzen didn't react in the way your trying to imply. [ ][ ].

- Charged at him with a much slower speed than he did Hashirama/Tobirama or Naruto/Sasuke.
- Formed THREE different Gudodama weapons in succession
- Stuck at him with striking speed first, which is slower than just forming a weapon, then grabbed him
- On top of all this Obito was a farther distance away (since that seems so important to you in Minato v Raikage)
What are you talking about? Naruto reacted mentally with his surprise and then he sent his chakra arms out after he was grabbed. His chakra arms were not a reaction to Obito's Shunshin so don't argue that they were. Mentioning his mental reaction is irrelevant when I was addressing this:

since Naruto reacted with something that actually travels while Minato reacted with teleportation,
Which is indeed 100% incorrect. Not sure why you are trying to argue that Naruto firing his chakra arms after being blitzed is a reaction, but it makes no sense. The only thing you are showing me is that Naruto reacted to the Gudo Dama with something that travels.

As for Hiruzen, uh, no.

-The first two points are irrelevant as Hiruzen made no attempt to dodge anything as there was no attack coming for him.
-And no he didn't stick him with striking speed.

That's obviously the Gudo Dama extending. The distance is the only thing you have but even then that's irrelevant. If Hiruzen can react to that thing from a distance of of less than 30ish meters even though he's nowhere close to being any kind of speedster, then someone miles ahead of him in any kind of speed reacting to it from point blank isn't a feat worth mentioning in this discussion.

Do I need to keep on with this point? I can get the scans of Gudodama being faster than Kamui and Madara being able to form one fast enough to block Naruto before even got Shinju or his other Rinnegan.
None of those are feats of the Gudo Dama's extension speed nor are they mindless Obito's feats so you can bring them if you want, it won't matter. There is a gap in between Obito grabbing the duo/Minato about to use Hiraishin and Obito activating the Gudo Dama, so bringing how fast the Gudo Dama can move isn't going to prove your point as that time gap isn't just how fast the Gudo Dama can move.

-Obito grabs them.

-Minato realizes that Obito's marking is gone.
-Obito stares at the duo.

Only then does he activate the Gudo Dama.

And if you want to talk Gudo Dama, why don't we go look at Minato being able to teleport away before the Gudo Dama can put holes in his body. And yes it's a reaction feat for him. He's not a bystander, he's the one intercepting and he acted before the Gudo Dama themselves could "act" That's a feat superior to Naruto reacting to the Gudo Dama's extension (slower than Perfect JJ Obito and JJ Madara's Gudo Dama whether it be formation or traveling by feats) from point blank considering the traveling of the balls is far faster than the extension of the Gudo Dama as:

-Hiruzen can partially evade one.
-From not even double the distance the same Gudo Dama traveling outspeeds Kamui (much faster than Hiruzen so don't try and capitalize on the distance) and reaches Kakashi's face before they can initiate and completely resolve Double Kamui hence the presence of the portal.

And let's continue to talk Gudo Dama.

-Naruto was able to react to the Gudo Dama's extension from point blank range by sending his chakra arm to Minato before the Gudo Dama could extend and skewer his head (extension has already started as you have shown us)
-Meaning Naruto's Chakra Arm>>>Gudo Dama's extension in speed.
-You claim that in this particular scenario they possess the speed above that of Kamui.
-Meaning Naruto's chakra arm>>>Gudo Dama>Kamui.
-Yet Obito (on two occasions) has evaded KCM Naruto's chakra arms. Once from around 10m away during their fight on the rocks and another before Kakashi and Gai showed up.
-Yet against Madara's Gudo Dama Obito (but with Hagoromo's power this time around and was also not point blank distance from Madara) was unable to warp himself to the other dimension and he was only barely able to block the Gudo Dama, so evasion is out of the question.

-Madara is able to form a Gudo Dama before Naruto can reach him, thus the Gudo Dama forms faster than Base RSM Naruto can Shunshin.
-Your argument pretty much states "KCM chakra arm travels much faster than the extension of the Gudo Dama"
-So are you saying that Naruto can extend his chakra arm over 5m faster than Base RSM Naruto can Shunshin? Like I said, your feats don't add up.

And we also have Obito being able to block BSM and EMS Sasuke's attack (the same attack he himself couldn't dodge) with the Gudo Dama yet despite those same Gudo Dama (according to your argument, speed wise) were unable to skewer KCM Naruto and EMS Sasuke from point blank distance. In fact, after the Gudo Dama had started to extend.

-The same chakra arm that Obito easily evaded was able to cross over 5 meters and grab Minato.
-Then Minato was able to warp them with Hiraishin.
-And only then did the Gudo Dama extend past Naruto and Sasuke's original positions.

It should be clear that your transition of these feats doesn't even come close to adding up. So unless you are using Mindless Obito's feats they don't apply, as people with more power (Obito post control and Madara) have shown better and more fluid control over the Gudo Dama. The extension speed of Mindless Obito's Gudo Dama has shown to be nothing special.

It may sound ridiculous when you look at his early feats, but Base Naruto hasn't been showcased since before the Pain Arc. The only feat afterwards is him scaling the God Tree before Kakashi can speak a couple sentences, which is a damn good feat.

So don't bring If and Then logic into this when we have no idea how fast Base Naruto is. The feats stack up when we compare KCM forms, where people go from their isn't my problem nor is it what were discussing. Plus I can use this logic to poke all kinds of holes in your argument.
Uh, no.

-SM Naruto>>Base Naruto in reaction speed. And he has sensing to boot.
-SM Naruto vs. Alive Madara, Alive Madara manages to speed past him and Sai and the only reaction Naruto can manage is a block (please don't say "he only blocked because that's all he needed when a simple block isn't the optimal reaction against a charging enemy you are trying to kill/seal)
-Alive Madara is not as fast as Ay. Not even close. Not when Edo Madara could only manage a block against Ay.

If SM Naruto could only manage a block against Madara then he wouldn't be physically reacting to Madara at all in Base. So if I decided to agree "Base Naruto=Base Minato" in reaction speed, then I'd be agreeing that Minato can't react to someone faster than Ay from a distance similar to what he already reacted to Ay in the Manga. :lol

Then we have 3-Tomoe Sasuke, who has reactions superior to Base Naruto. He can't even perceive V2 Ay yet Base Minato can physically and mentally react to him. Yet somehow Base Naruto=Base Minato? And don't say that Base Naruto=3-T Sasuke in reaction speed either.

-VoTE 2 downscaling shows that Base Naruto and Dojutsu-less Sasuke tie in hand to hand and are equal in every physical aspect. If Naruto reacted that much faster then he would've whooped Sasuke.

-Naruto needed Sage Mode to do to the 3rd Raikage practically the same thing that Sasuke did using his 3-Tomoe Sharingan.

Base Naruto=Base Sasuke (No Dojutsu) Are you also going to argue that Base Sasuke has reactions equal to Base Ay and reactions equal to Base Minato? Are you going to argue that Base Sasuke w/ no Dojutsu can even react mentally to Ay let alone physically? I really hope not. And no, this means that your comparisons don't make sense and are 100% false or that KCM Minato's boost isn't as large as Naruto's boost. So don't act like it's irrelevant to your points, because it's not. Whatever it means, it definitely shows that the difference in their reaction speed isn't the KCM power boost and it definitely shows that Base Naruto is not on par with Base Minato in reaction speed. So either:

-KCM Minato>>KCM Naruto, and none of the feats you have listed above are valid as I have shown.
-Or KCM Naruto=KCM Minato, but for some reason Minato's power up isn't the same as Naruto's.
KG, if you wanna take it to the VM's and reply at your leisure and focus on these kids then I'm cool with that.

What we're talking about really doesn't have much to do with the thread itself
Nah bro. VM's are a pain in the ass to argue with when we start typing paragraphs. Not to mention I don't even feel like addressing the moron above you.

And lmaoooo right. These people's lists are killing me, especially this Tobious Uchiha guy. Wtf? Kakashi above Ay? Lord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gai
Tobirama
Ay
DSM Kabuto
Minato (base)
3-T Madara
Itachi
3rd Raikage
Killer B
SM Naruto
Kakashi/Obito
Obito/Kakashi
Do you no longer believe the Cee statement regarding Base Ay instead of v2 Ay?

The Hokages were brought back at . Whatever translation you read Tobirama basically says the same thing, that being the Hokages Edo Tensei forms had basically the same power as their alive versions, with a possible negligible difference. Madara statement later on doesn't contradict this or imply that the difference was large. Even if someone were to argue that Madara was implying a significant difference, then Tobirama's statement takes priority. As he's the creator of Edo Tensei and knows his own power better than anyone else.

So Base Minato >= Base Edo Minato in reaction time. Then as we head into the Juubito fight, we see EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto showing similar reaction times to KCM Minato.

Bottom panel, Hashirama states Madara is regaining his alive power ie it's noticeably stronger.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you no longer believe the Cee statement regarding Base Ay instead of v2 Ay?

Bottom panel, Hashirama states Madara is regaining his alive power ie it's noticeably stronger.
I do believe it. Not sure how my list implies otherwise.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clearly they're not if Madara was able to use his Gudodama before Gai's attacks
Barely. He could hardly mount a proper defense against him let alone attack him. It took multiple strikes before he could even counter Gai's speed with his own Gudoudama. Even then, at close range, Juubidara couldn't counter 7th Gate Gai's Taijutsu.

You're abusing the word reaction, because Gai saving Kakashi from an oncoming attack has nothing to do with reaction.
It's funny how you're suggesting that 5th gates has a better reaction speed than 8th gates Gai who wasn't able to react before Madara put up his gudodama:
It has everything to do with reaction. Gai saw the Gudoudama flying at Kakashi, so he simply reacted accordingly by outspeeding the Gudoudama and rescuing Kakashi as a result. 8th Gate Gai could also react to the Gudoudama, but Minato told him to keep going, so he chose to counter it.

You said it yourself, Madara was easily able to react to Gai's attacks while everyone I just listed was able to react faster than Madara himself. So you rambling on about something so incoherent isn't going to get you anywhere, where is the proof of Gai reacting to any attack? You have nothing, do you understand? Nothing.
Is this your bias telling you that Minato reacted quicker than Gai? Truth is, he didn't. He wasn't flying at the Gudoudama at high speeds, nor was the Gudoudama approaching him in the first place. He had an outside perspective of everything, which enabled him to perceive things better than Gai who was flying at high speeds. Him having an outside perspective enabled better perception which is the reason why planes that travel hundreds of miles away from us appear so slow due to us being miles away from. Same thing applies here. Had Minato been placed in such a situation, he wouldn't have reacted. We literally saw what happened when he fought a Juubi Jin and could literally do nothing.

Gai moving Kakashi's body from a gudodama is the same thing as Lee removing Gai's body from a gudodama attack.
Everyone could perceive the Gudoudama which even then, Lee could've had an outside perspective of everything as well.

Clearly he's not, As I stated.
If Sixth Gate Lee was faster than a Gudoudama, then 7th/8th Gate Gai certainly is. The guy was literally kicking air which was something that not even Juubidara was capable of.

Gai is faster than a space-time ninjutsu user that are instant? Before I even address everything that's wrong with that statement.
Physically and mentally? Yes. He literally contended and overwhelmed Juubidara in CQC with just the Seventh Gates whilst having to avoid making contact with his Gudoudama whereas SM Minato got his arms sliced off and was hit repeatedly with no reaction. Actually, KCM Minato alone, couldn't do anything against Juubito.

Know what the word "reaction" means. Reaction speed means a fast-reply or in other words.
Gai did no such thing against Juubi Madara.
A large component of reaction speed is attack speed and Gai literally overwhelmed Juubidara in that regard, who overwhelmed Minato in that regard.

Speculation and a big one too considering that kamui was already granted before Gai was able to strike. Did you not read what Minato say? He said keep attacking him no matter what.
So you're wrong again.
He told him to keep moving, not to keep flying at high speeds. Minato noticed that Gai hesitated, therefore, Minato reassured him that the entire team had it under control.

The bold part is another false claim.
Refrain from being obtuse here guy. The sand was used by Gaara as leverage as you can see from the bottom panel.
Gai was near Madara's Gudodama spear before Gaara activated his sand to pick up kakashi. There is no reason why Gaara would move kakashi near Madara along side Gai when his left eye is a long range kamui.
Sometimes I feel like I'm typing in a foreign language to you people. Lmfao
I'm confused what you're trying to prove here. Kakashi admitted that he couldn't use Kamui from a far range due to his vision deteriorating, therefore, Gaara was needed to provide Kakashi the leverage needed to close the distance between Juubidara and Kakashi.

I shouldn't have to repeat myself twice. Obito was able to activate his kamui way before madara was able to attack. Kamui doesn't turn on by itself, the user has to activate it first and the fact that Obito was able to react before Madara was able to grab his eyes is more than enough common sense to know who is superior. I advise you to sit down and take the time to read before posting again.
Did you ever think that Obito activated it before Juubidara even prepared to mount an attack? Food for thought.

Kakashi was able to react to kaguaya's attack you pathetic clown. Activating his MS technique is not so hard to comprehend. And if you think rikudou chakra is what increased his physical speed, then you're an idiot.
Rikudou Chakra enhanced his own ocular abilities, therefore, it could've had an impact on his Precognition as well. Even then, both Naruto and Sasuke displayed superior reaction ability through receiving Rikudou's Chakra.

He specifically said that rikudou chakra increased his eye power not his body. kcm naruto's body was increased with chakra not his eyes like kakashi, where the f*ck is your logic?
Kakashi manifested a Rikudou Enhanced PS which RSM Naruto even confirmed was impressive. That alone proves that Kakashi's overall Chakra improved drastically which makes him faster overall. Logically, Rikudou's Chakra is composed of very high Physical Energy which is stored in the cells of the body, so his Body did improve.