Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Engaged JJ Madara and Madara wasn't able to cut him down.
-SM Minato and KCM Minato engaged Madara and Obito respectively and he was cut down both times.
Engaging somebody in a standoff is not reaction speed, that's just straight forward speed.
No one else on that list has feats on par with that.
Minato did here

You must be registered for see images

Obito did here

And Kakashi did it towards kaguya

Reaction time is a quick response before the opposing person can come up with a retort. Madara taking Gai's hits blow for blow is not what you call Gai's reaction speed on a higher level. Activation before process.

I'll be waiting for any evidence that suggests that Kakashi or Obito can do the same. I'll also be waiting for any evidence that Kakashi or Obito have better reactions than Ay or Minato.
Well look above

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Guy
2. Tobirama
3. Ay
4. DSM Kabuto
5. Minato
6. 3T Madara
7. Itachi
8. Third Raikage
9. Killer B
10. Obito
11. SM Naruto
12. Kakashi

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Engaging somebody in a standoff is not reaction speed, that's just straight forward speed.
*Sigh* Wrong again. If Gai can engage Madara and not get cut down, it means that Madara can't cut him down because he's too fast for that. Compare that to Minato who did get cut down. That's an issue of Minato not being able to react to Madara's strike while Gai can. So either Madara didn't want to cut him down (which is a lie) or Gai can react to Madara's striking speed while Madara can't react to his.

Minato did here

Nope. Show me him reacting to a full speed Gai and then we can talk. Saying Minato reacted to full speed Gai is equivalent to saying Gaara's Sand travels nearly as fast as full speed Gai.

Obito did here

Go learn how Kamui works. Once active Obito doesn't need to add his input to phase through things. It's automatic.

And Kakashi did it towards kaguya

Reaction time is a quick response before the opposing person can come up with a retort. Madara taking Gai's hits blow for blow is not what you call Gai's reaction speed on a higher level. Activation before process.

Well look above
Lel Stop. It's ironic that you are trying to give me the definition of reaction speed when Kakashi did nothing but attack Kaguya here. No reaction on his part involved. Not to mention that's DMS Kakashi w/ Rikudo's chakra. OP was obviously referring to War Kakashi. :lol

Reactions: Demonic.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoaaa whoaaaa! Minato is still over Kcm naruto and ems sasuke in reaction feats easily! Them tagging a slower in air non shunshin obito isn't the same as tagging or reacting to a shunshin juubito. Minato at the last milli second reacted and eliminated Madaras tsb before they could move a inch into his body no diff!

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not sure why people are comparing Obito reaction time to Kakashi's when Kakashi barely managed to react to Susanoo arrows while Obito. Reacted to the following.

V2 Ei blitz.( ).
Gated Gai blitz.( ).
KM Naruto.( ).
Madara TSB's.( ).

Go learn how Kamui works. Once active Obito doesn't need to add his input to phase through things. It's automatic.
:lol
Kamui isn't automatic. Let me explain in the scan above where Obito faze through Naruto's clone and proceed to hit it is a prime example.

1- He fazed through the clone by activating Kamui.

2- Once the clone went through his body he turned solid and hit the clone if Kamui was automatic the gumbai would have fazed through the clone as well but it didn't which means Obito turned the intangibility to off to strike then activated it again when he ran at Naruto.

Also you claim Kamui is Automatic but then says Obito loses to Mu because he won't be aware of Muu striking him while he's invisible if Kamui is automatic like you say how come he wouldn't just faze through him weather he knows where Muu is going to strike or not?

Inb4 i changed my mind.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Sigh* Wrong again. If Gai can engage Madara and not get cut down, it means that Madara can't cut him down because he's too fast for that. Compare that to Minato who did get cut down. That's an issue of Minato not being able to react to Madara's strike while Gai can. So either Madara didn't want to cut him down (which is a lie) or Gai can react to Madara's striking speed while Madara can't react to his.
I can see you're a very strong opinionated person. Gai was completely unable to react to Madara's Gudodamas like Minato. The fact here is that Madara was able to put up his guard before 8 gates gai was able strike like here.

Gai needed to be aided by people with faster reaction speed to quickly take down the gudodamas that were faster than Gai.

As you can see, Kakashi was able to create an opening for Gai before Gai and Madara can meet. That's called Activation before process.
Do you need me to further elaborate for you or do you understand the full concept yet?
Madara was far superior in reaction speed as he was able to guard himself with his gudodamas before Gai was able to attack, the only problem is that his Gudodamas defense was overpowered by brute force.

Nope. Show me him reacting to a full speed Gai and then we can talk. Saying Minato reacted to full speed Gai is equivalent to saying Gaara's Sand travels nearly as fast as full speed Gai.
Bold: That burden of proof is on you. My argument is that Gai does not have the reaction speed of the people I listed.
I don't see how Gaara's sand is relevant.

Actually read how kamui works. Because Obito being abe to activate kamui before Madara's reaction is what you call superior reaction speed. And judging from my avatar including my signature, you shouldn't question my knowledge on kamui.

Lel Stop. It's ironic that you are trying to give me the definition of reaction speed when Kakashi did nothing but attack Kaguya here. No reaction on his part involved. Not to mention that's DMS Kakashi w/ Rikudo's chakra. OP was obviously referring to War Kakashi. :lol
Lol quit while you're ahead. For kakashi to phase pass Kaguya he needs to activate kamui before Kaguya can attack him. Kakashi's superior reaction was able to activate kamui before being impaled by ash bone. The data specifically stated "god like thrust" for a reason. DMS kakashi's eyes were bestowed with rikudou chakra, his bodily movements have nothing to do with rikudou chakra.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can see you're a very strong opinionated person. Gai was completely unable to react to Madara's Gudodamas like Minato. The fact here is that Madara was able to put up his guard before 8 gates gai was able strike like here.

Yes, because my opinions are supported by Manga fact. Anyway. :lol

1. Gai to the in the 5th Gate let alone the 7th. So I don't know what you thought lying was going to do, but....

Madara being able to put up his guard before Gai can strike means that Madara can react to Gai. Nothing more, nothing less. The fact you are actually sitting here trying to argue that Minato reacts faster than 8G Gai makes me want to not take you seriously and stop replying.

But I won't.

Gai needed to be aided by people with faster reaction speed to quickly take down the gudodamas that were faster than Gai.

As you can see, Kakashi was able to create an opening for Gai before Gai and Madara can meet. That's called Activation before process.
-Gai is faster than the Gudo Dama. Addressed.
-Gai is faster than Kakashi or Minato. Addressed.

Kakashi being able to use Kamui before Gai attacked Madara is because Gai didn't make an attempt to attack Madara until his path was cleared.

Do you need me to further elaborate for you or do you understand the full concept yet?
Madara was far superior in reaction speed as he was able to guard himself with his gudodamas before Gai was able to attack, the only problem is that his Gudodamas defense was overpowered by brute force.
I've understood this concept from the jump, it's you who seems to have a hard time understanding such rudimentary concepts. Absolutely ridiculous.

Bold: That burden of proof is on you. My argument is that Gai does not have the reaction speed of the people I listed.
I don't see how Gaara's sand is relevant.
Don't be daft pal. You claimed that Minato reacting to Gai in that panel is proof he reacts faster than Gai himsef, even though Gai wasn't moving at top speed there, and Gaara's Sand is relevant because it was keeping pace with Gai in that panel, so unless you are going to argue that Gaara's Sand is around 8G Gai's speed don't argue this point at all.

Sometimes I feel like I'm typing in a foreign language to you people. Lmfao

Actually read how kamui works. Because Obito being abe to activate kamui before Madara's reaction is what you call superior reaction speed. And judging from my avatar including my signature, you shouldn't question my knowledge on kamui.

Your Avatar and Sig tell me that you are an Obito fan. Your argumentation tells me that you:

A. Have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
B. Are an illogical poster who ignores Manga fact.

Like I said, once Kamui is active Obito can automatically slip through every single threat, and that's exactly what he did against Madara. Unless you can show that he turned it off to warp Madara, you don't have a point here. Chapter 597 or 598. Please go read up on how your fav's jutsu works.

Lol quit while you're ahead. For kakashi to phase pass Kaguya he needs to activate kamui before Kaguya can attack him. Kakashi's superior reaction was able to activate kamui before being impaled by ash bone. The data specifically stated "god like thrust" for a reason. DMS kakashi's eyes were bestowed with rikudou chakra, his bodily movements have nothing to do with rikudou chakra.
Kakashi's case is the same as Obito's as they use the same jutsu. "God like Thrust" is because of the speed of the attack you clown. Has nothing to do with Kakashi reacting to Kaguya and phasing through her. And lol wtf? Really now? Obito took Madara's Rikudo Senjutsu Chakra. Senjutsu boosts all abilities. Thus Kakashi's speed was increased. The stronger your chakra the better your physical stats. That's why KCM Naruto>>>Base Naruto in reaction speed, shunshin speed, strength, etc.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because the time it takes to react (such as striking your opponent) relies on how fast you react.
This is physical reaction though not mental .two can have the same mental reaction time but one appears to have better reaction because he is physically faster .
What feats itachi has that makes everyone put him above bee,sm naruto,kakashi,third raikage and obito ? I dont remember any .I hope his coolness has nothing to do with it .Lol
Ot:
7th gate Gai
Tobirama
Bee/minato/Ay
(bee is here because of him reacting to FTG and amatrasu )
Kakashi /obito (kakashi reacted mentally and partially physically to offensive flying jin madara ,reacted to rasengan kicked by jin madara mentally and physically by looking downwards at the rasengan,his reaction time was good enough that he turned his aim from the rasengan to naruto clone and warped it in millisecond before obito stick hit the cms away clone head .
Sm naruto
Third raikage

Itachi (he can be potentially higher but he lacks feats )

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is physical reaction though not mental .two can have the same mental reaction time but one appears to have better reaction because he is physically faster .
What feats itachi has that makes everyone put him above bee,sm naruto,kakashi,third raikage and obito ? I dont remember any .I hope his coolness has nothing to do with it .Lol
Ot:
7th gate Gai
Tobirama
Bee/minato/Ay
(bee is here because of him reacting to FTG and amatrasu )
Kakashi /obito (kakashi reacted mentally and partially physically to offensive flying jin madara ,reacted to rasengan kicked by jin madara mentally and physically by looking downwards at the rasengan,his reaction time was good enough that he turned his aim from the rasengan to naruto clone and warped it in millisecond before obito stick hit the cms away clone head .
Sm naruto
Third raikage

Itachi (he can be potentially higher but he lacks feats )
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmfao. Officially the 2nd shittiest list in the thread.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmfao. Officially the 2nd shittiest list in the thread.
Not even gonna bother .

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong. A direct comparison between them both evading Ay's punch shows that they are on par if not Minato being superior.

-Ay charges at both.
-They both physically react with Ay almost hitting them.
-Ay is further away from Naruto by a bit, which would mean he reacts faster, but Ay was also further away from Naruto from the start when compared to how far from Ay Minato was.
1. No, the Raikage fight means everything. Minato reacted to Ay from a closer distance than Naruto did, and no he obviously didn't "barely" react when he was able to flick a Kunai above his head before teleporting away, or rather "barely reacting" isn't his limit. Had he barely reacted then he wouldn't have made any physical movement. Meanwhile we have Naruto who:

-Had a warning from Ay.
-And was further away from Ay than Minato was.
If someone charges you, and the only physical reaction you can make is to flick your hand, then you barely reacted. I don't see how people don't see that, I bet if it happen to your IRL then you wouldn't be saying you easily reacted or anything of the sort.

Raikage getting close to Naruto also means little, he was trying to draw . For this point to hold, it would also have to imply that it was the fastest that Naruto could react, which its not. As someones reactions are better than the speed that they can move, this has been constant throughout the manga and there hasn't been a single case otherwise.

Since Naruto's Shunshin >>>> Ay's (and his reactions are faster than his Shunshin), can react to Juubito, and was trying to get Ay away from Tsunade, this whole point with Ay is moot. Especially when Ay's Shunshin is nearly enough to blitz Minato.

The only thing you got is the distance Ay was from Minato, and that's so insignificant when you look at all aspects of how they reacted and when you look at the rest of Naruto's feats.

Wrong.

-Juubito attacks.
-Minato reacts in the next panel.

No point in mentioning Hiraishin when he had no way to use Hiraishin due to Obito's marking not being where Minato left it, something he didn't know. Not to mention he still reacted long before Sasuke blocked so you don't have a point there regardless. Sasuke didn't react just as fast or nearly as fast. None of these comparisons even hold since Minato isn't the one being attacked by Obito. The chakra arm feat doesn't matter because there is nothing for you to compare that to in order to come to the conclusion that KCM Naruto reacts just as fast as KCM Minato. The bold would make sense if Minato and Naruto had initiated their action at around the same time, but there is nothing showing or implying that they did.

-Juubito grabs them.
-Minato sees them get caught and then responds to Hiraishin.
-Hiraishin doesn't work, so Minato is left unable to act.
-Then Naruto solves the problem by extending his chakra arm.
Your points here only strengthen my argument.

If Minato had actually reacted with Hiriashin before Sasuke blocked, then he would have known that the marking wasn't there. He found out the second time when Obito grabbed them and he tried to teleport. So Sasuke reacted with Shunshin before Minato could even attempt FTG. The bold is also ignoring a scan I posted earlier, since the only thing that takes place between Minato's FTG attempt and Naruto extending his chakra arms was Obito beginning to form his Gudodama, and only a small amount had started to form before Naruto's arms grabbed Minato.

I shouldn't have to explain how fast molding Gudodama are

-
- Fast enough to form in reaction to FTG attempts [ ] (from someone you consider to have faster reactions/striking speed than even KCM Minato)

I can get the Madara ones too, which are even better considering their shouldn't be much if any speed difference between the twos TSB

You point on Minato not being the one being attack makes it even worse since he should be reacting even faster considering he was watching them get attacked. Being on the outside of a battle allows people like 6G Lee, Gaara, and Kakashi interfere with people like JJ Madara and 8G Gai

2. Naruto's reaction against Juubito is nonexistent. The only thing of Juubito's Naruto has ever reacted to is his Gudo Dama, which Hiruzen can react to so that's not a feat that'd put him above Minato. Juubito>>>Ay in speed, but Ay>>>>Juubito's Gudo Dama in speed.
Your reaching so bad right now.

Naruto and Sasuke both mentally , signified by the "!!" in the panel before their grabbed, then Naruto physically reacts to him with the Chakra arms.

Hiruzen didn't react in the way your trying to imply. [ ][ ].

- Charged at him with a much slower speed than he did Hashirama/Tobirama or Naruto/Sasuke.
- Formed THREE different Gudodama weapons in succession
- Stuck at him with striking speed first, which is slower than just forming a weapon, then grabbed him
- On top of all this Obito was a farther distance away (since that seems so important to you in Minato v Raikage)

Do I need to keep on with this point? I can get the scans of Gudodama being faster than Kamui and Madara being able to form one fast enough to block Naruto before even got Shinju or his other Rinnegan.

And lol what? If the difference between Base Minato and KCM Naruto's reaction speed was the KCM boost itself, then Base Minato and Base Naruto would be on par in reaction speed and I don't think I need to explain how ridiculous that is. Nor would Base Minato have reacted to Ay from the distance he did.

What feat does SM Naruto have that puts him on par with Base Minato let alone above?
It may sound ridiculous when you look at his early feats, but Base Naruto hasn't been showcased since before the Pain Arc. The only feat afterwards is him scaling the God Tree before Kakashi can speak a couple sentences, which is a damn good feat.

So don't bring If and Then logic into this when we have no idea how fast Base Naruto is. The feats stack up when we compare KCM forms, where people go from their isn't my problem nor is Base Naruto what we're discussing. Plus I can use this logic to poke all kinds of holes in your argument.

Wtf is up with some of the lists people are putting up Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wtf is up with some of the lists people are putting up Lol
I bet you mean my list and I bet that kakashi and itachi are the main reason Lol
Kakashi is that high because of the same logic you use here ,you say naruto and sasuke reacted to jj obito attack because of (!!)marks .the same case is here .kakashi reacted mentally to flying jj madara (!? And shock Marks) and physically by turning his head .

-Madara flies towards kakashi from blind spot .(Madara was also running away from naruto and sasuke meaning he was most likely flying at top speed )
-kakashi feels him and gets surprised .
-kakashi turns his head to stare at madara before madara grabs his eye.
A solid reaction time feat we have here .

- Itachi simply lacks the impressive reaction time feats

Last edited:

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So wait people don't think kamui has nothing to do with reaction time? So if Tsunade had Kamui she could have pulled off the same things as Obito?