3. Hogaromo.
4. Kaguya.
5. Indra.
6. Hamura
7. Asura.
8. Sasuke.
9. Jigen.
10. Naruto.

I mean many of them are descendants and different so shouldn't be on the list.
Yeah, the three that really shouldn’t be there are Hanabi, Himawari and Boruto (he was on my list). The others are practically alien Otsutsuki in terms of power.

1. Himmawari
2. Madara (2 tomoe version)

Just do it and dont forget about Hashirama.
I don’t see Jigen on that list

Bold: Take your own advise

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, the two that really shouldn’t be there are Hanabi, Himawari and Boruto (he was on my list). The others are practically alien Otsutsuki in terms of power.

I don’t see Jigen on that list

Bold: Take your own advise
We all know the eyes are strongest with their owner, lol. Had Hanabi been using them(Tenseigan) then one can only manage the devastation she would've caused. I thought she would be relevant in Boruto and we'd get a true showing, but alas. It's the reason I dropped the series apart from the gutter worthy writing.

As for Himawari she solod Naruto so she gets some respect, lol. Let's give her some due until she dies, other than that she's a comic relief character.

Reactions: Animegoin

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My list

1. Prime Kaguya(with all the chakra)
  2. JJ Hagoromo
  3. JJ Madara(Double Rinnegan)
  4. Revived Kaguya
  5. Hagoromo
  6. Hamura(Tenseigan)
  7. Hamura(Without Tenseigan)
  8. Indra
  9. Ashura
  10. Six Path Naruto(With TSB and all Bijuu chakra)-unnerfed
  11. Rinnegan Sasuke with Bijuu chakra-unnerfed
  12. Might Guy(8th Gate)
  13. Toneri(Tenseigan)
  14. Rinne Tensei Madara(Double Rinnegan)
  15. Adult Sasuke-unnerfed
  16. Adult Naruto-unnerfed
  17. Fused Momoshiki
  18. Prime Hashirama
  19. DMS Kakashi/Obito(Rikudou chakra
  20. Kinshiki

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My list

1. Prime Kaguya(with all the chakra)
  2. JJ Hagoromo
  3. JJ Madara(Double Rinnegan)
  4. Revived Kaguya
  5. Hagoromo
  6. Hamura(Tenseigan)
  7. Hamura(Without Tenseigan)
  8. Indra
  9. Ashura
  10. Six Path Naruto(With TSB and all Bijuu chakra)-unnerfed
  11. Rinnegan Sasuke with Bijuu chakra-unnerfed
  12. Might Guy(8th Gate)
  13. Toneri(Tenseigan)
  14. Rinne Tensei Madara(Double Rinnegan)
  15. Adult Sasuke-unnerfed
  16. Adult Naruto-unnerfed
  17. Fused Momoshiki
  18. Prime Hashirama
  19. DMS Kakashi/Obito(Rikudou chakra
  20. Kinshiki
This! I can’t believe everyone here, myself included, forgot about Might Guy 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Ansatsuken

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is Sasuke ahead of Jigen?
He's a Rinnegan(most skill/jutsu access except KKG and unique requirement skills) user and has already figured out Jigen's weakness. If not for plot nerf(using jutsu) he would've whooped him by now.

Anyway, order is based off of current events.

Jigen praises Sasuke, who figures him out with 3 tomoe and should be able to deal with him with ease. That is if he ever uses anything else(6 paths or the rest of his arsenal) except fireball, chidori sword and Susanoo.

Jigen, because he's scrubbing the floor with Naruto, who would be lost or dead without Sasuke.

Naruto, well he has RSM and can't sense Jigen, figure out his jutsu or react to him. Whether that be in speed or ability so it's safe to say he stands beneath the other 2 in order.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My new updated list:

Strongest to weakest based on feats:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo
  3. Juubi Madara (both Rinnegan)
  4. Hamura - could be ranked lower tbh
  5. Asura (Six Paths) -could be ranked higher tbh
  6. Juubi Madara (1 Rinnegan + Shinju)
  7. Indra
  8. Naruto (Six Paths Sage Mode handout+ all bijuu chakra)
  9. Rinnegan Madara (1 Rinnegan)
  10. Rinnegan Sasuke - full power
  11. Juubi Obito
  12. Jigen (base Juubi chakra absorbed)
  13. Guy (8 Gates) - could be higher tbh
  14. Fused Momoshiki
  15. Naruto (“RSM” Kurama only + reduced chakra)
  16. Toneri (Tenseigan)
  17. Kinshiki
  18. Base Jigen
  19. Rinnegan Sasuke (reduced chakra)
  20. Momoshiki
  21. Toneri - base
  22. Urashiki (non-canon)
  23. Delta

Reactions: Blackzoro

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My new updated list:

Strongest to weakest based on feats:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo
  3. Juubi Madara (both Rinnegan)
  4. Hamura - could be ranked lower tbh
  5. Asura (Six Paths) -could be ranked higher tbh
  6. Juubi Madara (1 Rinnegan + Shinju)
  7. Indra
  8. Naruto (Six Paths Sage Mode handout+ all bijuu chakra)
  9. Rinnegan Madara (1 Rinnegan)
  10. Rinnegan Sasuke - full power
  11. Juubi Obito
  12. Jigen (base Juubi chakra absorbed)
  13. Guy (8 Gates) - could be higher tbh
  14. Fused Momoshiki
  15. Naruto (“RSM” Kurama only + reduced chakra)
  16. Toneri (Tenseigan)
  17. Kinshiki
  18. Base Jigen
  19. Rinnegan Sasuke (reduced chakra)
  20. Momoshiki
  21. Toneri - base
  22. Urashiki (non-canon)
  23. Delta
Why is reduced Sasuke behind Kinshiki and reduced Naruto? Why is full power Sasuke below 1 Rinnegan Madara when even as a kid he was whipping that Madara? Why are Naruto and Sasuke below Ashura and Indra? Why is Jigen below Obito, Naruto, and Sasuke?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is reduced Sasuke behind Kinshiki and reduced Naruto? Why is full power Sasuke below 1 Rinnegan Madara when even as a kid he was whipping that Madara? Why are Naruto and Sasuke below Ashura and Indra? Why is Jigen below Obito, Naruto, and Sasuke?
-Kinshiki alone made Sasuke retreat. Inb4 “Sasuke was scared of getting jumped” replies 😂

-Full Power Sasuke never battled 1 Rinnegan Madara. If you were talking about the Juubi Madara in slot #6, it’s because that Madara was nerfed. It’s self explanatory really.

-Naruto and Sasuke are below Indra and Ashura because Ashura had inherited all of the living Hagoromo’s Six Paths chakra not just half the remnants of the ghost version. Indra is there because he was powerful enough to reincarnate plus he manifested Six Paths Chakra.

-Base Jigen (#18) is below Naruto and Sasuke because the team fought the Jigen that I placed in the #12 slot. Jigen in the #12th slot is below Juubito because the latter literally slaughters, plus he doesn’t have a limit to how much power he can output, unlike Jigen.

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come no one put Sakura on their list?

I intentionally didn’t include a lot of Otsutsuki on this list

My list:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo
  3. Hamura
  4. Juubi Madara both rinnegan
  5. Naruto RSM (shippuden era)
  6. Double MS Obito
  7. Jigen (Juubi chakra absorbed)
  8. Rinnegan Sasuke full power (shippuden era)
  9. Juubi obito
  10. 8 gates guy
  11. Nagato
  12. Ashura
  13. Indra
  14. Momoshiki
  15. Kinshiki
  16. Hashirama Sage Mode
  17. Itachi
  18. Sakura byakugou activated

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come no one put Sakura on their list?

I intentionally didn’t include a lot of Otsutsuki on this list

My list:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo
  3. Hamura
  4. Juubi Madara both rinnegan
  5. Naruto RSM (shippuden era)
  6. Double MS Obito
  7. Jigen (Juubi chakra absorbed)
  8. Rinnegan Sasuke full power (shippuden era)
  9. Juubi obito
  10. 8 gates guy
  11. Nagato
  12. Ashura
  13. Indra
  14. Momoshiki
  15. Kinshiki
  16. Hashirama Sage Mode
  17. Itachi
  18. Sakura byakugou activated
Lmfao sure, thanks for contributing.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised you included Boruto and Hinata. Nevertheless, here is my list:

1. Kaguya
2. Hagoromo
3. Rikudou Madara
4. Hamura (really debatable)
5. Fused Momoshiki
6. Rikudou Obito
7. Sasuke (adulthood)
8. Naruto (adulthood)
9. Asura
10. Toneri
11. Kinshiki
12. Indra

I'm basing my list off of the range of jutsu in their arsenal, and I'm also keeping in mind the practical application of their arsenals to day to day life (not solely for combat).

Some of these spots on my list (like on pretty much anyone's list) are debatable.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised you included Boruto and Hinata. Nevertheless, here is my list:

1. Kaguya
2. Hagoromo
3. Rikudou Madara
4. Hamura (really debatable)
5. Fused Momoshiki
6. Rikudou Obito
7. Sasuke (adulthood)
8. Naruto (adulthood)
9. Asura
10. Toneri
11. Kinshiki
12. Indra

I'm basing my list off of the range of jutsu in their arsenal, and I'm also keeping in mind the practical application of their arsenals to day to day life (not solely for combat).

Some of these spots on my list (like on pretty much anyone's list) are debatable.
Fair rankings indeed but where would you place Jigen; above Juubi Obito or below?

And thanks for contributing.

Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its really no brainier for people here to put top villains(fused momo and Jigen) in Boruto above any juubi jin and that's including Jubito.

Using Adult form of Naruto and Sasuke and applying ABC logic to rate the villains. This isn't DBZ. Even Jubito can easily defeated Adult Naruto and Sasuke if both of them fight the way they showed in Boruto chapter 38

Tell me how Adult Naruto going to up against 6 formation Red Sun barrier and survive the explosion of 4 massive TBBs that can destroyed PS and Mokujin. I know Sasuke can flies out using PS.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its really no brainier for people here to put top villains(fused momo and Jigen) in Boruto above any juubi jin and that's including Jubito.

Using Adult form of Naruto and Sasuke and applying ABC logic to rate the villains. This isn't DBZ. Even Jubito can easily defeated Adult Naruto and Sasuke if both of them fight the way they showed in Boruto chapter 38

Tell me how Adult Naruto going to up against 6 formation Red Sun barrier and survive the explosion of 4 massive TBBs that can destroyed PS and Mokujin. I know Sasuke can flies out using PS.
Nah I never put fused Momoshiki or Jigen (Juubi chakra absorbed) over any Juubi Jin because the latter are truly superior than Jigen. They host the Juubi in its entirety not just small portions of absorbed chakra. Juubi Obito was even capable of attaching his TSB to Minato where it stuck to him even after he teleported. Jigen stands no chance.

Adult Naruto would get negged by that combination assault, but full Kurama adult Naruto may be strong enough to pull the barrier down or at least blow a hole through it.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair rankings indeed but where would you place Jigen; above Juubi Obito or below?

And thanks for contributing.
Jigen is kind of hard to rank right now. I wanted to avoid ranking him until we see a little more of what Isshiki Otsutsuki can do. Nevertheless, he is clearly above Naruto and Sasuke. I could see him absorbing anything that juubi jinchuuriki Obito had to throw at him (truth seeking balls, bijuudamas, etc...). Unlike juubi jinchuuriki Obito, Jigen can also still casually use his space-time/interdimensional techniques (whereas Obito was nerfed from using kamui for some reason). The shrinking power might also be useful somehow.

For these reasons I would probably put Jigen above Rikudou Obito. Even so, I still don't know exactly how high I would put him since in terms of jutsu, I have yet to see him do anything that is particularly better than what Kaguya did.

Edit: There is one factor however that needs to be considered. Could Jigen actually resist infinite tsukuyomi? That is important when ranking him against Kaguya, Madara and Obito since all 3 of them could use it (even though Obito's took time since he had to use it through the shinju instead of awakening the rinne sharingan like Kaguya and Madara)

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jigen is kind of hard to rank right now. I wanted to avoid ranking him until we see a little more of what Isshiki Otsutsuki can do. Nevertheless, he is clearly above Naruto and Sasuke. I could see him absorbing anything that juubi jinchuuriki Obito had to throw at him (truth seeking balls, bijuudamas, etc...). Unlike juubi jinchuuriki Obito, Jigen can also still casually use his space-time/interdimensional techniques (whereas Obito was nerfed from using kamui for some reason). The shrinking power might also be useful somehow.

For these reasons I would probably put Jigen above Rikudou Obito. Even so, I still don't know exactly how high I would put him since in terms of jutsu, I have yet to see him do anything that is particularly better than what Kaguya did.

Edit: There is one factor however that needs to be considered. Could Jigen actually resist infinite tsukuyomi? That is important when ranking him against Kaguya, Madara and Obito since all 3 of them could use it (even though Obito's took time since he had to use it through the shinju instead of awakening the rinne sharingan like Kaguya and Madara)
The Truth Seeker Balls can’t be absorbed by anyone, and thus far Jigen’s only offensive attack has been his rods that even the Rasengan were capable of destroying, so the TSBs would definitely handle Jigen. Jigen’s teleportation is also an opening since a portal appears where he’s going to emerge. And Juubito has the sharingan which can track Jigen as he shrinks. Plus Obito has the Rinnegan and full knowledge of the Rinnegans 6 Paths techniques. Obito’s flight eliminates the ambush of rods from emerging from the ground like those that got Naruto sealed.

Jigen also has a limit to how much power he can output before he’s useless, so for all of the aforementioned reasons, placing him above Juubi Obito is a mistake.

Thanks for answering though

Reactions: Ansatsuken
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Truth Seeker Balls can’t be absorbed by anyone, and thus far Jigen’s only offensive attack has been his rods that even the Rasengan were capable of destroying, so the TSBs would definitely handle Jigen. Jigen’s teleportation is also an opening since a portal appears where he’s going to emerge. And Juubito has the sharingan which can track Jigen as he shrinks. Plus Obito has the Rinnegan and full knowledge of the Rinnegans 6 Paths techniques. Obito’s flight eliminates the ambush of rods from emerging from the ground like those that got Naruto sealed.

Jigen also has a limit to how much power he can output before he’s useless, so for all of the aforementioned reasons, placing him above Juubi Obito is a mistake.

Thanks for answering though
That first line is debatable. We have never actually seen anyone