Strongest to weakest based on feats:
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo
  3. Juubi Madara (both Rinnegan)
  4. Hamura - could be ranked lower tbh
  5. Asura (Six Paths) -could be ranked higher tbh
  6. Juubi Madara (1 Rinnegan + Shinju)
  7. Indra
  8. Naruto (Six Paths Sage Mode handout+ all bijuu chakra)
  9. Rinnegan Madara (1 Rinnegan)
  10. Rinnegan Sasuke - full power
  11. Juubi Obito
  12. Fused Momoshiki
  13. Naruto (“RSM” Kurama only + reduced chakra)
  14. Toneri (Tenseigan)
  15. Kinshiki
  16. Rinnegan Sasuke (reduced chakra)
  17. Momoshiki
  18. Toneri - base
  19. Urashiki (non-canon)
  20. Boruto
  21. Hinata (Hamura chakra)
Surprise attacks don’t count, for example: Base Momoshiki kicking Naruto through a wall at the chunin exam. Momoshiki is weaker than Kinshiki regardless of hype and even chakra reduced Naruto would slaughter Momoshiki.

And before anyone says anything, Sasuke isn’t Naruto’s equal and hasn’t been since they acquired Six Paths handouts. ?
You must be registered for see images

Not saying that Sasuke can’t beat Naruto though. Truthfully there’s no way for Naruto to win against any Uchiha possessing the Rinnegan in their eye socket(s).

Anyway, let’s see your rankings.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo
  3. Sakura
  4. Juubi Madara (both Rinnegan)
  5. Hamura - could be ranked lower tbh
  6. Asura (Six Paths) -could be ranked higher tbh
  7. Juubi Madara (1 Rinnegan + Shinju)
  8. Indra
  9. Naruto (Six Paths Sage Mode handout+ all bijuu chakra)
  11. Rinnegan Madara(I Rinnegan)
  12. Fused Momoshiki
  13. Juubi Obito
  14. Boruto
  15. Naruto (“RSM” Kurama only + reduced chakra)
  16. Toneri (Tenseigan)
  17. Rinnegan Sasuke (reduced chakra)
  18. Kinshiki
  19. Momoshiki
  20. Toneri - base

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The list is based on statements, observations and understanding of characters. My unbiased version.

1. Madara(Unnerfed JJ he has kaguya+Hogaromo+brains).
2. Kaguya(Jyubi).
3. Hogaromo(JJ - it's powersource the rinne sharingan was sealed).
4. Madara (double Rinnegan - Hogaromo said he achieved his power, but he was also smarter)
5. Hogaromo(judging by the manga panel he didn't have the Rinnegan when they fought Kaugya)
6. Indra(he inherited the genes, powerful chakra eyes and Asura only managed to go toe to toe when he was given RSM).
7. Asura(with RSM handout)
8. Hamura (he's featless but achieved Tenseigan reason he's lower is because Asura and Indra are the Jyubi in human form)
9. Unnerfed 1 Rinnegan Madara( it's too much for somebody with RSM, Zetsu enhancements, 6 paths chakra and Madara's training to handle).
9. Rinnegan Sasuke it's got the same powers as the Rinnegan with genjutsu potential but it's weaker than 1 of Madara's. The proof is Sasuke said that Kakashi(no enhancements) or anybody could use it to undo the IT.
11. RSM Naruto( 6 paths + 9 tailed beasts to assist him + Pseudo JJ chakra), but Sasuke edges him because of Kurama's words.
12. Queen Hanabi( when she's unnerfed with Tenseigan, the eyes are strongest when they're with their original owner after all)
13. Super Momo.
13. Kinshiki
14. Momoshiki
15. Urushiki
16. Tenseigan Toneri
17. Kaguya/base Toneri

I've left a lot out, but If walking ass pulls factory is added to the list then he's above Sharingan Kaguya. Not because of his own skills or talents but because shit writing demands it.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  1. Kaguya
  2. Hagoromo
  3. Sakura
  4. Juubi Madara (both Rinnegan)
  5. Hamura - could be ranked lower tbh
  6. Asura (Six Paths) -could be ranked higher tbh
  7. Juubi Madara (1 Rinnegan + Shinju)
  8. Indra
  9. Naruto (Six Paths Sage Mode handout+ all bijuu chakra)
  11. Rinnegan Madara(I Rinnegan)
  12. Fused Momoshiki
  13. Juubi Obito
  14. Boruto
  15. Naruto (“RSM” Kurama only + reduced chakra)
  16. Toneri (Tenseigan)
  17. Rinnegan Sasuke (reduced chakra)
  18. Kinshiki
  19. Momoshiki
  20. Toneri - base
The list is based on statements, observations and understanding of characters. My unbiased version.

1. Madara(Unnerfed JJ he has kaguya+Hogaromo+brains).
2. Kaguya(Jyubi).
3. Hogaromo(JJ it's powersource the rinne sharingan was sealed).
4. Madara (double Rinnegan - Hogaromo said he achieved his power but he was also smarter)
5. Hogaromo(judging by the manga panel he didn't have the Rinnegan when they fought Kaugya)
6. Indra(he inherited the genes, powerful chakra eyes and Asura only managed to go toe to toe when he was given RSM).
7. Asura(with RSM handout)
8. Hamura (he's featless but achieved Tenseigan reason he's lower is because Asura and Indra are the Jyubi in human form)
9. Unnerfed 1 Rinnegan Madara( it's too much for somebody with RSM, Zetsu enhancements, 6 paths chakra and Madara's training to handle).
9. Rinnegan Sasuke it's got the same powers as the Rinnegan with genjutsu potential but it's weaker than 1 of Madara's. The proof is Sasuke said that Kakashi(no enhancements) or anybody could use it to undo the IT.
11. RSM Naruto( 6 paths + 9 tailed beasts to assist him + Pseudo JJ chakra), but Sasuke edges him because of Kurama's words.
12. Queen Hanabi( when she's unnerfed with Tenseigan, the eyes are strongest when they're with their original owner after all)
13. Super Momo.
13. Kinshiki
14. Momoshiki
15. Urushiki
16. Tenseigan Toneri
17. Kaguya/base Toneri

I've left a lot out, but If walking ass pulls factory is added to the list then he's above Sharingan Kaguya. Not because of his own skills or talents but because shit writing demands it.
Interesting lists, I’m just glad to see that no one actually believes that Kinshiki and Momoshiki are stronger than Kaguya. ?

Btw guys, my list was based off of feats shown in the manga (and movie for Toneri and Hamura Obviously), what were your lists based around?

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting lists, I’m just glad to see that no one actually believes that Kinshiki and Momoshiki are stronger than Kaguya. ?

Btw guys, my list was based off of feats shown in the manga (and movie for Toneri and Hamura Obviously), what were your lists based around?
I have brief notes and guidelines for questionable choices. Generally feats, assumed unnerfed feats(scaled up), claims from reliable sources and statements of praise.

Only some delusional fanboys or retards believe Kaguya gets beaten by Momoshiki. Especially the 3rd eye chakra fruit eye.

I've heard that Kinshiki is a planet buster, but Kinshiki couldn't bust Sasuke's sword?

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have brief notes and guidelines for questionable choices. Generally feats, assumed unnerfed feats(scaled up), claims from reliable sources and statements of praise.

Only some delusional fanboys or retards believe Kaguya gets beaten by Momoshiki. Especially the 3rd eye chakra fruit eye.

I've heard that Kinshiki is a planet buster, but Kinshiki couldn't just Sasuke's sword?
Lmfao facts, I’ve heard the same Kinshiki planet buster fallacy ?. I blame that unfiltered ignorance on youtubers like SethTheProgrammer.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao facts, I’ve heard the same Kinshiki planet buster fallacy ?. I blame that unfiltered ignorance on youtubers like SethTheProgrammer.
I think they hype things up quite some, which is why I don't take youtube D riders seriously. I suppose they're catering to their subscribers. Anybody with a camera or mic can become an authority on youtube, however once claims are put up to scrutiny they easily fall apart?

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, tbh I’d like to get paid just to talk about anime and manga. Pretty laid back gig.

And about your list, which manga panel were you referring to when you stated the following?
“5. Hogaromo(judging by the manga panel he didn't have the Rinnegan when they fought Kaugya)”

Because I remember Hagoromo having his Rinnegan activated when they sealed Kaguya.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, tbh I’d like to get paid just to talk about anime and manga. Pretty laid back gig.

And about your list, which manga panel were you referring to when you stated the following?
“5. Hogaromo(judging by the manga panel he didn't have the Rinnegan when they fought Kaugya)”

Because I remember Hagoromo having his Rinnegan activated when they sealed Kaguya.
This one

Look at Hogaromo's eyes, Hamura's also at the same level or lesser than this Hogaromo. Mind you they also fought the beast form of the Jyubi(weakest non jin form). It also adds credence to the argument that Hogaromo awoke the Rinnegan, had normal eyes and likely progressed it from the sharingan to it's final form.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This one

Look at Hogaromo's eyes, Hamura's also at the same level or lesser than this Hogaromo. Mind you they also fought the beast form of the Jyubi(weakest non jin form). It also adds credence to the argument that Hogaromo awoke the Rinnegan, had normal eyes and likely progressed it from the sharingan to it's final form.
You’re right, the ripple pattern definitely is missing there. Good catch, I always thought he had the Rinnegan in that panel. But to fair, there have been instances where the Rinnegans rings weren’t all there:

There are more instances btw

Aside from that though, you are right about how Hagoromo eventually manifested the Rinnegan. BZ neither confirmed nor did he deny that Hago was born with the Rinnegan, all we know is that he awoke it. Plus the manifestation of Hagoromo’s chakra is how an Indra reincarnate obtains the Rinnegan in the first place. The seal was on his forehead before they defeated Kaguya for a reason though, if it is a seal. This all very suspect.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re right, the ripple pattern definitely is missing there. Good catch, I always thought he had the Rinnegan in that panel. But to fair, there have been instances where the Rinnegans rings weren’t all there:

There are more instances btw

Aside from that though, you are right about how Hagoromo eventually manifested the Rinnegan. BZ neither confirmed nor did he deny that Hago was born with the Rinnegan, all we know is that he awoke it. Plus the manifestation of Hagoromo’s chakra is how an Indra reincarnate obtains the Rinnegan in the first place. The seal was on his forehead before they defeated Kaguya for a reason though, if it is a seal. This all very suspect.
You are right in that the rings aren't always drawn, however in the examples you've provided there's more than one ring. The one I posted has just one ring or the standard eye ring.

Here BZ notes that both Madara and Hogaromo awakened the Rinnegan. In otherwords there was a time Hogaromo didn't have the Rinnegan. Also the only way BZ would know that Hogaromo awoke the Rinnegan is if he awakened it post Kaguya as he came into existence after that point. At least that's the way I view the latter in light of the scan I provided. It would also explain why Hogaromo didn't have the Yin seal when they fought Kaguya since dojutsu wielders have the Yin or are associated with it.

You're thoughts?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are right in that the rings aren't always drawn, however in the examples you've provided there's more than one ring. The one I posted has just one ring or the standard eye ring.

Here BZ notes that both Madara and Hogaromo awakened the Rinnegan. In otherwords there was a time Hogaromo didn't have the Rinnegan. Also the only way BZ would know that Hogaromo awoke the Rinnegan is if he awakened it post Kaguya as he came into existence after that point. At least that's the way I view the latter in light of the scan I provided. It would also explain why Hogaromo didn't have the Yin seal when they fought Kaguya since dojutsu wielders have the Yin or are associated with it.

You're thoughts?
That does make sense however, the Rinnegan was needed to undo the Infinite Tskuyomi. Which we know that Hagoromo had undone it after defeating Kaguya, however there’s a blank period considering that we don’t know how long afterwards Hago undid the jutsu. Unless he naturally manifested the Rinnegan later in his life (without stimuli), It wouldn’t have been possible for the jutsu to be undone.

Also since Hagoromo and Hamura had Truth Seeker orbs, they more than likely had mastered Yin-Yang release, and Hagoromo was born with Six Paths chakra. So essentially the same way that Hagoromo possessed both the Yin and Yang seals (that he gave to Naruto and Sasuke), he had complete power over which spiritual half he wanted to use. And he could use them both simultaneously if he chose to.