Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't finished with my post. Freaking mobile phone keeps interrupting my typing and made me accidentally click post reply.

I will post my full reply later because my phone is pissing me off right now.
No worries. If you were going to explain the similarities between the bijuu bombs and the TSBs then I’ll just say that they’re entirely different in composition.

-TSBs are created from all Nature types, Six Paths Senjutsu and Yin-Yang release.

-TBBs are created from bijuu chakra, and a certain concentration of presumably Yin and Yang chakra respectively.

As such a TSB can be turned into a TBB, but the opposite cannot happen.

Reactions: Nomu

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasn't finished with my post. Freaking mobile phone keeps interrupting my typing and made me accidentally click post reply.

I will post my full reply later because my phone is pissing me off right now.
I want to read your full explaination. Post it.

The Truth Seeker Balls can’t be absorbed by anyone, and thus far Jigen’s only offensive attack has been his rods that even the Rasengan were capable of destroying, so the TSBs would definitely handle Jigen. Jigen’s teleportation is also an opening since a portal appears where he’s going to emerge. And Juubito has the sharingan which can track Jigen as he shrinks. Plus Obito has the Rinnegan and full knowledge of the Rinnegans 6 Paths techniques. Obito’s flight eliminates the ambush of rods from emerging from the ground like those that got Naruto sealed.

Jigen also has a limit to how much power he can output before he’s useless, so for all of the aforementioned reasons, placing him above Juubi Obito is a mistake.

Thanks for answering though
I wouldn’t say that Jigen is necessarily useless after exhausting Isshiki’s chakra, since he’s still capable of using his space-time jutsu and such. I’m sure he is still equal to or above shippuden war arc Kage level, since the newer Kage are weaker.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to read your full explaination. Post it.
Sarada has a history of not responding after being corrected, so don’t hold your breath.

I wouldn’t say that Jigen is necessarily useless after exhausting Isshiki’s chakra, since he’s still capable of using his space-time jutsu and such. I’m sure he is still equal to or above shippuden war arc Kage level, since the newer Kage are weaker.
That’s all conjecture (save for the new Kage being weaker) but you may be right, we’ll see.

Reactions: Nomu

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada has a history of not responding after being corrected, so don’t hold your breath.
Lmfao it’s been about a month and still no response from Sarada Got Pantsed so it’s clear you were right. Thanks for the warning

That’s all conjecture (save for the new Kage being weaker) but you may be right, we’ll see.
Jigen can also draw power from those with Karma so he is probably never truly out of chakra assuming that he’s within range of someone with karma.

• Haha
Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao it’s been about a month and still no response from Sarada Got Pantsed so it’s clear you were right. Thanks for the warning
:lmao:
Totally forgot about this convo but yeah, np. Whenever you’re ready @Sarada got pantsed

Jigen can also draw power from those with Karma so he is probably never truly out of chakra assuming that he’s within range of someone with karma.
True but like I said, we’ll see.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It isn’t, it’s a combination of all nature types and yin-yang release. It literally nullifies everything.
I forgot about the convo too actually. Anyway, I'm aware that the truth seeking balls incorporate yin yang release and nullify ninjutsu, however even yin and yang release are still chakara natures (with emphasis on the word chakara). Therefore something that absorbs chakara like a karma seal or preta path could possibly still absorb a truth seeking ball.

Now note that I said possibly. I am not guaranteeing it. However, like I was about to say before, we have never seen anyone actually try to absorb truth seeking balls.

Before you repeat the statement that truth seeking balls nullify everything, just remember that technically even that got disproven by the manga since the balls don't nullify senjutsu. The balls also don't nullify extremely advanced taijutsu such as Guy's techniques. Having said that, the balls aren't as infallible as they were first presented to be, so it is possible that another weakness to the balls can be found in the form of chakara absorbing techniques (which I reiterate that we have never seen be used against truth seeking balls).

Honestly, the debate of truth seeking balls vs chakara absorption techniques like preta path is a very similar concept to the whole unstoppable sword vs unbreakable shield paradox. You can't have both a sword that can cut anything and a shield that endures anything because if the two clash, then that will put an end to the claim to fame of one of the two objects. If the shield endures the sword's strike then it has been disproven that the sword cuts through anything. Alternatively, if the sword cuts through the shield then it has been disproven that the shield endures anything.

In the same way, when you take a technique that is supposed to absorb anything and put it against something that is supposed to nullify anything, one of them has got to give.

Anyway, as far as juubi Obito goes, I didn't factor in the rinnegan because Obito practically treated the eye like a contact lense (something which annoyed me greatly).

Don't misunderstand, I am not like those guys who say that Obito couldn't use the rinnegan. No. It's just that he hardly did use it, and he didn't even bother to use it at all when he was the juubi's jinchuuriki.

Also, about the spacetime techniques creating an opening for Obito, that is only assuming that Jigen uses the portals in the way that you are thinking he would. He could potentially just simply throw the portal on to Obito in the same way he did Naruto and just warp Obito to that dimension and leave him there (and without kamui, Obito can't get back). Even if not Obito, Jigen could warp away the truth seeking balls and effectively rob Obito of the balls in the same way that Minato did to Madara.

Now there are some points that I will concede to you:

Obito did possess much more fire power than what we have seen from Jigen thus far.

I'll admit that I wasn't thinking as much about fire power when I said what I said, as I was thinking more so about the practicality of Jigen still being able to traverse dimensions (while Obito for whatever reason could not use kamui as the juubi jinchuuriki) while also being able to fly and absorb chakara amongst other things. There is also the release function of the karma seal and likely plenty of things that we don't know about.

However, the main reason why I didn't really want to rank Jigen right now in the first place is because I doubt that we have seen everything that he (and more importantly Isshiki Otsutsuki) can do.

Anyway, for now I will recant my statement of putting Jigen above Obito, but I'm not quite going to put Obito above Jigen yet either. I really just want to let things play out more and see the power of Isshiki Otsutsuki.

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot about the convo too actually. Anyway, I'm aware that the truth seeking balls incorporate yin yang release and nullify ninjutsu, however even yin and yang release are still chakara natures (with emphasis on the word chakara). Therefore something that absorbs chakara like a karma seal or preta path could possibly still absorb a truth seeking ball.

Now note that I said possibly. I am not guaranteeing it. However, like I was about to say before, we have never seen anyone actually try to absorb truth seeking balls.

Before you repeat the statement that truth seeking balls nullify everything, just remember that technically even that got disproven by the manga since the balls don't nullify senjutsu. The balls also don't nullify extremely advanced taijutsu such as Guy's techniques. Having said that, the balls aren't as infallible as they were first presented to be, so it is possible that another weakness to the balls can be found in the form of chakara absorbing techniques (which I reiterate that we have never seen be used against truth seeking balls).

Honestly, the debate of truth seeking balls vs chakara absorption techniques like preta path is a very similar concept to the whole unstoppable sword vs unbreakable shield paradox. You can't have both a sword that can cut anything and a shield that endures anything because if the two clash, then that will put an end to the claim to fame of one of the two objects. If the shield endures the sword's strike then it has been disproven that the sword cuts through anything. Alternatively, if the sword cuts through the shield then it has been disproven that the shield endures anything.

In the same way, when you take a technique that is supposed to absorb anything and put it against something that is supposed to nullify anything, one of them has got to give.

Anyway, as far as juubi Obito goes, I didn't factor in the rinnegan because Obito practically treated the eye like a contact lense (something which annoyed me greatly).

Don't misunderstand, I am not like those guys who say that Obito couldn't use the rinnegan. No. It's just that he hardly did use it, and he didn't even bother to use it at all when he was the juubi's jinchuuriki.

Also, about the spacetime techniques creating an opening for Obito, that is only assuming that Jigen uses the portals in the way that you are thinking he would. He could potentially just simply throw the portal on to Obito in the same way he did Naruto and just warp Obito to that dimension and leave him there (and without kamui, Obito can't get back). Even if not Obito, Jigen could warp away the truth seeking balls and effectively rob Obito of the balls in the same way that Minato did to Madara.

Now there are some points that I will concede to you:

Obito did possess much more fire power than what we have seen from Jigen thus far.

I'll admit that I wasn't thinking as much about fire power when I said what I said, as I was thinking more so about the practicality of Jigen still being able to traverse dimensions (while Obito for whatever reason could not use kamui as the juubi jinchuuriki) while also being able to fly and absorb chakara amongst other things. There is also the release function of the karma seal and likely plenty of things that we don't know about.

However, the main reason why I didn't really want to rank Jigen right now in the first place is because I doubt that we have seen everything that he (and more importantly Isshiki Otsutsuki) can do.

Anyway, for now I will recant my statement of putting Jigen above Obito, but I'm not quite going to put Obito above Jigen yet either. I really just want to let things play out more and see the power of Isshiki Otsutsuki.
I’d say the wait was worth it, thanks for responding. I’ll also say that Guy’s taijutsu did nothing to the TSBs at any point, but you’re correct about them being affected by Senjutsu.