Random threat: Rusty Naruto and (Sasuke?)

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you comparing Hebi Sasuke with Adult Sasuke? ... Even with all that what he had as Hebi is nothing compared to Sasuke now. Im saying that Hebi Sasuke was capable of taking shin 0 diff, and in the Shin fight Sasuke was struggling vs Shin and mini Shin.... Whatever Sasuke was out of chakra or not his base is enough to deal with the likes of Shin with no effort even without Sharingan
You seem to forget that they were also trying to protect the children. The children are the only reason that fight went side ways, regardless of what you try to say.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You seem to forget that they were also trying to protect the children. The children are the only reason that fight went side ways, regardless of what you try to say.
Lol, yeah, i forgot that the kids were there. But im saying that Sasuke shouldnt even struggle against Shin at all is my point

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

I never said that Amenotejakra drains the user of all there chakra so what the hell are you talking about? I said that traveling Kaguya's dimension did hence why he wasn't able to fully use his ocular power
You must be registered for see images

He couldn't even use Susano'o until his powers returned.
Lmao this is the last reply you'll milk from me.

The first scan you linked clearly shows Naruto going into bijuu mode because of two reasons: he's rusty and he wanted to be safe. Like I said earlier, Naruto wanted to be SAFE.

BTW you said this: " Sasuke on the other hand no chakra left so there's an excuse there."

That contradicts your denial of you saying Sasuke had no chakra. You should have specified what you said.

Now that we're past the semantics we can focus on what actually happened.

Sasuke was rusty and got hit by Shin's blades because he was rusty, not because he lost chakra switching dimensions. Shin is weak enough for us to cancel the idea that Sasuke didn't have enough chakra.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you comparing Hebi Sasuke with Adult Sasuke? ... Even with all that what he had as Hebi is nothing compared to Sasuke now. Im saying that Hebi Sasuke was capable of taking shin 0 diff, and in the Shin fight Sasuke was struggling vs Shin and mini Shin.... Whatever Sasuke was out of chakra or not his base is enough to deal with the likes of Shin with no effort even without Sharingan
I don’t know what you read from my post but it’s pretty clear that Adult Sasuke with no chakra can deal with a MS user while Hebi Sasuke with 100% of his chakra cannot.
Adult Sasuke even in a weakened state>>>>Hebi Sasuke.