0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Ramen Gang Fanclub

Ramen Gang

Ramen is the most delicious thing you could ever imagine. Ramen is just instant noodles, AKA dried or precooked noodles fused with oil. Ramen was first marketed by Momofuku Ando. Then in 1971 Nissin was introduced with Cup Noodles. Years later, people have made new ramen brands such as:

Nissin Top Ramen, Maruchan Ramen,Sapporo Ichiban, Knorr, Mr.Noodles, Demae Itcho

Now ramen is known all over the world. This delicious food is making me hungry xd

Pics:

You must be registered for see images

Link:

Members:

Owner: iEmo
Co-Owner: Obito-Uchiha

1: โ˜… Rei โ˜…
2: prototype
3: Akash08
4: ~Minna~
5: The Yellow FlashofKonaha
6: aconjunto
7: Uchiha-Sasuke..
8: -Axle
9: The Pervy Sage
10: Tsuke - Kun

If you wish to join, please copy and paste this
PHP:
[B]Name:
Reason I wish to join:[/B]

Last edited:
Reactions: Mina..

Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Name: Pickless ~
Reason I wish to join: I LOVEEEEE RAMEN!! I eat at lease 3 cups a day, literally. I was raised around it and have been eating it since i had teeth, maybe even before. It's all I eat really. I don't think I can go a week without it. I once ate 2 bags full of ramen in a day with my brother. Me and my cousins used to fight over it, argue over it, hide it so the other wouldn't take it etc. but we don't do that anymore because we moved out of the city and away from my cousins. o_o we ate it for dinner, lunch, and breakfast if we was woke by then. xd If anything I think I love it and ate more than anybody on this thread. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.