Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Passive )
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

Jack's chakra:
792 - 20 ( Several turns of Thunderwave ) = 772
Jack couldn't help but shake his head imperceptibly at Hei, he assumed that the shinobi saw him as a prideful fool. Sado and his clones were used to that opinion of them, it was the same one that did Takauji Ashikaga in. He saw a weak, pitiful, foolish goliath and that drove him to drain his funds to defeat and snuff out him and the Golden Sabbath.
To the clone, it seemed Hei was too focused upon the titles themselves, thinking Jack spouted them in arrogance or pride. That wasn't the case. Jack mentioned them because they were the cornerstone of who he was, as a goliath-human bastard. It was how the world saw him, and that should show Hei more than anything what kind of goliath he was. Each title spoke of a deed he had done for the humans of this world. Each pseudonym held a story, a violent, tangled and lengthy anecdote the tale of Sado Yasutora.
However, Jack respectfully gave Hei all the time he needed to air out any of his questions or the problems he had with the titles. The Shogun-Slayer was a respectful individual, he was usually quiet and reserved when it came to talks like this. That is unless he had something to say and by the Sage of Six Paths himself, Jack had a lot to say in response. Could the Rising Cloud understand the weight?

You misunderstand me, Hei, these are not titles I bestowed upon myself nor do I wave them around for glory. Yes, renown and glory are wonderful, they ease my boredom, but these were given to me by the various humans of this world for what I did for them. Not for what I did for myself. Explaining would be egotistical but I feel I need to, these humans they call me the Demon of the Badlands because when Takauji Ashikaga besmirched my name and raked it through the mud I sacrificed myself.

I faked my own death and allowed those individuals who would be displaced by Takauji's militaristic expansion to claim my bounty. That ryo that was meant to cause violence on a mass scale was repurposed to feed families and protect the innocent.

He began to speak with a strong and vigorous tone going over everything he had ever done. The reasons why these humans called him the names they did and why they trusted him as their Tsumikage. He continued moving onto each deed he had completed. Ashikaga's Gambit, the Battle of Shinramoto, the Razing of Degarashan, Conquerer's End, Tobusekai, the death of the Fallen Shogun, the battle between his village and the Mother of Beasts and the Sacrifice of Sin.
Would the world ever be the same? Would they know that Sado Yasutora and the Village Hidden in Sin had rewritten the bedrock foundation of the political game that each of the clans were playing? They diplomatically merged three clans forming a village. They pushed that village into an activity that no other village had done.
Now they were standing upon the plateau looking down upon their accomplishments. Together they were looking up at the precipice of the next big mountain. They would climb it, they would scale it, and they would dominate it. They would come out on top no matter how many Fallen Shoguns or Mother of Beasts, or other clans or villages tried to tear them down.

They dubbed me the Monster of the Tea Peninsula because when that same Shogun that would trade money for lives, tried to annex and overthrow a peaceful landmass named Shinramoto I stood up for them alongside my allies and we fought them off. As a collective, we showed them that their boot-heel didn't belong on the necks of the common men and women who know not how to mold chakra, or defend and protect themselves. I found an abandoned settlement and a people living in piss and squalor begging and stealing to feed their children. My clan the Golden Sabbath alongside others, the White Lotus and the Reapers lifted those individuals from their poverty and took them in now they do not worry about if their children will eat tomorrow.

He talked, and he talked and he talked. He went into every facet of what he and his humans had done.

His voice never lost that authoritative tone, that cadence that showed he was speaking from the heart.

I am the Shogun-Slayer, not because I dealt the final blow to a malignant tumor, that subsided and grew upon the backs of the common folk. I am the Shogun-Slayer because when I saw a world in need of a home. In need of protection, I took them in. I defended them from the man who would rather see them as pawns in a game of war, than as humans that feel pain, loss, and hunger. I am a goliath who has done many, vile, sadistic, and twisted things, but one thing I am not is a tyrant, Hei.

He was completely and irrevocably fired up, his tone was hot, his eyes were radiating a sense of defiance and purpose.

They granted me the title the Motherfucker who Saved the World because it was my village who lead by me, sacrificed their health, and their lives to seal that blight on humanity. It was my humans, my allies, that fought, and risked everything in the hopes that we could subsist and survive. Yes, many fought, many died, many paid the price, but it is up to the world to bestow these monikers and titles on me and mine. I merely adopt them and make them wholly my own. A rose by any other name will smell just as sweet.

Then came the direct answer to Hei's trivial question "What is there to gain?"

You want to know what I'm after, Hei? The same thing I was after when the White Lotus joined the Golden Sabbath and didn't lose a shred of their humanity, pride, or individuality. The same thing I was after when the Reapers joined the Village Hidden in Sin and gained oh, so much more than a simple clan name. I am after a home, for shinobi, for merchants, for common-men, women, and children. A place where they can rest their head each night. A nation where they need not fear starvation, tyranny, death, persecution, dangerous villains or sick and twisted depravity from psychopaths that would use them for ill-gotten gains or even the Sea of Life.

Jack continued, his entire demeanor never faltered as he spoke. He was waiting for Hei to try to stop him.

This man, he believed every single fucking word he spoke and did it with pure unadulterated confidence.

I'm not asking for a meager alliance. What I offer you and the Rising Cloud is an opportunity to become a part of the Village Hidden in Sin. The prospect to hold onto your name as the Rising Cloud, as did the White Lotus, as did the Reapers before you, but fall under the banner of my village from this day forward. Become a force for revolution, part of an organization that has actually made lasting and permanent differences in this world as a whole. Though in the end, the option is yours, alter history in a lasting and meaningful way or become a footnote to the marvelous and miraculous events that take place daily.

What do you have to gain? What do we have to gain?

He paused before slowly and deliberately he listed everything they had to gain from listening to what he had to say.

Stability.

Activity.

Comradery.

Power.

Safety.

Growth.

Change.

Prosperity.

A home!

That was it, after his followup he was finished. He looked at Hei, waiting and watching. Gauging his reaction.

My village was hit the hardest by the Fallen Shogun, Tiamat, and her Mother Cult. We've already bounced back. My shinobi are out there, each fighting for us, for YOU, each risking themselves to rid the world of the scourge that the Sea of Life brings upon us. Countless, Children of Tiamat and Beasts of Tiamat are being dealt with as we speak. It's okay we've sacrificed in the past. Though, you are free to remain as you are. A tiny and isolated clan. A drop of water, in a sea of possibilities.

I know you may have some powerful individuals in your ranks, but, what changes have you made on your own?

If the shinobi couldn't take what he said and understand it, then he didn't deserve the offer Jack had just made.

I know my humans like I know my own mind. You will never find a group of humans more trusting or kind.

I appreciate them more than anything in this life, I will choose their happiness over mine every time!
Hei stood, and listened without interrupting. Giving the clones words time to sink in. Hei understood the clones position, however his view was different then Hei's own. Together with Menma, Hei and the Rising Cloud have made massive differences within their land. And while small have made changes in the lives of it's people. Over throwing a local tyrant, establishing trade routes and boosting the local economy. Providing security and disbanding the various bandit factions that once plagued the land. Hei will need to do what he believes will be right by his people, the land they live in.

"I do apologize but I will have to decline your offer at this time. The decision is not mine to make alone. We may be a tiny, isolated clan compared to your village but, even a small can create ripples that will long affect the future."

Hei will take a deep breath before continuing;

"The Rising Clouds presence in this land has brought Stability to it. The People Actively live their lives in relative peace. In times of need they band together with Comradery unparalleled to anything I have seen before it. That is where true Power lies. Together with its people, the Rising Cloud strives for Safety and will continue Its Growth to further Change as it has since our very foundation. This lands Prosperity will continue. While it is true we have had a harsh time in the wake of Tiamat. This Land is my Home and It's people depend on me, and I on them. They are my Family."

Hei looks around at the people, looking from afar as they hear the loud music, unsure on what to make of it.

"We already have what you have to offer. It might not be on as grand a scale. It may even seem minuscule to you. But it does have meaning, The little things do have worth."

Hei continues to watch closely unsure on what Sado's reaction will be. However before he can respond Hei adds a proposal of his own.

"So at this time the Rising Cloud will not join you, however if you'd like to broker an Alliance perhaps we can come to an arrangement?"

Reactions: Howard

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jack could tell there was no getting through to Hei, this man wanted to see the clone as a thief here to steal from him.

As I said you and your clan are free to do as you please. I wish you and yours the best and praise you for your resolve.

I am making this proposal to the clans that have potential as I feel it is time for my village to gain more powerful members.

It had been the same with the man in the Moon Isle, they wanted their own power, they wanted to lead.

The clone of the Shogun-Slayer couldn't fault them for that, but it seemed futile with how few strong individuals there were.

Did they believe they could carve up a large piece of the map with two men, or become a political powerhouse?

I was sent out to gain members for the Village Hidden in Sin, not forge simple alliances. Think about what you have to contribute to us if we should form an alliance compared to what we have to offer you. It sounds like you have two shinobi. I understand the worth of one or two men, it's how we built our village up by bringing together clans. However, I am looking for something else, more than just one or two shinobi who wish to lead themselves. I'm looking for allies, to form a strong nation, built on the backs of hard work and effort. You've done things that changed these lands, and these humans yes, that is fantastic, commendable and I praise you for your work. We've accomplished things that changed the world. We are not the same and I apologize for saying that. Our goals skew too far apart, one day we may see ourselves opposite each other as leaders of great villages and nations. I'll await that day.

Jack turned and began to walk away, disappointed in the proceedings but understanding them. The clans were too proud to join.​
LLM

Last edited:
Reactions: Serpent

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack could tell there was no getting through to Hei, this man wanted to see the clone as a thief here to steal from him.

As I said you and your clan are free to do as you please. I wish you and yours the best and praise you for your resolve.

I am making this proposal to the clans that have potential as I feel it is time for my village to gain more powerful members.

It had been the same with the man in the Moon Isle, they wanted their own power, they wanted to lead.

The clone of the Shogun-Slayer couldn't fault them for that, but it seemed futile with how few strong individuals there were.

Did they believe they could carve up a large piece of the map with two men, or become a political powerhouse?

I was sent out to gain members for the Village Hidden in Sin, not forge simple alliances. Think about what you have to contribute to us if we should form an alliance compared to what we have to offer you. It sounds like you have two shinobi. I understand the worth of one or two men, it's how we built our village up by bringing together clans. However, I am looking for something else, more than just one or two shinobi who wish to lead themselves. I'm looking for allies, to form a strong nation, built on the backs of hard work and effort. You've done things that changed these lands, and these humans yes, that is fantastic, commendable and I praise you for your work. We've accomplished things that changed the world. We are not the same and I apologize for saying that. Our goals skew too far apart, one day we may see ourselves opposite each other as leaders of great villages and nations. I'll await that day.

Jack turned and began to walk away, disappointed in the proceedings but understanding them. The clans were too proud to join.​
LLM
The clone said what he needed and went on his way. Hei simply stood, watching as he left. He was disappointed to say the least. Sado's Clone didn't understand Hei, who he was and what he wanted. Perhaps he never will. The chance of an alliance, at least at this time was lost. However Hei still maintained hope, knowing if the time ever comes where the world is at risk, people will set aside their differences and work together to overcome that risk. Even if only temporary. However in his last words Hei felt like he found the truth, or a hint of it. It seemed Sado's clone was not simply looking to make the world a safer place, if he were an Alliance would have been better then nothing. No, instead he wanted to grow his own village's power and influence over the land. In doing so he assumed Hei was out to do the same, unwilling to give up his own influence. If that was the case Sado was mistaken. Hei didn't know enough about the village that is named after Sin. Through an alliance he could have learned more, and maybe fully joined their cause overtime.

"Everything's alright, Go back about your day." Hei says to the town folk, reassuring them.

With that, Hei continued back into the land of lightning.

LLM

@Howard even though we didn't form an alliance, are we able to submit this as a mission?

• Haha
Reactions: RuckenTM

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
From//Relenquishing control of Shady's bio.

Arriving, Vayne would reshape one of his tattoos, having it take the form of another Hawk that he and Roxis would hop onto and move in the air, leaving Banri to his own shenanigans. The Nara would sense that Tiamat was in mud, and as such, would wait for her to deal with that before going on the offensive once again. Abzu would follow Vayne's lead awaiting her emergence. Vayne would fly towards @Pervy

Thanks for the wings earlier. You wouldn't happen to know how to deal with that infection she sent towards us?

Vayne would then wave at the other two that were in the area. Thunderbolt was paused for the moment.

(Ninpo: Sōzō no Karada) | Ninja Art: Body of Creation
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per turn)
Description: Using the ability to manipulate Ink, the user will gain the ability to place the ink on their bodies for the sake of future battles. Similar to getting a tattoo, the ink will rest on the user's skin in a variety of shapes and forms, and can often times be confused with Fūinjutsu seals. The ink "tattoos" have a variety of uses and properties, namely the ability to create ink animals directly from the user's body without the need for a scroll, because in essence the user would have turned his body into a living canvas. By channeling chakra into the ink the user can have the tattoos move about on their bodies in order to ensure the perfect orientation. Ninjutsu and Ink manipulation techniques that would require pre-prepared scrolls can be done with Sōzō no Karada by either the user drawing the needed shapes on their body or having the image needed already drawn on before the match. How this works is by first drawing the required shape/kanji onto their body and then coursing chakra through the ink to summon the preferred effect. Due to the ability to move the ink while it is on the skin, a new shape can be created instantly with chakra control and as such the user would only need to drawn a single shape once and then have it re-purposed for anything else. As mentioned before, the main ability of this technique is to allow the user to bring forth small, ink made creatures for the sake of carrying messages, scouting, or general amusement. Meaning, even if they were used to attack they would count as free form techniques with no rank or damage value at all. The creatures able to be created are listed below:

Hawk (鷹, Taka) Can be ridden for reconnaissance or high-speed travel. Smaller variants can be used to carry explosive tags or be used to deliver messages.

Rat (鼠, Nezumi) Can swarm across an area to search for a target much faster than the user would be able to on their own. Being so small, the rats are inconspicuous, also making them suitable for covert message delivery.

Snake (蛇, Hebi) Can be used as ropes to restrain someone. With the ability to soundlessly enter through even the smallest crevice, they can also be used for covert ops.

Tomoe Lion (巴獅子, Tomoe Shishi) Used for travelling on ground, these lions appear vicious on the outside but are actually harmless. If needed they can be used to hold down a target with their powerful jaws.

Fish (魚, Sakana) Made of special, water resistant ink, the fishes are able to travel through bodies of water to deliver messages or very small objects in their mouths.

Note: Must be stated in the user's biography or beginning of the battle.
Note: Up to 3 tattoos can be made in one go.
Note: The technique can be used five times per event, with each contract lasting two turns.(In the case four are made at a single go) Alternatively, the user can create a less amount of constructs and have the additional turns added to the created construct. For example releasing two creations that would last four turns each. Due to the technique lacking any actual damage potential, this extension serves for more story oriented purposes.
You must be registered for see medias

God fucking damn, it's been a while! The white haired ninja would return from his sabbatical, opening his eyes to the ninja world once more. The last he remembered was some weird proclaimed goddess doing what proclaimed goddesses do. It had probably failed, but alas, our man was out once again and he was in the mood for some action. Considering his people, it was obvious who he had to contact...

The Nara would perform the summoning ritual, brining forth a nifty little device. He would immediately utilise it's communication function, seeking out contact with his comrades, mainly Banri, who for the most part the last ally he saw. Considering he couldn't sense him nearby, he figured that he's either dead or simply too far away. There was only one way to find out for sure.

BANRI! I hope you're not fucking dead you sack of shit! Hit me up if you get this. And if you are dead, hey fellow tsumarians(?), sooo Banri died, eh!? HAHAHAHAHA, what a joke. By the way, can someone fill me in...

It was at that moment that Vayne would receive a message from not other than good old Maddy. Vayne would swiftly reply

Yooo, I'm at raitoninguroddobarē. Was in one of those good old deep meditations! What's been happening?

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description:
To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on his hand, perform the Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram handseals and then touch the ground or another object, where a sealing formula will appear. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete, most summoning uses use a solid surface, though in some cases it can even be done mid air. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground. Others will clap their hands directly like Nagato through the use of his Animal Path. The user must have signed the contract with the creature he wants to summon but the technique can be used to summon a generic creature of that contract (B-Rank) which will have no special traits or abilities beyond those normal to the rest of the animals in the contract. The animal is always summoned on the mark that appears upon slamming the users hand or, if not the case, always in short range of the user.

(Iryō-yō Gantoretto ) - Medical Gauntlet
Chakra: N/A
Description: The medical gauntlet is a gauntlet that is also a computer that was created by Korra for gathering data and storing it. The gauntlet is a standard gauntlet with a touch screen/holo display. The screen always faces up no matter what angle the user has their arm up. The gauntlet also has an opening to fit in 5 test tube the user can use to store poison vials or DNA vials. With the DNA/Poison being stored the user is able to scan and learn about the KG/AE in the DNA as well as antidotes for poisons. In the NW the gauntlet can connect to any NPC computer to send and take files for the user. If other users have a gauntlet they can communicate with each other landmarks away to share important info faster. This is done by incorporating a similar sealing technique like (Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique to allow for the communication. The gauntlet computer that also can alert the user to when their chakra system is disrupted and in a genjutsu. The Gauntlet can release a burst of chakra into the user and break them out of A rank and below genjutsu. It can also alert the user to any damage they have taken and to what extent.
Note: Must be placed in the user's bio or posted at the beginning of the fight
Note: Must be taught by Korra
Note: Only 1 Gauntlet per bio
@Solf J Kimblee

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Ah goddamnit. Another one of those? Seems like the pop up like mosquitoes near kirigakure water... My clone should be somewhere in the village or at the very least in the vicinity, so it should get into contact with the officials soon... unless he's on a bender of his own. But anyways, I'll be on the gauntlet if there's any need for me.

@Solf J Kimblee

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
As they finished their communication with Madara, Roxis, through his enhanced chakra sensing, would notice some abnormalities in the nearby Dainashi, as several chakra signatures popped up underground, somewhat alarming, but nothing too major. However, when one chakra signature was multiplied several times over, increased to high levels, then once again disappear, it was quite peculiar. Roxis would ponder if it was related to how the signatures from before suddenly appeared. Roxis would relay the intel back to Vayne who was somewhat interested in the matter.

Before any further action is taken, R.Clone's actions would reach Roxis, so he would once again inform Vayne of the situation. With the intel gathered, Vayne would find that what happened nearby could be more exciting than he anticipated. With the knowledge gained from R.Clone, Vayne would become aware that Banri and Sado were nearby relative to the clones, and Banri had his gauntlets on. As such Vayne would come into contact with the noob.

Yo Barni! My clone relayed the info, I got some for you.

Vayne would then go on to explain about the chakra signatures and whatnot.

Two of the signatures initially detected were from shinobi that were around in the conflict with Tiamet. You guys reckon it's worth a peek?

(Iryō-yō Gantoretto ) - Medical Gauntlet
Chakra: N/A
Description: The medical gauntlet is a gauntlet that is also a computer that was created by Korra for gathering data and storing it. The gauntlet is a standard gauntlet with a touch screen/holo display. The screen always faces up no matter what angle the user has their arm up. The gauntlet also has an opening to fit in 5 test tube the user can use to store poison vials or DNA vials. With the DNA/Poison being stored the user is able to scan and learn about the KG/AE in the DNA as well as antidotes for poisons. In the NW the gauntlet can connect to any NPC computer to send and take files for the user. If other users have a gauntlet they can communicate with each other landmarks away to share important info faster. This is done by incorporating a similar sealing technique like (Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique to allow for the communication. The gauntlet computer that also can alert the user to when their chakra system is disrupted and in a genjutsu. The Gauntlet can release a burst of chakra into the user and break them out of A rank and below genjutsu. It can also alert the user to any damage they have taken and to what extent.
Note: Must be placed in the user's bio or posted at the beginning of the fight
Note: Must be taught by Korra
Note: Only 1 Gauntlet per bio
@Shady Doctor

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Starting the following
B rank; Scout potential threats

Sounds great. I'm at raitoninguroddobarē right now. If any of you guys want to slide over just get in contact with my clone and I'll reverse summon you to me. Anyways, Roxis is telling me that one of the chakras just moved from underground to the sky at a quick pace. That most likely means there's a secret base underground. Anyways, I'll keep you updated if anything happens.

With that being said and done, Roxis and Vayne would reestablish their mental connection, as it had just run out, allowing them to once again act in swifter fashion. Abzu would be cancelled out, as there was no immediate need for such a thing right now. Vayne would instead apply the effects of into the light on his shadow, serving as a more docile form of defense when compared to scary old Abzu. To Kill would also be utilised, having two mockingbirds circle around himself and Roxis atop the bird. The hawk would also be remade through another usage of body of creation, ensuring that the platform the conversing two are on persists further.

So, what's the plan?
Let's give it a minute, Banri is most likely going to want to come, so I guess we can wait for him. In the meantime keep scanning.

Roxis could comply, giving Vayne detailed information on the surrounding landmarks and interesting prospects in each. It would seem that the landmark from before was the most interesting one of the bunch for the moment.

(Shindenshin no Jutsu) - Mind Body Transmission Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15 (-10 per person)
Description: This is a technique that allows Yamanaka members to communicate with people telepathically. Using this technique, the Yamanaka may also act as a medium for persons to communicate with one another telepathically; this is done through establishing physical contact with the person. The user can communicate with multiple people at once and the targets can also communicate with one another while the technique is in effect. This technique is not limited to just transmitting thoughts, Images such as memories or even strong feelings can be conveyed through this method. The more people that are connection through this technique however, the more a physical strain is put on the user, forcing them to keep the connection going for shorter periods to otherwise avoid sustaining injuries.
Note: The user may use this technique on as many members as their chakra allows. However, should the connection exceed more than 5 people, the duration of the technique shortens.
Note: The user is able to telepathically communicate to anybody within their range of sensory (sensory technique must be active) and can last for 5 turns consecutively. If the number of persons linked through this technique exceed 5, then then the technique lasts 4 turns. Beyond 10 members and the technique only lasts 2 turns.
Note: If used on more than 5 people the user must wait 3 turns before re-use.
(Ninpo: Sōzō no Karada) | Ninja Art: Body of Creation
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per turn)
Description: Using the ability to manipulate Ink, the user will gain the ability to place the ink on their bodies for the sake of future battles. Similar to getting a tattoo, the ink will rest on the user's skin in a variety of shapes and forms, and can often times be confused with Fūinjutsu seals. The ink "tattoos" have a variety of uses and properties, namely the ability to create ink animals directly from the user's body without the need for a scroll, because in essence the user would have turned his body into a living canvas. By channeling chakra into the ink the user can have the tattoos move about on their bodies in order to ensure the perfect orientation. Ninjutsu and Ink manipulation techniques that would require pre-prepared scrolls can be done with Sōzō no Karada by either the user drawing the needed shapes on their body or having the image needed already drawn on before the match. How this works is by first drawing the required shape/kanji onto their body and then coursing chakra through the ink to summon the preferred effect. Due to the ability to move the ink while it is on the skin, a new shape can be created instantly with chakra control and as such the user would only need to drawn a single shape once and then have it re-purposed for anything else. As mentioned before, the main ability of this technique is to allow the user to bring forth small, ink made creatures for the sake of carrying messages, scouting, or general amusement. Meaning, even if they were used to attack they would count as free form techniques with no rank or damage value at all. The creatures able to be created are listed below:

Hawk (鷹, Taka) Can be ridden for reconnaissance or high-speed travel. Smaller variants can be used to carry explosive tags or be used to deliver messages.

Rat (鼠, Nezumi) Can swarm across an area to search for a target much faster than the user would be able to on their own. Being so small, the rats are inconspicuous, also making them suitable for covert message delivery.

Snake (蛇, Hebi) Can be used as ropes to restrain someone. With the ability to soundlessly enter through even the smallest crevice, they can also be used for covert ops.

Tomoe Lion (巴獅子, Tomoe Shishi) Used for travelling on ground, these lions appear vicious on the outside but are actually harmless. If needed they can be used to hold down a target with their powerful jaws.

Fish (魚, Sakana) Made of special, water resistant ink, the fishes are able to travel through bodies of water to deliver messages or very small objects in their mouths.

Note: Must be stated in the user's biography or beginning of the battle.
Note: Up to 3 tattoos can be made in one go.
Note: The technique can be used five times per event, with each contract lasting two turns.(In the case four are made at a single go) Alternatively, the user can create a less amount of constructs and have the additional turns added to the created construct. For example releasing two creations that would last four turns each. Due to the technique lacking any actual damage potential, this extension serves for more story oriented purposes.
(Kage Fūinjutsu: Hikarinonakani) - Shadow Sealing Arts: Into the Light
Chakra: 30 (-10)
Damage: N/A (Dependent)
Description: Into the Light is a sealing technique that builds on the concepts of Hiding in Shadow & Shadow Killer, a technique that allows the user to enter shadows, and a technique that allows the user to store equipment in their shadows, respectively. By adding a unique seal, Store (格納), to the user's shadow, these abilities are bolstered, allowing the user to store/rerelease techniques into from the shadow in a similar fashion. Techniques that would be stored in the shadow must be of equivalent size or smaller than the shadow itself, and it must be a physical technique. Techniques 1-2X larger than the shadow get reduced by 20 points, and techs 2-3X larger get reduced by 10 points, due to the partial 'absorption' of force/momentum. The portion of the opposing technique's initial contact with the shadow is what determines it's size, and length is generally insignificant. For techniques that are wider in one portion that the other, they would follow the previously stated deduction aspect. Into the Light can be applied in the same t/f of another shadow technique, and each shadow this is applied to can only absorb up to two opposing techniques, without having them destroy eachother in the shadow. Techniques within the shadow can not be manipulated or sensed by opponents, and they would be in a form of stasis that preserves them as they were absorbed. If the shadow used for storage was destroyed (or the shadow technique expires/ends), the techniques would be released back, with the user having a mental control on the release's direction. In cases where the user is incapable of making such a decision for one reason or another, it would always be angled away from the user towards the nearest foreign chakra source. It should be noted that when techniques are released, that the opponents can control them if possible (Depends on the technique the used), although for most cases, such as projectiles and similar, they lose the ability to do so. The user can apply this to his shadow beforehand, allowing the next shadow technique to carry the aforementioned abilities. (Must be posted in first post or in bio) Into the Light can be used thrice per battle with a two turn cooldown in between usages, costing an additional ten chakra points to maintain per turn, otherwise the techniques stored would be released.
(Fūton: Korosu Tame) - Wind Release: To Kill
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: With a single hand seal, the user is able to create two mockingbirds from the palm of his hands (simply cosmetic, can be created from anywhere short range around the user). The mockingbirds are created with a chakra link between them which cannot be seen without the aid of Doujutsu, or through the use of chakra sensing techniques. The link between them forms a barrier of Wind around the user, protecting the user's body from harm of techniques which might have somehow slipped any other defences put up. The user uses this technique to send chakra to the mockingbirds upon their creation, which in return power the barrier of Wind around his body, protecting him from attacks by slicing or blowing them away (depends on the technique it is defending against, and is down to the users will). The secret to defeating the technique lays in the opponents ability to destroy the Wind made mockingbirds who are able to mimic speed of things they see in battle. If not destroyed, the birds are able to last for five turns before the chakra originally given to them upon creation is depleted. Unless the opponent decides to touch the user, this jutsu is purely defensive and can do no harm. Moreover, for the protection of others the user is able to - at the cost of a move - erect the barrier so that there is a 2 meter diameter with him/her in the center, allowing others protection as well. If they user was to want to return the barrier to its original size, it'd come at the cost of another move.
-Can only be used twice per battle, and once deactivated/destroyed by the opponent, there is a turn wait before being able to use this jutsu again. In the same turn this is used, the user must not use any Wind jutsus above S-rank.

746 - 70(GOA) - 35(edo) - 70 (sm) - 20 (BOC) - 10 (Thunderwave) - 5 (order) - 25 (BOC) - 25 (Phanta) - 40 (painting) - 20(summoning) - 25(ITL) - 80 - 5 = 436 Sage Chakra, max normal.

@Shady Doctor

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
With the information being transmitted and the passing of time continues, Vayne would continue on to a different goal as the current conflict had reached it's conclusion.

/Mission
LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Arriving in the landmark, Kiriyuin takes a breath and charters a passage. Falling asleep on a boat she drifts off.

LLM

Itinery:
176>Kasumi Straight 45min
Kasumi Straight>001 1hr30min
001>066 2hr 15min
066>067 3hr

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Last post, heading to here after Tiamat: [ x ]

Daenerys and Drogon both were tired, distraught and to make matters worse, she had begin to grow sick, a heavy feeling and pressure weighing on her body. It had even began to affect Drogon, causing his top speed to drop. It was for this reason she had stayed behind here to get some rest and try to regain some energy and chakra before taking off but alas, the attempts were futile. What could it be that's holding her back? Her and her child's skin had began to turn crimson and become painful to the touch, causing her great discomfort riding him.

After some time, she knew she could no longer stay and had to return home. Urging Drogon on, the two took off as Daenerys activated her Sharingan and took flight.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

( Doujutsu: Eien no Mangekyou Sharingan ) - Eye Technique: Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 70 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Description: The Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan literally meaning " Eternal Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the final step in the evolutionary state of the Sharingan. While Mangekyo Sharingan is but an imperfect Dojutsu, unable to sustain and keep its own power, weakening with each use, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan brings control and balance to the power wielded. By merging the users own MS with that of his sibling, the use is able to awaken the EMS. The EMS grants the user the same abilities granted by MS but to unsurpassed levels. While granting the user the ability to perceive the world with increadible insight, it also grants the user the ability to see through S-Rank visual illusions and track the movement speed of almost anything, perfecting the already amazing abilities of the standard MS, like casting Genjutsu without the need for handseals as long as a line of sight to the target is available. A unique feat however, is that once the user awakens EMS, he loses access to his normal MS, transitioning from 3T form to EMS directly. While MS damages the user as time passes and severely tires and drains the user as its used, the EMS doesn't. The user can keep it active without losing his eyesight or damaging himself and can use the normal MS techniques with no activation reduction or drawbacks. Its true that the chakra cost is higher, but the user will feel little to no effect in his stamina and energy. Through his EMS, Madara gained the ability to control Tailed Beasts by forcefully using his sharingan genjutsu/mind manipulation abilities to take control of the Bijuu and temporarily sever its connection to the host. If the Jinchuriki is in normal form or entering one of the transformations, it's blocked from transforming for 3 turns. If it's in incomplete form, it's forced back into normal form and left unable to access his bijuu for 3 turns and if its in complete form, the user gains control over the bijuu, manipulating its movements/actions completely for 2 turns or until the complete form ends (whatever comes first), leaving the host unable to acess his bijuu for 3 turns.
Note: Only usable by bios with EMS after meeting the necessary requirements.
Note: User needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand
Note: Once activated, lasts 10 turns per use and once the user has held the ability for 4 months, can be done passively, with no move cost.
Note: Using MS techniques don't reduce the activation time.
Note: Controlling a Bijuu is an exclusive ability of Madara Uchiha and can only be done once per battle. Once the control ends, the EMS reverts back to a 3T Sharingan. If the control is done on a complete form Jinchuriki, then the user can't do any other technique while controlling the enemy.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Doujutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Doujutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Itinerary: #176 > #256 > #8 > #26 > #30

Departing #176: 2:40AM (03/28/20)
#256: 2:40AM - 3:40AM
#8: 3:40AM - 4:40AM
#26: 4:40AM - 5:40AM
Arriving at #30: (03/28/20)

Chakra/Health Information
Starting Chakra: 3000
Starting Health: 150

Chakra Reduction per turn/post: -25
Final Chakra arriving at #30: 2875​

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from here: 175

Menma had finally arrived at his destination albeit alot slower than he had anticipated thanks to the effects of the virus. He was trekking forward to get more info about the destroyed landmark when he was suddenly paused by the knowledge he had gained from his destroyed clone. It seemed his foe had easily defeated the clone and had grabbed him with the Hands of Sloth, causing Menma to take on the aftermath of the effects that had been carried through the clone to its owner. Menma sat with his legs, knowing that whatever was to come was not going to be good if he sat by and simply let these effects persist alongside the virus that was plaguing him. Knowledgeable in Medical Sealing techniques, Menma went to work in purging the chakra from his body. He took out a small paper tag which contained the kanji of "Purge" on it. Slapping it onto his chest, he would then create the seal of confrontation, which would activate the seal and cause a circular sealing formula to spread across his chest. The chakra of Xebec which was meaning to spiritually hamper Menma, would be purged from his person, drawing itself into the seal and finally when it had absorbed all of the energy/chakra that had been latched onto him, it would turn black before crumbling into ash. The effects of the Hands of Sloth would be counteracted thanks to Menma's ability to utilize Advanced Sealing Techniques, and thus he would carry on his mission to find out what exactly was the root cause of the Red Fever going through his body.

(Iryo Fuuinjutsu: Chakra Kiyomeru) Medical Sealing Technique: Chakra Purge
Chakra: 70
Description: A sealing technique designed to purge mallicious or harmful chakra from a patient. The user will place a small paper tag with the kanji "Purge" on the patients chest and do the confrontation handseal with his other hand. The tag will activate, spreading a circular sealing formula on the chest of the patient. The seal will then draw onto itself all the harmful and external chakra that might be present in the users path way. This can work to revert incomplete jinchuriki transformations, curse mark transformations, sage mode, etc. As long as there's an external chakra or energy that isn't the patients native one coursing through him, this seal will draw it in and purge it from the patient. Once the seal does its job, the tag becomes pitch black and crumbles into ash.
Note: can only be used by medical ninjas with sealing mastery.

Menma searched the landmark to find out more information about what had transpired with the arrival of Tiamat. He had only arrived and could clearly see the destruction of one of the more prestigious landmarks of the region that the Rising Cloud had ownership of was still in dismay. Tiamat had literally turned the entire place to ruin due to her powerful abilities. The site of ground zero for Tiamats arrival on land had left this landmark devoid of life. A truly perplexing scenario considering she was one who could bend life to her will. Menma searched the area and soon he came back upon the destroyed town that the people of Raitoninguroddobare had once resided in. It was here Menma hopped he could find some answers, the once great Lightning Rod that stood in the middle of the town now laid broken upon the town destroying most of the town save for a few buildings that seemed to remain unscathed by the destruction. The place was a literal graveyard now as the young shinobi came across the skeletal remains of what appeared to be a man and woman clutching onto a child. They all had claw and teeth marks strewn across the bones. Something had gotten to them other than Tiamat from the appearance as the markings weren't the same as some wild animal, especially considering the area as Menma knew did not have much of a problem with animals due to how high up it was. As Menma took a closer look, he ended up hearing a thud nearby that startled him, but when he stood to look in the direction of where it had come from there was nothing there.

Menma stood and walked in the direction of the noise, and here he would see the number of footprints strewn in the dirt that didn't belong to him. He could tell he wasn't the only one around now.
"Come on out!" he yelled into the area, trying to bring the stalker out of hiding. When he got no response he moved closer to the area where the sound had come from. The destroyed structure was pretty ominous as he investigated the sound. However, he noticed something more before he entered, the black mud that Tiamat had brought with her was ever present inside and he quickly jumped back remembering how it had corrupted several people in this land and during the fight with the Goddess.

Surely something was still exuding the substance, but what was it? Tiamat had been destroyed for good. Menma soon got his answer when a large clawed hand made its way towards him which he quickly avoided, and it was here he realized he had been surrounded by several of Tiamat's zombies. It seemed the human flesh had ultimately drawn them to him, or could it have been the Red Fever which he was being subjected to? Either way, Menma knew, if he wanted further clues besides the existence of the zombies, he would need to defeat all of them if he was going to get answers, and more importantly live, to find a cure.

-To Be Continued-

To save you both time, I can explain this does not work as intended; the Sloth technique does not infuse chakra to purge nor energy as it saps the spiritual energy of the opponent from his own body, causing these adverse effects. This Jutsu use would inevitably fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

Menma had finally arrived at his destination albeit alot slower than he had anticipated thanks to the effects of the virus. He was trekking forward to get more info about the destroyed landmark when he was suddenly paused by the knowledge he had gained from his destroyed clone. It seemed his foe had easily defeated the clone and had grabbed him with the Hands of Sloth, causing Menma to take on the aftermath of the effects that had been carried through the clone to its owner. Menma sat with his legs, knowing that whatever was to come was not going to be good if he sat by and simply let these effects persist alongside the virus that was plaguing him. Knowledgeable in Medical Sealing techniques, Menma went to work in purging the chakra from his body. He took out a small paper tag which contained the kanji of "Purge" on it. Slapping it onto his chest, he would then create the seal of confrontation, which would activate the seal and cause a circular sealing formula to spread across his chest. The chakra of Xebec which was meaning to spiritually hamper Menma, would be purged from his person, drawing itself into the seal and finally when it had absorbed all of the energy/chakra that had been latched onto him, it would turn black before crumbling into ash. The effects of the Hands of Sloth would be counteracted thanks to Menma's ability to utilize Advanced Sealing Techniques, and thus he would carry on his mission to find out what exactly was the root cause of the Red Fever going through his body.
Description: A sealing technique designed to purge mallicious or harmful chakra from a patient. The user will place a small paper tag with the kanji "Purge" on the patients chest and do the confrontation handseal with his other hand. The tag will activate, spreading a circular sealing formula on the chest of the patient. The seal will then draw onto itself all the harmful and external chakra that might be present in the users path way. This can work to revert incomplete jinchuriki transformations, curse mark transformations, sage mode, etc. As long as there's an external chakra or energy that isn't the patients native one coursing through him, this seal will draw it in and purge it from the patient. Once the seal does its job, the tag becomes pitch black and crumbles into ash.

Menma searched the landmark to find out more information about what had transpired with the arrival of Tiamat. He had only arrived and could clearly see the destruction of one of the more prestigious landmarks of the region that the Rising Cloud had ownership of was still in dismay. Tiamat had literally turned the entire place to ruin due to her powerful abilities. The site of ground zero for Tiamats arrival on land had left this landmark devoid of life. A truly perplexing scenario considering she was one who could bend life to her will. Menma searched the area and soon he came back upon the destroyed town that the people of Raitoninguroddobare had once resided in. It was here Menma hopped he could find some answers, the once great Lightning Rod that stood in the middle of the town now laid broken upon the town destroying most of the town save for a few buildings that seemed to remain unscathed by the destruction. The place was a literal graveyard now as the young shinobi came across the skeletal remains of what appeared to be a man and woman clutching onto a child. They all had claw and teeth marks strewn across the bones. Something had gotten to them other than Tiamat from the appearance as the markings weren't the same as some wild animal, especially considering the area as Menma knew did not have much of a problem with animals due to how high up it was. As Menma took a closer look, he ended up hearing a thud nearby that startled him, but when he stood to look in the direction of where it had come from there was nothing there.
Menma stood and walked in the direction of the noise, and here he would see the number of footprints strewn in the dirt that didn't belong to him. He could tell he wasn't the only one around now.
"Come on out!" he yelled into the area, trying to bring the stalker out of hiding. When he got no response he moved closer to the area where the sound had come from. The destroyed structure was pretty ominous as he investigated the sound. However, he noticed something more before he entered, the black mud that Tiamat had brought with her was ever present inside and he quickly jumped back remembering how it had corrupted several people in this land and during the fight with the Goddess.
Surely something was still exuding the substance, but what was it? Tiamat had been destroyed for good. Menma soon got his answer when a large clawed hand made its way towards him which he quickly avoided, and it was here he realized he had been surrounded by several of Tiamat's zombies. It seemed the human flesh had ultimately drawn them to him, or could it have been the Red Fever which he was being subjected to? Either way, Menma knew, if he wanted further clues besides the existence of the zombies, he would need to defeat all of them if he was going to get answers, and more importantly live, to find a cure.

-To Be Continued-
I sense malarkey

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

-To Be Continued-

To save you both time, I can explain this does not work as intended; the Sloth technique does not infuse chakra to purge nor energy as it saps the spiritual energy of the opponent from his own body, causing these adverse effects. This Jutsu use would inevitably fail.
I guess I'm calling timelimit? Is that how this works? Let's find out.
Menma drew a kunai from his pouch. The zombies inched closer and closer, their rancid maws opening and closing between dull moans. Long, withered fingers stretched out, reaching for Menma. His body tensed, ready to strike. Each breath he took was ragged. His vision of the zombie horde was beginning to blur, his hold over his own mind ebbing before finally giving away to blackness.

Kurama looked up from his rested position, noticing that a projection of Menma had entered their shared mental plane. The projection's limbs and neck were bound in chains that seemingly emerged from the water below them, black and ethereal in appearance.

"What is this?"

The projection of Menma remained silent for a moment, reaching out its hand before extending its fingers to show Kurama its palm.

"You noisy," the projection said, its voice distorted.

Suddenly, a gate-like structure fell down around Kurama, pinning the Tailed Beast down against the drenched floor.

"No move."

The effects of the Hands of the Sloth had finally set in. Menma's autonomy, his awareness, had been stripped away and buried under the effects of the Genjutsu that now bound his mind to Xebec's. Menma's instructions were simple, befitting the Creation's own simple nature. Now that Blackbeard was busy in the tournament, it would be up to this little puppet to garner what they needed. The first step, ensuring the power of the Tailed Beast was harnessed, was done.

As the zombies rushed in, Menma performed a sealing ritual, and vanished from the terrain. The zombies were pulled with him, enmeshed into the sturdy stomach of the Great Mountain Toad. The powerful, crushing muscles of the toad's stomach folded over the zombies, pulling them in deeper and deeper until they were consumed.

(Kuchiyose: Assai Gama Ibukuru) – Summoning: Crushing Toad Stomach
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Description: This technique bears resemblance to the Summoning: Toad mouth bind technique. However instead of warping the battlefield into the digestive tracks of a giant toad, the user reverse summons themselves and their opponents into the stomach of a giant toad and captures and isolates the target/s inside the stomach, cutting them off from allies and immobilizing their movements while the stomache starts crushing the opponent/s to death.

With the zombies consumed, Menma returned to the terrain, and began his trek.

LLM

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️

-To Be Continued-

I guess I'm calling timelimit? Is that how this works? Let's find out.
Menma drew a kunai from his pouch. The zombies inched closer and closer, their rancid maws opening and closing between dull moans. Long, withered fingers stretched out, reaching for Menma. His body tensed, ready to strike. Each breath he took was ragged. His vision of the zombie horde was beginning to blur, his hold over his own mind ebbing before finally giving away to blackness.

Kurama looked up from his rested position, noticing that a projection of Menma had entered their shared mental plane. The projection's limbs and neck were bound in chains that seemingly emerged from the water below them, black and ethereal in appearance.

"What is this?"

The projection of Menma remained silent for a moment, reaching out its hand before extending its fingers to show Kurama its palm.

"You noisy," the projection said, its voice distorted.

Suddenly, a gate-like structure fell down around Kurama, pinning the Tailed Beast down against the drenched floor.

"No move."

The effects of the Hands of the Sloth had finally set in. Menma's autonomy, his awareness, had been stripped away and buried under the effects of the Genjutsu that now bound his mind to Xebec's. Menma's instructions were simple, befitting the Creation's own simple nature. Now that Blackbeard was busy in the tournament, it would be up to this little puppet to garner what they needed. The first step, ensuring the power of the Tailed Beast was harnessed, was done.

As the zombies rushed in, Menma performed a sealing ritual, and vanished from the terrain. The zombies were pulled with him, enmeshed into the sturdy stomach of the Great Mountain Toad. The powerful, crushing muscles of the toad's stomach folded over the zombies, pulling them in deeper and deeper until they were consumed.

(Kuchiyose: Assai Gama Ibukuru) – Summoning: Crushing Toad Stomach
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Description: This technique bears resemblance to the Summoning: Toad mouth bind technique. However instead of warping the battlefield into the digestive tracks of a giant toad, the user reverse summons themselves and their opponents into the stomach of a giant toad and captures and isolates the target/s inside the stomach, cutting them off from allies and immobilizing their movements while the stomache starts crushing the opponent/s to death.

With the zombies consumed, Menma returned to the terrain, and began his trek.

LLM
Lol wait a second bucko

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,221💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. The effect isn't proportional to chakra, it's an effect
2. Jin no

Right i was told to check this by Lok after all that's gone on, so i'll do just that. I'm going to address one issue then the other:

I'll deal with the illusion issue first and i'm going to simply quote the admin of the rp:

Gibraltar13/04/2020
YY > MS level Doujutsu > Bijuu

It's as simple as that. You've been told that Yin gen is above normal genjutsu. So that is a non issue. We have seen that MS gen controls bijuu. We even saw that the Mizukage was controlled while being a Jin, Yagura was it? Either way, Yin gen has been seen to be the strongest in the RP and the rule you quoted is actually outdated. That hasn't been fixed since YY was fixed and fully implemented.

TLDR: You've been told by LoK you'd still be effected and your bijuu isn't going to stop that on discord, i'm sticking with that ruling. Any issues, well you already took it to Lok in the main chat.

I can see where Geezy is coming from with the math side he is trying to apply. But the fact is in the rp, when you make clones and they are destroyed, there is no mechanic to send the fatigue effects of a clone's mental state, back to the user. So there is nothing to base that off right now.

As for the hands of the sloth technique let me pick out points and break it down and come to the end conclusion:

"However, in their second form the user can add the “properties of sloth” to the hands which are dejection, idleness, and sleep. "

"Sleep is a loss of consciousness which is translated in a comatose state brought about by the sealing of one’s spirit if they are not sufficiently healed. "

" The properties of sloth are spiritually degenerating properties. "

"When touched thrice, the victim’s mind is sealed over the course of 2 turns and they enter a genjutsu that renders them a mindless puppet to the user. "

The properties of the sloth were applied to the clone, which we have already established go back to the real user. Now, if you look the last quotation, the effect of "sleep" is applied over two turns. The clone will be destroyed, and the chakra will go back to the user with the "sleep" effect. This sleep effect takes two turns to take effect. In these two turns, the effect itself is actually on the real Memna, not the clone. The "Sleep" effect is on Geezy and with that " the victim’s mind is sealed over the course of 2 turns"

So even without looking at all the clones examples, the effect seals your mind while the effect is on you. The effect came back to you but was never actually weakened. The effect doesn't say "this is proportional to the users spirit", i clearly states the effect seals your mind placing you in the genjutsu. This being a YY genjutsu, which you have failed previously to break.

So to sum it all up. Talking about the clones and giving numerical values doesn't have any effect when it comes to the over all ruling here. The effect was never actually weakened when it passed back to you. The YY "Sleep" effect just came back to you with the clones chakra, and with it, over two turns sealed your mind. The clone was destroyed in the same turn that the effects were applied, so only in the following turn, when the chakra comes back to the real you, would the YY effect start to seal your mind. The sleep effect wasn't diluted as it takes two turns to come into effect. It's been sealing your mind in an illusion which no has hold of you. The maths and all the clones panels aren't actually relevant with how the "Sleep" effect works.

As for the fatigue values and clones:

"Along with all the experience, He also ends up reassimilating all the mental stress his copies incurred as well"

This states the mental stress hits him. It doesn't say it's in proportion to the chakra the clone has, just that all the stress passed back. The fact that Naruto made so many clones that had mental stress from hard training, all hitting him at once, KO'ing him, just shows it's a bad idea to have so many clones stressing out at once (haha).

In conclusion: Your mind has now been sealed by the effect you failed to stop Geezy, the effect was never weakened when it came back to you as it only started working when the real you posted and failed to break the effect. You are now under Riker's control.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
I
1. The effect isn't proportional to chakra, it's an effect
2. Jin no

Right i was told to check this by Lok after all that's gone on, so i'll do just that. I'm going to address one issue then the other:

I'll deal with the illusion issue first and i'm going to simply quote the admin of the rp:

Gibraltar13/04/2020
YY > MS level Doujutsu > Bijuu

It's as simple as that. You've been told that Yin gen is above normal genjutsu. So that is a non issue. We have seen that MS gen controls bijuu. We even saw that the Mizukage was controlled while being a Jin, Yagura was it? Either way, Yin gen has been seen to be the strongest in the RP and the rule you quoted is actually outdated. That hasn't been fixed since YY was fixed and fully implemented.

TLDR: You've been told by LoK you'd still be effected and your bijuu isn't going to stop that on discord, i'm sticking with that ruling. Any issues, well you already took it to Lok in the main chat.

I can see where Geezy is coming from with the math side he is trying to apply. But the fact is in the rp, when you make clones and they are destroyed, there is no mechanic to send the fatigue effects of a clone's mental state, back to the user. So there is nothing to base that off right now.

As for the hands of the sloth technique let me pick out points and break it down and come to the end conclusion:

"However, in their second form the user can add the “properties of sloth” to the hands which are dejection, idleness, and sleep. "

"Sleep is a loss of consciousness which is translated in a comatose state brought about by the sealing of one’s spirit if they are not sufficiently healed. "

" The properties of sloth are spiritually degenerating properties. "

"When touched thrice, the victim’s mind is sealed over the course of 2 turns and they enter a genjutsu that renders them a mindless puppet to the user. "

The properties of the sloth were applied to the clone, which we have already established go back to the real user. Now, if you look the last quotation, the effect of "sleep" is applied over two turns. The clone will be destroyed, and the chakra will go back to the user with the "sleep" effect. This sleep effect takes two turns to take effect. In these two turns, the effect itself is actually on the real Memna, not the clone. The "Sleep" effect is on Geezy and with that " the victim’s mind is sealed over the course of 2 turns"

So even without looking at all the clones examples, the effect seals your mind while the effect is on you. The effect came back to you but was never actually weakened. The effect doesn't say "this is proportional to the users spirit", i clearly states the effect seals your mind placing you in the genjutsu. This being a YY genjutsu, which you have failed previously to break.

So to sum it all up. Talking about the clones and giving numerical values doesn't have any effect when it comes to the over all ruling here. The effect was never actually weakened when it passed back to you. The YY "Sleep" effect just came back to you with the clones chakra, and with it, over two turns sealed your mind. The clone was destroyed in the same turn that the effects were applied, so only in the following turn, when the chakra comes back to the real you, would the YY effect start to seal your mind. The sleep effect wasn't diluted as it takes two turns to come into effect. It's been sealing your mind in an illusion which no has hold of you. The maths and all the clones panels aren't actually relevant with how the "Sleep" effect works.

As for the fatigue values and clones:

"Along with all the experience, He also ends up reassimilating all the mental stress his copies incurred as well"

This states the mental stress hits him. It doesn't say it's in proportion to the chakra the clone has, just that all the stress passed back. The fact that Naruto made so many clones that had mental stress from hard training, all hitting him at once, KO'ing him, just shows it's a bad idea to have so many clones stressing out at once (haha).

In conclusion: Your mind has now been sealed by the effect you failed to stop Geezy, the effect was never weakened when it came back to you as it only started working when the real you posted and failed to break the effect. You are now under Riker's control.
I disagree with this.

Will seek a 2nd check.

Edit: Reasons being your opening statement completely contradicts your whole check and the previous check you preformed in relation to Hands of Sloth.

. But the fact is in the rp, when you make clones and they are destroyed, there is no mechanic to send the fatigue effects of a clone's mental state, back to the user
If there is no mechanic for this type of interaction in the RP, then why the hell have we been talking about this for so long? I would like a retcon of all my Interactions in the NW thus far with Riker based upon this contradiction alone. These checks and these fights have been way too messy in regards to the checks. Each check has contradicted itself in some way form or fashion and I have been silent, but not in regards to this one. How are you basing a ruling off a mechanic that is not in existence in the game? I don't think checks are supposed to work like that. The clone technique in the RP does not even mention transference of mental fatigue from one to the next to be frank. Canon and RP aren't one and the same.

Second, you keep saying that effects are applied. But refused or simply don't go into exactly how these effects are applied. The rulings thus far have stated that these are effects aren't actually "applied" but are the results of being sapped of spiritual energy. There is nothing inserted or applied to the chakra or spiritual energy for these effects to pass on upon based on this contradiction alone. Only being classed as a reduction in the spiritual energy itself (which does not even have a value in this RP). According to the checks thus far, the spiritual state the clone has been left in is being passed back to the user overwriting his own spiritual state, with a mechanic that does not exist in the RP? Yeah, not cool.

"...the Sloth technique does not infuse chakra to purge nor energy as it saps the spiritual energy of the opponent from his own body, causing these adverse effects...."
Third, you keep going into emphasis over the mind being sealed. How is the mind sealed though? Sealing is done through the application of Fuinjutsu according to the existing mechanics in this RP. Fuinjutsu in the RP states the following:

Chakra - all seals require chakra to be produced, maintained or released. Chakra is what you expend to forcefully seal your target. This means that you'll always need to, as well, spend chakra to keep the target sealed. Some seals, such as the jinchuriki seals, don't use your own chakra (the one from the sealer) but that of the vessel, to keep the target sealed. Vessels can fuel the seals put on them if they are sentient beings and as such with their own chakra source. Because chakra is needed to keep the sealing, it has been verified that seals can also weaken with time as it deplets the chakra used to sustain it or as the vessel or binding becomes weaker/altered.
If chakra is needed to maintain the sealing, then why is HoS still actively able to manipulate me if it has been disabled due to the Red Fever tournament? Which stated all previous techniques, creations, etc were disabled at the beginning of the tournament? Yet another contradiction in this ruling.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I

I disagree with this.

Will seek a 2nd check.

Edit: Reasons being your opening statement completely contradicts your whole check and the previous check you preformed in relation to Hands of Sloth.

If there is no mechanic for this type of interaction in the RP, then why the hell have we been talking about this for so long? I would like a retcon of all my Interactions in the NW thus far with Riker based upon this contradiction alone. These checks and these fights have been way too messy in regards to the checks. Each check has contradicted itself in some way form or fashion and I have been silent, but not in regards to this one. How are you basing a ruling off a mechanic that is not in existence in the game? I don't think checks are supposed to work like that. The clone technique in the RP does not even mention transference of mental fatigue from one to the next to be frank. Canon and RP aren't one and the same.

Second, you keep saying that effects are applied. But refused or simply don't go into exactly how these effects are applied. The rulings thus far have stated that these are effects aren't actually "applied" but are the results of being sapped of spiritual energy. There is nothing inserted or applied to the chakra or spiritual energy for these effects to pass on upon based on this contradiction alone. Only being classed as a reduction in the spiritual energy itself (which does not even have a value in this RP). According to the checks thus far, the spiritual state the clone has been left in is being passed back to the user overwriting his own spiritual state, with a mechanic that does not exist in the RP? Yeah, not cool.

Third, you keep going into emphasis over the mind being sealed. How is the mind sealed though? Sealing is done through the application of Fuinjutsu according to the existing mechanics in this RP. Fuinjutsu in the RP states the following:

If chakra is needed to maintain the sealing, then why is HoS still actively able to manipulate me if it has been disabled due to the Red Fever tournament? Which stated all previous techniques, creations, etc were disabled at the beginning of the tournament? Yet another contradiction in this ruling.
Well, time's up.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mission: Investigate the mysterious illness. (B rank) Explore a Landmark (C rank)

His feet felt cold, as he left the warm embrace of the sea of life, he desired to return already but Mothers will was not to rest, his goals wouldn’t permit him to remain so close to her, the cold blue water sloshed beneath his feet as cliffs came in to sight, they were high and jagged, climbing them would no doubt prove troublesome. Though with his wings, a gift from the mother of life, he would leap and take to the skies flying above the cliffs and saving considerable time.

Wind rushed through his hair, his wings flapped as he looked down below him, he could make out what looked like a human settlement below him, there was an enormous pole of what appeared to be metal sticking from the ground, Lucifer momentarily wondered why such a thing existed, but just as his mind began to consider the options he felt heat, a streak of red hot light flashed past him, nearly scorching his wings, the bolt struck the metal rod and was diffused harmlessly in to the ground, then Lucifer heard it, a crack of thunder rumbled.

Descending swiftly to the ground to avoid anymore of these lightning strikes, Lucifer landed a little outside of the settlement, aware that his appearance would confuse the humans he shifted his body, his horns and wings vanished under his transformation technique, rendering him relatively human looking. There was an inherent sense that he should do this, he needed to find out more about the humans, what little he knew seemed to be pieced together from ancient history if the quality of these settlements was to be compared.

Slowly he walked towards the settlement taking in the sights and sounds, his senses were enhanced with mothers blessing, he could feel the presence of life all around him, but something felt wrong with these humans, he could feel a tinge of mothers presence in them, but it was twisted, distorted, what was happening here. He walked through the turn, the people here were bright red, their skin was swollen and blotchy, most of them were indoors, they struggled to breath and their coughs could be heard throughout the area, the land itself seemed to be poorly maintained, fields lay barren as crops died, animals seemed to run wild with their pens destroyed, probably by themselves in desperate hunger.

Whatever this was, this was surely not the goal of the mother, this place was collapsing under sickness, the people still had chakra they were not remade in her image they were not purged of this impurity. Yet they suffered under the corruption of the illness and the land suffered because of their inability to complete the symbiotic circle that was life. Lucifer looked over the construction of the buildings here, they were certainly more advanced than in his memory, the tools they used must have came a long way, they seemed to have even harnessed this lightning, taming it to an extent to power illuminating lamps around the town.

The place was fascinating, it was further proof that humans didn’t need the false gift of chakra, they could survive just fine without it, this excessive power they sought to cultivate was alien, it didn’t belong among them, but their illness was a cause for concern, what led to this clearly involved Tiamat to some extent, the traces of the sea of life could be felt in them and of that much Lucifer was sure, but he wouldn’t find any more answers here. But someone in this land would have answers, he just needed to find the source of what this was.

With the threat of lightning still prevalent in the area, Lucifer chose to avoid using his wings to take flight, instead he would depart on foot, seeking to explore more of this land and discover the answers to what malevolence had corrupted the mothers will in to this foul sickness.

LLM