Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
20,716💴
Awards
Thread starter #1
Raitoninguroddobarē

This area, with its proximity to both the sea and the mountains, is dominated by stretches of rocky coastland with some fertile grassland between the mountains and the coast. Several communities can be found along this fertile stretch, but one village defies this pattern; being located in the mountainous part of the area. The village is named after the enormous metal rod that sits in the center of the village, stretching towards the skies. The rod serves the purpose of attracting the erratic lightning strikes in storms to a place where it can be discharged safely away from the citizens, with no homes or people being allowed close to the tree. The village is home to a lot of miners, who work the nearby mines, and their families.

LGeezy

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
4,927💴
Coming from 175

The wagon
led Gwen down a winding path that had been carved out by the miners of old. The road as a whole had become aged and there were numerous bumps in the road. Gwen was not amused. The constant up and down motion had made Gwen quite upset with the whole ordeal. She'd have to punish her servant severely when she returned. There was no reason he shouldn't have prepared her a more comfortable means of transportation. As Gwen began to think of the numerous ways she could torture her human meatbag, over the mountaintops she saw very very large metal structure which reached way into the clouds.

This feat of human engineering was very interesting to Gwen as she marveled at the size of the structure. She would have to make some time to revisit the area and learn more about how such a huge structure was able to be placed so deep in the mountains. It was just Gwen's luck, however, as a lightning storm had brewed. However, this allowed Gwen to see the way the structure was able to attract the storm to it. The lightning from the storm was drawn into it, making Gwen wonder what they did with all the energy they collected through this method.

As the wagon neared the coastline, Gwen noticed that the storm clouds had all but dissipated. Gwen hoped this meant an easy voyage as she had not drunk enough alcohol for her to not care about crossing the open body of water. As the wagon pulled up to the edge of the village, Gwen exited and the wagon pulled away. The town was lively, the villagers seemed to live pretty carefreely off the land and resources they pulled in from the sea and mountains. The area did not have a large port as the boats around these parts were primarily used for fishing. However, Gwen was able to quickly find a fisherman who was willing to take her to as far as Hokurikudo Island (133). He was going to head to the area anyway and decided Gwen would act as a good bodyguard in the event things with south with pirates in the region.

Although Gwen wasn't happy about not being able to make it directly to her destination, she decided to take what she could get and boarded the fisherman's ship. The waves leaving the area were smooth, and the gentle rocking of the ship was much more bearable than the wagon ride she just experienced.

LLM -> 133

LGeezy

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
4,927💴
Coming from 256

Gwen had finally arrived back in the Lightning Country after a long voyage at sea, having arrived back at the small fishing village from which she departed. Although she wanted to stay and investigate more, she was heading home to take care of some business first.

LLM

ZK

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
20,716💴
Awards
Thread starter #6
https://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=756158&p=21842093&viewfull=1#post21842093

After a prolonged boat ride, Rhaenys eventually came to a small partition of land in the lightning mountains. Stepping off the boat and wandering around the land for a moment she wondered if Cassander would show his face.
Cassander's head appeared once again, this time in a clearly angry burst of blue fire, looking as if he wanted nothing more than to throttle the young woman. For a long while he said nothing, but simply stared daggers at Rhaenys. "Well," he finally began. "I suppose that makes three. I bet you think you're smart, then, eh? That you're the first to solve my riddles? Well, wrong! I just gave you all the easy clues to be rid of you!" He huffs derisively, wrinkling his nonexistent eyebrows. "Now take your reward and go!"

Kin
2,324💸
Kumi
4,942💴
Cassander's head appeared once again, this time in a clearly angry burst of blue fire, looking as if he wanted nothing more than to throttle the young woman. For a long while he said nothing, but simply stared daggers at Rhaenys. "Well," he finally began. "I suppose that makes three. I bet you think you're smart, then, eh? That you're the first to solve my riddles? Well, wrong! I just gave you all the easy clues to be rid of you!" He huffs derisively, wrinkling his nonexistent eyebrows. "Now take your reward and go!"
Rhaenys could help but give a cheeky smirk at the projections anger and fit of rage. It was funny to her, angering this spirit that couldn't do anything to harm her. As a bountiful sack arose infront of her it hit the ground with a soft, flump. Picking it up and moving on, Rhaenys moved to continue her work to purge these lands of evil.

LLM

ZK

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
20,716💴
Awards
Thread starter #8
Rhaenys could help but give a cheeky smirk at the projections anger and fit of rage. It was funny to her, angering this spirit that couldn't do anything to harm her. As a bountiful sack arose infront of her it hit the ground with a soft, flump. Picking it up and moving on, Rhaenys moved to continue her work to purge these lands of evil.

LLM
Oh yeah this provides you with 1500 Ryo, but is worth an A-ranked mission in Kumi (1000).

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
2,023💸
Kumi
2,920💴
Coming From: Dainashi (175)
The group continues it's trek down the mountains. The cliff side is narrow and steep with the ice slippery. Likely the group was prepared for this type of endeavor. Equipped with the correct equipment to minimize risk. They continue onward through the howling winds down to the coast. Hei maintains a visual on the area's ahead to ensure the path remains safe via his Byakugan.

Officer: "It's getting cold. How much further do we have?"

Marshal: "It's not much further, about an hour or so until we reach the edge of the mining town. The fishing docks are just beyond that."

Hei: "There's a break in the weather just ahead, we should take the opportunity to reach the town."

The group continues onward. The clouds break and a clearing forms overhead. The warmth of the sun appears to rejuvenate the team as they absorb the rays. They take a moment to drink and eat some food. The journey thus far has been tiresome and hard on the limbs. Hei would again leir over with his eyes and look upon the docks. It had just been 15 minutes since he had last checked but to his shock they where under attack. Two large ships with black sales docked just off sure, and about 5 smaller boats had made landfall. The pirates had about 30 men attacking, the local guard outnumbered and outmatched. They have changed their priority to defending the citizens and have held up in the Tavern near by.

Hei: "They're under attack!? We need to get moving now!"

Marshal: "Men, leave the equipment and gear up for battle. We can come back for it after!"

Men: "Sir!"

The group rushes forward to find the town under siege. It was worst then they had imagined. The Marshal and his men charged forward, engaging the pirates in an head on assault. the sound of steal clashing and wood crackling in the flames echo throughout the town. The Rising Cloud forces flank around, cutting the Pirates on land off from their boats. They move in to attack from the rear. Meanwhile, Hei will make his way to the local guard, fortified within the Tavern. He will let them know reinforcements from Dainashi had arrived and are currently engaged with the Pirates. The local guard will then fallow Hei into battle, the pirates now outnumbered and their escape route blocked, they would have no choice but to fight or surrender. Surrounded, a pause in the battle would happen. The Marshal would tell the Pirates to give up and put down their weapons. When suddenly, canon fire from the ships would start. Aimed with into the town. The focus would shift and the battle will begin again.

Hei: "I'll focus on taking out the ships! Marshal head to the Tavern and make sure the citizens are safe. My our men can finish up with these scum."

Hei will then make his way to the docks, a pirate would attempt to slice him but Hei would block the attack with his sword, spinning around and cutting off the head of the pirate in the process. Hei via his Byakugan would see the trajectory of one of the cannonball heading right at the tavern, he would quickly release a punch, causing the air around it to push forward and knock the cannonball off course and into the mountain side. Now on the dock, the battle raging behind him. Hei would place his hand in front of him, causing the water around one of the three ships two twist around into a whirlpool. sucking the ship downward into it as it forms a sphere around it with massive sheading force. This will not only completely destroy the ship, but also kill the 7 crew men inside. Hei will then turn is gaze to the next ship. Seeing the barrels of gunpowder on board, Hei focuses and releases several bullets of fire. These bullets rip though the ships wood and hit the barrels, setting them ablaze and causing them to explode, rendering the ship useless as the pirates abandon ship. Now facing the last ship, Hei notices the remaining pirates waving a white flag. They've dropped their swords and weapons and have given up. Looking back at the ones behind him, they've mostly been killed, the remaining pirates captured.

Marshal: "Retrieve the last ship and capture the remaining pirates."

Hei: "How many have we lost?"

Marshal: "We've lost two of your Rising Cloud Guard. Four of my Dainashi Officers and five of the local Guard. That leaves about 32 capable fighters left to guard the town."

Hei: "Alright, get this place cleaned up and put out those fires. I'll go have a word with the town head. Oh, and Trader. Get your supplies ready for the return trip back to Dainashi."

Trader: "Ah, right. I'll get on it sir."

Hei then walks back into the town. Entering the tavern he see's the Marshal comforting the scared citizens. Alerting them it's over and they can return to their homes. Many of the townsfolk head out to aid in the clean up. Others headed home to meet with loved ones. Hei walks over and meets with the leader of the town. They shake hands and head to his Office located just a few buildings over.

Hei: "Hello, I'm Hei from the Rising Cloud. I'd like to talk to you about the current attacks on your town."

Leader Mushi: "Hello Hei, My name is Mushi. The attacks have been getting worse. They have become more bold as they've grown. We don't have the manpower to defend ourselves from large assaults like that."

Hei: "We'll, that might not have to be an issue anymore."

Leader Mushi: "What do you mean?"

Hei: "Well, a critical trade route for Dainashi begins here in your town. The Dainashi forces I've brought with me will remain here in town for the winter, and guard your town. They have about seven well seasoned men."

Leader Mushi: "Seven? is that all?

Hei: "It's all Dainashi can afford to spare. They are also under threat of Bandits."

Leader Mushi: "Seven isn't going to be enough to change the tides when fighting these pirates. What of those men with the cloud symbol? I assume they are yours?"

Hei: "Yes, they are men of the Rising Cloud. They can also stay and Aid, however in order to do so you will need to sign into a treaty with us. Allowing us to set up a headquarters and camp near by. This territory will in essence belong to the Rising Cloud, with that I will be able to send even more men and establish further trade agreements. Your town will prosper and be protected, and will be joint with Dainashi like it used to be."

Leader Mushi: "It'll be like the old days, before the land of lightning was divided."

Hei: "Well, we are called the Rising Cloud. Our only goal is to see the land of lightning united once more."

Hei continued to tell Mushi about the history of the Rising Cloud and what they aim to do. He would pull out a contract and allow Mushi to read it. He would need to think on his decision and call a town hall and seek wisdom form his piers. Meanwhile Hei would aid in cleaning the dead off the streets. The Trader will gather his goods and prepare to depart. Several stage coaches full of wares and food are ready. Hei and his Rising Cloud guard prepare to leave then Mushi returns.

Leader Mushi: "The town voted, they've agreed to sign your agreement. We will fallow rule under the Rising Cloud."

Hei: "Thank You sir, I hope we don't disappoint you."

With that, Hei leaves with the Trader and two of his Rising Cloud guard. accompanied with some other citizens and workers. The group leave up the mountain for their long adventure back. The remaining Rising Cloud members will help rebuild and establish an HQ to work from. As well as formulate defenses for future attack form the sea. As the head back up the mountain, the snows begin to fall once more and the winds roar, stronger then usual.

Trader: "We've got to hurry back, a storm is picking up"

Hei: "Agreed, we need to be careful as well. We don't want these supplies to get lost to the storm."

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 + 20 = 60
Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Suiton: Uzumaki Dri-Engai) Water Release: Dome of the Slashing Whirlpool
Type: Supplementary
Range: Mid-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage points: 80 + 20 = 100
Description: The user will make 4 handseals, forming a whirlpool from under the opponent, this whirlpool will pull the opponent deep into the water and then form into a dome that will be spinning at high speed. because of the speed, the water is capable of shredding flesh. If the opponent is already under water, the Dome can be produced without the need of the whirlpool, allowing for a faster delivery of the attack.
Notes:
-Can only be used once per battle.
-Requires a Water Source.
-No S-ranks or above next turn.
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

(Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 + 20 = 60
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.
Chakra: 3335 - 85 = 3250
Health: 160

-LLM

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
2,023💸
Kumi
2,920💴
[Here]

Hei and Hotsuma would arrive at the shore. Taking a ship, the duo continue across the Sea. Hotsuma would remain still on the ship in order to focus more Nature Energy and convert it into Senjutsu.

Hei:
Chakra: 3310 - 15 = 3295
Health:160
Rhitta: 3/5

Hotsuma:
Chakra: 1280 - 10% = 1120
Senjutsu: +10% = 480
Health:160

LLM

Top Bottom