Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs the Ram β†’ Boar β†’ Dog β†’ Bird β†’ Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Perform the required hand seals, and then summon four large pillars around my summoning. After the pillars fully form, release electricity throughout the pillars, binding her in place.

-Summons Cerulean-

Picture:

You must be registered for see images

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Use your choice of a water style move, and then release a wave of electricity on it from your hands, that will electrocute the water. Then direct it at my clone. It should be performed so quickly, that it is released almost the same time as the water technique.

-Creates clone-
Description: I behold your Cerulean being summoned, mouth agape. I focus in aims to trap the winged animal. I concentrate on the position of the summoning animal. I then focus my chakra and preform the Ram β†’ Boar β†’ Dog β†’ Bird β†’ Hare hand seals. After doing so, four large pillars rise from the ground around your summoning animal. I then focus electricity into all four of the pillars and release it in the form of bolts of lightning coming from all the pillars to paralyze her and keep her bound in one position. Sorry Cerulean.

Advantage(s): The pillars are quite large, able to contain a lot.
Disadvantage(s): The pillars aren't instantly summoned so I imagine you would need something to stall the opponent in order to pull this jutsu off.

Description: I walk over to a lake beside where we are training and preform
(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Type: Attack
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.
aiming it at your clone. AS SOON as the shark appears out of the lake I quickly focus my lightning chakra and release a wave of electricity from my hands. The electricity combines with the water in mid-air as it electrocutes the water. The lightning induced water shark flies and hits your clone.

Advantage(s): Powers up a water jutsu by electrocuting it
Disadvantage(s): Looks like the only use of it IS that it can power a water jutsu

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Description: I behold your Cerulean being summoned, mouth agape. I focus in aims to trap the winged animal. I concentrate on the position of the summoning animal. I then focus my chakra and preform the Ram β†’ Boar β†’ Dog β†’ Bird β†’ Hare hand seals. After doing so, four large pillars rise from the ground around your summoning animal. I then focus electricity into all four of the pillars and release it in the form of bolts of lightning coming from all the pillars to paralyze her and keep her bound in one position. Sorry Cerulean.

Advantage(s): The pillars are quite large, able to contain a lot.
Disadvantage(s): The pillars aren't instantly summoned so I imagine you would need something to stall the opponent in order to pull this jutsu off.

Description: I walk over to a lake beside where we are training and preform
(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
Range: short
Chakra cost 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
Note: Requires a water source.
aiming it at your clone. AS SOON as the shark appears out of the lake I quickly focus my lightning chakra and release a wave of electricity from my hands. The electricity combines with the water in mid-air as it electrocutes the water. The lightning induced water shark flies and hits your clone.

Advantage(s): Powers up a water jutsu by electrocuting it
Disadvantage(s): Looks like the only use of it IS that it can power a water jutsu
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Focus lightning chakra to your hands, and then bring them together as you slam them onto the ground. Send an electrical current through the earth, attacking all three of my clones.

-Creates 3 clones-

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
Range: Short
Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Raise a hand into the sky, and then draw in your lightning chakra. Then release the gathered chakra at my clone.

-Creates clone-

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Range: Mid/Long
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Focus lightning chakra to your hands, and then bring them together as you slam them onto the ground. Send an electrical current through the earth, attacking all three of my clones.

-Creates 3 clones-

Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

Raise a hand into the sky, and then draw in your lightning chakra. Then release the gathered chakra at my clone.

-Creates clone-
Description: I focus my lightning chakra into my hands. As I do this I can see and hear sparks of electricity around my hands. Right after that I bring them together and slam them onto the ground. When I slam them on to the ground I transfer that electricity into the ground and manipulate it, sending an electrical current speeding through the earth. As it approaches your clones I ensure that it splits into three different tendrils to attack all three of them.

Advantage(s): Long range, it can attack multiple enemies.
Disadvantage(s): It goes through the earth so if the opponent can disassemble the earth or project them self into the air, then it wouldn't work.
_____

Description: I raise my dominant right hand high into the air. Soon after, I feel this sensation as I focus my chakra. The feeling is the lightning energy coming down to me from the sky. I gather lightning chakra from the sky and absorb it. With the lightning from the sky, i release the gathered chakra at your clone.

Advantage(s): The lightning comes from the sky, which is widely accessible.
Disadvantage(s): Limited to short range

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Description: I focus my lightning chakra into my hands. As I do this I can see and hear sparks of electricity around my hands. Right after that I bring them together and slam them onto the ground. When I slam them on to the ground I transfer that electricity into the ground and manipulate it, sending an electrical current speeding through the earth. As it approaches your clones I ensure that it splits into three different tendrils to attack all three of them.

Advantage(s): Long range, it can attack multiple enemies.
Disadvantage(s): It goes through the earth so if the opponent can disassemble the earth or project them self into the air, then it wouldn't work.
_____

Description: I raise my dominant right hand high into the air. Soon after, I feel this sensation as I focus my chakra. The feeling is the lightning energy coming down to me from the sky. I gather lightning chakra from the sky and absorb it. With the lightning from the sky, i release the gathered chakra at your clone.

Advantage(s): The lightning comes from the sky, which is widely accessible.
Disadvantage(s): Limited to short range
Nice. ^_^

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Create a field of water under my clone, before shocking him by focusing your raiton chakra into the water.

-Creates clone-

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Focus lightning chakra into your palm, which you will whip around your body to strike my clone.

-Creates clone-

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Nice. ^_^

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

Create a field of water under my clone, before shocking him by focusing your raiton chakra into the water.

-Creates clone-

Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra in his/her palms that they can whip around in order to attack their opponent.

Focus lightning chakra into your palm, which you will whip around your body to strike my clone.

-Creates clone-
Description: I first preform
(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.
creating a field of water around and under your clone.
I then focus my raiton chakra. I concentrate electricity to connect with the water i just formed. I then combine them as one and this reacts as it shocks your clone. it also creates an electric explosion.

Advantage(s): It can be used in collaboration with a water technique to make it more powerful
Disadvantage(s): It cannot be used in any other way

______

Description: I focus my lightning chakra into my palms. as i do this, lightning and sparks of electricity form around my hands. I then whip my body around and attack your clone. Since this technique is capable of striking at various angles and tearing through rock and metal, it will be tougher to dodge or block. the lightning strikes your clone from several different angles.

Advantage(s): Can attack from several different angles
Disadvantage(s): The lightning is attached to users palms

Last edited:

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Description: I first preform
(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.
creating a field of water around and under your clone.
I then focus my raiton chakra. I concentrate electricity to connect with the water i just formed. I then combine them as one and this reacts as it shocks your clone. it also creates an electric explosion.

Advantage(s): It can be used in collaboration with a water technique to make it more powerful
Disadvantage(s): It cannot be used in any other way

______

Description: I focus my lightning chakra into my palms. as i do this, lightning and sparks of electricity form around my hands. I then whip my body around and attack your clone. Since this technique is capable of striking at various angles and tearing through rock and metal, it will be tougher to dodge or block. the lightning strikes your clone from several different angles.

Advantage(s): Can attack from several different angles
Disadvantage(s): The lightning is attached to users palms
Good..

(Raiton: RaijΕ« Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Channel lightning chakra into either one of your hands, and then send the chakra forward onto the ground. As it hits the ground, shape the lightning into a hound/wolf which will runs quickly toward my clone, tackling and shocking him severely.

-Creates clone-

Picture:

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Focus lightning chakra into your mouth, and then release the gathered chakra. Shape the lightning into a long spear or bolt, which will be directed at my clone.

-Creates clone-

Picture:

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Good..

(Raiton: RaijΕ« Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

Channel lightning chakra into either one of your hands, and then send the chakra forward onto the ground. As it hits the ground, shape the lightning into a hound/wolf which will runs quickly toward my clone, tackling and shocking him severely.

-Creates clone-

Picture:

Range: Short/Long
Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Focus lightning chakra into your mouth, and then release the gathered chakra. Shape the lightning into a long spear or bolt, which will be directed at my clone.

-Creates clone-

Picture:

Description: I raise my right arm and channel chakra into my right hand. A burst-like lightning hound appears, formed from my lightning chakra. The hound lands on the ground. I manipulate it according to how i think it should act. I make it run viciously at your clone to tackle and shock him very bad.

Advantage(s): I'd imagine this technique is fast
Disadvantage(s): It must stay connected to my hand which i used

Description: I concentrate my lightning chakra and tighten my gut. I start increasing vibration frequency within my own body in order to emit electricity. Once i have an acceptable of electricity flowing, I bring the chakra into my mouth. Once the chakra is in my mouth i manipulate its shape and shoot it at the same time. I manipulate it into a spear shape which is directed at your clone.

Advantage(s): Short- Long range, can attack multiple enemies
Disadvantage(s): Precision is a slight factor.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Description: I raise my right arm and channel chakra into my right hand. A burst-like lightning hound appears, formed from my lightning chakra. The hound lands on the ground. I manipulate it according to how i think it should act. I make it run viciously at your clone to tackle and shock him very bad.

Advantage(s): I'd imagine this technique is fast
Disadvantage(s): It must stay connected to my hand which i used

Description: I concentrate my lightning chakra and tighten my gut. I start increasing vibration frequency within my own body in order to emit electricity. Once i have an acceptable of electricity flowing, I bring the chakra into my mouth. Once the chakra is in my mouth i manipulate its shape and shoot it at the same time. I manipulate it into a spear shape which is directed at your clone.

Advantage(s): Short- Long range, can attack multiple enemies
Disadvantage(s): Precision is a slight factor.
(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
Type: Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Create a shadow clone like normal, but infuse lightning chakra into the clone. The clone should be an exact copy of yourself, containing all of the same features and characteristics. Make two clones.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Take this blade, and then channel your lightning chakra through your hand and into the sword. As you channel the chakra into it, the blade's cutting power should increase greatly. Use it to cut through this small three in one slash.

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Damage Points: N/A
Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Create a shadow clone like normal, but infuse lightning chakra into the clone. The clone should be an exact copy of yourself, containing all of the same features and characteristics. Make two clones.

Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Take this blade, and then channel your lightning chakra through your hand and into the sword. As you channel the chakra into it, the blade's cutting power should increase greatly. Use it to cut through this small three in one slash.

Description:I start by creating a normal shadow clone, to demonstrate the before-and-after affect. I make my regular clone disperse. I then repeat the process, only this time, I begin to infuse lightning chakra into this clone. The clone appears in a cloudy explosion, as usual, and it appears before me, looking completely identical to me. I then do as you said to create a second clone. Focusing my lightning chakra and creating a second lightning clone before me, I now have two perfect lightning induced clones by my side.

Advantage(s): They can preform up to B rank lightning techniques, ninjutsu, and taijutsu
Disadvantage(s): Weak against wind jutsu. Can ONLY preform up to b rank lightning

Description:I take your blade that you gave out to me. I then induce the blade with my lightning chakra. As I do this, it increases the vibration frequency of the blade. With the frequency increased, the blade starts to glow and emit little sparks of electricity. I then walk to the tree you pointed at and cut through it completely with one deadly strike.

Advantage(s): Increases strength of the blades cutting power
Disadvantage(s): weakens blade to wind jutsu

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards

Description:I start by creating a normal shadow clone, to demonstrate the before-and-after affect. I make my regular clone disperse. I then repeat the process, only this time, I begin to infuse lightning chakra into this clone. The clone appears in a cloudy explosion, as usual, and it appears before me, looking completely identical to me. I then do as you said to create a second clone. Focusing my lightning chakra and creating a second lightning clone before me, I now have two perfect lightning induced clones by my side.

Advantage(s): They can preform up to B rank lightning techniques, ninjutsu, and taijutsu
Disadvantage(s): Weak against wind jutsu. Can ONLY preform up to b rank lightning

Description:I take your blade that you gave out to me. I then induce the blade with my lightning chakra. As I do this, it increases the vibration frequency of the blade. With the frequency increased, the blade starts to glow and emit little sparks of electricity. I then walk to the tree you pointed at and cut through it completely with one deadly strike.

Advantage(s): Increases strength of the blades cutting power
Disadvantage(s): weakens blade to wind jutsu
(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Perform the Ram hand seal, and then raise a hand to the sky. After you raise your hand, channel chakra down from the sky, and use it to trigger an electrical discharge.

-Creates clone-

(Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
Note: Numbing Effect lasts for one turn.

Throw two windmill shuriken at my clone. But, keep electric wires attached the to the ends, so when they strike my clone, you are able to channel lightning down the wires, electrocuting the clone.

-Creates clone-

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Perform the Ram hand seal, and then raise a hand to the sky. After you raise your hand, channel chakra down from the sky, and use it to trigger an electrical discharge.

-Creates clone-

(Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
Note: Numbing Effect lasts for one turn.

Throw two windmill shuriken at my clone. But, keep electric wires attached the to the ends, so when they strike my clone, you are able to channel lightning down the wires, electrocuting the clone.

-Creates clone-
Apologies for my absences, I've been really busy for awhile now IRL. I'll do my best to reply faster. ^^

Description: I form the ram hand seal with my hands and raise my right hand towards the sky. As I do this I feel the sky's lightning energy. I channel that energy down with chakra. The energy reaches my hand and body and then I use it to trigger an electrical discharge. This discharge electrocutes your clone.

Advantage(s): The sky is vast
Disadvantage(s): your hand is occupied while performing

Description: I pull out two windmill shurikens from my bag and unfold them. I focus my Raiton chakra and attach electric wires to the ends of the shurikens. I throw the shurikens toward and around your clone. I then pull the wires to control the shurikens and make them swirl around your clones' arms and legs. I channel my raiton chakra into the wires. The wires begin to glow, and once the glow reaches your clone, it renders your clone paralyzed and also restricts its movements.

Advantage(s): Renders opponent numb and limits their movements
Disadvantage(s): The numbness only lasts for one turn.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Apologies for my absences, I've been really busy for awhile now IRL. I'll do my best to reply faster. ^^

Description: I form the ram hand seal with my hands and raise my right hand towards the sky. As I do this I feel the sky's lightning energy. I channel that energy down with chakra. The energy reaches my hand and body and then I use it to trigger an electrical discharge. This discharge electrocutes your clone.

Advantage(s): The sky is vast
Disadvantage(s): your hand is occupied while performing

Description: I pull out two windmill shurikens from my bag and unfold them. I focus my Raiton chakra and attach electric wires to the ends of the shurikens. I throw the shurikens toward and around your clone. I then pull the wires to control the shurikens and make them swirl around your clones' arms and legs. I channel my raiton chakra into the wires. The wires begin to glow, and once the glow reaches your clone, it renders your clone paralyzed and also restricts its movements.

Advantage(s): Renders opponent numb and limits their movements
Disadvantage(s): The numbness only lasts for one turn.
Well done.

Before we move onto A-rank raiton techniques, I want you to hit me with a move. Act like this is a battle. I want you to use two lightning techniques that we have learned, and another technique of your choice.

Good luck. ^_^

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Well done.

Before we move onto A-rank raiton techniques, I want you to hit me with a move. Act like this is a battle. I want you to use two lightning techniques that we have learned, and another technique of your choice.

Good luck. ^_^
Oh, interesting method, I like it. Though I must say I am still not completely familiar on battling. I think I've got the basics down. Correct me if I screw up on anything.

I start by preforming,

(Shoton: Kurenai no Kajitsu ) Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage: N/A
Description: Guren can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks, and can withstand almost any technique upto B rank.

and a dome of crystal rises up around us.

I then preform
(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

As lightning bolts are fired at you I quickly preform
(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

The ball of electricity is formed in my hands. I then launch it at you right behind the previous bolts.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Oh, interesting method, I like it. Though I must say I am still not completely familiar on battling. I think I've got the basics down. Correct me if I screw up on anything.

I start by preforming,

Description: Guren can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks, and can withstand almost any technique upto B rank.

I then preform

Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

The ball of electricity is formed in my hands. I then launch it at you right behind the previous bolts.
Your crimson fruit is rather small, how would it cover all the ranges around us in order to trap us in a dome?

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
Then you either need to mention that, or post the technique that allows you to shift through crystal. :p
I'll mention it.

I start by running at you full speed, getting close enough to have you in range of my next move which is..

I then preform

___

Is that better sempai?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
I'll mention it.

I start by running at you full speed, getting close enough to have you in range of my next move which is..

I then preform

___

Is that better sempai?

That is the size of your Crimson Fruit Technique, and you are using it to surround both of us?

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards

That is the size of your Crimson Fruit Technique, and you are using it to surround both of us?
oh wow i completely misunderstood.
my apologies.
Well I guess I'm here to learn.

I guess I'll change my move since that one doesn't exactly fit this turn.

____

This time I start with the jutsu,
(Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu) - Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
Damage: 30
Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.

The crystals rise around you and I make them trap you in place while I preform my next techniques.
I then preform

I think this is a much more suitable combination.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Awards
oh wow i completely misunderstood.
my apologies.
Well I guess I'm here to learn.

I guess I'll change my move since that one doesn't exactly fit this turn.

____

This time I start with the jutsu,
(Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu) - Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
Damage: 30
Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.

The crystals rise around you and I make them trap you in place while I preform my next techniques.
I then preform

I think this is a much more suitable combination.
Better. xd

Moving on to A-ranks..

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox β†’ Rabbit β†’ Monkey β†’ Dragon β†’ Rat β†’ Bird β†’ Ox β†’ Snake β†’ Dog β†’ Tiger β†’ Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

Perform the required hand seals, and then focus and concentrate a large amount of chakra into either of your palms. Condense the chakra so much that it will begin to turn into actual lightning via nature manipulation. When done correctly, the lightning should give off a chirping sound.

Nice job..

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Gather and then focus lightning chakra to the edges of your entire body. After focusing it throughout every point on your body, release it in a large burst of electricity, that will expand in all directions around your body. Use it to strike my clone who is short range from you.

-Creates clone-