Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't learned any yet unfortunately.
We just covered all the basics and fundamentals of Lightning and I manipulated the Lightning chakra.

We were just about to begin jutsu.
Wow, CeeJay, wow... :sy:

When I give you a technique to perform, you shall:

• Describe in detail the process of performing the technique. Each description should be at least 4 sentences long
  • Advantages + Disadvantages
Understood, or any questions?

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, CeeJay, wow... :sy:

When I give you a technique to perform, you shall:

• Describe in detail the process of performing the technique. Each description should be at least 4 sentences long
  • Advantages + Disadvantages
Understood, or any questions?
Sounds good. :p
How many jutsu are you going to post at a time?
Its up to you but I prefer to have more than one at a time.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sounds good. :p
How many jutsu are you going to post at a time?
Its up to you but I prefer to have more than one at a time.
I can post two at a time, but if I even feel that the quality of your replies suffer because of the larger amount of work involved, I will reduce the techniques down to one. Fair enough?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes that is fine.
(Raiton No Jutsu) - Lightning Technique
Type: Defence/Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

Simply focus your lightning chakra throughout your body, and release small bolts of electricity.

-Throws a rock at you-

(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Focus your lightning chakra, and then slam a hand down on the ground. Release the chakra, and direct the lightning through the ground to shock my clone's feet.

-Creates clone-

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Type: Defence/Attack
Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

Simply focus your lightning chakra throughout your body, and release small bolts of electricity.

-Throws a rock at you-

Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

Focus your lightning chakra, and then slam a hand down on the ground. Release the chakra, and direct the lightning through the ground to shock my clone's feet.

-Creates clone-
Description: As I see you throw the rock at me I respond quickly by focusing my lightning chakra throughout my body. I concentrate the chakra into little fragments. I then release the fragments in the form of very small static bolts, being little pieces of electricity. Since Earth is weak to lightning, the small bolts of electricity hit the rock and cause it to shatter, just as most earth would react to most lightning techniques.

Advantage(s): Can be used for attack AND defense.
Disadvantage(s): Short range.

Description: I focus my lightning chakra and slam my hand on the ground. As I do this, I release my chakra. This causes a surge of electricity throughout the earth. I direct it to travel towards your clone. As it reaches your clone's position it is attracted to it. The lightning shocks the clone from under the ground.

Advantage(s): Opponent cannot see where the lightning is unless they have an aid for vision.
Disadvantage(s): Short range

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Description: As I see you throw the rock at me I respond quickly by focusing my lightning chakra throughout my body. I concentrate the chakra into little fragments. I then release the fragments in the form of very small static bolts, being little pieces of electricity. Since Earth is weak to lightning, the small bolts of electricity hit the rock and cause it to shatter, just as most earth would react to most lightning techniques.

Advantage(s): Can be used for attack AND defense.
Disadvantage(s): Short range.

Description: I focus my lightning chakra and slam my hand on the ground. As I do this, I release my chakra. This causes a surge of electricity throughout the earth. I direct it to travel towards your clone. As it reaches your clone's position it is attracted to it. The lightning shocks the clone from under the ground.

Advantage(s): Opponent cannot see where the lightning is unless they have an aid for vision.
On the Lightning Surge, it travels across the ground, not under, like it says in the technique.

(Raiton: Raijingu Sanda) - Lightning Style: Raging Thunder
Type: Attack
Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Focus your raiton chakra onto the edges of your skin, that will form a weak electric shield.

-A small earth pillar rises in front of you and aims for your stomach-

(Raiton: Sandaa Saaburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Range:Short
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Same as above, create an electric field that will surround your body. When my clone comes near, explode it, throwing him back a little.

-Creates clone-

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On the Lightning Surge, it travels across the ground, not under, like it says in the technique.

Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users body.

Focus your raiton chakra onto the edges of your skin, that will form a weak electric shield.

-A small earth pillar rises in front of you and aims for your stomach-

Range:Short
Description: Hits opponent with an electric field shield that explodes and can blow back the enemy.

Same as above, create an electric field that will surround your body. When my clone comes near, explode it, throwing him back a little.

-Creates clone-
Understood.

Description: I focus my lightning chakra and spread it upon the edge of my skin. As I do this, I form an electric field that is capable of taking out weak techniques. I see the earth pillar and react quickly by aligning my field with my stomach. I then ram into the pillar of earth. As I hit the pillar of earth the lightning field shatters it.

Advantage(s): Provides a temporary weapon, covers the body
Disadvantage(s): Short range, weak

Description: I repeat the same process by focusing my lightning chakra and spread it upon the edge of my skin. Another field is formed around me. However this time I prepare this one with a sudden surge of electricity, which activates at my will. As I see your clone coming towards me, I take a special stance to prepare myself. As your clone gets near me I activate the surge of electricity and ram your clone, sending him back a little.

Advantage(s): This version can explode, covers body

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Understood.

Description: I focus my lightning chakra and spread it upon the edge of my skin. As I do this, I form an electric field that is capable of taking out weak techniques. I see the earth pillar and react quickly by aligning my field with my stomach. I then ram into the pillar of earth. As I hit the pillar of earth the lightning field shatters it.

Advantage(s): Provides a temporary weapon, covers the body

Description: I repeat the same process by focusing my lightning chakra and spread it upon the edge of my skin. Another field is formed around me. However this time I prepare this one with a sudden surge of electricity, which activates at my will. As I see your clone coming towards me, I take a special stance to prepare myself. As your clone gets near me I activate the surge of electricity and ram your clone, sending him back a little.

Advantage(s): This version can explode, covers body
Now..

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now..

Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Damage Points: 30 (+5 if used in conjunction with a water jutsu)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.
Description: I focus my lightning chakra. I imagine individual waves of lightning bolts. As I see the image in my head I copy it exactly in my attack. I gather lightning chakra and shoot of wave of lightning bolts forward.

Advantage(s): More than one bolt

Description: I start by focusing my water chakra and preform
(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.
I shoot it forward at a boulder.
I then focus my lightning chakra and gather it into my hands. Once I am ready, I release the stream of electricity from my hands towards the boulder. The lightning shatters the boulder to pieces.

Advantage(s): Combo with a water jutsu=more damage
Disadvantage(s): Short-mid range

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Description: I focus my lightning chakra. I imagine individual waves of lightning bolts. As I see the image in my head I copy it exactly in my attack. I gather lightning chakra and shoot of wave of lightning bolts forward.

Advantage(s): More than one bolt

Description: I start by focusing my water chakra and preform
(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.
I shoot it forward at a boulder.
I then focus my lightning chakra and gather it into my hands. Once I am ready, I release the stream of electricity from my hands towards the boulder. The lightning shatters the boulder to pieces.

Advantage(s): Combo with a water jutsu=more damage
Disadvantage(s): Short-mid range
Watch the descriptions, they are getting rather short.

(Raiton: Raikyu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
Range: Short/Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Focus raiton chakra into your hand, creating a ball of lightning. Then launch the small ball of lightning at my clone, burning and paralyzing him.

-Creates clone-

Picture:

You must be registered for see images

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Focus your raiton chakra onto the edges of your body, surrounding yourself with electricity. This electric field will protect you from several physical attacks.

Picture:

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watch the descriptions, they are getting rather short.

Description: By gathering chakra in their hands, the user can create a ball of electrical energy and launch it at the enemy.

Focus raiton chakra into your hand, creating a ball of lightning. Then launch the small ball of lightning at my clone, burning and paralyzing him.

-Creates clone-

Picture:

Type: Offense/Defence
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

Focus your raiton chakra onto the edges of your body, surrounding yourself with electricity. This electric field will protect you from several physical attacks.

Picture:

Sorry, once the jutsus become more complicated, I work better explaining them.

Description: I focus my lightning chakra. I gather the chakra into my hands. As I do this i feel electricity sparking between my hands. I also see the electricity forming in my hands. I manipulate it into an electrical ball of electricity. It is sparking. I concentrate on my target, your clone, and make sure I have accuracy. As I am ready, I launch it at your clone, burning and paralyzing it.
Advantage(s): Ball-shaped and able to launch, like an electrical cannonball
Disadvantage(s): Short-mid range, must have some accuracy
________

Description: To demonstrate its purpose, I grab a fairly large rock and throw it far above my head. I then quickly focus my chakra on the edge of my body. I feel a slight vibration all over with the lightning. I have been surrounded with electricity. The rock I threw above me comes down. My newly made Armor is firmly defending me. As the rock falls and hits me, my armor stands strong and shatters the rock. The rocks remaining shattered pieces fall to the ground.
Advantage(s): Protects you from an attack, also electrocutes a person if they attack you
Disadvantage(s): Short range, only works for one attack.

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, once the jutsus become more complicated, I work better explaining them.

Description: I focus my lightning chakra. I gather the chakra into my hands. As I do this i feel electricity sparking between my hands. I also see the electricity forming in my hands. I manipulate it into an electrical ball of electricity. It is sparking. I concentrate on my target, your clone, and make sure I have accuracy. As I am ready, I launch it at your clone, burning and paralyzing it.
Advantage(s): Ball-shaped and able to launch, like an electrical cannonball
Disadvantage(s): Short-mid range, must have some accuracy
________

Description: To demonstrate its purpose, I grab a fairly large rock and throw it far above my head. I then quickly focus my chakra on the edge of my body. I feel a slight vibration all over with the lightning. I have been surrounded with electricity. The rock I threw above me comes down. My newly made Armor is firmly defending me. As the rock falls and hits me, my armor stands strong and shatters the rock. The rocks remaining shattered pieces fall to the ground.
Advantage(s): Protects you from an attack, also electrocutes a person if they attack you
Disadvantage(s): Short range, only works for one attack.
Good..

(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
Chakra cost: 15
Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake -> Upside down Tiger -> Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work

-Walks you over to a cliff-

Focus chakra into your feet, and run up the cliff. Peform the required hand seals, and keep your hands clapped together. Use small bursts of raiton chakra to dislodge stones and rock from above to fall down past you, onto my clone at the bottom.

-Creates clone-

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Channel your raiton chakra into your hand, and then release it into the sky. Then manipulate the chakra in the sky to strike my clone.

-Creates clone-

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good..

Chakra cost: 15
Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake -> Upside down Tiger -> Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work

-Walks you over to a cliff-

Focus chakra into your feet, and run up the cliff. Peform the required hand seals, and keep your hands clapped together. Use small bursts of raiton chakra to dislodge stones and rock from above to fall down past you, onto my clone at the bottom.

-Creates clone-

Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Channel your raiton chakra into your hand, and then release it into the sky. Then manipulate the chakra in the sky to strike my clone.

-Creates clone-

Description: First off I make sure that I am at the bottom of a nearby mountain. I focus my lightning chakra. then I concentrate chakra into my feet and run up the side of the mountain. I then preform the Snake -> Upside down Tiger -> Hands clapped together handseals. As I do this I focus on pinpoints with my brain. With these pinpoints, I use small bursts of lightning chakra to dislodge the jagged rocks from the mountain. All of the stones fall below me and hit your clone.

Advantage(s): Rains stones
Disadvantage(s): Only works if you can run uphill of a mountain for it to work.

_________

Description: I focus my lightning chakra and channel it into my hand. After that I send an electrical current into the sky. I am connected to the sky, with my lightning. I then use my chakra and manipulate it using the sky, to strike your clone.

Advantage(s): The sky is vast
Disadvantage(s): Short/mid Range

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Description: First off I make sure that I am at the bottom of a nearby mountain. I focus my lightning chakra. then I concentrate chakra into my feet and run up the side of the mountain. I then preform the Snake -> Upside down Tiger -> Hands clapped together handseals. As I do this I focus on pinpoints with my brain. With these pinpoints, I use small bursts of lightning chakra to dislodge the jagged rocks from the mountain. All of the stones fall below me and hit your clone.

Advantage(s): Rains stones

_________

Description: I focus my lightning chakra and channel it into my hand. After that I send an electrical current into the sky. I am connected to the sky, with my lightning. I then use my chakra and manipulate it using the sky, to strike your clone.

Advantage(s): The sky is vast
Disadvantage(s): Short/mid Range
Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche

Raining stones is not adequate information.

Lightning Release: Lightning Fang

The sky is vast is not an adequate response for advantages, please re-do. Your disadvantage is also not acceptable. Being mid-range is not a disadvantage.

CeeJay.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche

Raining stones is not adequate information.

Lightning Release: Lightning Fang

The sky is vast is not an adequate response for advantages, please re-do. Your disadvantage is also not acceptable. Being mid-range is not a disadvantage.
Sorry I'm terrible at the Adv/Disadv thing. vv

Advantage(s): If it is raining stones that means it will be harder to dodge.

_________

Advantage(s): The sky is a large area in which you can almost always access, unless trapped or bound etc..
Disadvantage(s): You must remain idle while doing this I believe?

Selendrile

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry I'm terrible at the Adv/Disadv thing. vv

Advantage(s): If it is raining stones that means it will be harder to dodge.

_________

Advantage(s): The sky is a large area in which you can almost always access, unless trapped or bound etc..
Disadvantage(s): You must remain idle while doing this I believe?
(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Perform the required hand seals, and then summon four large pillars around my summoning. After the pillars fully form, release electricity throughout the pillars, binding her in place.

-Summons Cerulean-

Picture:

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Chakra cost: 25
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Use your choice of a water style move, and then release a wave of electricity on it from your hands, that will electrocute the water. Then direct it at my clone. It should be performed so quickly, that it is released almost the same time as the water technique.

-Creates clone-