0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*appears playing with a lighter*

Ok.. i will try my best to teach you this element

as you will be apart of the next generation of fighters

So when your time comes to fight a serious, difficult battle i want you to remember

What you have learned here today

Lets Begin: First off tell me everything you know about kATON. Weaknesses, Strengths. What is another good element to combine it with, all of that. As i wanna see what you know about it.

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Katon means Fire Release.
It's weakness is Water but strongest against Wind.
It can be combined with earth to make lava release, combined with water to make boil release and combined with earth and wind to make dust release.
It also has another type of release called blaze release which is used to make Amaterasu.
Fire releases are mainly offensive and are mid to long ranged.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*pulls out my wiki scrol* eh.. good enough o_o
ok then lets begin U_U

what i want you to do is channel your katon chakra into your throat, take a deep breathe and spew out a small fireball and kill my clone with it *creates a clone*

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>_> you and howard must think alike... anyways yh.. (btw i might train u and howard in the same thread)
(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Style: Small fire
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

now i want you to memorize these handseals then channel your chakra into your throat and manipulate it to blow out flammable gas.. don't ignite it yet just blow it out

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(this is gonna be fun xd)
*builds chakra into throut, takes a deep breath and generates it into a gas in mouth and exhales*
(any better?)

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good but remember U_U manipulate not generate U_U lol
(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

NOW!!! its team for your time attack yay! Amystery u use Mist covering technique(make sure to post it) and howard u use small fireball technique! Make sure to be descriptive! Don't just post the jutsu explain how you use it and all that good stuff! *creates a clone* attack us o_o!

Last edited:

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
*performs handseals and manipulates gas in lungs and mouth, as I exhale I produce a spark lighting the gas and creating a fire aimed at the clone and Mugen*

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather Katon Chakra into my throat I then inhale a deep breath and exhale fast causing a small fireball it ignites Becca's Mist jutsu and causes a decent sized explotion that makes your clone dissapear

Becca you were supposed to do the gas and I was suppose to do the fireball...

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gather Katon Chakra into my throat I then inhale a deep breath and exhale fast causing a small fireball it ignites Becca's Mist jutsu and causes a decent sized explotion that makes your clone dissapear

sorry. I did get a bit confuzed about that... It says producing a large fireball in the technique...

Last edited:

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

don't worry you two still did a good job!
sorry. It says producing a large fireball in the technique...
and no >_< read more carefully. It says Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks. So igniting it is the fireballs job to create a Large fireball *gets hit and blows up* >_< lol i hope ur happy since i had to explain it to u i got hit lol ready to move on?