Rag's B-day Party!!!!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AUNTY BI.....

hey Bianca do u reckon my character is to strong for nb... my mate who got me onto nb is pissed because in theroy ill be able to use the white eyes and the kyubbi's chakra... rekon im disregarding the rules or ?

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
AUNTY BI.....

hey Bianca do u reckon my character is to strong for nb... my mate who got me onto nb is pissed because in theroy ill be able to use the white eyes and the kyubbi's chakra... rekon im disregarding the rules or ?
i'm a clone of gaara that also has a sand spirit, as well as being a part-time soul reaper

the worst thing ive done... being born... all i want is respect from the Hyuuga clan but they threw mum out when they found she felt for dad.....
i think they meant mean whys mate

Last edited:

Suki1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i'm a clone of gaara that also has a sand spirit, as well as being a part-time soul reaper

i think they meant mean whys mate
im an uchiha not by birth though i hav ms
im also a skilled gunner :p

but seriously the most meanest thing ive done is well my dares :p

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AUNTY BI.....

ill see how strong u are when u manage to win your first battle^^
even if u do have kyuubi chakra and byakugan is pointless if u dont know how to use your abilities;)

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh
*goes red*

my bad... mean wise, nothing
haha..its ok mate...as far as being overpowered, if you are really worried about it, choose either the byakugan or the kyubbi..but it shoudlnt' matter since you are a hyuuga...now if you were uchiha, then i'd say yes since the theory is the sharingan, atleast madara's, can control the nine-tails

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ill see how strong u are when u manage to win your first battle^^
even if u do have kyuubi chakra and byakugan is pointless if u dont know how to use your abilities;)
Thats true whats the point of somebody havin a sharingan if they dont know how to use it:p Well guys i am off to bed is 3:02 am here talk to you guys later Bye.