Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard from my friends that the recent earthquake/tsunami in Japan caused their nuclear plants to explode..and said that the Jap Gov has confirmed a radiation leak from the Nuclear plant and is now spreading in the air.They said the wind is going towards Phillipine (and other Asia regions)

But BBC claimed that this is not true or "not helpful",they said the wind is going away from them but towards phillipine(and safe from harm)...I'm not pretty sure now and pretty well confused...>.>...need to get clear story

I'm from Brunei btw.somewhere in Borneo.(after phillipine)

P.s:I don't want to turn into zombie...but then again I don't mind having superpower XD

Revan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well so far the radiation around the nuclear plant seems to have increased slightly, according to a spiegel-article (spiegel is a pretty reliable german newspaper) there are 4 persons who have already a contamination. that's probably a result of them letting steam escape which was used to cool the fuel rods, which might have been contaminated with radiation.

however, a meltdown didnt happen yet and 1 of 4 parts of the nuclear plant seem to be stable and with two they have good hope that they get the problem solved. however, the fourth seems to have a serious problem, according to spiegel there were already 2 smaller explosions and they try desperately to cool it, with no success so far.

the announcement that they already had a meltdown and a huge cloud of nuclear material is flying towards Philippine was a fake, caused by a wrong sms.

Last edited:

Zerabitu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here are your superpowers and Resident Evil coming to life.
Not to mention how it affects the offspring.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well right now the reason there is a leak is because the heating element that can get up to 5000 degrees is supposed to be covered with water. Right now it is half exposed in one section of the Nuclear power plant and they are running on battey power because the secondary power failed due to the tsunami....

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah the news just got in :) thanks for the info.resident evil?nah what if Left 4 dead style 0_o"...

be strong JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!wish I could donate all my Kumi.