Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

conradoserpa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends, what kind of theories?
All of it. My mind just can't stop.

I will get some examples.

This one should be where?
Theory: Kaguya, Rikudou, Juubi and Gedou Mazou! I just figured how it all happened!

Some things to help people:

1 - Kaguya: a princess who came from a far place

2 - Shinju/Holy Tree: a Holy Tree worshipped as a host of GOD and that was not affected by humans hate

3 - Holy Fruit: a fruit that only grows once every millenium and that gave power to Kaguya end a war. This way, Kaguya was the first human to use chakra.

4 - Juubi: the beginning of all chakra, a god WHO created countries.

5 - Gedou Mazou: an empty vessel that emanates a tremendous LIFE FORCE. Thanks to the Gedou Mazou, even if you remove the bijuus, the Juubi's jinchuuriki wont die. The Empty Shell of the Juubi

I really did figured it. Just read and you will see.

Rikudou fought against his mother while she was in Juubi's form. Rikudou sealed his mother inside himself. When he was about to die, Rikudou, somehow, did PURIFIED a part of the Juubi's chakra and divided it in nine (bijuus were born). Bijuus, that's the POWER OF THE JUUBI THAT STAYED ON EARTH!

Even so, he wasn't able to kill Kaguya/Juubi, so he had to seal HIMSELF with the juubi-Kaguya in the moon. With this, he found a way to maintain JUUBI's POWER (the nine bijuus) far from its vessel.

You must be registered for see images
Yet, Gedo Mazo is Rikudou's body. Even being just an empty vessel, Gedou Mazou emanates a tremendous LIFE FORCE. Because of that, his power, his mother power and the tree power - AND INTENTIONS! - never died... It pretty much BECAME THE MOON, as Obito said. That's why the third eye pretty much TALKS to the moon. They are connected, after all.

Unclear things:
- the reason he had to fight his mother (MAYBE it happened because Kaguya TRIED to seal away Juubi's power and was defeated by it, opening a path for Rikudou to complete what she wasn't able to do)
- what's his brother role in all of this, since it was once said that Rikudou's brother sealed the Juubi in his body, too (maybe Rikudou's brother sealed a part of Kaguya inside him and that part still lives in Hyuuga's).

And what about this one?
Rasengan and Chidori: this is no coincidence

I do believe that Naruto having the complete circle (sun/moon) in his right hand and Sasuke having the incomplete circle (sun/moon) in his left hand represents the powers they got from Rikudou, their clans/origins and that their power is complete only when they are together.

But I think there's more. In this thread, I say why I believe it indicates Rasengan + Chidori (or something close to that) as the final attack of the manga, an attack that will open a path to peace.

Back in Part I, Naruto and Sasuke fought in the The Valley of the End.

The Ultimate Clash... The Final Clash!!! There, their greatest techniques clashed. Sasuke's Chidori (left hand) and Naruto's Rasengan (right hand) clashed.

As you can see in the image above, the impact caused a complete black ball, enough to stop the flow of the river for a second.

Later, it started to crack and, from the middle of it, a light started to shine.

And then, we have the final point here.

"From the scar caused by that fight, this river was formed. If you observe the flow, it continues flowing, without ever stopping."

What I believe, is that we can consider this river flow as the chain of hatred in the ninja world. That chain needs to be breaken - and it will be! Naruto and Sasuke will break the curse of hatred. I think it will happen in the moment they use an attack like chidori mixed with rasengan.

"But someday I'll break the curse [of hatred]. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!". This was said by the children of prophecy, Nagato and Naruto, in The Legend of the Gutsy Ninja, the book containing Jiraiya's heart.

Just like when they fought against eachother in this river, when they stopped its curse just for a second. When they held hands - something Madara and Hashirama couldn't... Something that Indra and Ashura couldn't. They will do it, forever. And this attack will represent it.

Nice fact: this shows how strong a jutsu like this may be. Kakashi tried to combine ransengan and lightning - he failed. That's why he had to develop chidori. He could perform Rasengan before he could use Chidori, so you can imagine how many years Kakashi have been trying to mix Lightning Element to Rasengan...

I always wanted to see this thing as the final jutsu of the manga. The strongest one.

And a theory that is in fact a joke with a wish inside, like this?
KAGUYA IS GOING TO TAKE HATAKE KAKASHI BODY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIRAIYA DIED

SAKUMO IS LONG GONE

KABUTO AIN'T AROUND

OROCHIMARU'S SKIN IS WHITE, BUT HE STILL NOT AROUND

TOBIRAMA ISN'T THERE NEITHER

SO THIS CAN ONLY BE THE HAIR PROPHECY!!!!

KAKASHI

HATAKE KAKASHI

HA-TAKE KAKASHI

IT'S WRITE IN HIS NAME!!!!!! CAN NOT BE WRONGGGGG!

I'm new here, don't wanna do anything that can get me banned, lol

conradoserpa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends, what kind of theories?
All of it. My mind just can't stop.

I will get some examples.

This one should be where?
Theory: Kaguya, Rikudou, Juubi and Gedou Mazou! I just figured how it all happened!

Some things to help people:

1 - Kaguya: a princess who came from a far place

2 - Shinju/Holy Tree: a Holy Tree worshipped as a host of GOD and that was not affected by humans hate

3 - Holy Fruit: a fruit that only grows once every millenium and that gave power to Kaguya end a war. This way, Kaguya was the first human to use chakra.

4 - Juubi: the beginning of all chakra, a god WHO created countries.

5 - Gedou Mazou: an empty vessel that emanates a tremendous LIFE FORCE. Thanks to the Gedou Mazou, even if you remove the bijuus, the Juubi's jinchuuriki wont die. The Empty Shell of the Juubi

I really did figured it. Just read and you will see.

Rikudou fought against his mother while she was in Juubi's form. Rikudou sealed his mother inside himself. When he was about to die, Rikudou, somehow, did PURIFIED a part of the Juubi's chakra and divided it in nine (bijuus were born). Bijuus, that's the POWER OF THE JUUBI THAT STAYED ON EARTH!

Even so, he wasn't able to kill Kaguya/Juubi, so he had to seal HIMSELF with the juubi-Kaguya in the moon. With this, he found a way to maintain JUUBI's POWER (the nine bijuus) far from its vessel.

Yet, Gedo Mazo is Rikudou's body. Even being just an empty vessel, Gedou Mazou emanates a tremendous LIFE FORCE. Because of that, his power, his mother power and the tree power - AND INTENTIONS! - never died... It pretty much BECAME THE MOON, as Obito said. That's why the third eye pretty much TALKS to the moon. They are connected, after all.

Unclear things:
- the reason he had to fight his mother (MAYBE it happened because Kaguya TRIED to seal away Juubi's power and was defeated by it, opening a path for Rikudou to complete what she wasn't able to do)
- what's his brother role in all of this, since it was once said that Rikudou's brother sealed the Juubi in his body, too (maybe Rikudou's brother sealed a part of Kaguya inside him and that part still lives in Hyuuga's).

And what about this one?
Rasengan and Chidori: this is no coincidence

I do believe that Naruto having the complete circle (sun/moon) in his right hand and Sasuke having the incomplete circle (sun/moon) in his left hand represents the powers they got from Rikudou, their clans/origins and that their power is complete only when they are together.

But I think there's more. In this thread, I say why I believe it indicates Rasengan + Chidori (or something close to that) as the final attack of the manga, an attack that will open a path to peace.

Back in Part I, Naruto and Sasuke fought in the The Valley of the End.

The Ultimate Clash... The Final Clash!!! There, their greatest techniques clashed. Sasuke's Chidori (left hand) and Naruto's Rasengan (right hand) clashed.

As you can see in the image above, the impact caused a complete black ball, enough to stop the flow of the river for a second.

Later, it started to crack and, from the middle of it, a light started to shine.

And then, we have the final point here.

"From the scar caused by that fight, this river was formed. If you observe the flow, it continues flowing, without ever stopping."

What I believe, is that we can consider this river flow as the chain of hatred in the ninja world. That chain needs to be breaken - and it will be! Naruto and Sasuke will break the curse of hatred. I think it will happen in the moment they use an attack like chidori mixed with rasengan.

"But someday I'll break the curse [of hatred]. If there's such a thing as peace, I will find it!". This was said by the children of prophecy, Nagato and Naruto, in The Legend of the Gutsy Ninja, the book containing Jiraiya's heart.

Just like when they fought against eachother in this river, when they stopped its curse just for a second. When they held hands - something Madara and Hashirama couldn't... Something that Indra and Ashura couldn't. They will do it, forever. And this attack will represent it.

Nice fact: this shows how strong a jutsu like this may be. Kakashi tried to combine ransengan and lightning - he failed. That's why he had to develop chidori. He could perform Rasengan before he could use Chidori, so you can imagine how many years Kakashi have been trying to mix Lightning Element to Rasengan...

I always wanted to see this thing as the final jutsu of the manga. The strongest one.

And a theory that is in fact a joke with a wish inside, like this?
KAGUYA IS GOING TO TAKE HATAKE KAKASHI BODY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JIRAIYA DIED

SAKUMO IS LONG GONE

KABUTO AIN'T AROUND

OROCHIMARU'S SKIN IS WHITE, BUT HE STILL NOT AROUND

TOBIRAMA ISN'T THERE NEITHER

SO THIS CAN ONLY BE THE HAIR PROPHECY!!!!

KAKASHI

HATAKE KAKASHI

HA-TAKE KAKASHI

IT'S WRITE IN HIS NAME!!!!!! CAN NOT BE WRONGGGGG!

I'm new here, don't wanna do anything that can get me banned, lol

conradoserpa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since I'm asking things already, there's another one:

When the new chapter comes, where can I comment about it?

Do I have to wait some days until I'm able to talk about it? How this works?!

Vega

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you stab yourself in Tsukuyomi will it release you from it or will you still be trapped?
You'll still be trapped.
Itachi said to Kakashi the only way to break Tsukuyomi is to have both Sharingan and Kekkei Genkai, so basically you have to be a skilled Uchiha. That's the reason Sasuke broke through it during their battle.

chio

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I make thread and it's closed, maybe because i used title "what Orochimaru doing?"
It's ok… I'm sorry, and thanks for who answered my questions…
I'm sorry to admin… :)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who is this guy?? i thought Itachi assassinated every Uchiha out there (excluding Sasuke ofc)?? hello???
Probably not even an uchiha. Possibly found the shirt somewhere, bought it or given it at some point. It isn't even the traditional colours of the shirt. (The guy in the pic could be a uchiha fan for all we know)

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who is this guy?? i thought Itachi assassinated every Uchiha out there (excluding Sasuke ofc)?? hello???
The Kakashi Anbu arc in the anime was a filler. It wasn't approved by Kishimoto. A multitude of things were incorrect.

Examples:
-Itachi's age upon entry to Anbu was 10... not 11
-Ao had a fight with Shisui... that wasn't handled correctly. It was never an ambush and retreat.
-Your example with that kid. There shouldn't be any Uchiha existing bar Sasuke.
-And quite a few more, but I forgot them.

The only thing you should consider is what was in the manga.

However, I will say that it was an enjoyable filler and great to see a well-written and sympathetic character like Itachi again. :win:

You'll still be trapped.
Itachi said to Kakashi the only way to break Tsukuyomi is to have both Sharingan and Kekkei Genkai, so basically you have to be a skilled Uchiha. That's the reason Sasuke broke through it during their battle.
True. And also the fact that it was more than one second in real life. He can decide how long the duration is in reality as well. If he had been serious and made it one second, Sasuke wouldn't have had a chance to break out before damage would be done.