Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The edo tensei is supposed to bring people back at their strongest, right? So why was the 3rd brought back as an old man? He clearly wasn't in his prime when he died.

Also, if he was truly stronger than the 1st, why wasn't he able to resist Orochimaru's control like the 1st?
Edo Tensei does not reanimate shinobi in their prime. Only if you specifically program the reanimation to be brought back in their prime. God of Shinobi was a title that was given tot he 3rd because of his vast knowledge and jutsu usage.

NarutoSamaKama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Sakura going to be hokage?

Heck no

Are the other kages coming to the battlefield

nahh

Is NaruHina going to happen

We all know this one

Last edited by a moderator:

GrayParadise

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Naruto have as much chakra as Madara and Hashirama? Or does he have less than Hashirama but more than Madara?

Can someone let me know if this is thread-worthy or not? I'm itching to know.

KiraGirl K

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, I didn't understand the chap 637- I guess it is bc I don't have enough background knowledge.

Why wasn't Madara reactivated?

Obito was about dying... how could he become the Jinchuuriki?
Or was the body we saw just a Zetsu?
And where is Obito now?
Inside of the Jinchuriki?
Also the seal from Minato, what seal????

Anyhow: the only thing I could comprehend now is that Obito is back to the game now. =D
Though I still consider him as a looser, just as a person... sorry that is my honest opinion :cool:

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the Jubi saw The Sage with Rinnegan in Naruto, could that prove that The Sage had Rinnegan before sealing the Jubi inside himself? Seeing as the only time the Jubi saw The Sage was while they fought, to see something you were apart of would be weird.

Sevio2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does Naruto have as much chakra as Madara and Hashirama? Or does he have less than Hashirama but more than Madara?

Can someone let me know if this is thread-worthy or not? I'm itching to know.
in order of strength, assuming that chakra levels follow it
1. Madara(with senju dna)
2. Hashirama
3. Naruto

or

1. Hashirama
2. Madara
3. Naruto
with the possibility of Naruto having more chakra than Madara

Well, as far as I know while in Edo Tensei form, your chakra is limitless... so it would be impossible for naruto to have more chakra than them because, while he does have an enormous amount, his is finite.

but if you meant if they were alive......... it would depend on if you consider the chakra that the 9 tails gives him. the vast majority of the chakra naruto has is not his own. It is not produced by him, it is either leaked to him by having Kurama sealed inside him, or given to him purposefully by Kurama.

On his own, Naruto would probably have a pretty impressive chakra reserve given his lineage, but it would be completely insignificant compared to what he has now. The reason he's even able to spam his trademark techniques the way he does is because of the Kyuubi's chakra. There's a reason Kakashi said that speeding up training using shadow clones was something only Naruto could do (Although it should be possible for other highly skilled jinchuriki and maybe Madara & Hashirama), it requires an inhuman amount of chakra.

Furthermore, if you include Naruto's sage mode being mixed with Kurama's chakra, the two would probably be.... honestly somewhere around 1000% or more of his base non jinchuriki, non sage mode, chakra levels

So, given the above, and knowing that Madara and Hashirama are still probably more powerful than him... if you stripped him of the 9 tails chakra, Naruto would not be able to compare in the slightest. Also, other prominent characters like Sasuke, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, etc. would dwarf him.

However if you left him as is, although it would be debatable, I'd still say both Hashirama & Madara have more chakra than Naruto. You have to remember that both Characters beat the full on Kyuubi, and they are both capable of sage mode, if we're talking about the current Madara, and naruto's base chakra doesn't make up that much of the whole.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A few things that Masashi Kishimoto seems to have forgotten.

What is Gamabunta doing that he sent Gamakichi to fight in his place during the war?

Did Anko ever wake up after Sasuke and his group left to fight the war?

What happened to Yamato? Is he in the Guruguru(Spiral Zetsu) fighting the Alliance?

How is the Alliance doing against Guruguru?

How does Kishi plan on answering these questions and when, if at all?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does anyone else wonder who the sensei was for the previous ino-shika-cho team was? was it someone from the sarutobi clan? if so which one? don't think it was the 3rd hokage, but the tradition is a sarutobi clan member gives in-shika-cho those earrings when they become an official team. not important to the plot, i know, but still curious