Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred." One of the best quotes in the entire series. I am unsure though if this came from Obito or Madara, and at which point it was said in the manga. Anyone?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"When a man learns to love he must bear the risk of hatred." One of the best quotes in the entire series. I am unsure though if this came from Obito or Madara, and at which point it was said in the manga. Anyone?
Obito when he was talking to Sasuke and pretending to be Madara to persuade him to join Akatsuki.

Master Omi

Kin
16💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where do you guys get the viz scans for posting images to support your points? Is it allowed to use them from different websites than this one? Are they considered links if you use insert image function?

Kin
399💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who thinks that Kishimoto based Might Guy's name off of two Brave series protagonists voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama?
The first of these is Maito Senpuuji, main protagonist of the Brave Express Might Gaine which was the 4th Brave series, and the second is Gai Shishioh, main protagonist of the King of Braves GaoGaiGar which was the 8th (and last) TV Brave series.

Not to mention the fact that Might Guy is hot-blooded, the type which you'd find in your average Super Robot show, which said Brave shows pretty much were along with being a type which Hiyama is known for playing (and which both of these protagonists were).

Even if there's no official confirmation, how likely is this?

Durmada

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I have a simple question whether it's stupid or not I do not know but all I wanted to know was whether or not if you threw sand into someone's eyes who had doujutsu would it render it temporarily useless? Or would this be ineffective? Would it depend on the doujutsu?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Should unorthodox, sometimes cowardly, strategies count towards battle ability?

Like, Obito using genjutsu on any animals nearby to distract his opponent for a Kamui warp
Post automatically merged:

What is the meaning of life?
Impossible to answer because of false premise: anything on its own is wholly meaningful.

life is only meaningful to and with those who have it. Humans can draw from non-voluntary feelings what they're supposed to to.

In their case, it's to make the best of themselves. The main issue is figuring what that is and how it works with various issues like war and such happening.

Because all things are connected, making the best of oneself translates to making the best of the whole world for everyone and everything in it.
Post automatically merged:

So I have a simple question whether it's stupid or not I do not know but all I wanted to know was whether or not if you threw sand into someone's eyes who had doujutsu would it render it temporarily useless? Or would this be ineffective? Would it depend on the doujutsu?
Same as with normal eyes: some irritation, some LoS blockage, maybe some scratching and damage. As long as the eyes aren't damaged to blindness or such, their abilities will still work

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

andy_110

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi all,
Im making a Naruto parody song and im finding clips to put in the video, I found a clip i want on youtube but it is bad quality. Can anyone tell me what episode this cllip is from?
You must be registered for see medias

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not a stupid question. It's okay to be curious. I would say, ineffective. These are trained Ninja's.

CenarX

Kin
195💸
Kumi
111💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you agree Rinnegan is so OP that Kishi had to nerf it with PIS so Rinnegan users will only use 1 ability one or two times during their entire screen time?
Without PIS, Madara and Obito would've soloed the war.