Questions that are not worth creating a separate thread for!

somniferous

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can i put one of those weird/funny pics/videos under my comments??
Look for "forum actions" at the top of your screen.....

1. click edit profile.
2. on the left hand side choose "edit signature"
3. find a picture/gif that you want to use and copy the URL from the address bar
4. on the "Edit Signature" screen choose the symbol that looks like a picture frame (the one that has a tree in it)
5. paste the URL into the box that appears
6. save your signature
7. ???
8. profit

Misana

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is about obito and madara controlling the 10-tails. They are having problems controling it, but what do you need to control such a thing?

It can't be chakra, madara has unlimited. It also doesn't seem to be wood style, since madara has showed a high level mastery over wood style - wood dragon...

So what do they need to control it ?

somniferous

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is about obito and madara controlling the 10-tails. They are having problems controling it, but what do you need to control such a thing?

It can't be chakra, madara has unlimited. It also doesn't seem to be wood style, since madara has showed a high level mastery over wood style - wood dragon...

The Natural Direct Descendant of the Sage of Six Paths (Naruto)

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think it's because it's about to "wake up". When a bear wakes up from hibernating, it also has problems controlling its movement. That and the fact that it is transforming towards its final form. Besides they are controlling it pretty neat if you ask me.

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was reading a recent thread about Izuna and Madara, and I thought 2 questions to myself...

- Is it too late to give background on Izuna? If not, how would they do it?
- Is there any way that one of the Madara's we have seen, whether it be the current Edo or the one connected to the Jubi, actually be Izuna?

One more question:
- Can Naruto/Kurama tell who the person is just by examining there chakra? Do they know where every single person is and who's who? Basically, is any type of hiding, running, or use of clones useless?

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How powerful was the Nidaime Hokage?
He was reputed to have been quite a powerful shinobi:
In comparison to some of the current characters, it's impossible to say (lack of substantial evidence).

With his position in Konohagakure, it'd be reasonable to say that most shinobi would be defeated by him.

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was reputed to have been quite a powerful shinobi:
In comparison to some of the current characters, it's impossible to say (lack of substantial evidence).

With his position in Konohagakure, it'd be reasonable to say that most shinobi would be defeated by him.
Like who? Would you put him above any other Kage? If so, please specify xd

Pekoms

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
27,056💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like who? Would you put him above any other Kage? If so, please specify xd
Shinobi such as Asuma and Hidan (Jōnin) wouldn't pose much of a challenge, anyone below that level would be trivial.
Against fellow Kages, that's where the lack of information becomes a noticeable issue for debates and such.

Depending on whom can be brought out by Edo Tensei, it's not unreasonable to say Tsunade and Hiruzen could lose.
The former hasn't exhibited any methods of sealing and her linear patterns could, over time, contribute to her losing.
Hiruzen had to use Shiki Fūjin to overcome Edo Tensei. If 2-3 are present, Tobirama would be victorious. (no arrogance)
The Fourth Kazekage would likely lose. He was killed without much trouble by Orochimaru and his Suiton should help.

There's bound to be more high-level shinobi that would lose to Tobirama. For now though, it's mostly speculation.

Omnipotent

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinobi such as Asuma and Hidan (Jōnin) wouldn't pose much of a challenge, anyone below that level would be trivial.
Against fellow Kages, that's where the lack of information becomes a noticeable issue for debates and such.

Depending on whom can be brought out by Edo Tensei, it's not unreasonable to say Tsunade and Hiruzen could lose.
The former hasn't exhibited any methods of sealing and her linear patterns could, over time, contribute to her losing.
Hiruzen had to use Shiki Fūjin to overcome Edo Tensei. If 2-3 are present, Tobirama would be victorious. (no arrogance)
The Fourth Kazekage would likely lose. He was killed without much trouble by Orochimaru and his Suiton should help.

There's bound to be more high-level shinobi that would lose to Tobirama. For now though, it's mostly speculation.
Ah, I see.

I do put Tobirama over Tsunade and Hiruzen, but that's due to by bias :scorps:

I wonder if his S/T or Edo Tensei will ever be expanded on...

Sage83

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
does anyone else wonder how Orochimaru was able to use one of the First defenses? "Goju Rashoumon" this is rather surprising of him but i guess now really.

Why havent anyone talked about how Tsunade is some relative to Naruto? They both are decendants of the Uzamaki clan. Tsunade grandmother was the First wife who was from the clan. Obito mentions how Naruto is like the First wife being able to sense evil.

Why havent this story been foretold in the history books in Konoha, about how he was able to go sage mode? This just shows how Yamato have a lot to do when the battle is over.

Curious why isnt there more decendants of the Senju clan? Uzamaki Check, Senju where are all the ninjas?