Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets not forget the Sharingan was able to see Kurama clearly and its form. Also supress its power while the Byakugan can only see the chakra flowing from Naruto. The Byakugan insight is clearly limited as oppossed to the Sharingan/ Jougan.
Agreed but Jogan is featless for now the only chakra or network it's seen belongs to Nue.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean its pretty obvious that the Byakugan by itself is inferior to the Sharingan, but I think its more of lines of expansion. The Byakugan stopped being a thing important to the story in Part 1, afterwards we had Arcs dedicated to the Sharingan's overgrowing list of power ups.

It's no surprise at that point that the Sharingan as a Dojutsu doesn't really get surpassed unless your referring to the Rinnegan and its betters. According to the lore, the Byakugan is supposedly the first dojutsu in existence, according to the Otsutuski Clan and how they all seem to have it.

But the average Hyuuga's don't have mystical powers, in that regard I feel like the Byakugan was held-back. Because if you compare what the Sharingan can do in comparison to the Byakugan, it's no wonder it looks boring. For example the Byakugan being able to see all around them, and the Sharingan has the ability to access parallel dimensions with a S/T portal. Or how they can create chakra avatars. Or how they can spawn fire from eye contact ... And you get the point.

I think the deciding factor of Dojutsu's really is an understatement in the series. Anyone who gets the most screen time in regards to their abilities, will most likely showcase that they have the strongest abilities. In that correlation, you can use Sasuke's abilities as an example, and the fact that the series had a consistent amount of Uchiha characters despite the Clan being destroyed.

Personally I don't think the Boruto series can magically just give Byakugan enough power ups and ass pulls like the Sharingan, so that it can stand up on the top naturally because of time sake. The lack of their grounding in Part 2 kinda makes it obvious that the top tier Byakgan users will be Otsutsuki, rather than the former. Himawari has hope as well if she becomes a ninja by the time skip, or at least a warrior like Hanabi.

The strongest Dojutsu of the series will most likely continue being the Rinne-Sharingan/Rinnegan types, and I think the Sharingan will come a near third behind them.

Well on that note its never too late. The Jogan seems to be the it factor of the Manga and the main character himself, so I'm pretty confident that it'll be what the Byakugan should have been in terms of Sharingan's rival/better.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All fanboying aside Sharingan really is superior to Byakugan by big margin honestly.

Sharingan gives you far more and better abilites.

Based on feats Byakugan only gives better insight and chakra control to the user.

On the other side Sharingan gives you OP Genjutsu and ability to copy/memorise jutsus, ability to control Bijuus, ability to cheat death with Izanagi and all those MS jutsus.

We can't count Tenseigan or Rinnegan because those are different eyes completely.

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so u think kakashi>kaguya :lol
u r very bad at trolling :sigar:

But you see her byakugan activated couldn't see thru kamui. If she cant than any other byakugan user shouldn't be able to either. The byakugan seems to be completely inferior.
But you see she also had her Rinne Sharingan activated couldn't see thru kamui
so by your logic MS> Rinne Sharingan:lmao:

Last edited:

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Proof that Kakashi is using Sharingan better than Uchihas .At least he was able to hit her unlike Sasuke.
No, it's not proof. Obito's specific abilities made Kakashi's Sharingan attacks more likely to connect than Sasuke's. Obito is probably the strongest person genetically in the series.

If Obito had been fighting Kakashi seriously in Kamui's dimension, there wouldn't have been a Kakashi to fight Kaguya.

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean its pretty obvious that the Byakugan by itself is inferior to the Sharingan, but I think its more of lines of expansion. The Byakugan stopped being a thing important to the story in Part 1, afterwards we had Arcs dedicated to the Sharingan's overgrowing list of power ups.

It's no surprise at that point that the Sharingan as a Dojutsu doesn't really get surpassed unless your referring to the Rinnegan and its betters. According to the lore, the Byakugan is supposedly the first dojutsu in existence, according to the Otsutuski Clan and how they all seem to have it.

But the average Hyuuga's don't have mystical powers, in that regard I feel like the Byakugan was held-back. Because if you compare what the Sharingan can do in comparison to the Byakugan, it's no wonder it looks boring. For example the Byakugan being able to see all around them, and the Sharingan has the ability to access parallel dimensions with a S/T portal. Or how they can create chakra avatars. Or how they can spawn fire from eye contact ... And you get the point.

I think the deciding factor of Dojutsu's really is an understatement in the series. Anyone who gets the most screen time in regards to their abilities, will most likely showcase that they have the strongest abilities. In that correlation, you can use Sasuke's abilities as an example, and the fact that the series had a consistent amount of Uchiha characters despite the Clan being destroyed.

Personally I don't think the Boruto series can magically just give Byakugan enough power ups and ass pulls like the Sharingan, so that it can stand up on the top naturally because of time sake. The lack of their grounding in Part 2 kinda makes it obvious that the top tier Byakgan users will be Otsutsuki, rather than the former. Himawari has hope as well if she becomes a ninja by the time skip, or at least a warrior like Hanabi.

The strongest Dojutsu of the series will most likely continue being the Rinne-Sharingan/Rinnegan types, and I think the Sharingan will come a near third behind them.

Well on that note its never too late. The Jogan seems to be the it factor of the Manga and the main character himself, so I'm pretty confident that it'll be what the Byakugan should have been in terms of Sharingan's rival/better.
The Sharingan belongs to the rival of the main character, it was always going to be more powerful out of necessity.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it's not proof. Obito's specific abilities made Kakashi's Sharingan attacks more likely to connect than Sasuke's. Obito is probably the strongest person genetically in the series.

If Obito had been fighting Kakashi seriously in Kamui's dimension, there wouldn't have been a Kakashi to fight Kaguya.

Obito had all things Kakashi had and he couldn't do anything. Sasuke had EMS and Rikudo and he couldn't do anything.

Kakashi performance against Kaguya was better than 2 Uchihas.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stop stretching out posts. Just write your post and stop replying everything line for line. Make your point. Sasuke is low on chakra. He states that when he dimension travels it takes a toll on his chakra that is a blatant manga fact.
I know, but do you know how long Sasuke is in the ice dimension? For all you know he was there for a week before running into Kinshiki. So you have nor proof to say he is low on Chakra.
Sasuke wasn't hurt so what is your point.
Point is that Kinshiki was the one controlling the fight not that hard to understand.
and Kinishiki horn didn't seem so irrelevant when he was mad at Sasuke for it.
That's just his arrogance. Unless you want to tell me Sasuke with Rennigan managing to slice off a small horn by chance (since he was obviously aiming for Kinshiki's head) is a better feat than Kinshiki dancing around Sasuke's kenjutsu and sending him through a roof

Sasuke was in the processs of cutting him up.
Fanfic.
How is Kinishiki controlling the fight but Sasuke is the one who got away inspite of it turning into a 2v1.
Just means he managed to run away. Same way Kiba did against Sakon and Ukon.

to You're not making any sense. A few blows dont decide a fight anway.
Coming from a Salad fan this is so funny.

You're really trying hard to make the Byakugan look good now lmfao.
But youre denying facts,

Whats more powerful gentle fist or a chakra fruit power up that embodies all the worlds chakra combined. It's like you cant break that wall thats stopping the logic from coming to your brain just so you can be a fanboy.
Obviously the latter. Wat's your point?

Sharingan exceeds the byakugan at the best forms.
But it doesn't. Byakugan is superior to 3T and Tenseigan is superior to Rennigan. Byakugan can even be superior to certain versions of MS.

Kaguya has a byakugan powered by the 10 tails but couldn't harm Kakashi using sharingan techniques.
She also had RenniSharingan on which you want to ignore yet didn't use it's S/T powers to teleport away. Are you saying MS > RenniSharingan? That obviously isn't the case. Like I said to you many times before, and I won't be repeating this again, Kakashi > Kaguya w/o MS if we are taking the fight seriously, so Kakashi WITH MS would just widen the gap between the two, not allow Kakashi to overcome it as he has already done.

But... That is if we are being stupid. If we are being sane we can both agree any harm done to Kaguya was plot and nothing more.

Sharingan Uchiha besting the Byakugan Hyuuga is also well known because the Hyuuga never rivaled the Senju but the Uchiha did for a long period of time.
The Byakugan is not feared. People who fought the sharingan made a rule to not fight the users in a 1v1 unless you have back up. If the Byakugan was all powerful their would be similar rules to the people on earth who use them.
Hyuga aren't the only Byakugan users though.

Sure you can bring up aliens but what good is that if they dont even use Byakugan as a primary ability. Your points are weak af.
Kaguya and Hamura did.

Last edited:

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're still neglecting the 10 tails ability lmfao. You mentioned byakugan but never mention the fact Kaguya has the 10 tails power which is pretty big deal.

Are you always this dense. Oh i forgot you are. lmfao what a clown.
did u even read the manga kaguya is 10 tails

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm reading nothing but facts, I don't know how the other Hyuga fans (minus me) will take this.

Even in insight Kaguya's kekkei Mora Byakugan's insight ability is surpassed by Madara's ability. She couldn't tell the difference between Naruto and his shadow clones but Madara could. That's why Madara sama is the greatest only ass pull and nerf could beat him.
Part about Madara should't be surprising, he is God of NV.If he had Byakugan he would show us its real power

Just like Sir Alex Ferguson said : "Give me Zidane and 10 pieces of wood and I'll win you the champions league", in same manner Madara said " Give me pair of Byakugans and I will conquer Naruto universe " .

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know how she's going to sleep with the amount of Ls she's taken.

Canon facts = Byakugan is claimed to have better insight than the sharingan. Yet Madara's sharingan has better insight than Kaguya's kekkei Mora Byakugan. Madara could tell the difference between shadow clones and the real Naruto kaguya could not.

Canon facts = Byakugan can see chakra points, Kaguya's can hardly see any but Neji's can see many more. Even then Neji's Byakugan is also inferior to Madara's Sharingan in terms of insight(distinguishing between real naruto and shadow clones). The fact is Kaguya's kekkei Mora Byakugan is inferior to Neji's in that aspect.:lmao: Even then

You must be registered for see images

Kaguya's Byakugan sight she can hardly see any visible chakra points.

You must be registered for see images

Neji's Byakugan sees many chakra points more than Kaguya's seeing in both Naruto and Sasuke:lmao:

It's obvious that the Otsutsuki are relying on the chakra fruits(and rinne sharingan, rinnegan) for power buffs. Their Byakugan are quite inferior even Kaguya's with a level 16 chakra fruit.
the thing is only madara could tell difference between shadow clones and the real Naruto

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her byakugan couldn't counter kamui. Kaguya is the strongest but even with her power her byakugan couldnt do anything to sharingan technique. This is irrefutable proof byakugan is below the sharingan. Deal with it.
You know she can even go into that Dimension if she choose to write there's literally nothing stopping her but plot

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using the Kaguya fight wasn't exactly good since that whole fight was filled with inconsistencies as others called it "plot". Especially Kakashi and Obito being able to stand on the gravity dimension and Kaguya being sealed despite simply teleporting herself and coming back.

However, it is a fact that the Sharingan is superior since it has more upgrades to it. It could change in the future but as of right now, Sharingan>Byakugan.