Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I saw you saying boruto is a low quality anime so how are uchiha fans the only hypocrites here? You start fanboying when great things happen to hinata and byakugan new generation. Most uchiha fans fanboy when thier fave does good not because the show is nice but because uchihas have shown thier might once and for all in a kids show. The amount of hypocrisy in your statements are endless and infinite.
Find the statement where I say the anime is low quality, please. I stated that the anime was not bad nor good, just in the middle.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Say what you need to say about/against the Byakugan. I'm just here waiting for the proper explanation as to why/how the Hyuuga has had it.

*will resurface when that happens*
*needs to update self about Boruto*

Also, any sane human being knows that Byakugan never surpasses Sharingan. A Byakugan user might best a Sharingan user though, but everything needs to be put into the right perspective and narrative for it to make sense.

To the Boruto author, don't f*ck up the Hyuuga.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn my boy is a beast :score:

He really hold the title of a genius/prodigy/celestial prince very well, not like I'm surprised he is 1/2 Hyuga, 1/4 Uzumaki and 1/4 Namikaze after all :win:

#Bold It's not really surprising, did people seriously believe the Jougan will be a Byakugan 0.5 ?

I don't recall the Sharingan doing better, I believe getting fodderized by Haku is a feat?

It's a shounen and Boruto is the MC, did they seriously believe the Jougan will end up having no relevance/weak...? It's not really worth a discussion, only Uchiha fans will deny it. The Boruto series already established multiple storyline that lead up to the Ōtsutsukis and we already know for a fact that the Jougan is related with the Ōtsutsuki dimension.

In a due time the Jougan will be in the center of the story, same for the Ōtsutsukis. It's obvious that the final villain is gonna be from the Ōtsutsuki Clan plus we already know that someone tried to steal Boruto's eye, so yeah it's a matter of time but our ERA will eventually start. It's good to be a Boruto fan because at the end of the day, I know that I will be the winner and my fav will solos their fav.

We'll see but I'm very confident that the Jougan will be the strongest eye hence the name "pure eye" and being related with a galactic clan, etc.

There is nothing we can do about Uchiha fans insecurities, they know the Sharingan ERA "wank" is over. I mean just look at the majority of the Uchiha fans, they are bashing the series but instantly wank it when Sarada do something good... Hypocrisy
Can't disagree with facts.

Some morons think they the Dojutsu is only powerful because of the seal and that Boruto's dojutsu + seal = byakugan level.

I can't wait :lmao:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t really think kishi ever meant it to surpass originally. The evidence is found in his own manga, and the fact that the byakugan was left as developmental sloppy seconds for a new crew of writers and artists. Granted that’s not saying it’ll be bad, on the contrary the fresh talent might make its development even better than the sharingan. The favoritism from the original author is blatantly there though

Reactions: BLAZE

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reasoning behind this post is extremely flawed
First would like to point out that Kaguya was being attack and was slowly being boxed in which us why she was in the end ultimately uneable to moe out of the way of sakura's strike and this was mainly because of Kamui
Kamui's speed is increased many fold when both eyes are present and yes Kaguya was able to see it actiate by just like sasuke saw Roclk lee coming he stil didn't posses the speed to move.

Also keep in mind the context of the fight.This wasn't a one on one fight between kakashi and kaguya but kakashi attacking her focus was already split between two people and given the circumstances the speed of kamui won out

The scenario does not provide proof that the byakugan is ineferior to the sharingan noy by any stretch

This is going off the basis that kamui is a Sharingan techniwue which it isn't it is a unique justu to obito through the mangekyou sharingan.You can't just include personal justu unlocked through ia different stage of the eye as a sharingan thing since no other uciha has acess to the justu

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why did Kaguya even have her byakugan active during that scene when she has her "superior" rinnesharringan?

I mean it is the "pinnacle" of precog?

Did she have no faith in using it alone? Well it did fail her agains't kamui.

I guess Kamui>>>>RinneSharringan

I guess byakugan is needed to even though you have the OH so great rinnesharringan.
she needed fruit to gain rinnesharingan after realising her byakugan wasn't enough for all it's being the "pinnacle" of insight.

she needed the pinnacle of both. but mostly more than what she had: byakugan<sharingan

OT: the byakugan isn't needed or special enough in original series(naruto) and was sidelined on the moon until the Last dropped:lmao:

where the pinnacle of the byakugan was soloed and 1shot... by KCM:kk:

sharingan was always>>> and yes even the purebred otsutsuki rely on the rinneagan like kaguya

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
she needed fruit to gain rinnesharingan after realising her byakugan wasn't enough for all it's being the "pinnacle" of insight.

she needed the pinnacle of both. but mostly more than what she had: byakugan<sharingan

OT: the byakugan isn't needed or special enough in original series(naruto) and was sidelined on the moon until the Last dropped:lmao:

where the pinnacle of the byakugan was soloed and 1shot... by KCM:kk:

sharingan was always>>> and yes even the purebred otsutsuki rely on the rinneagan like kaguya
Byakugan is not Shit, they know, thats why.