Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using your brain can help.

An instance in which a RenniSharingan had the aid of 10 tails Chakra failed against a Sharingan ability. Let's also keep in mind Kaguya had no options there for Byakugan as her arms were damaged while she still had RenniSharingan precog, genjutsu, and S/T powers.

:lol

That's Kakashi's greatness, as even without Rikudo Chakra and DMS, he was faster and stronger than Kaguya, able to move in the gravity dimension while she couldn't do so :lmao: So where the **** are you coming from creditting the feat to MS rather than Kakashi when the manga already shows Kakashi >>>>>> Kaguya?
Guess Hatake Kakashi is the strongest character in the known Narutoverse. Apparently also the strongest Kage to have lived.

Kakashi > Kaguya according to some people on here.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using your brain can help.

An instance in which a RenniSharingan had the aid of 10 tails Chakra failed against a Sharingan ability. Let's also keep in mind Kaguya had no options there for Byakugan as her arms were damaged while she still had RenniSharingan precog, genjutsu, and S/T powers.

:lol

That's Kakashi's greatness, as even without Rikudo Chakra and DMS, he was faster and stronger than Kaguya, able to move in the gravity dimension while she couldn't do so :lmao: So where the **** are you coming from creditting the feat to MS rather than Kakashi when the manga already shows Kakashi >>>>>> Kaguya?
lmfao cant even say its the sharingan. saying Kakashi greatness as a cover up. You sound so dumb right now. Kaguya with her 10 tails poweup byakugan couldn't harm Kakashi with MS power up

I only brung up the fact Kaguya is using her byakugan for offensive abilities and countering and Kakashi was using his sharingan. The byakugan with a 10 tailed power up couldn't counter the sharingan. It's mangafacts set in stone. Not to mention. The strongest clans were uchiha and senju. The hyuuga were never brought in that discussion and most of them possessed the byakugan. So its clear the byakugan was by miles an inferior dojutsu.

Dremolite

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guess Hatake Kakashi is the strongest character in the known Narutoverse. Apparently also the strongest Kage to have lived.

Kakashi > Kaguya according to some people on here.
Are you trolling? Where is this plot proof you keep saying? Now you are praising kakashi to dodge questions.

Dremolite

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So MS > RenniSharingan?

What's this kid trying to say? According to you Uchiha fans, Sharingan precogntion > Byakugan precognition, so why'd she fail to dodge with superior Precog to MS and superior S/T technique to Kamui?

Stop talking to yourself.

Yeah it also shows Kakashi > Kaguya > NV even without rikudo chakra or double MS. I'll let you figure out what the point here is as your brain can use the exercise.
Why should precognition superiority prove she is capable of dodging it? Her footspeed is not increased by rinnesharingan.

Shogo Makishima

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well AO proved to solo a hyuga . PS to solo all five Kaga. One tree branch to end the king of the hyuga. Shown in the manga tattooing kids foreheads to prove strength only to get owned by the hidden cloud. Hyuga only to get a panel in the manga as a senory , or being sacrificed pawns(Hinata owned count above krillins, nejis lost to KID naruto to his reappearance to get trapped in a water prison tech, to his death....wow, and hiashi and clan getting owned by puppets in the last lol.
Well said and wasn't it Sasuke who brought back the hyuuga clan leader after he was captured. Talk about irony

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read it but I can't believe how unbelievably stupid this post is and you believe it lmfao.

Jokes on you kiddo.
I believe the Manga and what i saw. That was the Byakugan soloing Sasuke with his Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Don't read the Manga if you don't want to get salty over it.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmfao cant even say its the sharingan. saying Kakashi greatness as a cover up. You sound so dumb right now. Kaguya with her 10 tails poweup byakugan couldn't harm Kakashi with MS power up
Listen very carefully to what I'm about say, okay kid?

Kakashi, without Sharingan or Rikudo Chakra, was able to move in the Gravity Dimension that was pinning down Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura?

Do you know what that means?

Do you?

It means Kakashi > Kaguya/Naruto/Sasuke without Rikudo Chakra/Sharingan in speed and power.

Now give Kakashi Rikudo Chakra and EMS.

What happens?

I only brung up the fact Kaguya is using her byakugan for offensive abilities and countering and Kakashi was using his sharingan.
She was also using her RenniSharingan though :wut:

The byakugan with a 10 tailed power up couldn't counter the sharingan.
Neither could the RenniSharingan, so is it inferior to MS? Nope, because Kakashi is already stronger than Kaguya without MS as shown in the Gravity Dimension, so the credit goes to Kakashi not MS as Kakashi is ALREADY stronger than Kaguya, the MS ability doesn't make him stronger than Kaguya as he ALREADY IS.
It's mangafacts set in stone.
So is PS getting shitted on by Vacuum Attack.
Not to mention. The strongest clans were uchiha and senju. The hyuuga were never brought in that discussion and most of them possessed the byakugan. So its clear the byakugan was by miles an inferior dojutsu.
The Ootsutsuki also have the Byakugan and are the original race that held the eye power, but you Sharingan fans cower and always want to ignore them :th:

Anyways, Kakashi >>>>>>>>.... NV

Dremolite

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kakashi, without Sharingan or Rikudo Chakra, was able to move in the Gravity Dimension that was pinning down Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura?

Do you?

It means Kakashi > Kaguya/Naruto/Sasuke without Rikudo Chakra/Sharingan in speed and power.

What happens?

Neither could the RenniSharingan, so is it inferior to MS? Nope, because Kakashi is already stronger than Kaguya without MS as shown in the Gravity Dimension, so the credit goes to Kakashi not MS as Kakashi is ALREADY stronger than Kaguya, the MS ability doesn't make him stronger than Kaguya as he ALREADY IS.

The Ootsutsuki also have the Byakugan and are the original race that held the eye power, but you Sharingan fans cower and always want to ignore them :th:

He obviously resisted gravity with nine tails chakra.
Itachi can beat kakashi. Shisui can beat kakashi with KA. He is not strongest. Sage can beat kakashi.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well AO proved to solo a hyuga
Can I see the manga scans of that fight?

PS solo all 5 kaga
Yet PS loses to Vacuum Palm.

One tree branch to end the king of the hyuga.
Beats dying to a talking turd or a dog bone.

Shown in the manga tattooing kids foreheads to prove strength only to get owned by the hidden cloud.
Which chapter of your fanfic did this happen?
Hyuga only to get a panel in the manga as a senory
Not only is the above statment a llie, This isnt about Hyuga clan only, there is also Ootsutsuki.

or being sacrificed pawns(Hinata owned count above krillins, nejis lost to KID naruto to his reappearance to get trapped in a water prison tech, to his death....
Only pawns I remember being sacrifice were the Uchiha for Konoha's sake :lmao: Even called Senju plaything (toys)

wow, and hiashi and clan getting owned by puppets in the last lol.
Puppets which are powered by Rikudo Chakra/Nature energy that eve pressure Naruto.

He obviously resisted gravity with nine tails chakra.
lmfao!!! I can't even tell if this is serious XD

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Do you?

What happens?

Okay Mr.Twist facts a lot.

You and ur plot excuses you dont actually expect me to reply to that nonsense do you?

Momo and Kinshiki both top tier byakugan wielders never even bother to use the Byakugan abiltiies. lmfao so ur original race nonsense holds no weight really since they have physical traits and abilties that surpass humans. Uchiha and Hyuuga existed in the same plain and Sharingan wielders came on top that should tell you something.

Kaguya needed power to stop the war and ate the chakra fruit to give her more power. if you think she was even half as strong with just byakugan then their is something sincerely wrong with you.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Byakugan is already stronger.

Byakugan > 3T Sharingan

Tenseigan > MS + EMS

Tenseigan > Rinnegan

Jougan > Rinne Sharingan

The Jougan aka "pure eye" will be the ultimate eye, not very surprising since Toneri hype Boruto as the pinnacle of Shinobi and of course Jougan is related with the Byakugan, as always the Byakugan = winner. :win:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see that.

I think its best to ignore him he will try his best to make this thread off topic. Its best to ignore him. You can look at his replies to see if hes being logical or not and he isnt being logical but hes mocking everyone who questions his beliefs.
Oh the dreaded lmfao emoji's by Mori Jin. I think in every thread i've seen once he gets rekt. He just reiterates the same nonsense over and over again. what a clown cant take him serious.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Do you?

What happens?

Bro you cant be serious basing everything in gravity.... if I remember right obito also made it in time and so did his kami.... the byakugan is an old relic while the rinnesharingan was the birth of a greater power.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Byakugan is already stronger.

Byakugan > 3T Sharingan

Tenseigan > MS + EMS

Tenseigan > Rinnegan

Jougan > Rinne Sharingan

The Jougan aka "pure eye" will be the ultimate eye, not very surprising since Toneri hype Boruto as the pinnacle of Shinobi and of course Jougan is related with the Byakugan, as always the Byakugan = winner.
In actuality.

1tomoe sharingan > Byakugan

Tenseigan < MS,EMS, Rinnegan

Jougan is still a mystery. These are just the facts Hinabae stop shilling

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay Mr.Twist facts a lot.

You and ur plot excuses you dont actually expect me to reply to that nonsense do you?
Don't care what you do. Kakashi > Kaguya w/o MS or Rikudo Chakra, so the credit goes to Kakashi not MS, as even without MS, manga shows he is stronger than Kaguya.

Momo and Kinshiki both top tier byakugan wielders never even bother to use the Byakugan abiltiies.
Yes you are right they did not use Byakugan because Kinshiki was beating Sasuke even without his Byakugan activated send Sasuke with his Rennigan/EMS through a roof:win:
lmfao so ur original race nonsense holds no weight really since they have physical traits and abilties that surpass humans.
Byakugan belongs to aliens but I can't use aliens to support Byaugan's power? I guess I should also ignore Goku and use Gohan as evidence for Sayain power :lmao:
Uchiha and Hyuuga existed in the same plain and Sharingan wielders came on top that should tell you something.
Too bad Hyuga aren't the only Byakugan users there is also Ootsutsuki.

Kaguya needed power to stop the war and ate the chakra fruit to give her more power. if you think she was even half as strong with just byakugan then their is something sincerely wrong with you.
What Black Zetsu wrote in the tablet is BS admitted by himself, so unless you have other source of what history was like, don't @ me.
Bro you cant be serious basing everything in gravity.... if I remember right obito also made it in time and so did his kami.... the byakugan is an old relic while the rinnesharingan was the birth of a greater power.
Obito had Rikudo Chakra and half Senju DNA body. Kakashi is normal human yet his power and speed > Kaguya in gravity zone :lol
In actuality.

1tomoe sharingan > ByakuganTenseigan < MS,EMS, Rinnegan
How when Byakugan alone solo EMS strongest power? Tenseigan is overkill for poor Sharingan :(

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Regardless, the Jougan is destined to be the strongest eye aka "the star of hope" as stated by Toneri. :coffee:

I know it's hard to grasp for you that a half Hyuga will be the pinnacle of Shinobi. :)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In actuality.

1tomoe sharingan > Byakugan

Tenseigan < MS,EMS, Rinnegan

I think Hinabae's looking for another ban for spam.

If I'm being honest a tool is only as good as its user. What I don't understand is wjy Kaguya with her Byakugan amped to kekkei Mora level wasn't even able to tell the difference between Naruto and the ahadow clones. For an eye with superior insight it's inferior to Madara's sharingan.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't care what you do. Kakashi > Kaguya w/o MS or Rikudo Chakra, so the credit goes to Kakashi not MS, as even without MS, manga shows he is stronger than Kaguya.

Yes you are right they did not use Byakugan because Kinshiki was beating Sasuke even without his Byakugan activated send Sasuke with his Rennigan/EMS through a roof:win:

Byakugan belongs to aliens but I can't use aliens to support Byaugan's power? I guess I should also ignore Goku and use Gohan as evidence for Sayain power :lmao:

What Black Zetsu wrote in the tablet is BS admitted by himself, so unless you have other source of what history was like, don't @ me.

Uhmm you are delusional so why do you think I care about what you think. You're the biggest Byakugan fanboy there is. You'd probably rather choke on vomit than admit the Byakugan is inferior which i dont know why you are arguing otherwise when 95% world thinks Sharingan > Byakugan anyway.

Also

I'm not saying you cant use Otuski but that doesn't really make a difference if you ever bother comparing the Byakugan abilities and the Sharingan abilities. The only time a Byakugan user overpowered a sharingan user was when there was a large gulf in power that was being catalysted by the 10 tails.

Their byakugan was always activated and what are you saying Kinishiki was losing. Sasuke cut off his horn and Kinishiki was mad about that not to mention Sasuke was low on chakra from dimension travel like every other time he fought Momo and Kinishiki.

All I ever said was Momo and Kinishiki never relied on the Byakugan's abilities? and why because they are borderline useless in a high tier fight unless you have a large amount of power stemming from lets say a well sought chakra fruit.

Last edited:

Dremolite

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obito had Rikudo Chakra and half Senju DNA body. Kakashi is normal human yet his power and speed > Kaguya in gravity zone :lol

How when Byakugan alone solo EMS strongest power? Tenseigan is overkill for poor Sharingan :(
Kakashi had nine tailschakra.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Hinabae's looking for another ban for spam.

If I'm being honest a tool is only as good as its user. What I don't understand is wjy Kaguya with her Byakugan amped to kekkei Mora level wasn't even able to tell the difference between Naruto and the ahadow clones. For an eye with superior insight it's inferior to Madara's sharingan.
Obviously plot. Same reason Pain failed to see Naruto's clones transformed into rocks even though Rennigan also can see Chakra.