Proof Byakugan can never/ was not meant to surpass the Sharingan?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan countered Sasuke's Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Plus him using Perfect Susano'o was also countered and delt with. Going by your logic Byakugan is superior, thanks for agreeing.

Byakugan > Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

^ Mangafact as it happened in the Manga. I will gladly accept your concession.
Yeh but lets not forget Kaguya had the 10 tails power on her side and this still happened so the sharingan prevails in the end.

You must be registered for see images

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole naruto manga is proof enough. So much sharingan and uchiha wank. Let's go back a moment to Sasuke vs Diedara. Diedara was heart broken over the sharingan and Orochimaru wanted the sharingan power as well. No one ever sought out the byakugan as a treasure it was always the sharingan or Hashiramas cells. Realistically sharingan even has more practical uses. The sharingan is superior in every way.

This thread is like throwing salt in the Hyuuga faps wounds which OP seems to be real good at. Even then the delusional replies are rolling in and excuses are being conjugated from the pit of stupidity about how byakugan is greater than the sharingan when the manga showed the exact opposite lmfao this place gets dumber by the day
Coulnd't agree more.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeh but lets not forget Kaguya had the 10 tails power on her side and this still happened so the sharingan prevails in the end.

Byakugan still countered Sasuke's Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Guess the Byakguan prevails in the end.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's simple. When Kaguya was normal she only had her byakugan so she is basically a hyuuga who ate the chakra the fruit and got a 10,000 x powerup but the sharingan best ability still bested her even with lesser power.
and yet all her take down feats where via using her byakugan against a EMS/rinnegan user

There goes all the rinnesharringan hype

She should've followed her son's example and procure the tenseigan

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan still countered Sasuke's Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. Guess the Byakguan prevails in the end.

Do you neglect the fact Kaguya needed 10 tails power. Do you neglect the fact her byakugan couldn't prevail against the Sharingan.

:bdpf: Why do you deny manga facts. :bdpf: Why are you recanting the same nonsense and not moving forward.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and yet all her take down feats where via using her byakugan against a EMS/rinnegan user

Kaguya rinnesharingan had more defensive abiltiies than offensive ones. The point you're trying to make is very very far off now isnt it.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you neglect the fact Kaguya needed 10 tails power. Do you neglect the fact her byakugan couldn't prevail against the Sharingan.

:bdpf: Why do you deny manga facts. :bdpf: Why are you recanting the same nonsense and not moving forward.
Didn't neglect anything. She countered them with her Byakugan and that is a fact. Only praising the power of the Byakguan. If you don't like that us tough, you just got to deal with it.

Shogo Makishima

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wasn't all her take downs from the fact she has and is the embodiment of all the chakra in the world. Has the byakugan Down syndrome blind you from facts that her true power doesn't come from the byakugan at all.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're still neglecting the 10 tails ability lmfao. You mentioned byakugan but never mention the fact Kaguya has the 10 tails power which is pretty big deal.

Are you always this dense. Oh i forgot you are. lmfao what a clown.
Not neglecting anything, I didn't see the 10 tails when Sasuke's Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan got soloed. All I saw was the Byakugan doing it's thing. You created this troll thread, don't get salty now, it's just the same "logic" being used here. The Byakguan is too strong as shown in the Manga and only the infamous plot no Jutsu can overcome it.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're still neglecting the 10 tails ability lmfao. You mentioned byakugan but never mention the fact Kaguya has the 10 tails power which is pretty big deal.

Are you always this dense. Oh i forgot you are. lmfao what a clown.
Pill is too hard to swallow, mate, They tried, but they failed yet again for the millionth time in trying to negate a point driven home.

Dremolite

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just using your logic :lol She had RenniSharingan on, right?

Why didn't she use RenniSharingan genjutsu (IT), space-time ninjutsu, or Sharingan precognition to avoid it? Simple plot and you know it.

I mean FFS, this fight "confirms" Kakashi >>>>>>> Kaguya in speed and strength anyways even before he got Rikudo Chakra. If anything, this is Kakashi greatness, not MS. :sigar:

Look at him defying gravity with speed and strength when Kaguya is pinned down :lol

Kakashi w/ Sharingan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Uchiha.
MS precognition helped kakashi foresee fast movements so he can dodge in time.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not neglecting anything, I didn't see the 10 tails when Sasuke's Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan got soloed. All I saw was the Byakugan doing it's thing. You created this troll thread, don't get salty now, it's just the same "logic" being used here. The Byakguan is too strong as shown in the Manga and only the infamous plot no Jutsu can overcome it.
@bold Kaguya is the 10 tails. You call this a troll thread but start saying iffy things like the byakugan is too strong but the entirety of the Byakugan clan was fodderized by the 10 tails.

I'm starting to think @bold maybe because thats the only thing ur mind allows you to see.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does that correlate with what's being said. An instance in which a Byakugan had the aid of 10 tails chakra failed against a Sharingan ability. She got bested even and Kakashi only had a portion of less than 1/16 of Hagoromo's chakra, whose chakra potency is proven to be lower than Kaguya's in every single way.

Shogo Makishima

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pill is too hard to swallow, mate, They tried, but they failed yet again for the millionth time in trying to negate a point driven home.
I'm surprised they are actually arguing this right now. I really want to see the profound hole in logic they are trying to dig up this time. It's common knowledge sharingan > byakugan but I guess there are others who want to argue otherwise? Lol

Dremolite

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Youre saying troll logic and troll thread accusation but where is this plot no jutsu proof? Kaguya used her byakugan yet she couldnt keep up with rikudo chakra advanced kakashi's MS precognition and improved his speed. Just so you know kaguya cant use both eyes together so no plot accusation from now on.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi used sharingan abilties to counter Kaguya.
So MS > RenniSharingan?

I dont even know why you're trying to deflect manga facts with hypothetical questions.
What's this kid trying to say? According to you Uchiha fans, Sharingan precogntion > Byakugan precognition, so why'd she fail to dodge with superior Precog to MS and superior S/T technique to Kamui?

Your logic is quite horrendous at that.
Stop talking to yourself.
Kaguya not doing xyz doesn't take away from the fact her byakugan is activated and couldn't stop the sharingan power.
Yeah it also shows Kakashi > Kaguya > NV even without rikudo chakra or double MS. I'll let you figure out what the point here is as your brain can use the exercise.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold Kaguya is the 10 tails. You call this a troll thread but start saying iffy things like the byakugan is too strong but the entirety of the Byakugan clan was fodderized by the 10 tails.

I'm starting to think @bold maybe because thats the only thing ur mind allows you to see.
Byakugan soloed the other "powerful" doujutsus. Plus when the so called perfect susano'o (which according to 1 arrogant uchiha "is" as strong as a Bijuu) went up against a Bijuu like you said it got destroyed. The Byakguan as shown in the Manga is superior to the others. Needed the 10 tails to solo the Hyūga even though they are still alive. But 2 people to solo the uchiha clan. And black goo to solo Madara and some flying stick to solo obito. So much for them being powerful :lmao:.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How does that correlate with what's being said.
Using your brain can help.
An instance in which a Byakugan had the aid of 10 tails chakra failed against a Sharingan ability.
An instance in which a RenniSharingan had the aid of 10 tails Chakra failed against a Sharingan ability. Let's also keep in mind Kaguya had no options there for Byakugan as her arms were damaged while she still had RenniSharingan precog, genjutsu, and S/T powers.

:lol

She got bested even and Kakashi only had a portion of less than 1/16 of Hagoromo's chakra, whose chakra potency is proven to be lower than Kaguya's in every single way.
That's Kakashi's greatness, as even without Rikudo Chakra and DMS, he was faster and stronger than Kaguya, able to move in the gravity dimension while she couldn't do so :lmao: So where the **** are you coming from creditting the feat to MS rather than Kakashi when the manga already shows Kakashi >>>>>> Kaguya?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What has the Otsutsuki ever done with their byakugan anyway? Momo had it and used her rinnegan 24/7. Kinishiki had it and used his brute strength, speed and weapons.
I think the Byakugan largely serves the function of giving them more of a sight(close to 360) or checking people's body parts advantage. Other than that they use rinnegan or rokudo powers.

It's simple. When Kaguya was normal she only had her byakugan so she is basically a hyuuga who ate the chakra the fruit and got a 10,000 x powerup but the sharingan best ability still bested her even with lesser power.
Damn bro you just low diffed him:sigar:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan soloed the other "powerful" doujutsus. Plus when the so called perfect susano'o (which according to 1 arrogant uchiha "is" as strong as a Bijuu) went up against a Bijuu like you said it got destroyed. The Byakguan as shown in the Manga is superior to the others. Needed the 10 tails to solo the Hyūga even though they are still alive. But 2 people to solo the uchiha clan. So much for them being powerful :lmao:.
Jeez does anyone else see this kid. You cant even follow a coherent argument. What are you even talking about. You sound like your 12.

"The byakugan soloed the most powerful dojutsu" lmfao. look at this kid go.