Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I re-read what I've missed, I'll tell you that @Rej is 100% NOT mafia, I had my vote on him last DP, but I changed it to Like, my two sus was Luk and Rej... So I changed it to Luk. I can't say anything else, but trust me
*Luk

Also, I think at this point we know our town core. Or at least I think I do, I'll post mine later, but I have to do something first

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@TheLukundo always stick to the same pattern in any game he plays, he'll get one person who he finds scummy and Stick to that person till the player is dead or the game ends, he does that either as town or scum, and he's never been an active player so we can't use activity or lack thereof to judge (shouldn't even be used for anyone)

That been said, my town list

Elmage (Surprise!)
Just_Red / AngelusSama
Rej
Ansa

So you guys understand right? Either SK, or Luk, or both are scum

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@TheLukundo always stick to the same pattern in any game he plays, he'll get one person who he finds scummy and Stick to that person till the player is dead or the game ends, he does that either as town or scum, and he's never been an active player so we can't use activity or lack thereof to judge (shouldn't even be used for anyone)

That been said, my town list

Elmage (Surprise!)
Just_Red / AngelusSama
Rej
Ansa

So you guys understand right? Either SK, or Luk, or both are scum
How many scum you think this game have?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many scum you think this game have?
Honestly, I'm not sure, I originally thought 3, but maybe there's an indie idk.

What I know is, Rej is not scum, Poison pretty much confirmed Ansa as town, and evidence suggest Your slot is town. Now SK hasn't played scummy, but then again, he never does, irrespective of his alignment, one has to be careful with him if he's scum, and I could totally see him bussing TSQ if he thinks it'll work, but I have no reason to pursue that argument. Luk on the other hand is... Himself lol! I don't have any more info to give at this time, but I'll try to ISO both of them

AngelusSama

Kin
321💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I'm not sure, I originally thought 3, but maybe there's an indie idk.

What I know is, Rej is not scum, Poison pretty much confirmed Ansa as town, and evidence suggest Your slot is town. Now SK hasn't played scummy, but then again, he never does, irrespective of his alignment, one has to be careful with him if he's scum, and I could totally see him bussing TSQ if he thinks it'll work, but I have no reason to pursue that argument. Luk on the other hand is... Himself lol! I don't have any more info to give at this time, but I'll try to ISO both of them
What makes you believe that Rej isn't scum?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, these three people just only have 1 suspect from day 1 to Day 2/3

TSQ - Just_Red(Day 1 - Day 2)
Lukundo - Rej(Day 1 - Day 3)
Rej - Poison Chan(Day 1 - Day 2) after Poison dead he focus on Lukundo.

Rej needs to change his target after Poison gone.

Lukundo still stayed with same target. But the problem with Lukundo from what I can see he never stated his reasoning why he voted Rej.

But Lukundo still not giving his reason why he votes Rej. He never interact with Rej at all. What I noticed from him is similar like what Ansatsuken addressed before. He never talk about TSQ at all. But Lukundo at least never done something that looked suspicious like Rej. I mean he scum reading TSQ multiple of times in DP1 and 2 but never votes him when the space is open for him to move his vote.

I'm not quite sure man. He really distancing himself by not interacting with TSQ at all. If he's scum that's a one form of distancing play.

Its not illogical to call him scum because the way he played but isn't it too easy SK? Catching scum shouldn't be that easy right.

I need more time.
Luk, has just not contributed or helped really. I feel like he is just lurking, as for rej. I viewed him as townie due to some patterns he was doing in his posts that I think was townie pattern. But then when I put my vote on him and ask him couple of questions he became paranoid and felt some sense of panic. The points summing up against him is just too hard to ignore. I am still torn between him and Luk. I feel one of them has to be lynched this DP.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Before I re-read what I've missed, I'll tell you that @Rej is 100% NOT mafia, I had my vote on him last DP, but I changed it to Like, my two sus was Luk and Rej... So I changed it to Luk. I can't say anything else, but trust me
You must be registered for see images

Interesting, I have no reason to suspect your judgment. If he flips green you will be taking the fall tho. Unless we are at mylo and you are pulling some nasty move. But i don't think it's mylo.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The one thing I keep getting from rej is that his vibe is not malicious at all. I had my vote at him to get him to react which he did. I was really sold that he was townie from his patterns and if we gonna give elmage words some weight then I guess I don't mind moving my vote back to Luk. This should be gg. If we have an indie role then it's probably a survivor or something.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Interesting, I have no reason to suspect your judgment. If he flips green you will be taking the fall tho. Unless we are at mylo and you are pulling some nasty move. But i don't think it's mylo.
Well, I'm just using the method of elimination, and you and Luk are left, I can't confirm if Luk is town, but I can't do the opposite either, what I can confirm is that Rej isn't scum. Also we can all agree Ansa is town, Poison all but confirm it, so that leaves You, Luk, and AngelusSama. I previously looked into Just_Red and there's nothing yet pointing to that slot being scum, so right now, we have narrowed down our list

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In any case it's not like Luk has contributed much to town imo, so we would still have our town core even if he's gone, I'll bear the consequences
If you have to ask me who I prefer to live out of the two due to who I think can help town more then obviously I prefer an active player over a lurker. I don't know why I feel like everything is going smoothly tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.