So basically,
TSQ, Ansa - Red
Rej - Poison
Poison - SoulKiller
Elm - Rej

TSQ is dead serious on Red from DP 1.
Ansa sussing TSQ, Rej, SoulKiller also red in the earlier posts and the vote
Luk is aloof
Raunix probably having punishment!? Of not being able to post right now (just a theory)
Elm gave his reads, sussing rej
Rej sussing Poi, luk, TSQ, elm
SoulKiller - Poison, TSQ, ansa, red, luk could be scum,
Red -??
Poison - SoulKiller, Rej

Probably that's it
How high the possibility of TSQ/Red could be T/T not T/W.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
SK talking to Poison like she's a flipped town tree stump, looks bad. Especially when he has her in PoE.
Oh, you see I was simply just replying to her statements. When I gave a list with bunch of names and mentioned that I feel that scum could be among them. It was at that moment, and got a reaction from it. Now, chances of her being scum is still there but not as much anymore. As you said, her frustration and the way she was addressing her "case" toward me with such frustration made me treat her like i am talking to a "flipped town tree stump"(Not gonna lie chuckled at that statement. ) because it felt very genuine, stupidly genuine is better way to put it .

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still believe that the wagons on me and Red were V/W wagons, one scum atleast voted me r red, I am 100% sure of it
Finally found this stupid post. This is the post I was talking about, it doesn't sound like scum for me. I don't know why the "100% sure "part just seems townie rej for me. I don't think he would be this outgoing with his reads if he was mafia. He made a similar post again this DP in the previous pages where he mentioned the "100% sure" again. Could be a townie pattern.

@Ansatsuken there ya go pal.

Reactions: Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.