Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Convincing poison to change her vote is useless cause all she sees is me in this game. I am not big fan of TSQ and my vote will remain on him. Although, Red is really not helping her case at all if i am being honest. Not sure what's going on with her since she is usually active.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry guys my device battery died. I just did a quick scan of this DP

First I'd like to say we shouldn't take Raunix as confirmed town because of his claim, just because the mod cautioned him also, doesn't mean his claim is true, it just means he broke the rules. I won't talk more on this since it's a rule breaking situation.

I think Poison is a town lean, this is her town meta I think, but I'm not sure yet, I still think Ansa is town. SK has a playing style that makes it difficult to tell his alignment, so I'll probably need more time, but null for now.

I'd like to see more from Red, however she's not on my scum list, she's null, not enough information to confirm

I'm currently going to watch TSQ and Rej, but for now, I'll just leave my vote on Rej because he seems the most scummy in my eyes. At the same time, I'm quite a reasonable player, so if I find an info that contradicts my vote, I'll state it and invite
For now I'll ISO those I'm watching

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej what's your case on Poison. Not even remotely trying to defend her, I just want to know why you voted her last DP, and even though you seem to still think she's scum, you haven't voted her this DP (or you have and I missed it ._.)

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who do you think most possibly bussed her?
TSQ if, and to answer "why", because I would do the same :hs:
@Rej what's your case on Poison. Not even remotely trying to defend her, I just want to know why you voted her last DP, and even though you seem to still think she's scum, you haven't voted her this DP (or you have and I missed it ._.)
Fluff, doesn't follow her own leads, elaborates with non-meta arguments, tries to flow with certain people, has not a PoE.
My vote is on her since several hours lul :pick:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Event question 1

Someone please answer at this question in 5 mins and without searching jn internet please - i will come back in 7 hours of no one answers.

You must be registered to see images

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting how everyone seeing Red as scum when is not at all active. Besides @TheLukundo do plan to play at all?
Only one person strongly believe that Red is scum, TSQ. Eventhough I have voted Red I'm still 50/50 about it. I don't like experimenting but this dude TSQ seems want to test me. So I feel like wanting to Test him too. How good he is this time in catching scum. Or exposing his real identity if mislynch happened. Seriously, if Red flipped town TSQ is a must lynch next round.

Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not a contribution, just me keeping record,
So basically,
TSQ, Ansa - Red
Rej - Poison
Poison - SoulKiller
Elm - Rej

TSQ is dead serious on Red from DP 1.
Ansa sussing TSQ, Rej, SoulKiller also red in the earlier posts and the vote
Luk is aloof
Raunix probably having punishment!? Of not being able to post right now (just a theory)
Elm gave his reads, sussing rej
Rej sussing Poi, luk, TSQ, elm
SoulKiller - Poison, TSQ, ansa, red, luk could be scum,
Red -??
Poison - SoulKiller, Rej

Probably that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.