Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Town's game plan is to catch wolves, only scum have plans.

=====

Night actions wise, Raunix is claiming a kill on Best. I'm guessing she's a vig of some sort, which is probably backed up by her saying yesterday "Ok don't go on Best" probably. Although her not getting punished might be actually a scum claim because scum is probably allowed to fake info because they're technically not info dumping their role, they're faking it. So that might be a good slot to look at, apart from Red.

=====

I think Poison's wall looks kind of good. We had a talk before the game where she said how much she hated rolling scum to the point of not wanting to post. I think all these accusations would've made her crumble. I don't think that's the feeling she's rolling with at the moment, it reads as genuine frustration with the accusations on her.

=====

Struggling to see why this is a conclusion you'd come to, when have you ever seen two scum vote for the same person on day one? Also, weren't you also suspecting Red?

=====

Raunix was just confirmed town by the mod, treat her as a revealed IC.

=====

SK talking to Poison like she's a flipped town tree stump, looks bad. Especially when he has her in PoE.

=====

@Ansatsuken I wanted to powertown with people that would engage with my reads, I told you that you'd be my sanity plug, but you aren't really discussing with me on Red, nobody has attempted to even butt heads with me on the read, which is why I have no reason to move. She's done nothing townie. At EoD she tagged me to remove my vote so she'd do it as well, which proves my point, she had no scum read on me, only cares for living and doesn't genuinely hunt.

I also feel like you kind of don't pack the usual punch you do as town, you expect other people to do more but aren't really doing anything on your own.

=====
:lok: I still need to get behind you, but man it is hard for me to find your civillian self in these posts, you remind me just a tad bit of your scummy plays in that WorstGen game where I called you to sub in. Meh.

btw the pre game private information stuff is utterly defending poison chan without reads and game content and no solid meta proof, is this a Civ tell? I think not.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gave you a case already that you’re ignoring, my mentality has always been “prove me wrong otherwise I won’t think i’m wrong”

In my mind I already caught a scum I just need people to vote for her

If you will vote me instead I don’t actually care, I think I am already vindicated from my desire to outpost everyone and high post, I’ve become more of an observer and wallposting more. You are voting me based on alleged meta with me when you only have 2 games played with me.

I am like a liquid in a vase man, meta reads on me are useless.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I gave you a case already that you’re ignoring, my mentality has always been “prove me wrong otherwise I won’t think i’m wrong”

If you will vote me instead I don’t actually care, I think I am already vindicated from my desire to outpost everyone and high post, I’ve become more of an observer and wallposting more. You are voting me based on alleged meta with me when you only have 2 games played with me.

And why you're not voting yet? I don't really care about an achievement.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm not looking for you to outposting every people or having the highest post. I want you to do something. Oh wow playing with champion. Ok I'm voting Red and have your champion pedigree on the table hahaha. To be shame or to be admire.

Status
Not open for further replies.