Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
define 'Official' . Do i need to send you a letter? if posting 'Raunix is not a scum anymore' ain't a statement proving i dont read her scum anymore, i dont know what I should write to make it official to you exactly?
what emotions? it's a game, i feel you are a scum, i quote and give my theory, where's emotion?

at least play one for now Sk, will you?
You must be registered for see images

Honestly, I feel like you read only what you wanna read. You can bark my way but don't expect a response. Until those barks become actual language then you can have my attention again. Until then girl.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Honestly, I feel like you read only what you wanna read. You can bark my way but don't expect a response. Until those barks become actual language then you can have my attention again. Until then girl.
Aight I understand you have NOTHING to say so i'll let you be, let's look at your other teammates. Luke is it? Rej?

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm telling you why I only town read till now.
1. It is confirmed.
2. Whoever goes against the thought, are scummy and whoever agrees with me totally is scummy.
3. I'll be targeted for the 'read', by the other Faction, huh, that's where they'll be wrong. Not all the actions are taken based on the abilities one get.

Everyone is scum until proven innocent, ansa proved to be innocent hence I said that. And I tell you the only scummy people in my eye right now is Rej.

Red to some extent but there was no band wagon to save Red from last DP, so I'm not suspecting her atm. Which scum team would let one of their mate die on first day?

Apart from that TSQ is there but not there. He is keeping a low profile. Making short statements not really explaining it.. Mm I don't know exactly, can't have meta but, one thing I am assuming, he would 'enjoy' being scum, and when one enjoys, they put more effort in it.. But I don't know I'll keep him neutral.

SK, he is experienced right? Where's his reads? Like the 'contributing' one everyone asking from me? Also, not dying in the Night? The scum team is either not biased. Or maybe he is in the scum team.

People like me, ansa, red, or any player who played with him before would find him a threat and would want to get rid off fast.. He wasn't attacked or killed, it's a stupid reasoning, but reading the scums can be easy with their choice of preys.

I am having bad vibes about Raunix, I don't have really strong statements against her but I'll give my theory about her later.

My town reads
Ansa
Red

Neutral
TSQ

Scum
Rej
Raunix
SK
WHERE AM I? Also why is Raunix scum in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.