4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks the beginning of a mission:
-Meet Marzan the legendary Blacksmith
-Ask Marzan to forge a weapon

Arriving in the Port of Innovus and stepping off the boat, Irelia looked around to see if it looked as she expected. There was certainly more life than what she expected, no doubt because of the Blacksmith that had the forge down below but Irelia had no idea how to get there. Asking around for a few hours, Irelia eventually learnt that the Blacksmith was indeed real and he had a forge set up underground, below the port itself. She wondered how it worked, was there constant supplies going down there or even a vent system to funnel out the smoke and flames? The questions would hopefully be answered as she made her way to the location, wondering what sort of man or even being Marzan would be. Considering he was meant to have lived centuries ago in the age of gods, Irelia had a curious thought if he was real or someone pretending to be Marzan by name. Still, she wouldn't care who the blacksmith could be if they could forge the highest quality and legendary weapons and tools. Patting her bag, Irelia wonder if he might even be able to reforge the family crest that she had been desperately holding on to, unable to part with it. She kept on, soon enough wanting to have all her questions answered.

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella has had many encounters in the void. They usually started with an envoy, be it the Specter as a hollow purple energy that granted her the Shinkaigan in the first place, or Akiza's vision, which granted her the Sharingan. Her encounters were not illusions, per se, but rather an amalgamation of different realities and objects.

It's an incomprehensible thing, the Void. I have seen many different worlds and dimensions, with no indication of being illusory nor real. Within the void, I have found comprehension of many things, yet far more have come to light and show how little I understand of them. I have seen many a places, from my past or future or even completely different worlds. I have seen a gigantic entitity, a serpent with 8 eyes, which is both trying to free itself and somehow lock something in place. I have heard them call it Abzu, the primordial god, and all envoys of the void I've encountered so far have named me his witness, but I have yet to understand what that means.

I don't even know if the envoys of the void are avatars of Abzu itself, but I do understand their allure. They infuse you with gibberish knowledge and, with it, power. But I have never felt in control of any of the situations they have put me through, like a puppet, very much ignorant of the strings, but so aware of the powerful gifts I'm being given in order to stay under their manipulation.

If Imeroth changed his allegiance to serve the primordial entities, he might have traveled this path further than I.
"A gigantic entity, a serpent with eight eyes..." Solomon repeated her words slowly, pondering their meaning. Though every conclusion he could draw from it was all the same: Abzu. He motioned Isabella down another set of alleys, ducking in and out to avoid another risky encounter with an Envoy. He couldn't sense them but a foreboding and inexplicable sensation of being watched remained. As if the Envoys that guarded the gates of the city were still staring at them through the walls and buildings that now separated them. Suddenly...

"Come Lucifer, let us witness the apocalypse together."

The words echoed throughout the entire capital city as if they came from the sky itself. Clouds darkened above as Solomon came to a grinding halt, pausing in a puddle of water behind a tavern located in what could be called Innovus's "Old Town." "It's happening soon." There was no panic in his voice, tinged only by slight confusion as the events in the Outer Lands somehow were connecting themselves over time and space to the past in Tobusekai. "There is a lot we don't understand and our time is limited but I'm giving you a critical task to accomplish. You need to go back. Find the Temple of Marduk in our timeline and find a way to enter it. You are going to need to use your Shinkaigan to converge the past into our timeline. The only chance we have now is to bring the gods to us."

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"A gigantic entity, a serpent with eight eyes..." Solomon repeated her words slowly, pondering their meaning. Though every conclusion he could draw from it was all the same: Abzu. He motioned Isabella down another set of alleys, ducking in and out to avoid another risky encounter with an Envoy. He couldn't sense them but a foreboding and inexplicable sensation of being watched remained. As if the Envoys that guarded the gates of the city were still staring at them through the walls and buildings that now separated them. Suddenly...

"Come Lucifer, let us witness the apocalypse together."

The words echoed throughout the entire capital city as if they came from the sky itself. Clouds darkened above as Solomon came to a grinding halt, pausing in a puddle of water behind a tavern located in what could be called Innovus's "Old Town." "It's happening soon." There was no panic in his voice, tinged only by slight confusion as the events in the Outer Lands somehow were connecting themselves over time and space to the past in Tobusekai. "There is a lot we don't understand and our time is limited but I'm giving you a critical task to accomplish. You need to go back. Find the Temple of Marduk in our timeline and find a way to enter it. You are going to need to use your Shinkaigan to converge the past into our timeline. The only chance we have now is to bring the gods to us."
Isabella heard the voice that thundered in the sky, but had no idea what any of it meant. But, more importantly, Solomon was not making sense once again.

Wait Solomon! How do I do that? I have never used the Shinkaigan to see the past, Reed Marsh allows me to peer into the lifecycle of a technique and revert it to the void, I have no idea how to converge time itself! What is blocking the entrance to the Temple of Marduk?

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Finally they had reached land again. Lilith and Banri arrived at the Port of Innovus where the Armory of Marzan could be found if you knew where you were looking atleast.

Follow me, Banri-kun!
In a casual strut, Lilith headed towards the pathway underneath the hidden floorboards that lead to the armory. She actually missed Marzan but what would he say to her now after they had met so many times.. Banri came along and entered the armory with her.

LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Arriving back above ground, Irelia briefly took out a map before searching for her destination. She would need to get the materials for her weapons, but where would they be? While materials could be bought here in the city it probably would go without saying that they wouldn't be the top grade that Marzan would work with. Maybe somewhere in the earthen Badlands there would be some unique or high quality ores that didnt make it over to the Eastern continents? Irelia had also read that the Samurai used very strong ores to forge their weapons and armours, perhaps it would be worth paying them a visit. Packing up her bags, she left for the western continent.

LLM

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabella heard the voice that thundered in the sky, but had no idea what any of it meant. But, more importantly, Solomon was not making sense once again.

Wait Solomon! How do I do that? I have never used the Shinkaigan to see the past, Reed Marsh allows me to peer into the lifecycle of a technique and revert it to the void, I have no idea how to converge time itself! What is blocking the entrance to the Temple of Marduk?
"You won't need to. The world is so broken...so torn apart...you're simply going to use your subjective will to bring about an objective truth. Simply by being there in the presence of Marduk's Tomb and willing for events to converge as I've described will have the desired outcome. Move quickly, Isabella. Time is of the essence. As we speak terrible things have unfolded in our time." And in a flash Solomon vanished, blinding light filling the alleyway for but a moment. Isabella was left behind now to do exactly as he said: to bring the gods back. The Domain of Death was broken; it had been proven by Ereshkigal's return in the Palace of Ganzir. With three more broken Domains anything could happen under the right circumstances. Impossible was now as True as reality and perception itself!

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"You won't need to. The world is so broken...so torn apart...you're simply going to use your subjective will to bring about an objective truth. Simply by being there in the presence of Marduk's Tomb and willing for events to converge as I've described will have the desired outcome. Move quickly, Isabella. Time is of the essence. As we speak terrible things have unfolded in our time." And in a flash Solomon vanished, blinding light filling the alleyway for but a moment. Isabella was left behind now to do exactly as he said: to bring the gods back. The Domain of Death was broken; it had been proven by Ereshkigal's return in the Palace of Ganzir. With three more broken Domains anything could happen under the right circumstances. Impossible was now as True as reality and perception itself!
Isabella was left with more questions than answers. She looked around the realm to see if she could find any semblance of a clue even after Solomon had left her side, but the pressure coming from the sentinels grew more and more unbearable. She brushed the feeling to the side before looking around the world with her Shinkaigan. It was broken and torn, although Isabella's perspective of the world was not as keen as Solomon, not for a long shot.

Now... what could have possibly happened?

She lingered in the same place for a while. She could sense the tension in the air, despite being completely oblivious to the events happening at the Dead Sea in modern day, all the way on the other side of the world. It didn't take long though, for the entire realm to shake uncontrollably. The quake brought her to her knees, as multiple houses started crumbling down all around her. A fungal carpet spread out from around her, keeping her balance, while it's arms stretched out to catch the broken down houses from crumbling onto her.

(Masshuru-Muton: Mori no Jusshi ) Mushroom Style: Fingers of Pan
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10-40 ( 20 )
Damage Points: 20-80 ( 40 )
Description: This serves as the main release of the Mushroom element, materializing the generic fungal net-type described in Primary Release.The user is able to release a large net of fungus, from her hands or from the ground which can withstand the impact of huge boulders of rock and cease their movement. The user can decide to preform this jutsu to trap the opponent. The net will form any structure the user wants, being it a hand, a shield, pillars, etc.
Depending on the rank used, the user is capable of controlling small fungal constructs or a lake's worth of fungus. Through mushroom's chakra parasitic ability, this technique is capable of interacting with other jutsu by shaving off some power when colliding with an enemy chakra-costing technique. Up to B rank, it shaves 10 damage, or 5 chakra. Higher than B rank, it shaves 20 damage or 10 chakra, similar to Water Style: Mist Rain.

Note: A rank can only be used once every 2 turns up to 4 times per battle. S rank can only be used once every three turns, 3 times per battle.

Isabella braced herself as the quake shook the world, and when it was over, she looked upwards. There was still some stuff she needed to do before going right back into the plans of the Gods, she needed to get stronger, but alas it was not in her hands. As the quake ended, Isabella brought a thumb to her lips and bit to release a bit of blood. Would it even work?

( Kitsune no Kuchiyose: Kumiho ) Nightmare Fox Summoning Technique: Kumiho, the Red-Omen Fox
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 60
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Kumiho is from a sect of Kitsune Foxes that are elementally specialized. They are designed to battle and serve as the main military branch of the Kitsune. She possesses a red-tinted fur coat, with a stripped tiger-like pattern in her fur. When she is summoned, she inherently has 3 bestowed tails:

1. The Second Tail is a Basic Fire Elemental Tail, which is it's thematic tail, whereas the Third Tail is it's opposite, a Decay Advanced Elemental Tail.
2. The Strength of the theme element and elements that are composed by it are boosted by 10 chakra when the Red-Omen uses it, and that is translated as a +20 damage boost when applicable.
3. Kamiho has 80 health points, 13 speed and 25 tracking. This tracking is bound to a Single-Landmark, and is Spiritual Based, as per the Contract.

Note: Can only be summoned by Fire and Decay users.
Note: Can only be summoned once and cannot be summoned while other Kitsune are present

The fox opened her eyes, clearly shaken by both the quake and then the shifting through temporal lines. Isabella caressed her snout to calm her down, and explained what happened. For this technique to work, the dimension would have to be much more broken than Isabella thought. She leaped to Kumiho's back and set course eastwards. She needed to accomplish her task if she wanted to leave this dreadful rift in time.

LLM
Fast Travel:

Leaving Port of Innovus [212] 3:45
Bloodfields [217] 4:45
Hellmouth [222] 5:45
Leth Nurae [229] 6:45
Tomb of Marduk [231] 7:45

Last edited:

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Natsu landed with Happy looking around, waiting for Dabi to catch up.

"I wonder where that slacker got up to?"
Arriving from here
Reaching land shortly after the morons, Dabi would meet up with them to continue their journey. "As useless as ever Natsu, needing to be carried by Happy. He should've dropped you into the ocean you loser. Anyway, is this the place you mentioned?"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from here
Reaching land shortly after the morons, Dabi would meet up with them to continue their journey. "As useless as ever Natsu, needing to be carried by Happy. He should've dropped you into the ocean you loser. Anyway, is this the place you mentioned?"
Natsu picks up a rock and throws it at Dabi.

"Why do you always have to be such a dick!? ... But yeah this is the place I read about, there is meant to be some entrance around here?"

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Natsu picks up a rock and throws it at Dabi.

"Why do you always have to be such a dick!? ... But yeah this is the place I read about, there is meant to be some entrance around here?"
Dabi would avoid the rock as he kicked up dirt into Natsu's face. "The alternative would be to act like you, and the world doesn't need more idiots. And are you asking me or telling me? You're the one who's supposed to know this stuff. There's either an entrance or there isn't, which one is it? You're wasting time."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dabi would avoid the rock as he kicked up dirt into Natsu's face. "The alternative would be to act like you, and the world doesn't need more idiots. And are you asking me or telling me? You're the one who's supposed to know this stuff. There's either an entrance or there isn't, which one is it? You're wasting time."
Natsu took the dirt to the cause and rolled around coughing, rubbing his eyes as he tried to get the dirt out.

"God dammit... why... do you... always have to...."

He coughed some more, spitting out the dust and dirt out of his mouth.

"If I'm such an idiot... how come I'm meant to know this stuff, when you don't huh?"

You must be registered for see images

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Natsu took the dirt to the cause and rolled around coughing, rubbing his eyes as he tried to get the dirt out.

"God dammit... why... do you... always have to...."

He coughed some more, spitting out the dust and dirt out of his mouth.

"If I'm such an idiot... how come I'm meant to know this stuff, when you don't huh?"

"Tch. Coz you returned before me, and more importantly, you said you know about it. Did that pea-sized brain of yours go blank already?"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Tch. Coz you returned before me, and more importantly, you said you know about it. Did that pea-sized brain of yours go blank already?"
Natsu folded his arms looking away from Dabi with a stupid ass grin on his face.

"So your old ass is slow and now you can't ask me nicely how to find the forge right?"

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Natsu folded his arms looking away from Dabi with a stupid ass grin on his face.

"So your old ass is slow and now you can't ask me nicely how to find the forge right?"

Dabi would walk around to Happy as Natsu continued to fool around, grabbing him by his head and lifting him up with his left hand. "Stop fooling around or the cat gets it. Tell me where we're going next, or he jus may be my next meal, I haven't eaten in a while too and roasted cat doesn't sound so bad right about now..."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dabi would walk around to Happy as Natsu continued to fool around, grabbing him by his head and lifting him up with his left hand. "Stop fooling around or the cat gets it. Tell me where we're going next, or he jus may be my next meal, I haven't eaten in a while too and roasted cat doesn't sound so bad right about now..."

Natsu looked angry for a moment as Happy hid behind his leg cowering.

"Jeez you are such a dick sometimes.... fine... it's this way!!!"

He led Dabi to the place he'd heard the entrance was, the hidden entrance under the floorboards.

LLM to enter the forge.