Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was a rather awkward moment where Emiya wanted to say something but took a moment to recollect himself. Mirabelle didn’t think much of it honestly, but as her attention is diverted once more. “A couple of days huh…well, it's been months in our world, just over half a year…” she admitted. It seems Emiya wanted muse about the last time her and Emiya interacted and couldn’t help but chuckle. Though speaking of the devil tends to wield enough power to summon them. Isabella was on difference, as she causally waltzed into the Port of Innovus making commentary to what Emiya had to say. She further took the time introduce her by name, though as Emiya also directed about the questioning of the roots, Mirabelle nodded. "Isabella and I managed to discover some sort of…underwater city named Eridu, home to a rare species of humanoid fish creatures. They called themselves the Sentinals, which these beings tended to some sort of tree called the Void Tree…” she racked at her brain, trying to find all the relevant information. “These are definitely the roots of the tree, yet its managed to pierce through from the bottom of the Hokubu…all the way here…and for what reason is beyond me…but Isabella here might be able to explain about it a bit more than I can” she gave the stage to her friend, though only briefly, as the maiden’s attention diverted to sword he had on his hip strapped firmly in place. It felt…strange, but she remembered the shattered remains of the sword beforehand. “Oh, by the way...did you ever manage to get that blade reforged?” she asked him.

@Imperfect @Lili-Chwan
With Isabella's arrival being as spectacular and extravagant as Mirabelle's own, Emiya knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was Mira's friend. Hers wasn't quite the same, more authoritative and commanding, especially with the menacingly overbearing avian companion, but certainly enjoyable to watch, just like Mira's entrance only moments before, dancing over the frozen waters like a will 'o wisp, repairing Muramasa's damage done to the bay. As Isabella commented the joke was lost on here, Emiya immediately put on an apologetic smile.
"Sorry, I'll give you the short version. Last time we met, she pretended to be a stranger and approached me with a perfect disguise, but lazily altered voice. She happened to be concealing her identity as she caused some trouble outside the city we both happened to be visiting, and it wouldn't be proper for a Kage like herself to be linked to such actions. Made a fool out of me truth be told, as I saw through the voice but not the appearance, and immediately assumed I was in the wrong. It was embarrassing, but it's nothing compared to all our other interactions, but I've rambled over nothing for long enough. Emiya Shirō. Nice to meet you."

As Mira stated it had been months, Emiya nodded as he'd managed to gather that much from the sheer number of events that had apparently transpired since the raid on Irkalla began in earnest. Seeing no reason to interrupt, he let her continue, mentioning their discovery of a suboceanic civilization, and the Tree which they tended. An entire city at the bottom of the ocean, and yet it's roots could reach this far, and the Void itself was involved? This wasn't good at all. Immediately taking a few paces from the root he had been inspecting, Mira mentioned that Isabella would no more. Was she an expert on the Void? Anything was possible, especially when considering people like Solomon existed, and he had been gone months. Relatively speaking, while the awakening of the Void within Irkalla was an even that had just transpired for him, outside Irkalla it could have been weeks since the Void was unleashed. In that time any number of things could have happened, but as Mira pointed out the blade at Emiya's side, it was another matter that could be discussed later.
"As a matter of fact, yeah, though it's not really the same blade it once was...

In Demetrias' hands it was a blade that called forth Blessings from the End of the World. Now?"

Emiya's words were left suspended in the air for a long moment, the gravity of what he had just gone through to reach this point laid bare. While he managed to get a fresh set of clothes from Kuwana along with his personal effects, he could swear he still smelled the fresh scent of his own blood, even if it was only his mind centering on that moment once more. With a slight shake of his head, Emiya returned to the present, and got to the point of asking Mirabelle to come.
"It's so much more. This is Tsumukari, the blade that reaches the heavens.

A God Slaying Tool."

Dismissing Meslamtaea into the Void Creation seal on his right hand, with that same hand he reached over and with a flourish withdrew and held Tsumukari for the pair to gawk at, and inspect. By all accounts it was but one of several otherwise plain katana Emiya now carried on his person, but it's unique designation as a weapon that could harm Divinities allowed it to stand head and shoulders above just about any weapon in his arsenal. While he wasn't distrusting of either party, he still kept a firm but steady grip on the blade's hilt, making it clear he didn't want the weapon leaving his hands. Not after all he went through to get it. Not when it was currently the only one whose whereabouts were known.
(Tsumukari) – Heaven Reaching Blade
Type: Artifact

Range: Short – Long

Chakra: N/A

Damage: 100

Description: Tsumukari, or the Heaven Reaching Blade, is the first katana reforged in the Armory of Marzan after the raid on Irkalla, the Underworld. The sword was reforged using the remnants of the God-Slaying Tool Blessings from the End of the World. Tsumukari is the first of a new generation of God-Slaying Tools, weapons noted to be the great “equalizers” in a cosmic conflict between the gods and man. Forging the blade was a cooperative effort between Marzan, the original engineer of the God-Slaying Tools, and his apprentice Emiya in the aftermath of the demise of the Domain of Death. Because its former iteration was rife with Void energy, Tsumukari has been endowed with unique abilities that go beyond what a standard God-Slaying Tool is capable of. On a basic level Tsumukari and the techniques it produces, be it through the sword or the sword as a proxy, contain proper Divinity to damage and slay a god. Passively, Tsumukari increases the user’s Kenjutsu techniques that utilize the sword by 30 additional damage. All the user’s Kenjutsu techniques, with the exception of those of Tsumukari’s active abilities that explicitly exclude them, gain a single range unit. Visually this appears as crescents and strikes of energy lashing out from the edge of Tsumukari, extending the range when necessary. Tsumukari is unbreakable; though its unbreakable nature cannot be used defensively alone. Use of any of the active abilities of Tsumukari puts the other two on cooldown for two turns.

Yōtō (lit. 妖刀, "wicked katana"): The first and most basic attack afforded to the wielder by Tsumukari. The user adorns the edge of the blade with Chakra, infusing it with trace Divinity, and performing simple slashes or piercing attacks with the sword. The user can either maintain the energy along the edge of the blade, empowering its basic attacks to inflict considerable damage for up to three attacks or five turns, whichever comes first. Alternatively, the user can consume the adorned edge and focus it into an arc of Chakra as a projectile with long-range reach. In either case, the blade strikes for 100 physical damage. This damage is treated as strong to all natures and abilities, with the only exception of Anutu and its components. Can be used four times per battle.

Will of the God-Slayer: A state activated through Tsumukari. The Will of the God-Slayer is the legacy of Marzan himself; through raw determination and human ingenuity the blacksmith forged the first God-Slaying Tool. It is an evocation of tenacity and hope, the desire for a better tomorrow by equalizing the war of today. When activated the user’s Kenjutsu prowess is further augmented, increased by an additional 20 damage while gaining an increase of three times their base speed. Additionally, any critical strikes they land with Tsumukari are increased by 30%. Lasts for four turns, can be used twice per battle.

Tsumukari Muramasa: A unique technique that emerges from Tsumukari’s unique composition between Void and Divinity. In short, this ability affords Tsumukari the power to cut causality. The technique is initiated through the user’s Chakra, costing 120, though its true cost lies in the Health Points it drains. Because the user possesses no Divinity the combination of Void and Divinity siphon the user’s health, costing the user 70 Health Points to perform. This health cannot be regenerated while in a battle unless the user possesses full Anutu, in which case it can only be regenerated four turns after Tsumukari’s use. In essence, when this technique is activated it becomes able to ‘cut’ causality and concepts that the user is capable of perceiving. It cannot cut the concept of ‘life,’ meaning to instantly kill another target. When Tsumukari is used like this it does not physically cut the target, rather it performs a metaphysical cut. There is no visible slash, gash, or piercing wound left on their victim, though contact with the blade is still required. Tsumukari Muramasa can cut Chakra, bonds, summoning contracts, and even Edo Tensei links. This ability can be used thrice per battle.

"While it's reforging may be pretty important, especially in the future, the reason why I called you here specifically is because I saw the flag.

Tsumigakure claimed Innovus? Obvious reasons and advantages aside, mind if I ask why, and what you might have planned for the area?"

While his tone wasn't particularly accusatory, more simply curious, there was an undertone of interest in their intentions with the region. With the blacksmith so key to humanity's survival so close, a mere hop, skip and a jump away from the port on which the three stood, Emiya wanted to ensure any plans they had for the region wouldn't interfere, or hinder the Armory, or humanity's access to it, not that he believed that Tsumigakure would. He simply had to be sure.
Mirabelle couldn’t help but laugh at the recounting of their previous interaction, it was rather amusing to hear in all honesty, but it wasn’t wrong either. She got pissy against some merchants sure, but in her defense, they tried to rob her. So, why not carpet bomb them with a couple of arrows. Nothing wrong here, right? Mirabelle’s attention peaked however, when she heard him say that the blade wasn’t the same as before. It was called by another name once it belonged to the Voidlord he fought, and now that it was something entirely new. She watched with a careful eye as he drew the blade, prompting her to step forward a little but respected his space. As he held it out, she examined it as she eyed it from its hilt, even though she can see the tension of his grip warranted a feeling of desire to keep the blade in his possession. She just lightly smiles, as she passed over the blade’s design.

Tsumukari…that’s a beautiful name. Not everything needs to be over the top in its cosmetic design, it’s the craftsmanship that matters when it comes to blades. A simple katana can tell over ten thousand stories simply through its blade and condition. This sword, as ‘plain’ as it might look, is far and above most blades in the world, including those of my own collection…

She said as she reeled back, looming over to the seal located on her bosom. As she triggered it, she would have unsealed one of the very swords within it. The blade, a nodachi composed of a black blade and matching hilt landed on her hand. “This is Kurokiba, the Thunderous Blade of Heaven. A Harmonic Ninja Tool, a rare weapon that has rumored to possess immense and unique powers attached to them. I found this during a training mission in the Lightning Mountains when I was a bit younger, the moment I touched it, it resonated with my chakra and now I can harness it’s potential, being able to use a unique element from it. It pales in comparison, a weapon capable of killing Divinity is something left to be desired, something I wish to add into my arsenal personally…” she commented though she would sheathe Kurokiba and place it on her waist afterwards.

(Fūinjutsu: Mu Gen no Kensei) Sealing Art: Baseless Blade Works
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn active)
Damage: N/A
Description: Created by a fabled Blacksmith in an attempt to preserve his own creations through chanelling them into lesser works so as to not ruin his own blade's with wear, tear and rust, Baseless Blade Works is a seal applied to one's body that possesses a two-directional seal. Aesthetically it takes the form of a sword tattoo, the seal's primary application is similar to that of a generic Sealing technique, allowing the the user to seal and unseal physical targets, in this Jutsu's case specifically weapons, and store them within the seal for convenience and protection. What seperates this seal from the countless seals that provide the same function is the second application tied to the seal. When activated at the cost of 20 Chakra, the user selects one of their stored weapons and, should they be utilizing a weapon(s) of a similar nature, the seal identifies and targets unique aspects of the weapon and imparts that weapons properties on to the weapon held in their hands, effectively creating an "imitation" of the chosen target. This includes access to Jutsu that can only be performed through that specific weapon, abilities or techniques inherent to that weapon itself, or factors of the weapons design that make it unique, such as a specialized version of an existing weapon whose design is altered to achieve a greater/ different effect than its standard counterpart, all of these become avaliable to the weapon(s) in the user's hands.

Naturally there are limitations and drawbacks to the properties this seal. Firstly, due to the transformational nature of this technique, to "overwrite" existing weapons with the nature of another, this technique cannot be used on weapons that already have their own abilities. The weapon in the user's hands needs to be a "blank slate" that a unique weapon can be imprinted upon, or the technique fails to produce an effect. Next, weapons recieving the unsealed properties are still bound by their own inherent/ original properties and limitations. For example, regardless of a stored weapon's durability, the weapon in the user's hands does not recieve any additional defensive capabilities, such as indestructibility. Rather, when the "imitation" weapon's durability is too low (less than B-Rank in strength or durability (freeform weapons are classified as unranked), they can only maintain the imprint for a short period of time (4 turns max) before being destroyed as the enhancement turns into something more akin to a hostile invasion, causing the weapon to self-destruct. Additionally, utilizing techniques or abilities unique to a specific weapon while falling under the aforementioned durability range instantly causes this same destructive reaction. Finally this technique still requires the user abide by the rules regarding Custom Weapons and similarly restricted weapons, as well as any and all limitations the weapons themselves have.

Baseless Blade Works can last for as long as the user is willing to maintain it, provided the application doesn't expire due to the aforementioned durability factor, at a cost of 5 Chakra per turn. If an application of this technique lasts longer than 4 turns, it cannot be used for at least 2 turns once that usage ends. Finally, storage and withdrawal of weapons within this seal costs 5 Chakra per each activation, with the former costing a move when performed in combat, while the latter is always passive. Techniques used used through the imitation technique decrease in strength by a rank.

After the little sword gawking was over, she was prompted by Emiya concerning her villages’ ownership of the Port. She thought carefully what to say here, but decided to be straightforward about it. “Well, this port was a pretty advantageous spot for our troops to get into the Eastern Continent a lot easier. It helped with some of the embargo with supplies from the east to our village’s shoreline outposts and well, it was vital in the transfer of supplies from Tsumigakure to Last Bastion. It’s always been a vital piece to our economy, but with the recent events happening, well…it’s become pretty much a compromised land for us. The void roots coming here too has only left us with no choice but to evacuate most personnel previously here at the port. Sure, we didn’t take care of it to the utmost, but that’s just the nature of things sometimes” she finished though she wondered why he asked. “Is there a specific reason why you wanted to know?” she curiously folded her arms and brow raised.
Isabella's eyes twinkled at the emergence of the God Slaying Weapon. She studied it with her Sharingan to find the powerful chakra it exuded. It was unique in all senses of the word. Even as Mirabelle took out her own gifted weapon, it would pale in comparison. The Uchiha didn't have any weapon of the sort, but she would not take it out anyway, this piss contest was just a distraction to her own purpose in coming.

With the talk of the roots and Eridu, Isabella barged in on the conversation, re-directing it to the more urgent matters at hand.

Eridu has been overtaken. The overgrowth of the Void Tree and the sudden disappearance of the Sentinels should be intrinsicly connected, and are ominously coincidental with the events that perspired in the Underworld. Emiya, Phetra is dead, you have witnessed this. And with her Death is out of this world.

Humanity is falling down a path that has been set by beings that have far more information that us, and power as well. The gods are pulling the strings, and their plan is following along, to the detriment of us all. Everyone in the world listened to the voice of the prophecy: Death will be gone, but the Human Condition won't follow.

Demetrias Uchiha, the former wielder of your sword, faced against Human Condition. Your expression tells a lot about your relatioship with him, so I will say this next part with satisfaction. He has now faced his demised at the hand of his better, because he didn't have the sword you now hold.

Nefarian is now the God of Disease and Human Condition, not just a mere Voidlord. And even before that he would be able to wipe us all out with a mere twitch of his finger. Demetrias' Soul Fire was useless against Nefarian. The Soul will leave mankind, and put the Gods one step closer to their goals.

I have the way to find Nefarian's location, I have seen a Vision of this events and of the riddle that will allow me to hunt the God of Disease, but I have not the tools to do it.

Isabella shared the riddle with both Emiya and Mirabelle, all clues pointing to the barrier of the 5 Forts, in the Land of Fire.

I need that weapon, or their kind.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle couldn’t help but laugh at the recounting of their previous interaction, it was rather amusing to hear in all honesty, but it wasn’t wrong either. She got pissy against some merchants sure, but in her defense, they tried to rob her. So, why not carpet bomb them with a couple of arrows. Nothing wrong here, right? Mirabelle’s attention peaked however, when she heard him say that the blade wasn’t the same as before. It was called by another name once it belonged to the Voidlord he fought, and now that it was something entirely new. She watched with a careful eye as he drew the blade, prompting her to step forward a little but respected his space. As he held it out, she examined it as she eyed it from its hilt, even though she can see the tension of his grip warranted a feeling of desire to keep the blade in his possession. She just lightly smiles, as she passed over the blade’s design.

Tsumukari…that’s a beautiful name. Not everything needs to be over the top in its cosmetic design, it’s the craftsmanship that matters when it comes to blades. A simple katana can tell over ten thousand stories simply through its blade and condition. This sword, as ‘plain’ as it might look, is far and above most blades in the world, including those of my own collection…

She said as she reeled back, looming over to the seal located on her bosom. As she triggered it, she would have unsealed one of the very swords within it. The blade, a nodachi composed of a black blade and matching hilt landed on her hand. “This is Kurokiba, the Thunderous Blade of Heaven. A Harmonic Ninja Tool, a rare weapon that has rumored to possess immense and unique powers attached to them. I found this during a training mission in the Lightning Mountains when I was a bit younger, the moment I touched it, it resonated with my chakra and now I can harness it’s potential, being able to use a unique element from it. It pales in comparison, a weapon capable of killing Divinity is something left to be desired, something I wish to add into my arsenal personally…” she commented though she would sheathe Kurokiba and place it on her waist afterwards.

(Fūinjutsu: Mu Gen no Kensei) Sealing Art: Baseless Blade Works
Range: Self
Chakra: 20 (-5 per turn active)
Damage: N/A
Description: Created by a fabled Blacksmith in an attempt to preserve his own creations through chanelling them into lesser works so as to not ruin his own blade's with wear, tear and rust, Baseless Blade Works is a seal applied to one's body that possesses a two-directional seal. Aesthetically it takes the form of a sword tattoo, the seal's primary application is similar to that of a generic Sealing technique, allowing the the user to seal and unseal physical targets, in this Jutsu's case specifically weapons, and store them within the seal for convenience and protection. What seperates this seal from the countless seals that provide the same function is the second application tied to the seal. When activated at the cost of 20 Chakra, the user selects one of their stored weapons and, should they be utilizing a weapon(s) of a similar nature, the seal identifies and targets unique aspects of the weapon and imparts that weapons properties on to the weapon held in their hands, effectively creating an "imitation" of the chosen target. This includes access to Jutsu that can only be performed through that specific weapon, abilities or techniques inherent to that weapon itself, or factors of the weapons design that make it unique, such as a specialized version of an existing weapon whose design is altered to achieve a greater/ different effect than its standard counterpart, all of these become avaliable to the weapon(s) in the user's hands.

Naturally there are limitations and drawbacks to the properties this seal. Firstly, due to the transformational nature of this technique, to "overwrite" existing weapons with the nature of another, this technique cannot be used on weapons that already have their own abilities. The weapon in the user's hands needs to be a "blank slate" that a unique weapon can be imprinted upon, or the technique fails to produce an effect. Next, weapons recieving the unsealed properties are still bound by their own inherent/ original properties and limitations. For example, regardless of a stored weapon's durability, the weapon in the user's hands does not recieve any additional defensive capabilities, such as indestructibility. Rather, when the "imitation" weapon's durability is too low (less than B-Rank in strength or durability (freeform weapons are classified as unranked), they can only maintain the imprint for a short period of time (4 turns max) before being destroyed as the enhancement turns into something more akin to a hostile invasion, causing the weapon to self-destruct. Additionally, utilizing techniques or abilities unique to a specific weapon while falling under the aforementioned durability range instantly causes this same destructive reaction. Finally this technique still requires the user abide by the rules regarding Custom Weapons and similarly restricted weapons, as well as any and all limitations the weapons themselves have.

Baseless Blade Works can last for as long as the user is willing to maintain it, provided the application doesn't expire due to the aforementioned durability factor, at a cost of 5 Chakra per turn. If an application of this technique lasts longer than 4 turns, it cannot be used for at least 2 turns once that usage ends. Finally, storage and withdrawal of weapons within this seal costs 5 Chakra per each activation, with the former costing a move when performed in combat, while the latter is always passive. Techniques used used through the imitation technique decrease in strength by a rank.

After the little sword gawking was over, she was prompted by Emiya concerning her villages’ ownership of the Port. She thought carefully what to say here, but decided to be straightforward about it. “Well, this port was a pretty advantageous spot for our troops to get into the Eastern Continent a lot easier. It helped with some of the embargo with supplies from the east to our village’s shoreline outposts and well, it was vital in the transfer of supplies from Tsumigakure to Last Bastion. It’s always been a vital piece to our economy, but with the recent events happening, well…it’s become pretty much a compromised land for us. The void roots coming here too has only left us with no choice but to evacuate most personnel previously here at the port. Sure, we didn’t take care of it to the utmost, but that’s just the nature of things sometimes” she finished though she wondered why he asked. “Is there a specific reason why you wanted to know?” she curiously folded her arms and brow raised.
Isabella's eyes twinkled at the emergence of the God Slaying Weapon. She studied it with her Sharingan to find the powerful chakra it exuded. It was unique in all senses of the word. Even as Mirabelle took out her own gifted weapon, it would pale in comparison. The Uchiha didn't have any weapon of the sort, but she would not take it out anyway, this piss contest was just a distraction to her own purpose in coming.

With the talk of the roots and Eridu, Isabella barged in on the conversation, re-directing it to the more urgent matters at hand.

Eridu has been overtaken. The overgrowth of the Void Tree and the sudden disappearance of the Sentinels should be intrinsicly connected, and are ominously coincidental with the events that perspired in the Underworld. Emiya, Phetra is dead, you have witnessed this. And with her Death is out of this world.

Humanity is falling down a path that has been set by beings that have far more information that us, and power as well. The gods are pulling the strings, and their plan is following along, to the detriment of us all. Everyone in the world listened to the voice of the prophecy: Death will be gone, but the Human Condition won't follow.

Demetrias Uchiha, the former wielder of your sword, faced against Human Condition. Your expression tells a lot about your relatioship with him, so I will say this next part with satisfaction. He has now faced his demised at the hand of his better, because he didn't have the sword you now hold.

Nefarian is now the God of Disease and Human Condition, not just a mere Voidlord. And even before that he would be able to wipe us all out with a mere twitch of his finger. Demetrias' Soul Fire was useless against Nefarian. The Soul will leave mankind, and put the Gods one step closer to their goals.

I have the way to find Nefarian's location, I have seen a Vision of this events and of the riddle that will allow me to hunt the God of Disease, but I have not the tools to do it.

Isabella shared the riddle with both Emiya and Mirabelle, all clues pointing to the barrier of the 5 Forts, in the Land of Fire.

I need that weapon, or their kind.
There was an unmistakable twinge of pride as Emiya displayed the weapon, even if it wasn't his true intention for asking Mira to come, but he knew what he went through to get it, so he knew he was not in the wrong about feeling the way he did about it. Funnily enough Mira wanted to start a pissing contest of sorts, first unsealing her own blade in a grandiose, and extravagant fashion, then comparing it to Tsumukari, yet still acknowledging the superiority of Tsumukari all the same. As she did, Emiya's eyes instinctively scanned the black blade, a series of small green lines forming around his left eye as he looked intently at the blade. Despite naturally favoring his own, Kurokiba's quality was nothing to scoff at. While Marzan was clearly the superior smith, whoever constructed that blade was talented indeed. Emiya struggled to grasp the simplest concepts from the blade, unable to project a mental image within his mind, but he could tell it held a power all it's own. Despite re-sheathing the blade in a traditional fashion, Emiya still commented on Mira's rather unique choice for storage of her weapon.

"Well... At least you can safely say yours won't be stolen without one hell of a fight."

There was a twinge of embarrassment from merely witnessing the spectacle, but Emiya moved on rather quickly. Once Mira recounted all of Tsumigakure's reasons for claiming the port, seemingly out of frustration at the casual nature of the conversation, Isabella gave her insights, first on Eridu, then the Voidlords and Divinities, of which there was now more overlap. First came Isabella's confirmation that death had indeed left the world, just as Demetrias had warned him, but he knew one thing about Isabella's first statement was wrong.

"I'm still not sure about "death" leaving the world. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that while we were in Irkalla, I fell several times, and then... Once more, after we returned. Against Demetrias. I died well after "death" had apparently left the world, and the only reason I still breathe is right here in my hands. If death had universally been removed from existence, how could I "die"? And while it's true we deposed Phetra from her throne in the Underworld, the previous Ruler of Irkalla is free. The Goddess Ereshkigal fights on in Irkalla."

Admittedly the Champions had stormed, and disrupted the natural flow of souls into Irkalla, but from Isabella's words this was an independent action, not wholly related by the Raid, but certainly exacerbated by it. The next statement to follow showed a clear distrust of the Gods in their entirety, though in Emiya's experience, solely through Enkidu and Ereshkigal, they were not their enemies. Even now Ereshkigal was fighting a losing battle against the encroaching Void beneath Ganzir. She did so because she fought and cared about, and put her faith in Humanity. There were some Gods who could be trusted, at least through his eyes. As he was explaining this, Isabella struck a rather nasty chord. Demetrias fought another Voidlord and lost because he didn't have Blessings. While Emiya gained a chance at saving Humanity, his antagonistic Uchiha acquaintance had lost his chance to save himself. Given they shared exactly two interactions, wherein the first Emiya was merely an obstacle in Demetrias' path to Enkidu, and the second resulted in Emiya taking his own life, he couldn't even begin to approach an understanding of the man. Despite this, the news he had been so swiftly and unceremoniously dispatched filled Emiya with a small amount of guilt and sorrow, equal in measure, but not overwhelming in their quantity. He had tried to kill him once, and convinced him to do the deed himself the second time after all, and yet never once did he lie to Emiya, nor harbor any personal ill will. He had been given a task, and role to perform, and he simply did so, acquiescing to a higher power. So while Emiya held sympathy for the news, he would not let Isabella take what he had achieved from him.

"While that's tragic, I don't regret my actions. In our first encounter he almost killed me, and kidnap Enkidu using this same blade, while in our second he laid his ideals and morality bare, and put mine to the test. I didn't waver, and I didn't fail. He kept his word, and he left without another word. While that act was honorable, he still shares the blame for a lot of death and suffering, so I couldn't care less if you find satisfaction in the irony of the situation, Isabella."

Finally Isabella arrived at her purpose here. Nefarian was a God, like Phetra, yet apparently far more of a threat. She, along with anyone aside from Emiya at the moment, couldn't even fathom standing against him, his Divinity acting as a universal shield against the hands of mere mortals. She needed, and wanted, to even out the playing field. One thing that caught Emiya's attention was the name-drop for Demetrias' unique flames, Soul Fire. That's probably why no healing techniques could repair the damage previously done to him on Kythira. It wasn't his body that had been devastated by the flames, but his soul. That only left the question of the means Solomon possessed to heal the soul, but that wasn't particularly important, nor worth pursuing at the moment. With her final request for the sword in Emiya's hands, or one like it, he responded very matter-of-factly as he returned the blade to it's sheath.

"Bad news and only slightly better news on that front I'm afraid. Bad news is this one is mine, and the rest are nowhere to be found. Good news is the blacksmith who made them, Marzan, was one of the souls we rescued from Irkalla. He reforged Tsumukari, and has a mind to make a new generation of God Slaying Tools to replace the ones that have been stolen."

He let that information sink in for just a moment before continuing.

"That''s why I called you here, and was wondering what you had in mind for Innovus. The Armory is here, beneath the Port.
After seeing the Tsumigakure banner I didn't just want to make myself at home, especially without your permission Mira, but at the same time I would be lying if I said I haven't half a mind to tear the place down and rebuild it from scratch. The Armory is vital to Humanity, especially if a Voidlord is now also a God. This place isn't exactly in the best of shape if they decide to just try and take the Armory by force. I should know, Demetrias nearly succeeded in doing so. It only cost me my life to stop it, and only because he gave and kept his word that he'd leave if I did. At the very least the place can't be allowed to rot like this any longer."

With all the information important regarding the Tools, Innovus, the Armory and it's new resident blacksmith, he somewhat corrected an earlier statement he said in selfish protest.

"I said this one is mine, and that's still true, but I swore to wield it for the sake of humanity. So while I can't give you Tsumukari, you can consider it at your disposal if you wish Isabella. It's probably for the best truth be told. While this sword is undeniably powerful, it takes a heavy toll on the user. Even though we just met, it's clear you're a driven and capable person, and I truly mean no offense when I say this, but... I don't see you as the type to give your life for the sake of others, especially if you derive joy from anothers death."

While not particularly wielded with the intent to maim, from their brief interaction and specifically the satisfaction with which she delivered news of Demetrias' demise, Emiya believed she wasn't the kind of person who'd be willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of Humanity. She wasn't present for the Raid on Irkalla after all, whereas Mirabelle at least showed up, and left after an urgent matter arose. Would they have fared better with her by their side? Without a doubt, but everything worked out in the end and that's what mattered. And yet despite that victory things were just as dire now as they were before. What did it even mean to hold Domain over the Human Condition, and as a God on top of that? It was as scary to contemplate as it was impossible to fathom. With everything laid out for the pair, Emiya finished with the final option open to the pair.

"If that's not enough, you'll have to rely on Marzan, and whatever he produces in the new generation of God Slaying Tools. He told me he would send word once he was ready to begin, so until then unless you like the idea of fighting Nefarian without one yourself there's not much we can do but wait."

After delivering the rather grim news, and resulting ultimatum of death or waiting, Emiya folded his arms and waited for their response.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
2,344💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
There was an unmistakable twinge of pride as Emiya displayed the weapon, even if it wasn't his true intention for asking Mira to come, but he knew what he went through to get it, so he knew he was not in the wrong about feeling the way he did about it. Funnily enough Mira wanted to start a pissing contest of sorts, first unsealing her own blade in a grandiose, and extravagant fashion, then comparing it to Tsumukari, yet still acknowledging the superiority of Tsumukari all the same. As she did, Emiya's eyes instinctively scanned the black blade, a series of small green lines forming around his left eye as he looked intently at the blade. Despite naturally favoring his own, Kurokiba's quality was nothing to scoff at. While Marzan was clearly the superior smith, whoever constructed that blade was talented indeed. Emiya struggled to grasp the simplest concepts from the blade, unable to project a mental image within his mind, but he could tell it held a power all it's own. Despite re-sheathing the blade in a traditional fashion, Emiya still commented on Mira's rather unique choice for storage of her weapon.
"Well... At least you can safely say yours won't be stolen without one hell of a fight."

There was a twinge of embarrassment from merely witnessing the spectacle, but Emiya moved on rather quickly. Once Mira recounted all of Tsumigakure's reasons for claiming the port, seemingly out of frustration at the casual nature of the conversation, Isabella gave her insights, first on Eridu, then the Voidlords and Divinities, of which there was now more overlap. First came Isabella's confirmation that death had indeed left the world, just as Demetrias had warned him, but he knew one thing about Isabella's first statement was wrong.
"I'm still not sure about "death" leaving the world. It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that while we were in Irkalla, I fell several times, and then... Once more, after we returned. Against Demetrias. I died well after "death" had apparently left the world, and the only reason I still breathe is right here in my hands. If death had universally been removed from existence, how could I "die"? And while it's true we deposed Phetra from her throne in the Underworld, the previous Ruler of Irkalla is free. The Goddess Ereshkigal fights on in Irkalla."

Admittedly the Champions had stormed, and disrupted the natural flow of souls into Irkalla, but from Isabella's words this was an independent action, not wholly related by the Raid, but certainly exacerbated by it. The next statement to follow showed a clear distrust of the Gods in their entirety, though in Emiya's experience, solely through Enkidu and Ereshkigal, they were not their enemies. Even now Ereshkigal was fighting a losing battle against the encroaching Void beneath Ganzir. She did so because she fought and cared about, and put her faith in Humanity. There were some Gods who could be trusted, at least through his eyes. As he was explaining this, Isabella struck a rather nasty chord. Demetrias fought another Voidlord and lost because he didn't have Blessings. While Emiya gained a chance at saving Humanity, his antagonistic Uchiha acquaintance had lost his chance to save himself. Given they shared exactly two interactions, wherein the first Emiya was merely an obstacle in Demetrias' path to Enkidu, and the second resulted in Emiya taking his own life, he couldn't even begin to approach an understanding of the man. Despite this, the news he had been so swiftly and unceremoniously dispatched filled Emiya with a small amount of guilt and sorrow, equal in measure, but not overwhelming in their quantity. He had tried to kill him once, and convinced him to do the deed himself the second time after all, and yet never once did he lie to Emiya, nor harbor any personal ill will. He had been given a task, and role to perform, and he simply did so, acquiescing to a higher power. So while Emiya held sympathy for the news, he would not let Isabella take what he had achieved from him.
"While that's tragic, I don't regret my actions. In our first encounter he almost killed me, and kidnap Enkidu using this same blade, while in our second he laid his ideals and morality bare, and put mine to the test. I didn't waver, and I didn't fail. He kept his word, and he left without another word. While that act was honorable, he still shares the blame for a lot of death and suffering, so I couldn't care less if you find satisfaction in the irony of the situation, Isabella."

Finally Isabella arrived at her purpose here. Nefarian was a God, like Phetra, yet apparently far more of a threat. She, along with anyone aside from Emiya at the moment, couldn't even fathom standing against him, his Divinity acting as a universal shield against the hands of mere mortals. She needed, and wanted, to even out the playing field. One thing that caught Emiya's attention was the name-drop for Demetrias' unique flames, Soul Fire. That's probably why no healing techniques could repair the damage previously done to him on Kythira. It wasn't his body that had been devastated by the flames, but his soul. That only left the question of the means Solomon possessed to heal the soul, but that wasn't particularly important, nor worth pursuing at the moment. With her final request for the sword in Emiya's hands, or one like it, he responded very matter-of-factly as he returned the blade to it's sheath.
"Bad news and only slightly better news on that front I'm afraid. Bad news is this one is mine, and the rest are nowhere to be found. Good news is the blacksmith who made them, Marzan, was one of the souls we rescued from Irkalla. He reforged Tsumukari, and has a mind to make a new generation of God Slaying Tools to replace the ones that have been stolen."

"That''s why I called you here, and was wondering what you had in mind for Innovus. The Armory is here, beneath the Port.

After seeing the Tsumigakure banner I didn't just want to make myself at home, especially without your permission Mira, but at the same time I would be lying if I said I haven't half a mind to tear the place down and rebuild it from scratch. The Armory is vital to Humanity, especially if a Voidlord is now also a God. This place isn't exactly in the best of shape if they decide to just try and take the Armory by force. I should know, Demetrias nearly succeeded in doing so. It only cost me my life to stop it, and only because he gave and kept his word that he'd leave if I did. At the very least the place can't be allowed to rot like this any longer."

With all the information important regarding the Tools, Innovus, the Armory and it's new resident blacksmith, he somewhat corrected an earlier statement he said in selfish protest.
"I said this one is mine, and that's still true, but I swore to wield it for the sake of humanity. So while I can't give you Tsumukari, you can consider it at your disposal if you wish Isabella. It's probably for the best truth be told. While this sword is undeniably powerful, it takes a heavy toll on the user. Even though we just met, it's clear you're a driven and capable person, and I truly mean no offense when I say this, but... I don't see you as the type to give your life for the sake of others, especially if you derive joy from anothers death."

While not particularly wielded with the intent to maim, from their brief interaction and specifically the satisfaction with which she delivered news of Demetrias' demise, Emiya believed she wasn't the kind of person who'd be willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of Humanity. She wasn't present for the Raid on Irkalla after all, whereas Mirabelle at least showed up, and left after an urgent matter arose. Would they have fared better with her by their side? Without a doubt, but everything worked out in the end and that's what mattered. And yet despite that victory things were just as dire now as they were before. What did it even mean to hold Domain over the Human Condition, and as a God on top of that? It was as scary to contemplate as it was impossible to fathom. With everything laid out for the pair, Emiya finished with the final option open to the pair.
"If that's not enough, you'll have to rely on Marzan, and whatever he produces in the new generation of God Slaying Tools. He told me he would send word once he was ready to begin, so until then unless you like the idea of fighting Nefarian without one yourself there's not much we can do but wait."

After delivering the rather grim news, and resulting ultimatum of death or waiting, Emiya folded his arms and waited for their response.
Despite Isabella’s rude interjection, Mirabelle decided to let her have the platform for the now, listening keenly on what she had to say to Emiya. She was rather harsh, yet there was truth and a bit of inconsistent pieces in her words but she didn’t dare to correct it. She wasn’t in the right anyways, but Mirabelle does believe that it was also Demetrias’ own fault meeting his own demise. She crossed her arms, standing idly but attentively soaking in every bit of information she could. She was after all a scholar, gaining new information, be it outdated, new, or even filled with fallacies, it all was valuable information for the maiden to harness and keep not off for her own use. Emiya would proceed to talk next, addressing both ladies on what they had previously addressed him with. Mirabelle was quick to widen her eyes, hearing news that the fabled Armory was directly below her feet. “It’s been here this entire time?” she mentally commented, how ironic that the greatest forge in history was right in the palm of her hands. At least, that’s what she thought until Emiya mentioned that one of the people rescued from Phetra’s grasp was non other than the blacksmith himself. The genius and creator of the God Slaying Tools himself, Marzan. “Well, to be quite frank with you, Emiya, talking about wanting to tear down the place, which I assume would include my village’s assets, would be of costly nature to us. I can’t have you doing that, as that alone is considered bad faith in our friendship, don’t you think? Wouldn’t you get upset if I took one of your favorite swords and just broke just because? I understand your feelings, but please be careful with how you word them…others from my village wouldn’t have taken kindly to them as I would” she said, lamenting on what Sado or even Vegeta would have done. Those were fighting words in their eyes, but she wasn’t like the previous Kage and his personal team. She breathed in and out, trying to keep the conversation about her ownership of these lands pertaining to the Armory and the likes.

Death might have left the world, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fixed…right? If we are able to obtain these tools…whenever they are available again, we can possibly right the wrongs these…Divine beings are causing. Tch, if only there was some way to obtain our own Divinity too…” she tapped her finger to her lip. The god slaying tools are integral for the coming wars, sure, but if Demetrias’ own broke, what makes it seem like these new generations wont too. She needed to have faith in the designer of these tools, personally wanting to speak with him. “Well, let me put it like this Emiya” she started. “As the leader of my people, I can’t afford to lose the port so easily…but gaining power in return would be an offset to this. How does this sound, should I be able to obtain one of these tools from Marzan, I will happily grant you ownership of the Port of Innovus. As a Champion of Humanity, I’d like to arm myself as one of my villages most powerful kunochi’s to fight on equal grounds with these Divine beings. Please, take me to Marzan when he’s ready and allow me to speak with him. I’d love to meet the man behind such a majestic concept…” she placed the offer on the table. The port was compromised anyways, and with the world going to shit day by day, she can’t be worried about one little landmark far away from home. She needed to mobilize herself and her people, but in conjunction with those from the outside world too.

"And of course, if he doesn't bless me with one, I'm stilling willing to sign over the Port to you, under the condition you officially join under Tsumigakure's banner, Become our Divine God Slaying Hero" she promoted a second option, in the event the first one didn't fare. She wanted one of these weapons to her name. She would turn to Isabella, with a small smile. "If we both obtain one, ready to get that revenge?" she asked her friend, as she too wished to put these Voidlords to rest.

@Imperfect @Lili-Chwan

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Despite Isabella’s rude interjection, Mirabelle decided to let her have the platform for the now, listening keenly on what she had to say to Emiya. She was rather harsh, yet there was truth and a bit of inconsistent pieces in her words but she didn’t dare to correct it. She wasn’t in the right anyways, but Mirabelle does believe that it was also Demetrias’ own fault meeting his own demise. She crossed her arms, standing idly but attentively soaking in every bit of information she could. She was after all a scholar, gaining new information, be it outdated, new, or even filled with fallacies, it all was valuable information for the maiden to harness and keep not off for her own use. Emiya would proceed to talk next, addressing both ladies on what they had previously addressed him with. Mirabelle was quick to widen her eyes, hearing news that the fabled Armory was directly below her feet. “It’s been here this entire time?” she mentally commented, how ironic that the greatest forge in history was right in the palm of her hands. At least, that’s what she thought until Emiya mentioned that one of the people rescued from Phetra’s grasp was non other than the blacksmith himself. The genius and creator of the God Slaying Tools himself, Marzan. “Well, to be quite frank with you, Emiya, talking about wanting to tear down the place, which I assume would include my village’s assets, would be of costly nature to us. I can’t have you doing that, as that alone is considered bad faith in our friendship, don’t you think? Wouldn’t you get upset if I took one of your favorite swords and just broke just because? I understand your feelings, but please be careful with how you word them…others from my village wouldn’t have taken kindly to them as I would” she said, lamenting on what Sado or even Vegeta would have done. Those were fighting words in their eyes, but she wasn’t like the previous Kage and his personal team. She breathed in and out, trying to keep the conversation about her ownership of these lands pertaining to the Armory and the likes.

Death might have left the world, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fixed…right? If we are able to obtain these tools…whenever they are available again, we can possibly right the wrongs these…Divine beings are causing. Tch, if only there was some way to obtain our own Divinity too…” she tapped her finger to her lip. The god slaying tools are integral for the coming wars, sure, but if Demetrias’ own broke, what makes it seem like these new generations wont too. She needed to have faith in the designer of these tools, personally wanting to speak with him. “Well, let me put it like this Emiya” she started. “As the leader of my people, I can’t afford to lose the port so easily…but gaining power in return would be an offset to this. How does this sound, should I be able to obtain one of these tools from Marzan, I will happily grant you ownership of the Port of Innovus. As a Champion of Humanity, I’d like to arm myself as one of my villages most powerful kunochi’s to fight on equal grounds with these Divine beings. Please, take me to Marzan when he’s ready and allow me to speak with him. I’d love to meet the man behind such a majestic concept…” she placed the offer on the table. The port was compromised anyways, and with the world going to shit day by day, she can’t be worried about one little landmark far away from home. She needed to mobilize herself and her people, but in conjunction with those from the outside world too.

"And of course, if he doesn't bless me with one, I'm stilling willing to sign over the Port to you, under the condition you officially join under Tsumigakure's banner, Become our Divine God Slaying Hero" she promoted a second option, in the event the first one didn't fare. She wanted one of these weapons to her name. She would turn to Isabella, with a small smile. "If we both obtain one, ready to get that revenge?" she asked her friend, as she too wished to put these Voidlords to rest.

@Imperfect @Lili-Chwan
Isabella was bemused at the reactions that her words caused. Maybe these Champions weren't as cuthroat as she was. The affairs of the war against the Gods was being handled to people that weren't ready to be ruthless, and she thought that maybe that's the reason why things have been pending towards the other side rather than humanity's.

I do wonder if Mirabelle would have been intrumental in Irkalla, but I have to say that the overworld was in disarray as the raid was ongoing. The voidlords moved freely and domineeringly in both realms, whereas the Champions of Humanity blindly coursed through their plans in the underworld.

She paused for effect. Revenge moved her, as Mirabelle had said, but it was diminutive to call her quest as one driven by revenge. And she wouldn't sacrifice herself for humanity, because that was also not the way to go about it. Isabella. Every war needed a general, and the general would have to be a driving force for the masses.

Even as we speak, the other side's plans are driven forward to the detriment of humanity. The Voidlords have infiltrated our ranks, and their Champions are doing god's work in nullifying everything that makes us human. Madara Uchiha and his band of misguided fools are collecting the Tailed Beasts. And from the diluve at the Water Archipelago, it would be safe to say that the Three Tail has either been capture or in the process of being so. I'd rather not wait until the last of the beasts to fall in order to understand the meaning of 9 seals being broken.

You can call me ruthless, or revenge-driven. But iddleness brings about destruction. The war will be fought by those who have power and knowledge, and there will be no sidelines to catch your breath and do nothing about it. For now, I have neither power or knowledge to face against this cosmical beings, but if Marzan has been rescued, these weapons will be pivoting for our fate.

I don't want you to fight my battles, but I do advise you to fight nonetheless. I think it's time we visit Marzan. You guys can quarrel and bicker about who gets a piece of land, while I try to save the world from fire and brimstone. Because, in the end, what we need is not to fight amongst ourselves for triviality and superficial possessions, but a leveled battlefield against the gods.

She looked at Emiya directly.

If there are gods out there that are on our side, do you want to rely on them being truthful to their words AND capable against their opponents, or do you want to take control of your own fate and make sure you play a role in your salvation?

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rather than allow himself to be caught between the two women, Emya kept his arms folded, and let both speak their minds in their entirety. One put the needs and desires of their own home to the front of their mind, while the other, while seemingly acting in humanity's best interests as a whole, seemed driven by a burning passion to know everything. It was not unlike Phetra's own desire to unravel the universe. As Isabella finished, he gave his response to both.

"You know what, you're right. There are more important things than discussing some superfluous claim to Innovus, Isabella. While I do want to ensure the Armory's protection, honestly, I don't think handing me it is for the best. You can consider it under my protection whether you like it or not, Mira. As for your offer, I have to refuse. Nothing against you, it's moreso I like being, and work better as a free agent. I don't answer to anyone, so no one can stop me from doing what I want to; save everyone."

With that negotiations had, perhaps not broken down, but certainly weren't considered a success for either party, not that Emiya's own went any further than learning what Tsumigakure potentially had in store for the region. With that taken care of, he pivoted back to the Uchiha, and gave a somewhat surprised retort.

"I'm sorry but it almost sounds like you blame the Champions for everything that happened while they were in Irkalla, but in case you didn't hear the past several months have passed in a matter of days from our perspective. We weren't 'idle', we were fighting for our lives, to make sure another attack like the one Phetra unleashed on Last Bastion couldn't happen again. No one could have predicted our presence in Irkalla causing us to desync with reality the way we did, but more than that it's not like the world was completely left without it's Champions. You and Mira are clearly strong, and doubtless there were others who didn't answer the call. Are you saying even they were not enough, or didn't care to even try and stop them?"

The words were accusatory, but his tone was purely and wholly curious if she was seriously stating that the remainder of humanity's finest had allowed this to happen uncontested. Emiya expected, and saw the good in others because it's always how he himself operated. To assume otherwise was to hold them to a lesser standard than himself, which was neither right, nor fair. Next he countered what felt like a concern of hers.

"And I don't care if you're out for revenge. Truth be told I went to Irkalla partly for that very reason. After seeing what she'd done to Last Bastion with my own eyes? I couldn't let her get away with it, nor allow it to persist, so I am in no position to judge you on, nor deny you your 'revenge'. It's clear they're almost entirely beyond redemption. They treat everyone's lives as tools to be discarded, and materials to be consumed, and they do so with a malicious joy almost. In that sense they're definitely worse than any God."

Emiya recalled Phetra's inevitable fate, and how all of this had been predetermined since her birth, from the beginning she was destined to fall. Try as she might, she couldn't apparently escape her final destination as decided by destiny and the Divinities who perpetuated it. And yet... Humanity already had a sliver of hope. So as Isabella had asked Emiya if he was content to be their plaything, or if he wanted to decide his own fate, he countered with his own answer.

"You've got it all wrong Isabella. I already have full control over my own fate. I told you that the only reason I'm still alive now is Tsumukari, but it's not because it's a God Slaying Tool. Originally it held it's own semblance of Divinity, but after Demetrias acquired it, Blessings was infused, if not almost entirely overwritten with the essence of the Void. When it was shattered it essentially lost both. Now that it's been restored, it's something so much more than either. It exists somewhere between the two, and with that unique existence comes the ability to sever causality, fate, destiny and karma itself."

He began fidgeting with the hilt of the blade at his side, tracing a finger along the sword's handle before he continued, his eyes drifting first to the blade, then off into the ground beneath his feet.

"Death is death, and there's no changing that. I died. Maybe it was predetermined by a God millennia ago, or perhaps I don't matter in their grand scheme and it's purely a result of my own actions. I don't care. What matters is that I died, and was beyond healing. But Marzan took Tsumukari and "cut" the reality of my injury, erasing it entirely. I wasn't "healed". Instead I was never "injured" to begin with. So as much as it may pain you to acknowledge, the truth of the matter is that I have more control over my fate than you ever will."

His words challenged the absolute authority with which Isabella asked him, while his tone was as adamant as the young man had ever spoken with. She couldn't convince him otherwise, as he could shape his own fate with his own two hands, Gods be damned. He also returned her quip about "trusting" the Gods.

"And I don't know anything about the others, but I trust Enkidu and Ereshkigal. I helped raise one, and in return he raised me from the deepest, darkest depths of Irkalla. The other we Champions freed, and in turn she bestowed the Champions with her Blessing, allowing us to fight Phetra free of our mortal limits."

With a sigh, seemingly exhausted of the contentious nature of the discussion, Emiya unfolded his arms and gave a look to both.

"I can't promise either of you that you're walking out with a God Slaying Tool, but I do agree that humanity should be able to decide it's own fate, free from the Gods, especially when they have designs as sinister as the Voidlord's have shown themselves to possess. I should be able to at least introduce you to Marzan, the rest is up to you."

He looked to the pair expectantly. If they were ready to go, he would take them to the Armory, and the immortal smith who defied the Gods.

Reactions: Yin

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
2,344💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Isabella was bemused at the reactions that her words caused. Maybe these Champions weren't as cuthroat as she was. The affairs of the war against the Gods was being handled to people that weren't ready to be ruthless, and she thought that maybe that's the reason why things have been pending towards the other side rather than humanity's.

I do wonder if Mirabelle would have been intrumental in Irkalla, but I have to say that the overworld was in disarray as the raid was ongoing. The voidlords moved freely and domineeringly in both realms, whereas the Champions of Humanity blindly coursed through their plans in the underworld.

She paused for effect. Revenge moved her, as Mirabelle had said, but it was diminutive to call her quest as one driven by revenge. And she wouldn't sacrifice herself for humanity, because that was also not the way to go about it. Isabella. Every war needed a general, and the general would have to be a driving force for the masses.

Even as we speak, the other side's plans are driven forward to the detriment of humanity. The Voidlords have infiltrated our ranks, and their Champions are doing god's work in nullifying everything that makes us human. Madara Uchiha and his band of misguided fools are collecting the Tailed Beasts. And from the diluve at the Water Archipelago, it would be safe to say that the Three Tail has either been capture or in the process of being so. I'd rather not wait until the last of the beasts to fall in order to understand the meaning of 9 seals being broken.

You can call me ruthless, or revenge-driven. But iddleness brings about destruction. The war will be fought by those who have power and knowledge, and there will be no sidelines to catch your breath and do nothing about it. For now, I have neither power or knowledge to face against this cosmical beings, but if Marzan has been rescued, these weapons will be pivoting for our fate.

I don't want you to fight my battles, but I do advise you to fight nonetheless. I think it's time we visit Marzan. You guys can quarrel and bicker about who gets a piece of land, while I try to save the world from fire and brimstone. Because, in the end, what we need is not to fight amongst ourselves for triviality and superficial possessions, but a leveled battlefield against the gods.

She looked at Emiya directly.

If there are gods out there that are on our side, do you want to rely on them being truthful to their words AND capable against their opponents, or do you want to take control of your own fate and make sure you play a role in your salvation?
Rather than allow himself to be caught between the two women, Emya kept his arms folded, and let both speak their minds in their entirety. One put the needs and desires of their own home to the front of their mind, while the other, while seemingly acting in humanity's best interests as a whole, seemed driven by a burning passion to know everything. It was not unlike Phetra's own desire to unravel the universe. As Isabella finished, he gave his response to both.
"You know what, you're right. There are more important things than discussing some superfluous claim to Innovus, Isabella. While I do want to ensure the Armory's protection, honestly, I don't think handing me it is for the best. You can consider it under my protection whether you like it or not, Mira. As for your offer, I have to refuse. Nothing against you, it's moreso I like being, and work better as a free agent. I don't answer to anyone, so no one can stop me from doing what I want to; save everyone."

With that negotiations had, perhaps not broken down, but certainly weren't considered a success for either party, not that Emiya's own went any further than learning what Tsumigakure potentially had in store for the region. With that taken care of, he pivoted back to the Uchiha, and gave a somewhat surprised retort.
"I'm sorry but it almost sounds like you blame the Champions for everything that happened while they were in Irkalla, but in case you didn't hear the past several months have passed in a matter of days from our perspective. We weren't 'idle', we were fighting for our lives, to make sure another attack like the one Phetra unleashed on Last Bastion couldn't happen again. No one could have predicted our presence in Irkalla causing us to desync with reality the way we did, but more than that it's not like the world was completely left without it's Champions. You and Mira are clearly strong, and doubtless there were others who didn't answer the call. Are you saying even they were not enough, or didn't care to even try and stop them?"

The words were accusatory, but his tone was purely and wholly curious if she was seriously stating that the remainder of humanity's finest had allowed this to happen uncontested. Emiya expected, and saw the good in others because it's always how he himself operated. To assume otherwise was to hold them to a lesser standard than himself, which was neither right, nor fair. Next he countered what felt like a concern of hers.
"And I don't care if you're out for revenge. Truth be told I went to Irkalla partly for that very reason. After seeing what she'd done to Last Bastion with my own eyes? I couldn't let her get away with it, nor allow it to persist, so I am in no position to judge you on, nor deny you your 'revenge'. It's clear they're almost entirely beyond redemption. They treat everyone's lives as tools to be discarded, and materials to be consumed, and they do so with a malicious joy almost. In that sense they're definitely worse than any God."

Emiya recalled Phetra's inevitable fate, and how all of this had been predetermined since her birth, from the beginning she was destined to fall. Try as she might, she couldn't apparently escape her final destination as decided by destiny and the Divinities who perpetuated it. And yet... Humanity already had a sliver of hope. So as Isabella had asked Emiya if he was content to be their plaything, or if he wanted to decide his own fate, he countered with his own answer.
"You've got it all wrong Isabella. I already have full control over my own fate. I told you that the only reason I'm still alive now is Tsumukari, but it's not because it's a God Slaying Tool. Originally it held it's own semblance of Divinity, but after Demetrias acquired it, Blessings was infused, if not almost entirely overwritten with the essence of the Void. When it was shattered it essentially lost both. Now that it's been restored, it's something so much more than either. It exists somewhere between the two, and with that unique existence comes the ability to sever causality, fate, destiny and karma itself."

He began fidgeting with the hilt of the blade at his side, tracing a finger along the sword's handle before he continued, his eyes drifting first to the blade, then off into the ground beneath his feet.
"Death is death, and there's no changing that. I died. Maybe it was predetermined by a God millennia ago, or perhaps I don't matter in their grand scheme and it's purely a result of my own actions. I don't care. What matters is that I died, and was beyond healing. But Marzan took Tsumukari and "cut" the reality of my injury, erasing it entirely. I wasn't "healed". Instead I was never "injured" to begin with. So as much as it may pain you to acknowledge, the truth of the matter is that I have more control over my fate than you ever will."

His words challenged the absolute authority with which Isabella asked him, while his tone was as adamant as the young man had ever spoken with. She couldn't convince him otherwise, as he could shape his own fate with his own two hands, Gods be damned. He also returned her quip about "trusting" the Gods.
"And I don't know anything about the others, but I trust Enkidu and Ereshkigal. I helped raise one, and in return he raised me from the deepest, darkest depths of Irkalla. The other we Champions freed, and in turn she bestowed the Champions with her Blessing, allowing us to fight Phetra free of our mortal limits."

With a sigh, seemingly exhausted of the contentious nature of the discussion, Emiya unfolded his arms and gave a look to both.
"I can't promise either of you that you're walking out with a God Slaying Tool, but I do agree that humanity should be able to decide it's own fate, free from the Gods, especially when they have designs as sinister as the Voidlord's have shown themselves to possess. I should be able to at least introduce you to Marzan, the rest is up to you."

He looked to the pair expectantly. If they were ready to go, he would take them to the Armory, and the immortal smith who defied the Gods.
Mirabelle once more retained the position of idly listening to these others speaking, once more deciding to take her time in what she wanted to say. Within their shared realm, the ears of the Nibi would have perked upwards for a moment at the sound of Isabella saying that the Nibi’s brothers and sisters are being hunted. She knew of this already, but the inaction of her Jinchuriki left her with little choice of action. “Tch, she rambles so much…” the Nibi mumbled, causing Mirabelle to mentally giggle at the words. “You know…she’s not wrong…we should be trying to stop Madara and his band of misfits from capturing the others…” Mirabelle noted to her partner in crime. Nibi would have opened one eye, glaring at Mirabelle with sinful intent. “Now you’re suddenly concerned…? My brother…the Sanbi is practically gone by now and YOU knew that…” Nibi had finally decided to take it’s turn on the conversation, thought knowing that the others cant hear her, Mirabelle decided to transpose some information. “Well, if I may interject here…I have some words from my inner partner…” she said. Only Isabella out of the two would understand, as Emiya had yet to learn what happened though Mirabelle would explain if he asked. “Bella, the Nibi would ask “Why are you so concerned over Madara’s actions. You clearly cant stop him, neither can Mirabelle…so why bother mentioning it when we know it can’t be done…” Mirabelle transposed the message. She wasn’t talking of course, these being words the Nibi herself wanted to be heard.

Mirabelle would wonder herself. “Well, my participation in the Irkalla Raid was supposed to happen…but things happened that prevented me from returning. And let’s be honest, Bella. Had I gone on that raid, we might have never meet…” she said with a somber tone in her voice, almost glad she didn’t participate as intended. “Anyways, it matters not what you think is bickering or right or wrong right now. The more we stand here just talking, the more time is being wasted. We all have a role to play in this grand war to come, as Isabella pointed out. Some bigger than others, but we can’t ignore the small tasks at hand either, Bella. Every little pawn we move on this chess board is a crucial. Every rook, knight and bishop will play their role. WE the Champions of Humanity and others who oppose the gods, we will play our role and with all of in collaboration, we’ll beat the odds” she tried to sum her statement up as much as she could. “It’s sad to hear you wouldn’t be willing to operate under my banner, though I suppose that was selfish of me to ask, but I still hold the invitation open at any time you change your mind, Emi -kun” she smiled, though it faded away. She gestured to Emiya though, with another question. “What was Irkalla like? What where the other Divinites like? Their names? I really wish to know more about them if you don’t mind sharing…” her inner knowledge seeker side kicking in once more. While she previously might have said that the idle chatter wasn't needed, this was research for Mira, getting information that might aid her knowledge on understanding the Divinities more.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Mirabelle once more retained the position of idly listening to these others speaking, once more deciding to take her time in what she wanted to say. Within their shared realm, the ears of the Nibi would have perked upwards for a moment at the sound of Isabella saying that the Nibi’s brothers and sisters are being hunted. She knew of this already, but the inaction of her Jinchuriki left her with little choice of action. “Tch, she rambles so much…” the Nibi mumbled, causing Mirabelle to mentally giggle at the words. “You know…she’s not wrong…we should be trying to stop Madara and his band of misfits from capturing the others…” Mirabelle noted to her partner in crime. Nibi would have opened one eye, glaring at Mirabelle with sinful intent. “Now you’re suddenly concerned…? My brother…the Sanbi is practically gone by now and YOU knew that…” Nibi had finally decided to take it’s turn on the conversation, thought knowing that the others cant hear her, Mirabelle decided to transpose some information. “Well, if I may interject here…I have some words from my inner partner…” she said. Only Isabella out of the two would understand, as Emiya had yet to learn what happened though Mirabelle would explain if he asked. “Bella, the Nibi would ask “Why are you so concerned over Madara’s actions. You clearly cant stop him, neither can Mirabelle…so why bother mentioning it when we know it can’t be done…” Mirabelle transposed the message. She wasn’t talking of course, these being words the Nibi herself wanted to be heard.

Mirabelle would wonder herself. “Well, my participation in the Irkalla Raid was supposed to happen…but things happened that prevented me from returning. And let’s be honest, Bella. Had I gone on that raid, we might have never meet…” she said with a somber tone in her voice, almost glad she didn’t participate as intended. “Anyways, it matters not what you think is bickering or right or wrong right now. The more we stand here just talking, the more time is being wasted. We all have a role to play in this grand war to come, as Isabella pointed out. Some bigger than others, but we can’t ignore the small tasks at hand either, Bella. Every little pawn we move on this chess board is a crucial. Every rook, knight and bishop will play their role. WE the Champions of Humanity and others who oppose the gods, we will play our role and with all of in collaboration, we’ll beat the odds” she tried to sum her statement up as much as she could. “It’s sad to hear you wouldn’t be willing to operate under my banner, though I suppose that was selfish of me to ask, but I still hold the invitation open at any time you change your mind, Emi -kun” she smiled, though it faded away. She gestured to Emiya though, with another question. “What was Irkalla like? What where the other Divinites like? Their names? I really wish to know more about them if you don’t mind sharing…” her inner knowledge seeker side kicking in once more. While she previously might have said that the idle chatter wasn't needed, this was research for Mira, getting information that might aid her knowledge on understanding the Divinities more.
Isabella eyed the demonstration of the weapon with a glint in her eyes. It was powerful beyond comprehension, and its ability to ward off Divinity was especially cumbersome to her own enemies.

A weapon is only as good as her wielder, Emiya. I hope you'll be able to to step up to your weapon's level. Regardless of your intentions to save everyone, or regardless of the circumstances that carried you into the Underworld or left us out of it, knowledge is something we lack and they don't. Power is something you have, but you're alone.

She said, matter-of-factly. She dropped the venom from her words and sincerely looked towards Emiya without atempting to accuse him or cause any sort of negative reaction. She knew the swordsman was just as driven as she was, but all of them lacked the tools and the skills to be significant in this battle against the divine beings. But not for long.

Mirabelle started conversing as well, and even the Two Tail chimed in, albeit misguided. And so, she coated her words with venom once more, chilling the air even as she glared at the beast through Mirabelle's eyes.

Maybe you should take a seat, kitty. Don't forget that you were roaming around the desert scaring irrelevant merchants before I pulled you in. If all you have to say is that we don't need to bother just because our enemies are stronger, then maybe you should just stop talking altogether and act like a silent tool to your betters, rather than a pest afraid of her own limitations.

She paused for effect, before turning back to Emyia.

I'm ready to meet Marzan.

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Truth be told there isn't much to tell. It was Hell. If you want a more comprehensive account, we can catch up when things are less hectic."

With a wave of his hand, Emiya retraced his steps from upon entering Innovus, gesturing for both Mirabelle and Isabella to follow.

Leaving Landmark with @Mirai & @Lili-Chwan. Heading to 212-A, Armory of Marzan.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

An eerie silence hung over the abandoned port town, with clouds beginning to darken the skies above. When Merlin hopped out of the dinghy he'd rode from Tenkaichi, he took stock of his surroundings, noting the abundance of stone in what remained of the seaside town. Their age was difficult to guess, but they were likely far older than him, desperately trying to stand tall as proof of mankind's existence. His bittersweet smile soon faded as he refocused himself, grasping the Staff of Selection firmly and activating his Chakra Sensory ability. The first order of business was to locate the Void Tree's roots; something his sensory, much to his lack of surprise, couldn't do. At the very least, it would alert him to any approaching or otherwise nearby threats, of which the wildlife were likely among them.

Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Moving on from the wharf, the Magus of Flowers chose to move eastward along the coast of the port. The decision was entirely arbitrary, since he had no knowledge of the Void Tree which he sought, and no favours would be done trying to theorise or calculate on that which he knew nothing of. Before long, the port turned to forest, the crunching of fallen sticks and leaves beneath footsteps meeting the chirps of crickets and birds. Merlin eventually altered his trajectory to move further inland after no signs of anything beyond the ordinary following the coastline, conscious of the fading daylight. Surely, within the sea of green and brown, there were the roots of something ancient, something powerful, for him to find.

With the last dregs of the sun's light fading into the night, the search would only become more difficult. Nevertheless, Merlin continued to traverse the island. "Ah...forget being exhausting, this place is a little too creepy for my taste..." the incubus' groaning was met with no reply, only serving to exacerbate the foreboding atmosphere that had settled on the island. Were it not for soft white glow Merlin caught in the corner of his eye, he would have stopped his search and continued in the morning. He approached the light emanating from beneath the cover of great ferns, pushing them aside to reveal small growths of a mysterious plant, unlike any other within the island. Not knowing any better, he guessed that he had just found one of many roots of the Void Tree he sought out, sighing in relief that his search had finally bore fruit. Remembering that the tree itself had sprouted within the Hokubu, Merlin's curiosity deepened. Crouching to the ground, grasping his staff in one hand, he ran his index and middle fingers of the other over the heavenly white growths, fishing for any immediate peculiarities. Beside the colour, and their distinct aura, the tree to which these roots belonged seemed no different than that of an ordinary tree. Without needing to even experiment, Merlin knew that it was beyond his ability to control or manipulate with his Wood Release, as powerful as he was. Reaching over his shoulder, he briefly massaged his shoulder where the seeds had embedded themselves, only to be met without any reaction. "Hmm." Standing upright, Merlin raised his staff and prodded the root with it, somewhat at a loss for how to proceed. Although nobody was around to witness him, he rubbed his head sheepishly, a small frown forming on his face. Sitting back down, placing his staff on the ground beside him, he looked up to the star-filled sky, though it was only partially visible through the dense canopy above. Unbeknownst to him, the story that had begun with his discovery of the seeds, and the mysterious weapon, was well underway.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Isabella emerged from the secret pathway, back onto the stoned steps of Innovus. The sprawling Port felt eerily quiet, not tha tthe evacuation order had ben carried through to near completion. She turned her sight westwards, where her long journey would take her all the way across the globe.

With a couple of handseals, she bit her thumb and slammed her hands in the solid ground, summoning a giant black macaw with a gruesome scar upon its face. It shrieked as Isabella mounted the bird. She exchanged a few words with Mirabelle. As the Tsumikage, she had a vast knowledge of the topography of the Badlands. Isabella set her course to 3 specific landmarks that caught her interest, before bidding farewell to her friend.

We shall meet again

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
2,344💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

An eerie silence hung over the abandoned port town, with clouds beginning to darken the skies above. When Merlin hopped out of the dinghy he'd rode from Tenkaichi, he took stock of his surroundings, noting the abundance of stone in what remained of the seaside town. Their age was difficult to guess, but they were likely far older than him, desperately trying to stand tall as proof of mankind's existence. His bittersweet smile soon faded as he refocused himself, grasping the Staff of Selection firmly and activating his Chakra Sensory ability. The first order of business was to locate the Void Tree's roots; something his sensory, much to his lack of surprise, couldn't do. At the very least, it would alert him to any approaching or otherwise nearby threats, of which the wildlife were likely among them.

Chakra cost: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.
Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

Moving on from the wharf, the Magus of Flowers chose to move eastward along the coast of the port. The decision was entirely arbitrary, since he had no knowledge of the Void Tree which he sought, and no favours would be done trying to theorise or calculate on that which he knew nothing of. Before long, the port turned to forest, the crunching of fallen sticks and leaves beneath footsteps meeting the chirps of crickets and birds. Merlin eventually altered his trajectory to move further inland after no signs of anything beyond the ordinary following the coastline, conscious of the fading daylight. Surely, within the sea of green and brown, there were the roots of something ancient, something powerful, for him to find.

With the last dregs of the sun's light fading into the night, the search would only become more difficult. Nevertheless, Merlin continued to traverse the island. "Ah...forget being exhausting, this place is a little too creepy for my taste..." the incubus' groaning was met with no reply, only serving to exacerbate the foreboding atmosphere that had settled on the island. Were it not for soft white glow Merlin caught in the corner of his eye, he would have stopped his search and continued in the morning. He approached the light emanating from beneath the cover of great ferns, pushing them aside to reveal small growths of a mysterious plant, unlike any other within the island. Not knowing any better, he guessed that he had just found one of many roots of the Void Tree he sought out, sighing in relief that his search had finally bore fruit. Remembering that the tree itself had sprouted within the Hokubu, Merlin's curiosity deepened. Crouching to the ground, grasping his staff in one hand, he ran his index and middle fingers of the other over the heavenly white growths, fishing for any immediate peculiarities. Beside the colour, and their distinct aura, the tree to which these roots belonged seemed no different than that of an ordinary tree. Without needing to even experiment, Merlin knew that it was beyond his ability to control or manipulate with his Wood Release, as powerful as he was. Reaching over his shoulder, he briefly massaged his shoulder where the seeds had embedded themselves, only to be met without any reaction. "Hmm." Standing upright, Merlin raised his staff and prodded the root with it, somewhat at a loss for how to proceed. Although nobody was around to witness him, he rubbed his head sheepishly, a small frown forming on his face. Sitting back down, placing his staff on the ground beside him, he looked up to the star-filled sky, though it was only partially visible through the dense canopy above. Unbeknownst to him, the story that had begun with his discovery of the seeds, and the mysterious weapon, was well underway.
The clanging sound of armor materialized behind Merlin as a strange figure appeared out of literal nothingness. She took one step after another slowly and deliberately toward the Incubus. The seeds in Merlin’s shoulder reacted to her presence, a mixture of prickling and tingling radiated from the back of his upper shoulder blade with each step closer that she took. “Merlin," it was the voice of Artoria Pendragon, having taken the shape of the woman she was before Merlin transformed her. Had the seeds reacted to her presence? Or perhaps she had materialized because of the seeds themselves? No one could say for certain. “Why did you leave, Merlin?” There was an echo of melancholy in her voice but also calmness, a sort of sad inner peace. Was she real? A flesh and blood Artoria Pendragon standing before Merlin hundreds of years later. Or was she a specter? A ghost of the past returned to haunt him? Perhaps something more sinister was at play in the ancient Port of Innovus. Though not known to Merlin, no one else could perceive this Artoria other than him.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The clanging sound of armor materialized behind Merlin as a strange figure appeared out of literal nothingness. She took one step after another slowly and deliberately toward the Incubus. The seeds in Merlin’s shoulder reacted to her presence, a mixture of prickling and tingling radiated from the back of his upper shoulder blade with each step closer that she took. “Merlin," it was the voice of Artoria Pendragon, having taken the shape of the woman she was before Merlin transformed her. Had the seeds reacted to her presence? Or perhaps she had materialized because of the seeds themselves? No one could say for certain. “Why did you leave, Merlin?” There was an echo of melancholy in her voice but also calmness, a sort of sad inner peace. Was she real? A flesh and blood Artoria Pendragon standing before Merlin hundreds of years later. Or was she a specter? A ghost of the past returned to haunt him? Perhaps something more sinister was at play in the ancient Port of Innovus. Though not known to Merlin, no one else could perceive this Artoria other than him.
The clinks of plated armour in motion tore Merlin's attention and gaze from the starry sky, his eyes leaning to his left peripheral. His sensory ability detected no chakra, which was cause for alarm. That was, until the figure called his name. Its voice, her voice, utterly disarmed him as he turned around to see whether his ears had deceived him. What he saw standing behind him was a sight he had not seen in hundreds of years. The exquisite cloths of a blue battle dress, shielded by steel plates of the finest craft. Finely textured blonde hair, as if sprinkled with gold dust. A youthful face, normally fierce but softened by sorrow.

"Why did you leave, Merlin?"

Artoria Pendragon. The last King of Camelot. The last time he saw her, she did not have this face. He had given her the form of the man she pretended to be for all of her life. He erased her memories of her life as King Arthur to spare her the pain of knowing what happened. He had tried to spare her at the very beginning of it all, on that day outside the town when he lodged the Sword of Selection into the stone. He warned her of the tragedy that would follow. He knew where, how, it would all end. In his own way, he pleaded with the would-be King to choose her own happiness over a life destined to end in misery. But that was his mistake, to think that Artoria's happiness was detached from the happiness of others. She was too good a person. And he hated himself for setting such a pure soul on the ruinous path. The whirlwind of emotion momentarily halted all logical thought, as he couldn't pause even to think whether this Artoria was even real. Getting to his feet, he turned fully to face Artoria, looking down on her the same way he used to all those centuries ago, meeting her question only with a deafening silence and a pained gaze. "I..." he raised an open hand, but stopped before it landed on her shoulder. He wanted so desperately for her to be real, against all odds, that he feared finding out the truth. Withdrawing his arm, he let it hang by his side.

"What happened to you... I know you would only blame yourself, and take that unbearable weight on your shoulders. But I put you on a path that could end no other way. It was my failure that brought about the end of Camelot, not yours. You saved many a people... but you could not save yourself. And I hate myself for that. I will bear the weight of that sin for the rest of my life. You deserved a better life, a better end, than what I gave you, Artoria."

He paused, not immediately aware that he hadn't answered her question. But for him, it didn't matter. The reason he went to Avalon, leaving Artoria at the mercy of Mordred and her rebellion, would not excuse it. He was not looking to excuse, but rather to punish himself, to atone for the terrible fate he left to the King of Knights. He had never intended on seeing Artoria or Arthur again, but if this was a second chance of sorts, regardless of whether they were really there, then he would take it without second thought.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had Merlin's arm continued its course he would have found a very real, corporeal, physical Artoria Pendragon. While no one else in the vicinity would see her, she was still very real to him. As if his own reality diverged from the physical space around him, separating itself into its own little cocoon-space where what was 'true' meant something different to a bystander. "Why did you leave, Merlin?" She repeated her question, melancholy still echoing in her soft and delicate voice. She took another step closer to him. There was no malice in her presence, just a sadness that she had learned to live with for centuries. Artoria shook her head once, closing her eyes in sadness before looking back at the Magus of Flowers. A tear glistened down her cheek. "Do you regret Lancelot, too? And his children? The pain you caused Galahad and Amara? Their schism that tore an Order in half? You say you bear the burden of your sin but you dance around the world for eternity, light as a feather." The words were like a dagger seeped in venom, but she still spoke with that same melancholy; a young girl clad in ancient armor looking to only understand why her mentor and advisor abandoned her in her time of need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Mission start

Watch the ebbying cycles of life of the night time

Isabella passed through the eastern forest near Innovus and the giant black bird landed near the outer-edge periphery of the big Port city. She arranged for some accomodations in order to meet with Mirabelle and Marzan once more when the time was ripe. She didn't want to intrude on the blacksmith nor the strange quasi-human talking to himself in the wood. She climbed up to a quaint little tavern with rooms to rent, where she booked the top-floor bedroom with a small fireplace, private bathroom and a nice balcony that looked upon the expansive and mysterious forest that lined the easter coastline, and the eeriely quite ocean. The fireplace crackled lazily and she tood in the balcony, gazing upon the world, her Shinkaigan active. The Shinkaigan had a powerful ability in their sanity siphoning, yet seemed tame and unknown yet.

She could see the ebb and flow of the ocean, even at night. The trees growing, the critters preying upon one another, or hidding in sleep or hybernation. She could feel the cycles of life within the sea, as waves licked the rocks that housed millions of entities. She was sleepless, even if not restless. There wasn't a time where she was this quiet in a long time. She wasn't rushing, she was inside the calm before the storm. With her eyes, she tried to gaze upon the abyss, and stare into the Void, but she did not know where to look. She felt the void everywhere in the world, so she primarily looked upon the eastern side of the landmark and all that existed. The Eyes of Knowledge were mysterious, and their mastery slow. She would not be able to look into the void tonight. But she kept on surveying the land and all within.

Mission End.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
2,344💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post begins a mission utilizing the following storyboard element(s):
  • Assess one’s progress as a Jinchuriki (4)

It seems that her little tiredness caused her to become completely spent into a deeper slumber. Not much time had passed since then, but Mirabelle had herself further north, away from others being around her. On her cheek, lightly saliva ran down as she managed to get some firm sleep for once in months. “Mirabelle, wake up” a familiar voice called out to her. At first it was faint, but then it became louder and louder until it boomed within her subconscious. “Ugh, what are you, an alarm clock now…” she groaned, nagging to her internal partner, the Nibi. The giant flaming cat would have narrowed her eyes in annoyance to her Jinchuriki’s rather lax behavior. Mirabelle dusted herself off as she started to look into the direction as to where the entrance to the Armory of Marzan was but as she tried to move, her partner spoke once more. “Mirabelle. I know your excited and all for this…God Slaying Tool of yours, but don’t you think you’ve been neglecting something?” Nibi questioned her. The blue haired maiden stopped in her tracks, as she sighed – reentering her mental scape to come face to face with the cat, whom was behind it’s seal. “What are you talking about?” she said, somewhat confused but the cat didn’t know if she was being serious or not. Hard to tell sometimes, but she explained anyways. “You might be a ‘champion of humanity’ or whatever, but you’re STILL a Jinchuriki at the end of the day. You rarely touch your powers, yet want to become stronger, right? So why continue to avoid using it?” she questioned with curious tone. Mirabelle’s eyes widened; it was a bit of a surprise the Nibi was so concerned with her like this. “Normally you’d be very quiet about anything, and here you are now caring all of a sudden” she said in a matter-of-fact tone. No sarcasm, she was surely annoyed by these claims but she wanted to hear the beast’s retort. Nibi would have lowered its posture to meet Mirabelle eye to eye, leaning near the bars. “It’s because our fate is intertwined with one another. If I die, you die. If you die, I die. So, instead of bickering and being at odds, we’ve already established we are partners but you’ve learned or cared to dive more into my powers. You barely control the basics of it, and yet you’re fine with this level of power?” she genuinely asked. The maiden simply sat on the ground and shrugged her shoulders. “I suppose so. I’m still trying to hide the fact that your existence is within me still. Hardly anyone knows the truth, so why put myself out there until I feel like it?” she asked her back. No response. Nibi simply resorted to a scuff as she gained a resting position.

I see, well then let’s put it this way. Why not I explain WHY my flames are far more unique than any other elemental fire natures in the world, why they have unique properties and much more. I will teach you and grant you these skills…but you have to show me there’s an actual interest in this. Take a break from your world saving quest, and try to hone in skills that will help you in the long run. The first of these traits is the Spiritual Blue Flames, unique application of your Blue Fire that burns one’s spirit and soul with little trouble. There’s much more, but before we do all of this. Let’s try and see how much of the basics you can do without my input” she announced. Mirabelle listened and nodded. “Very well, let’s do it

You must be registered for see images

She agreed, as she returned to the real world, and breathed in and out. As she opened her eyes, she would outstretch her hand as cobalt blue flames ignited from it but at the same time, she would have infused her yin nature into them. As she did, she weaved the blue flames together in order to mold it into a bow with a single arrow. As she did, she would have grabbed the arrow, as she started to pull the bowstring back, provided by its gained tangibility and aimed it into the direction no one was within miles can be seen. “Strike…” she said, releasing the powerful arrow into the air, as it ascended air above five meters before it came trash landing onto the ground, causing a large explosion to occur. “Not bad, but imagine that with the ability to strike spiritually instead of physically. That alone would be an amazing weapon against the spiritual beings you’re capable of detecting with Yin Mastery. Next!” Nibi called out. Mirabelle would have kneaded her chakra to her stomach and with a inhale and exhale, she would have released technique. “GREAT BLAZE BALL!” she called, out but utilizing her control over the blue flames would release the technique as a giant blue fireball instead. As it soars into the air and into the same direction no one is in. “Good. Your flames already burn a lot hotter than when you originally get them, yet you might have missed that. Now, let’s jump into the next set of skills” Nibi said.

( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: 40 - 80
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: This can only be used by Matatabi and it's Jinchuriki.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.
(Inton: Ten ni Henkō) – Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (+50 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin natured energy, allowing the user to change its physical properties. Fire can become solid, lightning can become tangible, water can become invisible. Possibilities are limited to changes in physical properties; more specifically, this means that one cannot transform a flame into a spiritual flame, or make a rock intangible. The user must be able to clearly define what the new technique is within realistic limitations. If, for example, the user makes Swamp of the Underworld into something solid then it might neutralize the entire point of the technique. The resulting technique must be described logically; if this condition is not met then the technique might outright fail. The end result is a technique neutral to all basic elemental natures. This technique is applied within the same timeframe as the technique it is applied to. The infused chakra increases the technique by an additional ten, but costs fifty in total.
Note: Yin Release specialists can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE, and advanced elements.
Note: Using Change into Heaven to transform the inherent nature of an element does not modify its base speed.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and 6 times per arc.
(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

Heated Conversion - The user's B rank and lower Fire techniques can now be used as Basic Blue Fire jutsu. This does not apply to techniques explicitly stated to enhance Fire jutsu or similar descriptions. This allows him to enhance his normal Katon techniques with Blue Fire. Requires Blue Fire Usage skill.
Mirabelle nodded and without word, she drew on the chakra of the Nibi for herself. As she did, she got down on all fours, as the bubbling red chakra formed a shroud around her. As two tails extended from the rear end, her cat like ears forming on the cloak as well. Her nails become sharper, akin to claws, her teeth becoming fang like and her eyes becoming slits like a cat’s. “Remember the hatred of that one man…channel that hatred and make your power. Roar like the world has never seen before!” she said, as Mirabelle roared, as she swung her tails causing an omnidirectional burst of chakra to be released though it didn’t travel far from her position. “Held back, but I suppose its better than destroying your’re landmark. And now last but not least…” she said. “Right” she replied as four chakra arms would have formed from the cloak as one of em gripped the ground and yoinked her behind, another drove into the surface of the terrain and out. She demonstrated the most absolute control over her Jinchuriki powers, much to the amusement of the Nibi. “I stand corrected, but there’s still much for you to learn and master, Mirabelle. It’s time we started to work on your Imcomplete State, a Much more powerful version of this one, but at another day. We must master these other basic essential techniques before we do” Nibi said. “Alright, let’s deal with those first” she agreed. She left the chakra shroud mode, returning to normal. She took a moment to catch herself before it was time to continue.

( Chakra no Koromo ) - Chakra Shroud
Type: Mode
Range: Short
Chakra: 30 ( -10 per turn, adds 300 chakra points )
Damage: N/A ( +20 to Taijutsu and Bijuu Techniques )
Description: The Jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu ( although with little detail ), with a variable number of tails ( depends on which Bijuu it is ) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a damage shaving immunity of 40 damage.
Note: Can only be used 3 times and lasts for a maximum of 5 turns.
( Bijutsu: Biju Shōgekiha ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Shockwave
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: A basic skill available to all Tailed Beasts and their Jinchuriki, the chakra shockwave is as dramatic as it is useful. A Tailed Beast uses its massive chakra reserve to turn anything from a roar or a simple wave of a limb into a powerful force of pressure and destruction. The ability varies in power, depending on the chakra mode the user is in and the chakra he puts into it but can only be used from time to time and never in focused or precise ways. In their Chakra Shroud state, the technique gains a +20 damage increase. In their Incomplete Mode, the technique gains a +30 damage increase. In Complete Transformation, the technique gains +40 damage increase.
Note: Can be used by Pseudo Jinchuriki's in their Final Pseudo Mode
Note: Jinchuriki's can use this skill in their Initial and Complete Transformations
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns
( Bijutsu: Chakra Ude ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Chakra Arm
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This is one of the basic abilities of every jinchuuriki when they are shrouded by chakra. The user will shape their chakra into up to 4 arms of bijuu chakra that they can extend to attack the enemy or even to help him perform techniques or do handseals.
Note: Can be used by Pseudo Jinchuuriki's in their Pseudo Transformations
Note: Naruto can use it in both 9 Tails Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode, creating 6 arms in each.
Note: Can be used in Chakra Shroud and in Initial Transformations.

End of Mission.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post begins a mission utilizing the following storyboard element(s):
  • Assess one’s progress as a Jinchuriki (4)

It seems that her little tiredness caused her to become completely spent into a deeper slumber. Not much time had passed since then, but Mirabelle had herself further north, away from others being around her. On her cheek, lightly saliva ran down as she managed to get some firm sleep for once in months. “Mirabelle, wake up” a familiar voice called out to her. At first it was faint, but then it became louder and louder until it boomed within her subconscious. “Ugh, what are you, an alarm clock now…” she groaned, nagging to her internal partner, the Nibi. The giant flaming cat would have narrowed her eyes in annoyance to her Jinchuriki’s rather lax behavior. Mirabelle dusted herself off as she started to look into the direction as to where the entrance to the Armory of Marzan was but as she tried to move, her partner spoke once more. “Mirabelle. I know your excited and all for this…God Slaying Tool of yours, but don’t you think you’ve been neglecting something?” Nibi questioned her. The blue haired maiden stopped in her tracks, as she sighed – reentering her mental scape to come face to face with the cat, whom was behind it’s seal. “What are you talking about?” she said, somewhat confused but the cat didn’t know if she was being serious or not. Hard to tell sometimes, but she explained anyways. “You might be a ‘champion of humanity’ or whatever, but you’re STILL a Jinchuriki at the end of the day. You rarely touch your powers, yet want to become stronger, right? So why continue to avoid using it?” she questioned with curious tone. Mirabelle’s eyes widened; it was a bit of a surprise the Nibi was so concerned with her like this. “Normally you’d be very quiet about anything, and here you are now caring all of a sudden” she said in a matter-of-fact tone. No sarcasm, she was surely annoyed by these claims but she wanted to hear the beast’s retort. Nibi would have lowered its posture to meet Mirabelle eye to eye, leaning near the bars. “It’s because our fate is intertwined with one another. If I die, you die. If you die, I die. So, instead of bickering and being at odds, we’ve already established we are partners but you’ve learned or cared to dive more into my powers. You barely control the basics of it, and yet you’re fine with this level of power?” she genuinely asked. The maiden simply sat on the ground and shrugged her shoulders. “I suppose so. I’m still trying to hide the fact that your existence is within me still. Hardly anyone knows the truth, so why put myself out there until I feel like it?” she asked her back. No response. Nibi simply resorted to a scuff as she gained a resting position.

I see, well then let’s put it this way. Why not I explain WHY my flames are far more unique than any other elemental fire natures in the world, why they have unique properties and much more. I will teach you and grant you these skills…but you have to show me there’s an actual interest in this. Take a break from your world saving quest, and try to hone in skills that will help you in the long run. The first of these traits is the Spiritual Blue Flames, unique application of your Blue Fire that burns one’s spirit and soul with little trouble. There’s much more, but before we do all of this. Let’s try and see how much of the basics you can do without my input” she announced. Mirabelle listened and nodded. “Very well, let’s do it

You must be registered for see images

She agreed, as she returned to the real world, and breathed in and out. As she opened her eyes, she would outstretch her hand as cobalt blue flames ignited from it but at the same time, she would have infused her yin nature into them. As she did, she weaved the blue flames together in order to mold it into a bow with a single arrow. As she did, she would have grabbed the arrow, as she started to pull the bowstring back, provided by its gained tangibility and aimed it into the direction no one was within miles can be seen. “Strike…” she said, releasing the powerful arrow into the air, as it ascended air above five meters before it came trash landing onto the ground, causing a large explosion to occur. “Not bad, but imagine that with the ability to strike spiritually instead of physically. That alone would be an amazing weapon against the spiritual beings you’re capable of detecting with Yin Mastery. Next!” Nibi called out. Mirabelle would have kneaded her chakra to her stomach and with a inhale and exhale, she would have released technique. “GREAT BLAZE BALL!” she called, out but utilizing her control over the blue flames would release the technique as a giant blue fireball instead. As it soars into the air and into the same direction no one is in. “Good. Your flames already burn a lot hotter than when you originally get them, yet you might have missed that. Now, let’s jump into the next set of skills” Nibi said.

( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: This can only be used by Matatabi and it's Jinchuriki.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.
(Inton: Ten ni Henkō) – Yin Release: Change into Heaven
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (+50 chakra cost to applied technique)
Description: The user manipulates a technique of the basic 5 elements with Yin natured energy, allowing the user to change its physical properties. Fire can become solid, lightning can become tangible, water can become invisible. Possibilities are limited to changes in physical properties; more specifically, this means that one cannot transform a flame into a spiritual flame, or make a rock intangible. The user must be able to clearly define what the new technique is within realistic limitations. If, for example, the user makes Swamp of the Underworld into something solid then it might neutralize the entire point of the technique. The resulting technique must be described logically; if this condition is not met then the technique might outright fail. The end result is a technique neutral to all basic elemental natures. This technique is applied within the same timeframe as the technique it is applied to. The infused chakra increases the technique by an additional ten, but costs fifty in total.
Note: Yin Release specialists can apply this technique to advanced fields, CE, and advanced elements.
Note: Using Change into Heaven to transform the inherent nature of an element does not modify its base speed.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and 6 times per arc.
(Katon: Gōenkyū) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
Range: Short-Long
Damage: 40
Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a big-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact. The fire ball has a given solidity property to it, being able to punch through solid obstacles without exploding.

Mirabelle nodded and without word, she drew on the chakra of the Nibi for herself. As she did, she got down on all fours, as the bubbling red chakra formed a shroud around her. As two tails extended from the rear end, her cat like ears forming on the cloak as well. Her nails become sharper, akin to claws, her teeth becoming fang like and her eyes becoming slits like a cat’s. “Remember the hatred of that one man…channel that hatred and make your power. Roar like the world has never seen before!” she said, as Mirabelle roared, as she swung her tails causing an omnidirectional burst of chakra to be released though it didn’t travel far from her position. “Held back, but I suppose its better than destroying your’re landmark. And now last but not least…” she said. “Right” she replied as four chakra arms would have formed from the cloak as one of em gripped the ground and yoinked her behind, another drove into the surface of the terrain and out. She demonstrated the most absolute control over her Jinchuriki powers, much to the amusement of the Nibi. “I stand corrected, but there’s still much for you to learn and master, Mirabelle. It’s time we started to work on your Imcomplete State, a Much more powerful version of this one, but at another day. We must master these other basic essential techniques before we do” Nibi said. “Alright, let’s deal with those first” she agreed. She left the chakra shroud mode, returning to normal. She took a moment to catch herself before it was time to continue.

Description: The Jinchūriki accesses his Bijuu's chakra and releases a portion of it into his body, triggering this initial transformation. By doing this, red chakra oozes from his skin, engulfing him in a chakra shroud that resembles a miniature, translucid version of his Bijuu ( although with little detail ), with a variable number of tails ( depends on which Bijuu it is ) and certain unique traits like the Kyuubis ears or Hachibi's horns. The jinchūriki gains a drastic increase in speed, being capable of fighting on par with almost any ninja and gets his Taijutsu damage boosted not only by the increased strength behind his chakra shroud but also by the chakra shroud itself, which damages enemies to the touch. In certain situations, the jinchūriki can also gain more animalistic abilities, such as running tremendously fast on all fours or viciously clawing on his enemies. The chakra shroud protects the jinchūriki from damage and grants him a damage shaving immunity of 40 damage.
( Bijutsu: Biju Shōgekiha ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Shockwave
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Description: A basic skill available to all Tailed Beasts and their Jinchuriki, the chakra shockwave is as dramatic as it is useful. A Tailed Beast uses its massive chakra reserve to turn anything from a roar or a simple wave of a limb into a powerful force of pressure and destruction. The ability varies in power, depending on the chakra mode the user is in and the chakra he puts into it but can only be used from time to time and never in focused or precise ways. In their Chakra Shroud state, the technique gains a +20 damage increase. In their Incomplete Mode, the technique gains a +30 damage increase. In Complete Transformation, the technique gains +40 damage increase.
Note: Can be used by Pseudo Jinchuriki's in their Final Pseudo Mode
Note: Jinchuriki's can use this skill in their Initial and Complete Transformations
Note: Can only be used once every 2 turns
( Bijutsu: Chakra Ude ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Chakra Arm
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: This is one of the basic abilities of every jinchuuriki when they are shrouded by chakra. The user will shape their chakra into up to 4 arms of bijuu chakra that they can extend to attack the enemy or even to help him perform techniques or do handseals.
Note: Can be used by Pseudo Jinchuuriki's in their Pseudo Transformations
Note: Naruto can use it in both 9 Tails Chakra Mode and Bijuu Mode, creating 6 arms in each.
Note: Can be used in Chakra Shroud and in Initial Transformations.

End of Mission.
Mission Start

Investigate the strange happening in the night

Isabella had nearly fell asleep watching the nighttime when she saw a disturbance further north. The landscape lit up with cobalt flames, before the foul red chakra of the Bijuu overtook them. Isabella smirked, deducing the presence of her friend. In all honesty, Isabella was glad that her friend seemed to have embranced her new powers. It took her long enough. She knew that Mirabelle would not have revealed her secret if not for Madara's Tsukuyomi, and Isabella's own part in rescuing her, so this might be her way of showing that she has accepted that part of her. Even if slightly.

Let us see what she's up to.

They again, it might not even be her. These were strange lands, and Isabella did not have the telescopic vision of the Byakugan. She proceeded with caution, but it didn't take look to see her friend in her new chakra cloak, amidst a burning meddow. She clapped slowly, revealing herself and her Shinkaigan from the shadows of the trees.

And here I was thinking you were utterly against wanton destruction, Mirabelle... maybe you've been spending too much time with me.

She flicked her scarlet hair backwards with a single hand, waiting for her reply.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
2,344💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

Mission Start

Investigate the strange happening in the night

Isabella had nearly fell asleep watching the nighttime when she saw a disturbance further north. The landscape lit up with cobalt flames, before the foul red chakra of the Bijuu overtook them. Isabella smirked, deducing the presence of her friend. In all honesty, Isabella was glad that her friend seemed to have embranced her new powers. It took her long enough. She knew that Mirabelle would not have revealed her secret if not for Madara's Tsukuyomi, and Isabella's own part in rescuing her, so this might be her way of showing that she has accepted that part of her. Even if slightly.

Let us see what she's up to.

They again, it might not even be her. These were strange lands, and Isabella did not have the telescopic vision of the Byakugan. She proceeded with caution, but it didn't take look to see her friend in her new chakra cloak, amidst a burning meddow. She clapped slowly, revealing herself and her Shinkaigan from the shadows of the trees.

And here I was thinking you were utterly against wanton destruction, Mirabelle... maybe you've been spending too much time with me.

She flicked her scarlet hair backwards with a single hand, waiting for her reply.
This post begins a mission utilizing the following storyboard elment(s):

Test one’s Jinchuriki Skills Against An Opponent of Equal Strength (4)

Upon hearing Isabella’s voice, Mirabelle couldn’t help but swing her neck around at a break neck pace. It almost spooked her, despite being here alone at night, she allowed a breath of relief to leave her mouth as she turned. Her cloak deactivated, she started to chuckle a little bit. “Oh I wasn’t ever against it…just not as a first option to a situation I should say…” she rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment but soon that feeling faded away, with the Jinchuriki looking into the direction the voice came from. “In all honesty, I’ve only been using the Blue Flame of the Nibi, which that alone is pretty powerful…but I got lectured about how I’m taking her for granted…considering our lives are literally merged now…” she said, rolling her eyes at the words her internal part spoke beforehand. However, she wasn’t wrong, Nibi was completely right. She gave her access to these powers, and with time their bond slowly started to improve but even now they are still akin to ‘new friends’, barely passing the stranger phase. “I’m…starting to embrace the power a lot more now…but of course there’s still some time go before I can fully transform into the Nibi haha…” she laughed in a nervous tone.

Oh right, you got your materials? Maybe if one of us is short on some, we can spare some for the other haha” she joked but the Nibi loudly butted in. “Focusing on that again…” she said in true annoyance. “Bite me” the Jinchuriki retorted at first, but then realized she needed to do something. “Bella…there’s a favor I need to ask of you before we go into the armory…” she said with deep breath. “Fight with me. A brief spar if you might. I need to test my skills with these powers against someone…and id rather it be against someone I know wont completely kill me outright” she smirked, though she immediately got done on all fours. As she did, her chakra cloak immediately returned around her as she wasted no time dashing into the direction of her ally. Regardless of her answer, she would have inhaled and exhaled, releasing a giant ball of fire, though of the infamous Cobalt coloration. It would have been infused with an additional amount of chakra, as a gaseous substance would have formed around Isabella. This would have a chaotic explosion as a result of their actions.

Mirabelle would have been directly to Isabella’s right side, keeping a mid-ranged distance for now while avoid any eye contact with her. “Good, now let’s see what she does…” the Nibi said mentally.

( Aoi Katon: Nibi Byōen Hōka ) - Blue Fire Release: Two-Tailed Cat Flame Roaring Fire
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40 (60)
Description: The user releases a huge Blue Fire fireball at the target that explodes on contact. Aimed at causing concussive damage, these fireballs, shaped like rats, are capable of exploding to cause short range damage to targets.
Note: Can only be used by Jinchuriki of the Two-Tails.
(Katon: Subete no Shōhi Ago)-Fire Release: All Consuming Maw
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Damage:N/A (+1 rank to first jutsu)
Description:
This is a unique technique utilising the flammable gas form of Katon similar to the canon Mist Blaze Dance jutsu. To begin the user will string two additional hand seals onto the performance of another jutsu. By doing so they will form a cloud of flammable and extremely volatile gas in an area chosen by the user and in an amount proportional to the first jutsu.

Alone this gas is harmless to any targets but due to its nature it is able to be ignited by any heat source in the area it is formed in, however slight it may be. For example any naked flame, heat present in sparks or generated through friction would be enough to ignite the gas and produce violently explosive results. The user can employ chakra control to angle the explosion away from the first jutsu to prevent any unwanted negative effects.

Note:
~Can only be used 4 times
~Cannot be used in consecutive turns
~Can only be taught by Mellow
- only useable on A ranks and below

Official Challenge to Isabella Uchiha.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had Merlin's arm continued its course he would have found a very real, corporeal, physical Artoria Pendragon. While no one else in the vicinity would see her, she was still very real to him. As if his own reality diverged from the physical space around him, separating itself into its own little cocoon-space where what was 'true' meant something different to a bystander. "Why did you leave, Merlin?" She repeated her question, melancholy still echoing in her soft and delicate voice. She took another step closer to him. There was no malice in her presence, just a sadness that she had learned to live with for centuries. Artoria shook her head once, closing her eyes in sadness before looking back at the Magus of Flowers. A tear glistened down her cheek. "Do you regret Lancelot, too? And his children? The pain you caused Galahad and Amara? Their schism that tore an Order in half? You say you bear the burden of your sin but you dance around the world for eternity, light as a feather." The words were like a dagger seeped in venom, but she still spoke with that same melancholy; a young girl clad in ancient armor looking to only understand why her mentor and advisor abandoned her in her time of need.
The mere sight of Artoria alone was enough to pull on the heartstrings of the ancient magus, but her tearful gaze meeting his made him feel as if it were being torn from his chest. When she stepped closer, Merlin could not hold back. He gently cupped her cheek with his hand, catching the tear in his palm. The soft feeling of skin was unmistakable. He struggled to conceal a sorrowful grimace of his own, his brows furrowed and lips pursed. But when Artoria spoke of Galahad, of Amara, his features softened slightly, taken aback by her pointed words. He shook his head, mirroring the King of Knights, "Your fate, and yours alone, is the only one I shall ever regret. For all of time, that will never change." With his thumb, the incubus wiped away the trail left by his King's tears, "There was no other way it could have ended. That is why I left. I couldn't bring myself to witness the collapse that was set in motion the moment you drew Caliburn from the stone. I wanted to shield myself, because I couldn't shield you. You were..." his words trailed off, his voice breaking under the weight of his guilt. He wanted to embrace her, and it took the utmost willpower to hold himself back. He didn't deserve such a thing.