Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People i need your help with something:

Is there anyone one of you that gave me negative rep yday? I don't care why you did it if you did and i won't neg. rep you back. The thing is i just found out randomly that after i had a fight with a moderator from nb on msn i got -30 points in my rep. As far as i know, the points given depend on who is the person rep you so it is possible for just one person to have done this.

Since i do not participate much at the rp sections, i really don't see why anyone could negatively rep me for counting at the chatterbox, but anyway, i don't want to ask an admin for this cause there is a reason only they know about who gives negative reps and that wouldn't be fair for all other members who got neg. rep in the past. Also, there was no comment to justify this.

So please, just tell me if you did rep me negatively cause if you did, it is only normal and your right to do so, but if none of you did it that means that this mod did it for no "nb reason" but just cause we had a fight on msn, cause this is the way this person thinks anyway and i am sure you all know for who i am talking about.

thanks
I didn't rep you negatively, but positive! Which post was bad repped?
Bad Rep = R.I.P

Reactions: Zanji

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't rep you negatively, but positive! Which post was bad repped?
Bad Rep = R.I.P
I don't know...no comment!
but if you check my posts you will see only counting and a bibliography i suggested to a person who needed help with a project at the chatterbox...
so i guess i did some really bad counting U_U

Reactions: Lawliet and Shig

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kind of a lame way to attack someone. O_O

Can admins really see who repped who? I mean if so, then there's no reason to start a topic, just let the admins know and justice will be served if need be.

Reactions: Rei

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Can admins really see who repped who? I mean if so, then there's no reason to start a topic, just let the admins know and justice will be served if need be.
yeah pretty idiotic I admit myself

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

They need to be notified first and i don't expect them to be bothered with this. In my opinion, this goes to the members not to the staff. We have to stop this person cause i know she/he has done this before to someone just because they had a fight over a jutsu.

yeah pretty idiotic I admit myself
I find it cheap, really cheap^^

the admins are too busy to be bothered with such things.
I know and that's why i made this thread, for the members to know not the admins.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually since the admins normally wouldn't pay attention to pms or vms asking about this kind of stuff I believe this will get Versuvio's, ZonDer's, and Domi's attention and justice will be served to the person that did this. Because as stated by many people I am a well respected person here with minor exceptions to a few members that I know dont like me :p. But as for Rei she is well respected and not liked by one person on this site that I know of. So it is certain that the admins should look into this and find out why or who did this and if it was who we think it was then she should be de-moded for bringing personal issues into the forum when it should have been kept on msn and NOT here where she has brought it.

Reactions: Lawliet

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually since the admins normally wouldn't pay attention to pms or vms asking about this kind of stuff I believe this will get Versuvio's, ZonDer's, and Domi's attention and justice will be served to the person that did this. Because as stated by many people I am a well respected person here with minor exceptions to a few members that I know dont like me :p. But as for Rei she is well respected and not liked by one person on this site that I know of. So it is certain that the admins should look into this and find out why or who did this and if it was who we think it was then she should be de-moded for bringing personal issues into the forum when it should have been kept on msn and NOT here where she has brought it.
lol yeah some people do i used to think youre an ass but that changed :D lol and i bet many peoples thouts changed like mine as well lol

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well now I know for sure who it is :/ I hope that person gets DE-moded -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.