Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People i need your help with something:

Is there anyone of you that gave me negative rep yday? I don't care why you did it if you did and i won't neg. rep you back. The thing is i just found out randomly that after i had a fight with a moderator from nb on msn i got -30 points in my rep. As far as i know, the points given depend on who is the person rep you so it is possible for just one person to have done this.

Since i do not participate much at the rp sections, i really don't see why anyone could negatively rep me for counting at the chatterbox, but anyway, i don't want to ask an admin for this cause there is a reason only they know about who gives negative reps and that wouldn't be fair for all other members who got neg. rep in the past. Also, there was no comment to justify this.

So please, just tell me if you did rep me negatively cause if you did, it is only normal and your right to do so, but if none of you did it that means that this mod did it for no "nb reason" but just cause we had a fight on msn, cause this is the way this person thinks anyway and i am sure you all know for who i am talking about.

thanks

Last edited:

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You already know for a fact it wasnt me honey but if it was who we think it was then that person is just being an immature little....Ill stop there before I make a mod mistake but that was very uncalled for her to have done

Reactions: Uchiha ltachi

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I checked right before i had the fight with this person and i had 82 points total. I remember it right i am not mistaken here^^
I checked an hour ago again and i had 52 with no comments!
but 2 ppl just gave me pos. rep. and now i have 64 points.

Don't get me wrong, you know i don't rp much and i don't care about having reps or ath, but if that person really did it i want to know, cause you understand what this means.

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bringing personal matters from MSN onto NB is actually against the rules. So if it was who we think it was honey she wont have the power she thinks she has for very long.

As stated many many times if you have a beef with someone over MSN and you have Mod powers or Admin powers you CANNOT abuse that power or let your feelings cloud your judgment on this kind of stuff it just goes to show the extent of their maturity level and their attitude about things :/ very childish if you ask me :p

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bringing personal matters from MSN onto NB is actually against the rules. So if it was who we think it was honey she wont have the power she thinks she has for very long.

As stated many many times if you have a beef with someone over MSN and you have Mod powers or Admin powers you CANNOT abuse that power or let your feelings cloud your judgment on this kind of stuff it just goes to show the extent of their maturity level and their attitude about things :/ very childish if you ask me :p
yh having a beef wif someone is your own business but bringing it in Nb and abusing the power its kinda immature

Uchiha ltachi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that person is very bad if u ask me thats just non sence just to neg rep someone for something not from this site they didnt have the fight here or they didnt do anything here thats why that person should be punished

Reactions: Rei and Zanji

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always give u Positive rep cuz ur really kind and give everyone a attentive ear
you are very kind and thank you very very much :hug:

We don't know yet who did it, lets wait if someone tells me that he/she did neg rep me for a reason, cause that might have happened too. Although i doubt it seriously, cause i am only posting at the chatterbox. But thank you honey^^

and thanks to everyone else for your comments

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you are very kind and thank you very very much :hug:

We don't know yet who did it, lets wait if someone tells me that he/she did neg rep me for a reason, cause that might have happened too. Although i doubt it seriously, cause i am only posting at the chatterbox. But thank you honey^^

and thanks to everyone else for your comments
see what i mean about u being kind thats what u call kindness

and np bcuz thats wat friends are for

Reactions: Mizutoki

Zanji

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And Now I am pissed off as well I just checked my rep and I too have a neg rep that dropped me 40

I was at 297 and now I am at 257. This gives me reason to accuse who I am thinking because both me and Rei got a neg rep on the exact same day so that only goes to show it was someone who has a beef with us

MentalJerk

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O this is strange!

and now i am pissed off as well i just checked my rep and i too have a neg rep that dropped me 40

i was at 297 and now i am at 257. This gives me reason to accuse who i am thinking because both me and rei got a neg rep on the exact same day so that only goes to show it was someone who has a beef with us
wtf?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rei

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And Now I am pissed off as well I just checked my rep and I too have a neg rep that dropped me 40

I was at 297 and now I am at 257. This gives me reason to accuse who I am thinking because both me and Rei got a neg rep on the exact same day so that only goes to show it was someone who has a beef with us
What jus now cant u strip there powers

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I am sorry for that baby :(
but lets wait in case some neg. repped us for a certain reason

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why dont u people just say who it is -__- its blondie that chick misuses her powers as a mod and its not fare i dont care w.e happens but i think she should be demoded

Status
Not open for further replies.