Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
P h o t o g r a p h y
of the
M o n t h

- D I S C U S S I O N -​

This contest is designed to bring NB and Real Life together into a contest. To achieve this, the contestants must enter each month with 3 photos, taken by them, which will have to fullfill a simple requirement: the presence of NB in the picture. This can be done in any way you want as long as its visible that you can have a "sign" made by you with NB, Narutobase, Narutobase.net, etc. The overall theme is broad but you can choose to show how far NB goes in the globe, where you log on NB or simply find a normal, every day scene of your life, and introduce NB somewhere. Photography is all about capturing the moment and showcasing what it represents by using a simple still image. It needs to be appealing visually yes but that doesn't mean high end technology or highly digitally edited photographs, so you don't need to go all out into semi or professional photography level pictures. Submissions can be done here in this thread:

If you wish to discuss or give your opinion or suggestion on the contest do so here so you can help us better and perfect it.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: PotM #1: Discussion Thread

:hi: Hey can you explain the contest in normal short bullet points please? :bouncy:

:x3: I'm interested but just don't get what we have to do really.. :sweat:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Contest is simple:

Go into the real world with something that can take pictures. Then you take pictures where somewhere in that "scene" you put something that says "NB" or a similar expression (Narutobase.net, narutobase, etc). The best pictures get selected and then become judged and appreciated by the members in a poll.

The premises are simple. The purpose of the contest is to "link" everyone's RL with NB. Where do you log on NB? What are you doing when you browse NB? Do you "bring" NB to school? To a restaurant? To a friends house? To a park? etc etc.

Off course, all of this through photos taken by you.

Nocturne

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Scorps a question.
The name "Narutobase" (Or anything Nb whatever) It could be anything right?/In any form. I mean It's not neccessary that it's suppose to be that logo on this site itself?
I hope you got the question.

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Scorps a question.
The name "Narutobase" (Or anything Nb whatever) It could be anything right?/In any form. I mean It's not neccessary that it's suppose to be that logo on this site itself?
I hope you got the question.
yeah i guess so...its can in any form but should represent the site...like for example it can be NB written on a piece of parchment or anything that might represent the site...its not necessarily has to be the official logo...

Nocturne

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yeah i guess so...its can in any form but should represent the site...like for example it can be NB written on a piece of parchment or anything that might represent the site...its not necessarily has to be the official logo...
Perfect!
I have a perfect Visual of it.
I don't see more people participating in either the "I wish to take part" session nor in here.
Please guys participate enough so that It becomes an official contest around here.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

edited the rules slighlty. Please use spoilers for the pics, it was my fault to miss that.

And yes, NB can be in any form as long as its something that "you made" so to speak.

For example, in my example picture I use my phone with the logo for NB.

What you cannot do is like shooting a picture of something that happens to say NB. That would mean it could be a picture taken from the web.

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Perfect!
I have a perfect Visual of it.
I don't see more people participating in either the "I wish to take part" session nor in here.
Please guys participate enough so that It becomes an official contest around here.
Its really an appealing contest and its very open u dont have to possess some special skill to participate in this contest...take a camera/phone capture the moment and voila...i am sure people will like this contest..

Nocturne

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What you cannot do is like shooting a picture of something that happens to say NB. That would mean it could be a picture taken from the web.
This is what I wanted to ask.
Thanks Scorps. I now have to visualize everything all over again... :/ :p :D

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Scorps how about putting this new contest thread in the forum news??It will attract more people and hopefully there will be enough participants to make this contest work.
Also, yeeeeyyy thanks for making it happen, I really like the idea *_*

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We now have our own sub forum guys! the admins decided to invest in this contest and see how it plays out so its now our job to make it work. ^^

Btw, I'll be working for the next few days to set up the rule threads in stickies and etc. So be patient until its all clear and formatted. :) Until then, we still have it going! ^^

Nocturne

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

We now have our own sub forum guys! the admins decided to invest in this contest and see how it plays out so its now our job to make it work. ^^

Btw, I'll be working for the next few days to set up the rule threads in stickies and etc. So be patient until its all clear and formatted. :) Until then, we still have it going! ^^
Oh Sweet!
Well. Good luck with everything. ^_^