Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: PhotM #1: Discussion Thread

I hope King Candy comes up with a good theme after his vacation.=D

We need to reduce either the submission or voting time in order to make this contest Monthly in real sense of words.

In my opinion 2 weeks is enough...more than enough to make 3 photos.
I made my submission in span of 4 hours. But I wrote down my ideas on a note a week before.

If there's a will there's a way.
Hmm, yes I agree. Coming up with the idea and finding the time/place/circumstances to take the photo is the part that takes the most time, but I feel like two weeks is good enough.

Also, reducing the voting time could work. Most people voted within the first week the voting thread was up.

I think members are interested in this competition and the will keep it alive. If it's in a monthly base, it's easier to follow and a little "time pressure" for the contestants will be good.
wooah, 76 voters so far! madness!

sorry if i missed something, was it there just 3 people submitting or more, and scorps chose the best 3?
Yeap, many voters *_*

More people submitted but Scorps chose the 3 he believed to be the best to go to the final voting thread.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ok, later today, I'll be posting the next contest. I'm thinking of a few changes:

-Submission time= 4 Weeks
-Voting time= 1 week
-If submissions are more than 10, I'll pick 5 pictures, instead of 3.
-Making it possible to have specific things man made in the picture and not only NB related ones although that will not be a reality for this contest. Its just something I'm considering to see if its possible or not.

King-Panda

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ok, later today, I'll be posting the next contest. I'm thinking of a few changes:

-Submission time= 4 Weeks
-Voting time= 1 week
-If submissions are more than 10, I'll pick 5 pictures, instead of 3.
-Making it possible to have specific things man made in the picture and not only NB related ones although that will not be a reality for this contest. Its just something I'm considering to see if its possible or not.
I thought I posted this.. But if we think about it, if it's always going to be the same, not a specific theme, submission time will be 100%, I mean people will always be able to take pictures and wait for the next month contest as they know its always something to do with naruto... so submission time = voting time + submission time

Aertes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Congrats Janin and Thoth *_*

@ Scorps
I believe 3 weeks for submission are ok.

Also, I like the 5 final pictures on the voting thread if submissions are more than 10.
And a question. Is it possible that more than 1 picture from the same participant can be chosen for the voting thread?

King-Panda

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Congrats Janin and Thoth *_*

@ Scorps
I believe 3 weeks for submission are ok.

Also, I like the 5 final pictures on the voting thread if submissions are more than 10.
And a question. Is it possible that more than 1 picture from the same participant can be chosen for the voting thread?
(snap) x2 .

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

To Thoth and Chiharu and to all the participants of this contest a big applause to all of us.

For those who voted and took time to see our works thank you very much. Thank you very much for the appreciation .

As the first winner of this contest, more than the recognition and prizes. Winning using my very own photo, i will take it with so much pride.

abhiken

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i missed the photM #1.
but i am willing to take part in this new one.
just one question.
can i edit an image?
if yes..then, are there any limitations?

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i missed the photM #1.
but i am willing to take part in this new one.
just one question.
can i edit an image?
if yes..then, are there any limitations?
Complete manipulation is a No No, but if you want to enhance the colors, or add a border then yes.

and yeah Welcome to Photm!XD..
Hope to see more participants.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I might have joined but the theme ruins it for me.

Now I might join but it's up the ants lol. (secretive and mysterious remark is secretive and mysterious =D )

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Damn it, I've managed to only click one of my ideas....U_U And now, I doubt I'll manage to do any of my other planned shoots.
Oh well, I don't wanna post 2 rushed pictures, just for the sake of posting 3 pictures...
I'll compete with this sole one; if I'm lucky, great...:p

Nocturne

Veteran
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yes it is.

Btw is it okay if theres only 2 photos? I mean either way only 1 will be selected.

Also...Why isnt there an official medal for this contest? I dont luke the current one..its ugly for my showcase...:p