Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, if it happens like that Sakura is still the bio-mom, the only way Sakura is not the bio-mom is if she or Sasuke say so themselves.
I dunno.The DNA test needs a confirmation because if it doesn't then it must be correct.If it doesn't then it can be assumed that she is Sasuke and Sakura's daughter like the many step parents in the world

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dunno.The DNA test needs a confirmation because if it doesn't then it must be correct.If it doesn't then it can be assumed that she is Sasuke and Sakura's daughter like the many step parents in the world
No it is the other way around, it is Sasuke and Sakura that are married and Sakura that raised her while Karin is in a random hideout yet to even appear in either Gaiden or the original ending, where Sasuke and Sakura had decent closure and interaction confirming them as a couple. (Showing interest and affection from Sasuke->Sakura)

You must be registered for see images

That is why it is widely believed to be a red herring, and the only way to prove otherwise is if Sasuke and Sakura say so themselves. Which obviously based on all that^, I don't see happening, and expect to see the opposite.

Last edited:

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This exactly what I think kishi will do

Next chapter spoiler: Hyuuga's secret

The Unexpected!!

***To be continue***

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not necessarily a SS or SK fan but i always just had a hunch it was karins daughter just because of the glasses, like since the spoilers b4 700 came out lol The glasses and the squint/smirk/glasses just SCREAMED Karin.

Im not saying its pathetic that SS wanna hold on to the thought of Sasuke giving her the D but it came straight outta Sakuras mouth.

All she got was a *poke on the forehead* "Sorry sakura maybe next time"

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it is the other way around, it is Sasuke and Sakura that are married and Sakura that raised her while Karin is in a random hideout yet to even appear in either Gaiden or the original ending, where Sasuke and Sakura had decent closure and interaction confirming them as a couple. (Showing interest and affection from Sasuke->Sakura)

That is why it is widely believed to be a red herring, and the only way to prove otherwise is if Sasuke and Sakura say so themselves. Which obviously based on all that^, I don't see happening, and expect to see the opposite.
Yes and he came back with Sarada, and a marriage proposal

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not that i care but karin wasnt even in gaiden outside of a flashback. and salad got her glasses sometime after being sick, i feel like we were shown that for a reason. and suigetsu doesnt know what he tested

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep in words, like my friend she is adoptive, so eveywhere she is called the daughter of those parents, not adoptive or anything she calls her parents mum and dad yet her bilogical parents are russian, so sakyra and sasuke are salad, but sakura not bilogically, is just annoying ss fans are saying salad has sakura eye, yet we are confirmed physically salad is nothing like sakura only karin and sasuke cause she is their daughter
wait
is your friend from naruto or not

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still don't get y ppl still believe that Karin has such an important role in this yet she has been a no show through the en tire series.

Personally I see this all as an obvious red herring, but to each his own we will see next week
thiss. bascially my thoughts on the matter. karins role was just to bring up conflict so sarada can learn an improtant message and then in the end the truth would be revealed. and it seems sasuke doesnt even give a shit about her while showing care for his wife. we would find out on thur.

and lol at your sig, what a clown that guy is

Kazehime Seirin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
even IF Karin is the Biological mother she can't compete with sakura because Sakura is one who raised her and loved her
Karin is obviously aware of Sarada's existence because she gave birth to her and didn't commit herself to take care of her child soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah
:scorps:

Keimil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really care... I am betting Sakura just for fun...

However I don't think that is obvious, there are some questions without answers, why Karin didn't take care of her own child? The disease Sarada had when she was a little girl has anything to do with her using glasses, since she didn't wear them before that? The DNA Suigetsu took from Karin's desk is actually from her? (It was not a hair, It was an umbilical cord).

Hopefully, next chapter we get all those answers...

Praydara

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does it even matter who gave birth to her? Sasuke clearly cares more about Sakura, Sakura has clearly raised Sarada. For all intents and purposes, Sakura is her mother. Karin just happened to give birth to her.