Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
New info from the movie says that she is the daughter of Sasuke and Sakura.

You must be registered for see images

"Uchiha Sarada: Sasuke and Sakura’s daughter, has already activated her Sharingan."

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"
Uchiha Sarada: Sasuke and Sakura’s daughter, has already activated her Sharingan."
Its comfirmed that Kishi would not reveal any Info about Sarada's birth history. He just want us to accept Sasuke and Sakura is Sarada's parent

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no denying Karins' biological link to Sarada now. None at all, that said- I passionately believe there's going to be one more twist to it. Some DNA Orochimaru hijinx no bet.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its comfirmed that Kishi would not reveal any Info about Sarada's birth history. He just want us to accept Sasuke and Sakura is Sarada's parent
Really? Where did you hear that? I would have thought we would learn more about it next chapter. But anyways if that's the case then yes it confirms Sakura being the mother like those new descriptions (and all old ones as well) state.

Zol

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care about this whole family-story, but, as I said weeks ago, it's very likely Sakura is indeed Sarada's mother, and all this Karin-hints were red herings.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? Where did you hear that? I would have thought we would learn more about it next chapter. But anyways if that's the case then yes it confirms Sakura being the mother like those new descriptions (and all old ones as well) state.
If Kishi reluctant to gave us Kaguya proper back story, Im not surprise Sarada will get the same treatmant. We as the reader is the victim.

And next chapter is the last chapter of Gaiden and all pages will be fill with Shin and fighting and maybe movie villain will appear. Where is the room for Sarada's back story if that chapter only 18 or 20 pages?

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Biological, sorry had to.

On a side note, does it really matter who the mom is at this point? If Karin isn't the mom then she's basically irrelevant, if she is the mom, that means she was a side chick. Either way, Sakura has been a better mother to her daughter than Karin could ever be, if the whole point if a parent was who had *** with who, then we wouldn't have adoption agencies. SK fans are just salty that Sasuke in the entire gauden has shown more affection to Sakura and even called her "his wife", more affection then he could ever show Karin, not realizing that if Karin is the mother then she's practically a side chick :lmao:. Either way SS fans are basically feeding the trolls, they're fighting a a battle that's already been won and SK fans are trying to hold on to any way for Karin to be connected to Sasuke, and Sakura haters are trying to find a way to not have Sakura as the mom to make Sarada seem more impressive by giving her Uzumaki genes than Haruno genes. I mean Kishi literally put it plainly that Sakura is the mother in character profiles, then people say that, that just means she's the "adoptive mother" not biological mother, I was so freaking weak at the denial, I guess next chapter we'll find out but either way SS fans won :lmao:

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

"Uchiha Sarada: Sasuke and Sakura’s daughter, has already activated her Sharingan."
So wait in the Manga it confirms that Karin and Sasuke are blood related to Sarada, while in the movie it says that Sasuke and Sakura are the parents of Sarada. I wonder which is right.

Even though Sakura isn't blood related to Sarada that doesn't mean she isn't considered a mother. Just check Hunter X Hunter out you know what I mean.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still don't get y ppl still believe that Karin has such an important role in this yet she has been a no show through the en tire series.

Personally I see this all as an obvious red herring, but to each his own we will see next week

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But if it has been confirmed who Sarada blood related, how is it debatable that Karin isn't blood related to Sarada? Until something debuts this information, Karin is officially Sarada blood related.

Just because Karin is blook related to Sarada doesn't stop making Sakura Sarada daughter.

Like I said check Hunter X Hunter then you know what I mean.

Last edited:

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yep in words, like my friend she is adoptive, so eveywhere she is called the daughter of those parents, not adoptive or anything she calls her parents mum and dad yet her bilogical parents are russian, so sakyra and sasuke are salad, but sakura not bilogically, is just annoying ss fans are saying salad has sakura eye, yet we are confirmed physically salad is nothing like sakura only karin and sasuke cause she is their daughter

Reactions: Natsu Shazneel

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep in words, like my friend she is adoptive, so eveywhere she is called the daughter of those parents, not adoptive or anything she calls her parents mum and dad yet her bilogical parents are russian, so sakyra and sasuke are salad, but sakura not bilogically, is just annoying ss fans are saying salad has sakura eye, yet we are confirmed physically salad is nothing like sakura only karin and sasuke cause she is their daughter
That's looking beyond the official words and coming up with your own head canon as usual.

If it states that she is Sakura's daughter, then she is her daughter by all means including biologically. Unless we hear otherwise from Sasuke and Sakura themselves, Sakura is the biological mother. These new descriptions (old ones as well) and the last 2 chapters are clearly exposing this red herring. :lol

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what, I actually want Karin to be the mom. I have a thread I want to make if it becomes offical.
She is karin daughter
The whole gadien is about salad searching for karin and that bond > blood
Karin and salad both have same DNA and wear glasses
Now do ss wear glasses? No they dont but in sk, karin wears glasses

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's looking beyond the official words and coming up with your own head canon as usual.

If it states that she is Sakura's daughter, then she is her daughter by all means including biologically. Unless we hear otherwise from Sasuke and Sakura themselves, Sakura is the biological mother. These new descriptions (old ones as well) and the last 2 chapters are clearly exposing this red herring. :lol
The manga officially states that Karin is the biological mother, unless some new information debunks that information, that information is 100% correct.

Sakura said it herself to Shin, DNA doesn't make someone a parent, the bond that the mother and kid share is what matters.

Sakura can be the mother of Karin which doesn't contradict anything, but saying Sakura is blood related to Sarada that is wrong.

The movie official says that Sakura is the mother of Sarada, but that doesn't mean blood related, till that information changed in the manga or guide book.

Reactions: zeezzay