Hiraishin Stage 3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys even though it has been revealed that kakashi and tobi have the same mangekyo sharingan with the same access to dimension, tobi cannot be be obito, he just cannot, just wait next chapter izuna will come out. Kishi just putting a red herring to mislead.
Okay guys even though obito's face is under the mask, it's actually izuna's spirit inside him, next chapter will clear it, I promise... red herring you know.
Guys next chapter...
plz wait...
red herring...
wait...
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: zeezzay

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's looking beyond the official words and coming up with your own head canon as usual.

If it states that she is Sakura's daughter, then she is her daughter by all means including biologically. Unless we hear otherwise from Sasuke and Sakura themselves, Sakura is the biological mother. These new descriptions (old ones as well) and the last 2 chapters are clearly exposing this red herring. :lol
The last two chpt didnt post any red herring
Salad got mad finding out karin is the mother "truth hurts"
Naruto gave her a talk that bond > blood
Salad just remember since in her child it was always sakura that was there for her, not karin
Then she sees her mother and father interact, she does think of karin, but when she sees ss interact she happy and puts karin someone she never knew a side
But that still doesnt change the fact karin is biolgical mum of salad, and phyiscally salad cant have any sakura traits, only in personality
So even sasuke does tell salad about karin, sakura the one that raised her, salad since baby has called sakura "mum",
So of course description will say ss are parents because salad calls sakura "mum" not step mum or adoptive mum, she calls sakura "mum". But biogical mother is karin, so that description isnt wrong, is just easier to reffere ss parents of salad, rather than sasuke the father of salad and sakura the adoptive mother of salad, it doesnt even sound right, like I said so many kids are adoptive their refer to their adoptive parents as parents in society, those parents are their parents their not even called adoptive parent as thats very wrong or rude.
If I was talking to my friend, I would be like how are ur parents not how are ur adoptive parents? That would be very rude and total waste of time?
Btw u fasting?

Reactions: Hiraishin Stage 3

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The manga officially states that Karin is the biological mother, unless some new information debunks that information, that information is 100% correct.

Sakura said it herself to Shin, DNA doesn't make someone a parent, the bond that the mother and kid share is what matters.

Sakura can be the mother of Karin which doesn't contradict anything, but saying Sakura is blood related to Sarada that is wrong.

The movie official says that Sakura is the mother of Sarada, but that doesn't mean blood related, till that information changed in the manga or guide book.
No where does it officially say that Karin is the mother, it only officially says that Sakura is. Your so called "Official" proof is an ambiguous DNA test where Sasuke, Sakura, and Karin were all conveniently missing so that they cannot expose any misunderstanding.

Like I said, only Sasuke and Sakura can provide the final verdict, and as of now Sakura is the mother, if they talk about it next chapter I expect them to re-emphasize this.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guys even though it has been revealed that kakashi and tobi have the same mangekyo sharingan with the same access to dimension, tobi cannot be be obito, he just cannot, just wait next chapter izuna will come out. Kishi just putting a red herring to mislead.
Okay guys even though obito's face is under the mask, it's actually izuna's spirit inside him, next chapter will clear it, I promise... red herring you know.
Guys next chapter...
plz wait...
red herring...
wait...
Lol Nice post. This shows that Kishi's writing style is not as complex as people make it out to be. When he leaves hints he tends to follow with em.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The last two chpt didnt post any red herring
Salad got mad finding out karin is the mother "truth hurts"
Naruto gave her a talk that bond > blood
Salad just remember since in her child it was always sakura that was there for her, not karin
Then she sees her mother and father interact, she does think of karin, but when she sees ss interact she happy and puts karin someone she never knew a side
But that still doesnt change the fact karin is biolgical mum of salad, and phyiscally salad cant have any sakura traits, only in personality
So even sasuke does tell salad about karin, sakura the one that raised her, salad since baby has called sakura "mum",
So of course description will say ss are parents because salad calls sakura "mum" not step mum or adoptive mum, she calls sakura "mum". But biogical mother is karin, so that description isnt wrong, is just easier to reffere ss parents of salad, rather than sasuke the father of salad and sakura the adoptive mother of salad, it doesnt even sound right, like I said so many kids are adoptive their refer to their adoptive parents as parents in society, those parents are their parents their not even called adoptive parent as thats very wrong or rude.
If I was talking to my friend, I would be like how are ur parents not how are ur adoptive parents? That would be very rude and total waste of time?
Btw u fasting?
I understand what you are saying, but like I said right now it could be a red herring because neither Sasuke or Sakura confirmed it, read what I said in my last comment. And yes I am fasting.

No where does it officially say that Karin is the mother, it only officially says that Sakura is. Your so called "Official" proof is an ambiguous DNA test where Sasuke, Sakura, and Karin were all conveniently missing so that they cannot expose any misunderstanding.

Like I said, only Sasuke and Sakura can provide the final verdict, and as of now Sakura is the mother, if they talk about it next chapter I expect them to re-emphasize this.

Last edited:

Hiraishin Stage 3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hurr hurr

Sasuke outright refused to answer salad's DIRECT QUESTION, and you say he has got nothing to hide?

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hurr hurr

Sasuke outright refused to answer salad's DIRECT QUESTION, and you say he has got nothing to hide?
He never told her Karin is her mother, as a matter of fact his words imply that what she is asking is ridiculous and Sakura is indeed her mother.

The only thing that hints at Karin being the mother is the DNA test, which again is ambiguous and does not confirm anything. Sasuke and Sakura are the only ones with the final verdict. We are going around in circles. Let's wait and see.

Last edited:

Lana Del Taka

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DNA test officially proves Karin is the biological mother. There is no ifs or buts about it. Unless it's stated Sakura gave birth to Sarada, Karin is the biological mother.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
DNA test officially proves Karin is the biological mother. There is no ifs or buts about it. Unless it's stated Sakura gave birth to Sarada, Karin is the biological mother.
:lol...

SatanicGod

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura has no blood connection with Tsunade despite that she still has the insane strength. Salada might be the same, but she knows how to gain the chakra enhanced strength while looking at Sakura pull that off.
Sakura didn't have insane strength without CES, Tsunade (Uzumaki), and Sarada (Uzumaki) do :hint:

Hiraishin Stage 3

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never told her Karin is her mother, as a matter of fact his words imply that what she is asking is ridiculous and Sakura is indeed her mother.

The only thing that hints at Karin being the mother is the DNA test, which again is ambiguous and does not confirm anything. Sasuke and Sakura are the only ones with the final verdict. We are going around in circles. Let's wait and see.
His face did not show that he finds it a ridiculous question.
And there was nothing ambiguous about the test, japanese like to preserve their own umbilical cord, <- just another tradition, few other countries also do it.

Reactions: Lana Del Taka

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura didn't have insane strength without CES, Tsunade (Uzumaki), and Sarada (Uzumaki) do :hint:
Tsunade is half Uzumaki and Half Senju. So we don't know from where the insane strength came from. But since Hashirama had it too, we need to say the Senju genes are responsible for that. Uzumaki are more about life force.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let me ask you this,Suppose the test is not proven wrong next chapter and Kishi doesn't address this shit in the graduation exam and we have official word saying Sasuke and Sakura's daughter will you treat Sakura as step mom?
Nope, if it happens like that Sakura is still the bio-mom, the only way Sakura is not the bio-mom is if she or Sasuke say so themselves.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Suigetsu says that Karin is the mother of Sarada by DNA test, here

If the next chapter that information is incorrect or Suigetsu did a mistake then your right, but until then officially Sarada DNA matches Sasuke and Karin, not Sakura.

What wrong with Sakura being the mother of Sarada but not being blood related, Hunter X Hunter Gon treats her like a mother, even though she isn't her real mum by blood, the one taking care of Gon treats Gon like a mother, but she isn't her real mum by blood.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suigetsu says that Karin is the mother of Sarada by DNA test, here

If the next chapter that information is incorrect or Suigetsu did a mistake then your right, but until then officially Sarada DNA matches Sasuke and Karin, not Sakura.

What wrong with Sakura being the mother of Sarada but not being blood related, Hunter X Hunter Gon treats her like a mother, even though she isn't her real mum by blood, the one taking care of Gon treats Gon like a mother, but she isn't her real mum by blood.
The bad thing about Sakura not being the mother is that mean Lord Sasuke cheated on his wife.