TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be madness. Every fighter goes by some rules according to the current ones. Without any rules NB would go wild. O_O And I worked hard on those rules. ><
but everyone is to lazy to keep track of "oh my attack uses 50 chakra so i have to subrtact it ECT." so thats why they are kinda pointless
with rules the battles are like a complicated bord game only done on fourms

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
but everyone is to lazy to keep track of "oh my attack uses 50 chakra so i have to subrtact it ECT." so thats why they are kinda pointless
with rules the battles are like a complicated bord game only done on fourms
unfortunately that is true... even with the old rules no one ever kept score of what was happening... and as long as i remember... i've not known a single person keep track of health and chakra e.t.c. the only things that were used was rankings and what moves you could use at what rank...

(although some people even threw that out of the window and taught their pupils moves that they shouldn't know with "scrolls"... s ranks at 50 posts...<_< >_>)

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol are you kidding me my rules aren't even up there to display how can they make a good decision? I made it for all members to use jutsu there characters normally couldn't. No one objected my rules except for the post count for ranks because madara thought it was his job. I was also a mod when I wrote the rules with permission from the owner himself. B.sama get a life and last time i checked your ring leader madara was a member of my site. You don't even know the first thing about jutsu or the naruto world the same fact as your trying to make it so your the lava jutsu master when that jutsu was created by the four tailed beast. This is basically one group who is following some ego tripping loser who thinks he`s mister know it all(AND NOT!!) while some of use actually study up and do our home work on anime. This still doesn't solve the sensei issue at all. try building a new system and being creative and not building a house with no foundation B.sama your a wise guy help your almighty leader figure it out. by the way the capital B can be switched out with other various words see a dictionary madara and co. By the way if I recall he used my ranks which he left out of his first *RULES* he basicly took my work and mixed in some of his crap. If he would have made the rules right all the way back in May this BS wouldn't even be happening. I made those rules to bring order because no one could even understand the first rules. Hellsbadas your a boot licker kissing up to madara like hes a god a bunch of wanna be`s. Any one who supports this needs to re-read and re-watch all the shows and manga. I swear monkey see monkey do get a mind of your own. I really dont care if I get an infraction for this either or if its deleted, the public needs to know the real deal not this brainwashing crap those losers are telling you. I basically build the arena. I`m the one who brought the order here and helped everyone out here.The only reason there even talking crap is because I`m not active on the board as much.

Sincerely

EX-MOD

~Pein87

Reactions: YaminoSoul

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I second that!

though atm i don't really care which rules are considered the official rules.
as long as darkblade and min4to use 5-6 elements and uber rigged jutsu that are like insanely powerfull.

though i don't like the fact that with the new rules you can like use 5 elements if your post count is high enough, you should have 3 elements at the most and deal with it, it requires more strategy.

Last edited:

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol join the team its for there own gain the only reason BiBi agrees is because of a convo we had via PM. I`m only here for the members who I`ve helped. I`m the reason there`s jutsu pages in the first place. The anime and manga and even now the data book says only rinnegan users can use all 5 elements they make rules that cater to them. When I posted that lava was a real jutsu and that the databook done by the cartoons creater said with the four tails power he was able to create that jutsu they both said well only me madara and elisa can use lava. A bunch of selfish BS that's why when I was made mod I fixed ll that crap. Then had the nerve to try and talk his lil stuff to hide the fact that thats what they were doing. Watch B.sama whip out his dictionary and try to pin point my errors because he has nothing else to do. Write me a simple php counting program that returns true and displays a message if you guess right and only gos up to 5 leaving no message if its higher.

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
personnaly with the post thing i think the battle arena/training posts should be seperated from the counting spam posts. even if all you do is spam on these sections it would techniquely get you experience since you are watching other people fight and am learning from them. someone should ask versovio this(not me)

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can make it so the spamming forums dont count towards the post count and can even use a spam stopper but hes very busy and doesn't have much free time. I`ll post downloads of the mods if he wants to use them he can. I`ll post them tomorrow before school. I think as far as rules go there should be a ranking system not done by posts alone i use a system that works with various other aspects of forum activity and have it set so you have to pay points to learn an new element type. Either way these rules not solve any problems which aren't even addresses in the rules. Lets all give madara a round of applause for yet again making rules that dont cover anything and that benefit him and his friends and leave the others high an dry if he didnt have a high post count he would have never made that crap about being so high in posts to be able to use all 5 elements.